Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:54 pm
User Image

A n d r e w x D a n i e l s

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile: x |Relationship status: Single |Andrew is wearing: x | Money: $462
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Andrew looked down at her before he gave a small chuckle. "I literally have twenty more at home." He said, he used to be required to wear dress shirts everywhere, so he had a large supply of them. He then blinked and looked down at her again, it made him happy that she still wanted to dance with him. Slowly moving his arms so she could free herself from his grasp, the read head then nodded. "Yeah." He said, giving her a soft smile in return, though he could still see that she was a bit upset, he would do anything to cheer her up, even if just a little. Gently squeezing her hand as he took it, he then smiled as she tugged him back to the party.

|Out.Of.Candy| ~ |

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:56 pm
User Image
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Yesterday, words just weren't enough xxxEven if we disagree with each other xxxDon't stop, I want to know you betterxxxSometimes you want to be alone xEven if you leave, your heart won't be buried xxx And then you'll realize the person that's important to youxxxAlways, always, there are days when things don't necessarily go very well xxSo Smile!

Ichigo chuckled and began to show him just how good of a dancer she was. Pulling him forward and back, side to side, even doing a backward drop so it appeared as he had dipped. As a child she had been forced to take dance lessons thanks to her mother. Even if it was her forte, she preferred to sing. Even if it was in the privacy of her own home. She had yet to sing in front of a real crowd before."Not bad for a singer right...?."

Boracay Rum

Current Theme: Say I Love you
Account: $495

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:11 pm
INN EAGAN

Date for the Ball ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Laying in bed, Finn couldn't deny it any longer. His head was still pounding a little from his hangover. His body was exhausted from walking all over downtown while hungover. And his knee was killing him. He was just plain exhausted! Plus the two drinks he had were doing him in nicely now. And it was all thanks to the fact that he was lying down. If he was still standing then he might have stood a chance to spend more time with his wife like he had planned on. He had planned on getting lucky tonight with make-up sex, but he just couldn't handle it. His brain was already beginning to shut down from exhaustion. Falling onto his side and laying his head onto her chest, he closed his eyes; just a few minutes. That's all he wanted. She could pay him back for having to deal with her mother when he woke up.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:13 pm
User Image

User Image

If it weren't for Setsuko's family's natural ability to adapt fast in performing arts then he would not be able to keep up. Ichigo was indeed a very good dancer. Although he was taken aback when she suddenly bent backwards. Sighing inwardly, he brought her back on her feet and took her in a tight hug. That was close. "Yeah. Are you really sure you're a singer though? For a composer like me I feel intimidated by your skills." He chuckled and copied one of the guests on the dance floor, throwing Ichigo into a spin then pulling her back into another hug. Though this time her back was against his chest.

Lady Sonnet

$ 4xx.xx :Monies
                                                              Ichigo :Company
                                                              ... :Thoughts
                                                              ___ :Out of Octaves

Ochachacha

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:01 am
User Image

EVI AHIRI

Single║Human║19║Is it too much?&Hairstyle║$441.15

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—*—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—*—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Holding the end of her skirt so she didn't trip, she pulled him to the dance floor. She had taken up dancing as a way of helping her cope with the bad things in her life. The same could be said for her singing as well. Just because she was Hindu, didn't mean it was required of her to know how to do any of that; it was an outlet for her. She didn't exactly know how to slow dance, but it shouldn't be hard for her. Glancing around a little, she felt a little timid suddenly when she noticed that it was the men that looked to be in the lead with the slow dances. Stepping closer to him, she put her hands up for him to take, looking rather shy.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:21 am
Lady Illusia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

Her lips pursed, but Finn moved. She retracted the kiss instantly, suckling her lips back into herself hopefully before he would even notice that she had wanted to kiss him so badly. It was a disappointment, but she'd let it slide for now. The look on his face was rather exhausted and relieved just to be here. She knew this time that it was because she was here. She could only smile to that, eyebrows pulling together in thought. Had her disappearance taken that much of a toll on him? And if so, should she be happy about that? She felt happy about it. To know her husband missed her that much even just short of two days away from the house. And to think, she had only been in Uptown, not that far from their house. She sighed contently, her arms coming up to wrap around him in a cradle. One hand fell to his head, flickering her fingertips through his hair and scratching gently against the roots while the other stroked his bicep, staying close to him. Resting her cheek against his forehead, she closed her eyes.

