Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:08 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxsαяαн ғιтzxxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO
╚═══════════╝

OOC: -- I I Wearing: Thoughtful. I I Feeling: Thoughtful; Flustered. I I Funds: $923.75.

"I awake you're not there, I can get to wondering.
xxxxWhere have you gone to while I was a slumbering?⋟

Here she was trying to keep him up and alive - and he was making a joke about juice! She snorted, raising her nose to the air and perked her head upwards as if to show off how much better she was than him. "Juice, right." She muttered, rolling her eyes to the side and placing her head back down. Tomorrow she'd have to brig him an entire pack of different juice boxes just to play with him a little bit. She was going to lose a bit of money if she kept these thoughts up - but it didn't matter. Whatever she could do for any of them last night, it was worth it. She cocked a brow at him, blinking slowly at the thought. All grey and tired out, bags under his eyes while his stomach shrunk in size. The thought sent a disturbed shudder down her spine. Eugh. She was about to make a witty retort, well, until he lifted his shirt. Instead, her eyes flickered down and she had to stop her own hands from fidgeting and touching them. Ack! Quickly she averted her eyes to his chest, just above his abdomen as the pink on her cheeks settled for a fine red. He was just on a roll today. Her thoughts swirled.

The worst part about it was that she could be that girl. In a way, she wanted to be that girl. Whether it was for his safety, because she wanted to get rid of her virginity, or because she wanted to be his woman. She had missed her teenage years when experiments would have worked best. Instead, she coiled up in the attic of her grandparent's house with books, pillows, and tissues. Almost like that child on Neverending Story. Soleil City was just a new start for her - a far enough move that she wouldn't have to constantly be drowned in thoughts of blood ridden napkins and hacking in the other room. She swallowed, taking a deep breath and wanting to take his hand away - but stopped herself, hand midair. Her lip suckled in. She would have to make a very, very big decision by the time he came out if she wanted to do everything for him. At least she knew Leo. At least she was more used to his antics and flirting than most. She could see his body towering over her on her own couch, her hands curled to her head in a defensive strike even though her lips would be parted and ready in her underwear. Her heart began pounding in her chest, unable to get the thoughts out of her mind. Mother of- It came out anyway. "I could be." She croaked out as a small whisper.

Looked around, you're not there, and all my keys are gone.xxxx
Why would you take them when you know that it is wrong?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:07 pm
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

"Wake me when you need me."

User ImageXXXXUser ImageXXXXUser Image

"I-I'm fine, I'm fine." Rina quickly said as he picked her up, and placed her back onto the bed. She was about to ask if he was alright, when he suddenly placed his head in her lap. Well, he better not lift up her jacket unless he wants a punch in the face. "I'm fine Seth, really, I am." She said quickly. She began to pat his head gently with her left arm, in an attempt to calm him down. However, she was confused when he continued to apologize, and pleaded for her to not be angry. "What are you talking about? You haven't hurt me. Why would I get angry at you?" If anything he's brought her a lot of happiness! And he has protected her. He continued to bury his face into her thighs, and she ignored the immediate red stain that came to face and continued to run her fingers through his hair. With a motherly tone and smile, "You've never hurt me Seth. I love you."

Of course, this moment had to be ruined by the opening of her nurse. Rina immediately brought her finger to her lips, and her nurse covered her mouth and stifled a giggle. The woman crept over to the other side of Rina's hospital bed, checking her free hand for any pain. She wrote down something on a clipboard, whispered into her patient's ear that she was fine and not to try and get up without help, and finally left. She was slightly embarrassed by the fact that she saw them in this position, but didn't care as she focused her attention back to Seth. Rina continued to smile at the man, in hopes he had calmed down by now. "A-Are you OK now?" She asked.

"↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → BA START"

Profile |❦| Get Better Bunny! |❦| $1,085 |❦| Mood - Calm |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:05 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

S e t h TEXTTEXT R y u j i n

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"For the first time I could remember, I felt weak, woozy and stupid— like a human-being. Like a very small and helpless human-being."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Mood: Content | Currently: In a relationship with Rina Sohane | Money: $1065 | Species: Dark Elemental Dragon | Profile: X

He let out a sigh of relief when she reassured him by saying she was fine.He get's worried easily when it comes to her and he certainly doesn't enjoy that anxious feeling. His stiff shoulders finally released its tension and relaxed a little when he felt a familiar sensation on his head. Ah yes, she would always pat his head whenever his body position is lower that hers. One of his hands reached up and took her free hand into his, their fingers entertwined in the process. "That's good to know, that's good-" he sighed, holding her hand against his lips as he planted a kiss on it. "I don't know, look at your wrist, I gave you a cut here and look at your current condition-" he reluctamtly murmured, as if he doesn't want to admit his wrong doings. The next thing she said had put a smile on his face. Her little confession. But he looked depressed at the same time, her motherly tone, the pat on the head and his current body positioning as well as the hospital room. It brought back a lot of memories, he turned his head to the other side and of course, the nurse walked in and Seth was staring directly at her. He didn't care at the moment, he gazed at the nurse and had finally stopped worrying when she mentioned Rina was alright. However, het little stiffled giggle when she walked in certainly made Seth feel a little embarrassed about the whole situation. "I love you, too." he replied after making sure the nurse had walked out.

He continued to lay his head on her lap and feel her fingers through his hair, it tickled slightly when her fingers brushed past his ear. He closed his eyes, feeling slightly exhausted. "Your thighs are really soft, probably due to fats- but they're comfortable. I like it. Keep them that way." he teased, snickering to himself in the process. He turned his head back towards her, his hand reaching slightly above him as he flexed his index finger a couple of times, telling the female to come closer. Placing his hand on the back of her neck, he pulled her down to his face for a gentle kiss, almost as if he was making up for what he did earlier. It went on for quite a while and he was reluctant to part from her. His grip around her hand tightened slightly in the process.

OOC:
Heiress of Life

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:52 pm
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Rina continued to pat his head, even when the nurse was there. Rina smiled when he did, whatever she was doing, it was the right thing to do. Her heart skipped a few beats when he told her he loved her as well, and couldn't help but smile and blush. She laid her head back onto the pillow a bit, feeling content with the situation. However, she wasn't feeling as content when he teased her again. "Come on, you ruined the moment!" She cried. "And my thighs are not f-fat!" Every time they have a nice and cute moment, he always teases her! She happens to like those moments, y'know!

But, her attention was focused back onto Seth when he told her to get closer. With one hand linked with Seth's, the other was secretly holding down her jacket as they kissed. And it was a gentle one this time. Yay! She let the kiss go on for a while longer before pulling away so she could nuzzle his face with her own. "Seth.. c-can we still go on that picnic date, but.. just the two of us..?" She was slightly embarrassed as she asked that question, and she hoped that it didn't make her sound selfish or anything! Man, that would be horrible! The picnic had still been crossing her mind for a bit, and she forgot to ask Jason because of all that had happened. Plus, she wasn't even sure if she could bring that up to him at the moment. Hmm.. what's he doing? She shook her head, the guy's probably fine, and continued to stare at Seth with a blushing face.

Profile |❦| Get Better Bunny! |❦| $1,085 |❦| Mood - Calm |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:30 pm

"For the first time I could remember, I felt weak, woozy and stupid— like a human-being. Like a very small and helpless human-being."

