Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Streets of Uptown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:34 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

It happened so fast that Ryan didn't know exactly what to do to save Luka from the hummingbird. Or was it vice versa? Either way, Ryan had to do something. Luka's bright blue eyes just wouldn't allow him to leave her so helpless. He really was a sucker for them damsels in distress. Ryan was lazy at first and waved the bird off as if shooing it away but that didn't help. It was when Ryan moved behind Luka and hugged her that the hummingbird felt the effort would be too much for little reward which caused it to happily fly away. "Fret not m'lady, your knight hath calmed the land once more for thee."

He smiled charmingly to Luka, his arms around her still as the hummingbird did stick close by in the area, and it was only after he caught himself feeling a rising blush seeing Luka's face so close that he changed subject and changed what he would stare at. "Anyway, you can read the journal but I've got to add a few entries first. It's been a while a few days since I've last updated it and boy, a lot can happen to a man in only a few days."

Company:: Luka
Clothing:: Today's outfit
Feeling:: Close
Condition:: Healthy, heart pumping
Wallet:: 1000¥
Items:: Compass/sundial watch, Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone
OOC:
Avi_Carnival

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:56 am
~0oOo0o~A book left unread.. Is a hundred lives not lived.~0oOo0o~

User Image

Watching him as he tried to come up the a way to scare the bird was slightly amusing. He tried to wave it away but the humming bird was daring and brave, to bad it would never be rewarded with the nectar it sought after from her hair. Luka didn't think his plan was working out and was trying to glance a round and find something that might be able to. A flower maybe? That was until she felt Ryan move taking a seat behind her his arms around her made her stiffen up. She no longer heard the fluttering of the humming bird wings but the fluttering of her heart beating at a quickened pace. Seeing the humming bird go back to a group of flowers Luka saw it keep eyes on her.

Luka really pondered if Ryan magically tamed the little bird into doing such a thing. The thought made her smiled and laugh inwardly to herself. "Thank you brave Knight, as thanks you may blow on this dandy lion and make a wish. It may come true." she managed to say glancing back at him holding out the dandy lion. Her face flushed slightly noticing how close that had made them, glancing away she smiled hearing he would allow her to read his journal. It made her curious as to why. "A lot can happen in one day," she stated knowing today could be more than a chapter in her Journal. "I'm surprise you would be willing for me to read such a personal information. Even if we are now friends we only met a mere.. " She glanced down at her watch, "Maybe half an hour ago." Luke guessed since she hadn't really been keeping track of time with him.

With: Ryan
Account:.....
Mood: Protected
OOC: New here..

User Image
~0oOo0o~A hundred lives.. May never leave a story.~0oOo0o~

Lord Hedo

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:58 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Ryan gave a smile right back to Luka as she rewards his deed of heroism with a dandelion. He kindly picked the flower from her hands but something felt...differently. He didn't know what it was for sure but Luka's cheeks were looking lightly flushed. Perhaps mild allergies? But for him, when Ryan looked into her thankful eyes as he sits behind her so closely he can feel himself beginning to warm up. And just so happen to visibly show at his cheeks.

"You're right, we haven't know each other for long but...how can I explain it." Ryan thoughtfully strokes at what small and fine chin hairs he did have before the right words hit him like a lightning bolt. "I feel like I already know you, and that's why I comfortable being close with you Luka." By the end of his sentiment his voice was coy but had flowed as a soothing whisper with a true feeling of closeness coming from the homeless but heartful young man.

Feeling:: Very close
OOC:
Avi_Carnival

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:40 am

User Image

Luka made herself focus on the island and the waves, trying to keep her mind off of how they where sitting and how close they were to one another. She waited for his answer her cheeks still flush and heart fluttering. With his words she nodded she did feel oddly connected to him in such a way. Like an old friend that she'd forgotten, but he had reappeared again. However she had no friends, Ryan would make the first. "I can understand that... Maybe in another life we knew one another" With her family life back home she'd hoped that was not how he might have come across her before. Her yakuza family where not forgiving or very kind when it came to their work.

Luka sighed heavily feeling like she needed to share something about herself with him. Here he was trusting her with his story and she hadn't spoken about hers. "I'm happy that I've met you now" It was hard not to gaze into his eyes, he was really good looking but wouldn't admit that allowed. Looking back at the horizon she noticed the sun setting. "I should get going home, thank you Ryan for showing me this place" She was terrified of the dark and really didn't like people realizing that part about her.

Mood: worried

User Image

Lord Hedo

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:14 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Maybe in another life they did know each other and somehow they've ended up finding one another again, perhaps tethered together by some kind of fate. Then Luka said something that threw off Ryan's cool guy persona and had his heart beating deep in his chest. She was happy she met him, and that it was now rather than before or too late. But she was right, and the light of the sun cast over the seas told that night would be here soon. "If you'd let me I can give you a ride to your place and then I'll be on my way to my island home." He didn't really have an island home on Mykronos Island but he still spoke as if his tent really was a home, and so his words were honest as he wishes the pink haired beauty would allow him to ensure her safe return to her home.