Whether he would fall asleep or not was up to him - and she wouldn't stop that. She hated seeing him so tired from work; so she could only imagine how tired he must be at the moment. The ring still felt a little cool against her skin, but the sensation was making her smile nonetheless. Not to mention the smell of him. Her heart gave light thuds against her chest, fluttering and beating each time she could feel his against hers. And even if he fell asleep, she'd stay right here, more than likely wide awake - or until sleep came to her as well.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Fall Ball And Hair~.
Feeling: Ecstatic; Beyond Loved; Nostalgic.
Money: $390.50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:15 am

JayyLee10

someone

someone

someone

someone

╔═══════════╗
╬═══
Serena═══╬
╚═══════════╝

Cash on Hand: $500

All alone in her house was not a very good idea for someone like Serena. Loneliness would only consume her and that was something she would hate. She needs something to distract her and the fall ball was the best distraction as of tonight. With many people attending there's gotta be a chance for her to find someone to talk to or maybe see someone she knew who she could pester. As she walked into the hall full of people, heart heart clenched and frowned. There were nothing but couples in here. She was able to hear of the event later this day so there was no way she could ever get a date. Luckily she found a redhead head that had caught her attention. She was serving drinks all around so she must be one of the people who worked for the night and help out with the ball. "Excuse me!" She called and walked over to her side. "Do you serve any nonalcoholic drinks here?" Though her big brother was no longer by her side she knew that he got eyes on her so might as well live by his rules.

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:16 am
User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels
"Destiny is what you make it."

Deathling◈Horror Author◈Agenda: Go to the Fall Ball◈With Rylee◈Wearing: Center of attention /Driving
User Image

Alexus nodded vigorously when she began to remember all he said about the other author. "He's a year younger than me so we didn't have any classes together, but I used to see him a lot when I visited the company. Babe, just have one conversation with him and you'll see what I've meant all this time!" He was just surprised to see the wolf here, he hadn't seen him in two years. Rylee better not ask for him to sign one of his books for her! He glared, but paused, and stopped when he realized how stupid it was. The guy didn't even know they were in the same room. What Alex hated, was wondering what the difference between them was. Alexus figured he was likable, unlike Tyrese, and yet who was the one with the damn bestseller?! Alexus honestly worked hard, and the blunette over there...well, he wanted to show him up. And why shouldn't he, he had just as much to offer as he did. The deathling bit his lip and looked at his wife. "Never mind, it's whatever. I doubt it's in either of our agendas to be competitive. Still, I'm curious how we ended up in the same place again." and who was the blonde with him?

User ImageLiving @: 1414 Doux
Spending funds: $446
Last Purchase: Food (-$53.00)
Lust: ◉◉◉◉◉
Adrenaline: ◉◉◉◉◉

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:28 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Lillian
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Perfect Balance/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: Edit Manuscript

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═

Tyrese laughed, "Okay, I'm sorry." He chuckled a little longer as she laid against his chest. Sometimes he thought he and Lil were a couple of arrogant people who clicked, and just happened to be nice once you pulled back a few of their layers. One was grumpy and the other was temperamental. It was cute in its own way. "Where were you earlier? I saw your car when I got here, but I didn't see you when I came in." He inquired, the curiosity causing an inclination in his voice. The music was starting to make his ears ring a little, but he'd only promised one dance. He would grab his complementary glass of champagne before leaving, no reason to turn that down. Besides that, his much preferred his time spent with Lillian to be away from this many people. He was glad he'd already had a beer, it was fending off his need to run off somewhere more secluded.