User Image

Mood: Content | Currently: In a relationship with Rina Sohane | Money: $1065 | Species: Dark Elemental Dragon | Profile: X

He laughed slightly and proceeds to poke at her thighs a little, making a mischievous expression in the process. "They seem like fats to me." he teased again but decides to stop when she started to speak. His eyes widened in surprise when he realised that her face was so close to his, without knowing it he unintentionally focused her brown coloured irises, had they always been this captivating? "Ah-?" he blinked a couple of times and quickly shifted his gaze away from her. He thought she appeared to be ten times more attractive right then and there. "Right, the picnic-" he shifted his head slightly further away from hers, feeling slightly flustered but his faint blush soon died down and he smiled. "Yeah. We can always go on a picnic date if you want. Perhaps when you're fully recovered. I get worried if something were to happen to you." he spoke with concern. He closed his eyes again as he attempted to rest a little but he soon opened his eyes when he thought of Jason once again. "You can invite Jason if you want to. You guys do have a lot of catching up to do after all." he shrugged, not really minding if the blond plans on joining them.

"You should probably give him a call to let him know you're alright. You did say that he was freaking out over your condition. Maybe he'll be able to rest better once he knows you're fine." he adviced her, holding her hands slightly tighter. That blond should be fine, he doesn't seem like the type of person who'd wreck his own health worrying over someone. However, he has to admit that the red head is indeed slightly concerned about the blond in some way. He gently shook his head, perhaps he's gradually starting to accept the presence of her childhood friend? Who knows? "You can decide on the date. Whenever is fine with me." he closed his eyes again, holding her hand closer towards his face.

OOC:
Heiress of Life

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:49 am
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Rina stared at him as he stared, tilting her head in confusion. What was wrong? She pouted when he moved away, wondering what he was thinking about. However, she smiled when he focused back onto the picnic, and smiled even more when he said they could still go. Yay! What kind of food should she bring? Well, sandwiches would work fine. Ah, she should check the weather for the next few days! Oh, what should she wear? That would depend on the weather too, but she should definitely wear something cute! She nodded when he mentioned inviting Jason, and it's true; they do have a lot of catching up to do. They can do so many things in one day, that they've missed out on a lot of stuff!

Deciding to act on Seth's words, she pulled her phone off the nightstand thingy by her bed. What's that thing called? It's on wheels, it's like a mini table; is it a bedside table? Oh whatever. Quickly, she typed up a text, 'Hey Jason, Im doing all right at the hospital! I might be able to leave today! And when I do, would you like to go on a picnic with me and Seth?', and hit send. All she had to do was wait a minute for a reply.
'That's great little runt, hope you get out today. And no, I don't want to watch you guys make out while I'm trying to eat.' Before she sent him an angry and embarrassed text, she put her phone to sleep, and nearly slammed it on the rolly table thing. "H-He said no." That idiot, he better not tease her! Why is everyone teasing her?! "We'll go when the weather's nice." She said with a nice smile, and blushed a little that he was holding her hand even closer to his face.

Profile |❦| Get Better Bunny! |❦| $1,085 |❦| Mood - Content |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC: i keep on getting distracted emotion_facepalm

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:21 am

User Image

Mood: Exhausted | Currently: In a relationship with Rina Sohane | Money: $1065 | Species: Dark Elemental Dragon | Profile: X

His body jolted slightly as he heard a loud thump on the table, he immediately got up, noticing that she was slightly flustered about something. His gaze followed to where she was looking at and came to a conclusion that Jason said something that had caused her to react in such a way. He gently shook his head, relaxing once again as he continued to rest his head on her lap. His red strands of hair fell in front of his eyes but he was too lazy to brush it away. He squinted his eyes slightly, feeling slightly ticklish due to his hair that fell directly at his eye. He sighed and shrugged slightly when Rina had spoken once again. "Well, I suppose that would be a date, then." he smiled softly as he gazed at her. He noticed the faint blush on a cheek and proceeds to chuckle at the sight of it, thinking that the little actions she make are adorable. She is indeed quite the eye candy. He had never expected to come across someone such as her after moving to Soleil, but suppose life always had its unexpected events going on and about, right? "Yeah, that's true. I wouldn't want to eat anything that's gotten soggy due to the downpour of the rain." he shrugged again. His gaze darted around the room until it finally settled itself upon the clock. Time certainly passed by quite fast, it's already noon by the time he realised it. Just how long did he spend talking to Rina? It felt as if the time shot passed in the blink of an eye.

"The injection's starting to take effect-" he sighed, slowly getting up from the ground and laying back down on the chair again. His head felt as light as a feather and he felt the exhaustion slowly creeping up to him. He closed his eyes for a moment before his head collapsed onto the side of the bed. He felt tired and it was probably due to the injection he received before he came out of his hospital room. "So tired. Come closer-" he grunted, reluctantly moving his hands and slowly wrapping them around her waist again and his laid laid beside her legs. Feeling the laziness to lift his head up to her lap. "So lazy." he complained, closing his eyes the moment he felt comfortable in his current position. He could care less about what the nurses or doctor might say if they were to see them in their current state. He's a little too tired to worry about these things. Not before long, the male fell into a light sleeping state and his hand still gently holding onto hers. His expression as if he's sleeping peacefully without a single care in the world. He felt comfortable. Most of all, he felt rather 'safe'.

{little time skip}

"What time is it." he spoke, though his words were hard to make out as they were muffled. "I don't want to move. Is it okay if I stay this way- I feel so lazy." he murmured on and on with his eyes closed but again, his sentences were completely muffled. He was indeed awake but he's certainly too lazy to do anything besides lay there on the bed wasting the next few moments of his life murmuring things that people probably couldn't hear nor understand.

OOC: Nah, it's alright. I get your feeling |D
Heiress of Life

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:13 am
User Image
User Image

Mood: Nauseous, Sad, Lonely
Company: Robin, Jeni
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: Robin
Outfit: Casual

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
The next words that came out of the woman's mouth made Shiro's heart drop. His body felt like it was going numb. Was this how it was going to end? Shiro wanted to wrap his arms around the raven haired girl but knew there was no chance of that. Of course he wanted to help her, deep down he knew that there had to be a way to fix this but he was to caught up in his emotions to think straight. He felt desperate, alone, scared, angry, bitter and sad all at once. It was weird how he always managed to feel these emotions when it came to Robin. Shiro gently let go of the females wrist, not feeling the drive to conflict with the woman anymore. He simply turned around, head hung low and eyes darkened. He looked up and smiled sheepishly at the doctor, trying to hide his tears. Sorry...I guess I got mixed up. She's not the girl I knew after all... He said with a forced tone. It took everything in his power to not choke up and cry right then and there. He did his best to excuse himself, leaving the room in a hurry. Even if there was a way to help her he doubted that there was much he could do. All he would do was worry and over react to any thing that they did, fearful that they would bring harm to her.

Shiro wasn't sure what to do, this whole thing felt like a bad dream that made him nauseous. He didn't know where to go, so he began to walk. As he walked through the hall his feet began to move quicker and quicker. His walk turned into a jog which soon turned into a full blown sprint. He ran from his problems yet again, tears running down his cheeks. He felt lost and alone more than anything now. The blonde ran through the front doors and out into the city, not sure where his feet would take him.

[Exit]

╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:55 am
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

Robin raised a brow at the blonde's sudden behavior. What was up with him? Was she supposed to know who he was? Nothing was familiar. His face, his voice, that heart on his face. None of it. However, seeing how sad he looked when he left did strike something in her. What was this bitter feeling she felt? With her amnesia set in, describing this emotion was nearly impossible now. Besides, the feeling seemed to only last for a second anyways. "Geez. What's his problem..." Robin mumbled as she gave off a little shrug before getting spun around to face Jeni.

The ice sorceress' face looked calm, but her eyes showed a twinge of anger and annoyance. "You're his problem, Robin! What's gotten into you." Jeni shouted as she crossed her arms and tapped her foot against the ground. With Shiro away, how was she supposed to handle this girl all day now! This was outrageous! The Halloween thing was one thing, but now this? What kind of twisted world was this now? With a heavy sigh, Jeni rubbed her temples and looked over at Robin before turning her attention to the doctors. "She can be discharged from the hospital, right?" The doctors gave her the look of worry, but also didn't want to be stuck with Robin either. So, reluctantly, they nodded and quickly left to go handle other business. "Alright. Robin, here." She handed the forgetful girl some clothes and waited for her to change. "Get changed and we'll go find Shiro. Maybe we can work something out..."