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:38 am
User Image

💗נυทαvi αмiє נαмєs🌹

┏--------------------------------┓

Currency: $500
Outfit: Fall Ball Worker
Job: The Finer Things
Currently At: Fall Ball - (Saisons De Amour)
Currently With: A Guest
Relationship Status: Single

┗--------------------------------┛

🌸.∙: *∞* :∙.🎵.∙: *∞* :∙.🎀.∙: *∞* :∙.🎵.∙: *∞* :∙.🌸
💟.∙: *∞* :∙.🎭.∙: *∞* :∙.♠♤.∙: *∞* :∙.💮.∙: *∞* :∙.♤♠.∙: *∞* :∙.🎭.∙: *∞* :∙.💟

After the little event that happened to a couple a while ago, Junavi grabbed the silver circle tray and began working, serving the drinks again. She would walk to those that have entered the ball or anyone that looks like they would need a drink. She sighed silently to herself as the night began to feel super slow after the event that happned, Junavi stopped walking for bit and look around the room, seeing if she could spot a clock somewhere to see the time. After she spot the clock at top of where the entrance was at, she looked at the time as it was still early and there was still more guest coming by. Junavi was beginning to get a bit tired and was about to take a break and eat outside until she noticed someone walking to her.

Junavi turned her body to the young lady that walked to her and heard as she asked if they serve any non-alcoholic drinks. The young miss did look young and there was some or maybe young people here and most of them wouldn't want to drink. "I'm pretty sure we do..", Junavi told the young miss and placed the tray down to the table, "There should be some punch around here or unless you want water or something.." Junavi was unsure what type of drink the girl wanted and asked to see if she would want something she listed.

💟.∙: *∞* :∙.🎭.∙: *∞* :∙.♤♠.∙: *∞* :∙.💞.∙: *∞* :∙.♠♤.∙: *∞* :∙.🎭.∙: *∞* :∙.💟
🌸.∙: *∞* :∙.🎵.∙: *∞* :∙.⚡.∙: *∞* :∙.🎵.∙: *∞* :∙.🌸
❦.∙: *∞* :∙.💖.∙: *∞* :∙.❦

Out.Of.Clouds:

foedace

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:47 am
User ImageILLIAN ALL

Demon ║ 22 ║ $435 ║ Saisons Manager ║ Classic Classy&Hairstyle

User Image

Looking out at the crowd for a moment before turning her gaze to the floor. Her moment of possessiveness flared as she remembered seeing him dancing with Bree. A girl she didn't even like very much. She was...WAY too bubbly. That wasn't a bad thing or anything, it just wasn't her thing. Lillian was the type of person that could be excited about something, calmly. Bree, she seemed more the child in a woman's body type. They were just two women that didn't click. Lillian would be civil, but that didn't mean she liked her or anything. She wasn't going to tell him that, though. "I was kinda nervous so I went to my office and did a little work..." she replied softly, almost embarrassed to let him know she had been nervous. She was usually diving head first into things and he was her voice of reason. But nope! She had been as nervous as...Hm, strange. Lillian just realized she hardly ever got nervous about anything and couldn't find something to compare it too. She had just been plain old nervous.

whiters4

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:35 am

JayyLee10

someone

someone

someone

someone

╔═══════════╗
╬═══
Serena═══╬
╚═══════════╝

Cash on Hand: $500

Serena took a closer look at the girl's outfit. If only she was able to know about this event earlier then maybe she would be able to join in as one of the waitresses as well. Their clothing was much more comfortable to move with rather than the dress she was wearing. Hearing her options she smiled and looked around where they could actually get those. "Punch? Does it have plenty of fruits in it?" She asked excitingly. She remembered the ones that the cloud family had made during their family gatherings. It was not as extravagant as this but it would always have the food she wants. Her big brother had always seen to it that it was just so. In a way she was spoiled. How she wished she could go back but that was a thing of the past. knowing that he was keeping a close eye on her was enough for her. Shrugging off the thought she took a few steps forward and faced the redhead, hand on her back, walking backwards. "Are you guys regular employees here at the hotel or just helping out for the event?"