Robin wrinkled her nose and grunted stubbornly at the thought. Why was she going with her to find the blonde guy? It wasn't her fault he was upset...at least that's what she thought. For a moment she looked at the clothes and grunted again. She wouldn't have changed if Jeni hadn't thrown in a free meal to go with it. She was only in the hospital for a day and she was already tired of the food. So far, anything was better than crappy hospital food. So with little effort she got changed and followed the stranger ice sorceress.

[ exit ]

OOC: Awww D: I feel bad for Shiro now!

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘

■ Who?:Random Strangers (Shiro & Jeni) ■ Where?: Hospital ■ Money: $ 1,000 ■ Outfit: Hospital Smock ■ OOC:

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:43 pm
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Rina was still pouty over what Jason had told her when she felt Seth continue to rest his head on her lap. She smiled and put her hand back on his head when she confirmed their date. Excitement gleamed in her eyes, and she giggled when Seth laughed. Now, she was in a good mood! This isn't usually what she thinks about, but what should she wear? Something cute and light, or more boyish? Well, she doesn't really own any skirts, and tees and jeans are most of her wardrobe. Oh, the weather better be good tomorrow or the day after! She's gonna be thinking about this for a while! She nodded in agreement when he talked about soggy food, but then she got an idea if it were to rain. They could have a makeshift indoor picnic! It would be kinda cute and fun! And still plenty romantic! Ah, now she's blushing like crazy! She can imagine just the two of them sitting in the grass at the park, or if it's raining, sitting inside together and listening to the rain hitting the windowpane. That's like a dream!

She finally snapped out of her cute thoughts when Seth spoke about an injection. She hates needles! She's not afraid of them, she just doesn't like them. Rina watched him grow tired and moved closer to him when he asked. Her face went red again when he noticed the certain position they were in after he had, but couldn't help the smile that came with it. She held his hand as she watched him sleep, thinking he looked quite adorable.

((Time skippy~))

Rina was on her phone with one hand, angrily texting Jason when Seth finally awoke. "It's a little into the afternoon, sleepyhead." She quickly told her big brother to get out of the house and that she had to go, before setting her phone back on the bedside table. "Yeah, I'm actually kind of comfortable." She said, as she stared at him, trying to make out the words he was mumbling.

Profile |❦| Get Better Bunny! |❦| $1,085 |❦| Mood - Content |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:44 pm

User Image

Mood: Calm | Currently: In a relationship with Rina Sohane | Money: $1065 | Species: Dark Elemental Dragon | Profile: X

He reluctantly opened his eyes and immediately, he laid eyes upon his girlfriend who's sitting on the hospital bed. He was instantly lovestruck at the sight and a silly smile was plastered upon his face as he continued to stare at her. A soft, quiet laugh escaped his lips. "How great it would be if I could wake up to the sight of you everyday." he murmured and soon closed his eyes once again, the image of her carved itself deep within his mind. He moved his arms and placed them on the bed on each side of his head in attempt to push himself up, but instead he stopped movinf and laid there in an awkward position, slowly feeling the unsatisfied expression crawl upon his face. "Say, remind me why you fell for a lazy bum like me in the first place. You have a horrible taste in men." he joked and slowly shook his head. After several moments of laying in the awkward position, he finally pushed himself upwards, leaning his back against the chair.

"You can come over to my place to prepare the food for the picnic. I have a lot of ingredients left in my fridge. I sort of purchased them without thinking." and indeed, it's completely packed with all sorts of ingredients and is basically a little supermarket in his fridge. Quite the delightful sight for homecooks who like to cook and as for thos red head, he could care less about what he had in the refrigerator. The thought of the little date made him smile again, "I'm getting a little excited about the date, now." he grinned. He could always drive them there since it would be quite the trouble if they were to carry everything my hand.

"Should I drive? Or should we go by foot?" he asked, just to make sure. Maybe she would prefer the latter more than the former, who knows. Women are quite unpredictable after all.

OOC:
Heiress of Life

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Nauseous, Sad, Scared
Company: Sarah
Checking Out:
Crush: Sarah
Outfit: Pajamas

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════♛╗
Leo wasn't sure what to say, the last sentence he stupidly said was just stupid! His ears were red at this point with embarrassment. What could he say? He'd practically just asked her to have sex! In a hospital nonetheless! He couldn't bring himself to make eye contact with the girl now, no matter how much he wanted to. Would she laugh at him? Would she be disgusted by his bold antics. Leo figured that he was over thinking things but when he was this embarrassed his mind just didn't work straight. He felt a little nauseous with anxiety. Her next words made him dawn a more confused look. Huh? was all he was able to think. Leo opened his mouth for a moment, trying to force out some sort of comprehensible word but only managed to get out an chocked up sound.

He had to get himself together. Leo was so in shock that the pain in his ribs felt minuscule. It was a mix of anxiety and adrenaline. He felt oddly excited but oddly scared as well. He was so in "shock" that he stood up out of his bed as if it was nothing. Maybe the doctors could let me out today if I ask. he mumbled, gently resting his right hand over his ribs. Leo felt a wave of relief suddenly wash over him. As if her remark had just hit him. At that moment he felt like he could tell her anything and it would be ok. Really? do you mean it? He asked, turning his attention to the blonde female.

But the thought of anything reminded him just why he existed in the first place. His smile turned into a bit of a sulking frown. He made his way back to the bed and sat down slowly, scooting back into the middle. Leo figured that he had to tell her if he really did fall in love, that's what people in relationships did right? He gulped slightly, feeling that same lump form in his throat. There's actually something that I need to tell you...Why Leon...Well, created me I guess. He said while rubbing the nape of his neck. It was a bit hard to explain since he hadn't experienced the "Trauma" of the situation but he figured that he knew the most of what happened. Leo's hand formed together and began to fidget about. This was something Leon and himself both felt uncomfortable telling. With a slight sigh, Leo began the story.

I guess you could say me and Leon were one in the same, a mixture of both. The perfect combination right? We were popular, on a bunch of teams in school and could get whatever we wanted. Nothing was out of our reach. The family was great...Until they died. He said, trying his best not to croak at the last part. It almost didn't feel right, telling her something so serious at such a halcyon moment. Leo shook his head and trudged forward. Before we...Well I guess in the sense of both of us being one person, I was walking home. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, just had to stay at school a bit later than usual. I headed home and went to unlock the door...It was unlocked. Pushing open the door I smelled something really...Really bad. He said before he began to choke up. Leo tried to continue but felt the nauseous feeling in his stomach worsen. He needed to say something else to calm down. I'm only telling you this so you understand me a bit better...Not because I want sympathy. He stammered out before gulping down the last bit of fear in his body. With a slight cough, Leo continued. I walked towards the smell, the kitchen nonetheless. What I saw were bodies...Mangled and unrecognizable. He croaked, trying not to go to much into detail out of respect for the dead. Plus he didn't want Sarah to throw up. Before I had time to do anything, there was a knife in my stomach...and I look up to see none other than my dad. Just like a true Incubus he didn't want a family and responsibility. No no that was to much for him. So he offed them and tried to kill me too. He said, the images playing back like some sort of PTSD flashback. He felt like curling up in a ball now but knew that would be childish. All he could do was look at Sarah with a remorseful look in his eyes.

╚♛═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:17 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: -- I I Wearing: Thoughtful. I I Feeling: Astounded; Sympathetic. I I Funds: $923.75.