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

riskinginsanity

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:47 am
User Image

User Image

Levi had laughed at the other two's comments, but didn't respond. He was trying to not be intrusive. That was the goal, right? They were supposed to talk to each other, and have a wonderful date, and all that jazz. Right. As they neared the hotel, it became obvious that "getting lost in the crowd" would not be a problem. With all these people about, giving the couple the slip was going to be cake. All he would have to do is walk three feet away, practically. "Yeah, it certainly is crowded," he agreed. Lexi was right, they would have to park pretty far away. Likely much more than a block. This was a great opportunity, actually...

"I'm just gonna pull up front and you guys hop out. No need for all of us to walk so far." Levi didn't give them the option of refusing, slowing to a halt as they reached the front of the queue. If they tried to argue, he would simply not move, and it wouldn't be long before everyone behind them started freaking out. Enough honking and yelling would likely convince even the most adamant. Besides, they couldn't possible want to walk all that way. Anyone expressing such an opinion would simply be trying to be polite. "Meet you guys in there soon!" he called, ready to pull away and go find somewhere to park.

|| Profile: ||
                                                                || Outfit: ||
                                                                || Cash: $500 ||
                                                                || OOC: I don't know when I'm going to be on tomorrow, so this gives you guys the
                                                                opportunity of going in and posting without me as much as you want.
                                                                Although I do plan on posting with Adrian at least once, but yeah.
                                                                You don't need to wait for me, I can work it out. ^^ ||

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Loonamist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:03 am
●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Money: $465

Mood: Calm

Species: Dark Elemental Dragon

Clothing: As shown in the display picture

╔═══════════════════════════╗

I guess you have bad taste in men, then." countered the male as he shrugged it off. She's quite the strange girl, he hadn't quite expect to meet someone who'd accept all his flaws whatsoever. He's dense and unsociable but she had managed to put up with it. He chuckled slightly, turning around to leave the hall. He frowned at the sight of so many people, they'd get separated, that's for sure. Looking around, he sighed as he bent down, muttering a quick 'sorry' before carrying her over his shoulders, slowly walking outside to gaze at the night sky, taking a moment to isolate themselves away from the crowd. It had attracted weird stares, though. He cleared his throat before putting her back down. "Yeah, I guess. My friends are nice, don't worry." he replied, sitting by the stairs and watching the stars that's twinkling in the sky. "... I think." he added up, scratching his head in an awkward manner as he replied. He can be pretty sure they'll make fun of both him and Rina's height difference. He'd get rather annoyed if that were to happen, not that he really allows other people to make fun of her height besides himself. Rather possessive, if one must say.

"I'll tell them just that. That you're mine." he said as he spread his arms open in front of him, gesturing for her to sit in between his legs so he could hug her from behind. Gazing at the brightest star, he stared in awe as his eyes flickered under the light, filled with innocence. "Do you believe wishing upon the brightest star?" he asked as a huge grin had started to form on his face, soon chuckling lightly as he shifted his gaze back towards her.

╚═══════════════════════════╝

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

PUMMMY

Trash

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:34 am
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

"No I don't, you're a great guy." He was caring and nice if you put enough effort to get to know him. And Rina was glad that she put that effort in. Her face was still undeniably flushed when Seth suddenly apologized and picked her up. She made a small squeak as she was put over his shoulders, and she quickly held down the back of her dress. Another reason why she doesn't really wear dresses. After she was put down, she fixed her dress up a bit. Rina giggled as Seth described his friends. "Same for me, too. But if they're not being nice, then they're annoying the hell outta people. It's one or the other." The only person she was worried about was a pink-haired friend of hers. The rest of them are tame. Her blush intensified 1000% when Seth called her his, and she simply nodded in response. Sitting down in between his legs, she rested her head against his chest, and began to look at the sky as well. "I don't necessarily believe in it, but if I do wish on stars, I do usually wish on the brightest one." It was a habit of hers. Though, her wishes never came true, whether it was wished on the brightest star or not. They did come true by tossing change in fountains or wishing on those lucky wishing cat things. Weird.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $485 |❦| Mood - Flustered |❦| Boyfriend(?) - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games