Everything felt like it was spinning - the entire room swirling in one big motion around her through sluggish vortex. She could hear the seconds ticking by, her heartbeat pounding frantically against her chest. She could be though. She really could. There was nothing stopping her from doing it. She was an adult, she was curious, and Leo would be the perfect specimen for that. Not to mention, he was getting a perk out of it as well; sustaining his own life. But that stare he gave her... D-Did she say the wrong thing? Was he only joking and she took it too far into a serious notion? Her throat bobbed, body backing away from him for a second to straighten her sweater back up before he was suddenly off the bed. Her jaw dropped, mouth snapping open and she fumbled to go around and help him, struggling to get out of her chair. However, with the way she had her boots hooked into the pegs of the stool - she ended up just being stuck and placing her hands firmly along the bed. It gave a reluctant shiver and she stopped shuddering when he spoke. She had made a complete fool of herself in that small time, leaving her flustered and embarrassed that she couldn't get out of a Godforsaken chair. It bothered her to return that he was standing without even thinking of the consequences. Every part of her wanted to yank his arm back and put him into the bed in a maternal fashion. Did what she say bother him that much?

"Leo-" She began, but was curtly cut off at his voice. Her lips thinned back out, silencing any more sound threatening to come forth. Her eyes flicked to his fidgeting hands, unable to understand exactly what was about to take place here. Leon created him? In all honesty, she had always assumed he was just... There. That there was no reason for Leo's creation. That he just came out when Leon was "hungry". But instead... Well, instead... She got one of the worsts stories she had heard in her life; something you'd hear from a horror movie. Images of last night's demon raced through her mind, making her double over and shoulders begin their usual quivering as they had been for hours before. Her face began to fall, her bottom lip parting from the rest of her mouth in disbelief as she tried to grip any part of sense he was making. Instead, small tears formed into her eyes, making the grey glint more than they usually did under the hospital room light. They hadn't come up yet, staring off into the darkness she saw from Leon's past. M-Mangled bodies... Wretched and thrown askew like a child finished with it's doll. Nostrils flared, exerting a sniffle that would soon enough bring on more tears; ones she didn't realize she still had from last night's terror. And no matter how hard she tried not to get them to fall, they tried their hardest from the corners of her eyes. Quickly, she wiped at them, brushing them away in hopes that he didn't even try to steal a look at them. "What... What happened...?" She whispered, tucking her now cool hands in between her legs.

Just the thought of it terrified her. Unable to even recognize whom was a part of her family and what parts lay where. She had unfortunately found her parents in the hospital or in bed... Both dead while she constantly shook their hands, screaming their names for their eyes to flash open. Instead they lay peaceful, the hardships of their sickness finally over. But to have someone taken away from her without a single notice... Only to find them torn to shreds... Her stomach lurched. That's what she would have looked like last night. If they hadn't been there to save her.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Comforting, Calm, Relaxed
Company: Sarah
Checking Out:
Crush: Sarah
Outfit: Pajamas

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════♛╗
Sarah's reaction was practically just what he had expected. Maybe he had gone a bit overboard but there was a reason for all of this story telling. What happened? After that I just...Ran I guessed, ran 'till I ended up here. He said with a shrug. When he ended up here it was living one night to the next. Hardly surviving until he found a place he could call home. Anyways, the moral of the sad...Sad story is that I'm only part of the real person here. The two of us are one and the same but different...It's very complex. He said, confusing himself in the process. There was no real analogy to explain this one. Trying to explain split personalities was hard. I guess you could say you're only talking to half of the real Leon, and when you talk to the current half named Leon...Well its only the other half. He said while scratching his head. One couldn't live without the other right? So I guess even though Leon created me, It was like he split himself in half as a survival tactic. He continued. Leo wanted to get off of this topic, Leon was better at explaining this stuff.

But like I said, this wasn't for sympathy. Just so you understood why I'm...Well me and not just "Leon" He said with air quotations. He didn't want her to feel bad for him, she'd already gone through enough. The red headed male rested his hand on her head softly and smiled. I promise I'll be OK. He said with a cheesy thumbs up with his free hand. Leo figured that it was time to change the subject. He wanted to go back to the previous conversation, as embarrassing as it was. So should we sign the papers and make us official? He said, clasping his hands together and giving her a teasing tone. It was better like this, him acting natural and teasing the blonde girl who always asked him questions.

He didn't want to see her cry again like she did the night before.

╚♛═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:15 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: -- I I Wearing: Thoughtful. I I Feeling: Astounded; Sympathetic. I I Funds: $923.75.

She couldn't stand it. Her body leaned forward, eyebrows crumpling together in sympathetic worriment. Every word had cut through her like it was nothing, leaving open wounds she wanted to heal up quickly. After all, she had never seen them as the same person. Not ever. Not when they first met - and not now. It had been a given fact considering she had offered a different name for his other personality; so she could both tell the difference and use it appropriately. But the way he was telling her this... Her throat bobbed harshly. There was a reason for that dream - sudden realization slowly sinking in. Leon really cared for her. Really cared. Suddenly the other night's flirting hadn't seemed so "innocent". Still shivering slightly, she wiped at her eyes once more, making sure to retrieve any wetness she felt along the rims. She wouldn't let them fall again. Too many hours were spent last night from pure fear and terror of being alone. But she wasn't alone now. She was here; with Leo. Her eyelashes felt damp and her heels clicked together as she bundled herself together. Shaking her head so blond strands fell against her shoulder, her mind lingered closely on the thought at hand. The room felt empty, depressing as it had when she first walked in the door. A part ached to hold him and tell him everything he needed to know - but she held her tongue, avoiding any possible causes of him regretting telling her the story in the first place.

That same hand fell to her head again, warmth radiating from his palm and through her fair locks. A blush settled finely just beneath her eyes, which she maneuvered up his body and to his face where his relaxed expression lay, watching her with uncertainty. Whether it was for her well being, she wasn't sure. And as much as he had told her not to, she couldn't help it, she felt sorry for Leon. Felt sorry that something so genuine had been ripped apart from his hands, that he would never get that back, and that someone as treacherous as that demon would do such a thing in his sights. A father specifically. She couldn't stand it. The shuddering on her shoulders made them loosen to a back and forth twitch. "If you say so..." She mumbled, dragging her pointer finger underneath each set of eyelashes. Just because she knew he'd be fine didn't mean she wanted to do something about it. He had ended up "just fine" from last night - yet here she was at his bed side. Leo was protection, warmth, and strength bundled into one. He could get through any situation without feeling the consequences so long as they weren't physical. A long breath came through her nostrils, exhaling itself outwards the same way it came in. And even though a part of her longed to talk to Leon at this moment, to thank him and ask if he was okay - she knew that deep down he'd know she was here. Even if he didn't, he would tell her in due time if he didn't remember this from now; assuming she could still be there for him like she found herself wanting to.

She swallowed once more, reaching up and placing her hand along his forearm so her fingers gently trailed atop the skin before gripping down. Is that what he would feel like...? Is that how every inch of his skin would feel beneath her touch? Every piece of her mind strained away the now recorded past of Leo/Leon, but it was heart breaking. It made her want to curl up in a bed and sleep the nightmares away. But even that wouldn't be possible if he hadn't told her all of that. "Leo..." She began. Her mouth felt dry. She didn't have to make the recurring decision until he absolutely needed it - so she had time to think over it. For now, she'd carry on her duty of something else that crossed her mind. "I want you to come stay with me when you get out of here." As foreign as it felt coming out of her mouth, it wasn't as bad as she'd thought it sound. Her hand remained on his wrist, chest expanding in a deep breath. If he rejected, that would be just fine. Although that wouldn't stop her from finding him on the streets and leading him back home for rest. He didn't need to be on his feet - much less trying to flirt away with girls he didn't even know. He was vulnerable. And whether he accepted it or not, she would be there to help him along these stages. "At least..." Her tone softened. "Until you get better." A caring look crossed her face, eyes boring back into Leo's with every ounce of determinism she held in her body; well, what was left anyway.

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games