Feeling:: Befriended
OOC:
Avi_Carnival

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:30 pm

User Image

Luka felt a little worried about her long walk home but was happy for Ryan's offer to drive her. She looked back at him smiling blushing slightly, "Thank you, but if its out of the way I can walk. I don't want to put you out." Luka felt something odd how he called the island home. There was something about it that made her worried. "If you'd like I'd like to repay your kindness for today. Since I don't have money I could make you dinner? That is if your hungry and trust my cooking?" Luka felt her worries fading looking into his eyes. He seemed to make everything else fade away off to the side.

Mood: happy

User Image

Lord Hedo

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:46 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

"Oh hell yeah, free food!" He eagerly replies to the blushing beauty, a pink haired delight to have met. "Dinner sounds awesome actually, and don't worry about distance or junk like that. I've got a full tank of gas and no one waiting for me back home." He was feeling rather hungry and could go for some meat. His wondering mind the ask how dose Luka look when cooking in a kitchen. Picking himself off the floor, the watery backdrop of the island and the city of this costal land, Ryan would reach a hand out to Luka to help her up but would chuckle as he recalls the hummingbird. "Lets go M'lovely lily. I'm curious to taste cuisine from your kitchen. And maybe escape before our feathered friend decides to try making out with your hair again."

Exit: to ______

Feeling:: Befriended
OOC: You wanna post at Luka's home first?
Avi_Carnival

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:57 am

User Image

Luka smiled taking his hand "I'm surprised you're excited but don't even know if I'm a good cook" Luka smiled joking with him. She was glade he'd let her feed him she really wanted to know if he'd like her cooking or what it as he liked to eat. Recalling the bird by his comment she fallowed closely beside him. "I live in the Ombre Housing district.. It might look a little sketchy but its quite nice"

Exit: Ombre district
Mood: Happy

User Image

Lord Hedo

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:05 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, נαиυαяч ①⑦тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①0①
( ③ мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:25 pm
Taya and Ace

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Taya was listening to her music as she sings to herself while she was walking Ace. Ace didn't mind that she sings and be herself just as long as she is Taya continues to sing to herself while other people smile but others just looks at her like she was crazy. She loved to sing and it makes her feel good.

Ace then looks behind him as he saw a group of men following them which made him growl then Taya saw him then she paused her music then she said,"Ace? whats up?" she looks behind them and saw no one,"Your okay, lets head to the par-" then as she turns around she bumps into someone which her eyes widened when a random appeared with 4 guys behind then she backs up but bumps into a guy while their leader smiles in a creepy way,"Hey Sweetheart.." Ace growls while his fur bristled.  

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:28 am
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸Streets outside Finer Things❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Frustrated and Worried ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

Zivva walked out of the store and looks around, waiting for the guy with the fancy for celestial maidens. She examined her nails and waited, wondering what Priya was doing passing out in the middle of nowhere. And who was she with that took her there? Zivva had so many questions.

Lord Hedo
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:48 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Metal key in the lock and the store was shut down for now. Leon might get his butt kicked for doing this but he wanted to make sure a friend was okay. The same keychain that had his copy of the store key held his car keys right on it; Which he electronically used to unlock his car from afar. "My name is Leon." He says as the young man walks around to the driver seat. "I thought you should know the name of the stranger whose car you're getting into." He teased while then getting into his seat with a slickness and buckling up. "Buckle up, Wild One. I'm pretty good at the role of getaway driver."

The engine roar and the needles of the dashboard danced as it readied to run. Being sure that the blonde beauty, whom he dubbed Wild One, buckled up before hand he then zoom on with a sure grip on the wheel.

Company:: Blonde Customer
Feeling:: Worried
Condition:: Healthy
OOC:
Kirenai Yuki

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:26 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Leon❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸Streets outside Finer Things❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Feigning Sass ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

Zivva raised a brow at the car, "A Mazda. RX7? It's nice. I prefer my Nissans, but this is a zippy little thing. Rotary engine?" She blinked, 'Wild One?' She shrugged and got in the car. "Nice to meet you Leon. Please don't kill us. I hear high power and gear shifts can be a pain if not done precisely." Her sass was haughty but slightly impressed as she crossed her slender legs. "Off to Soliel Hospital."

[Exit to Soliel Hospital]

Lord Hedo
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:10 pm
❀❀❀Yume Suzuha❀❀❀

User Image

Muns:$1000.00
Mood:cheerful
Thoughts:always beautiful
OOC:First post yay!
[character enter]
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Athalia walked down the street with a sling bag on her.In it contained a book.her wallet,cellphone and other miscellaneous items.She had a to-do list filled with goals and tasks she wanted to do but she thought a little down time shouldn't hurt. As she walked, she admired the scenery.Even in the winter the place still looked pretty. She let out a sigh in delight, as she made her way to the park. She brought her book for a reason, and reading indoors wasn't the same as reading outside. Noticing the people around, she watched their activities as she passed by. Some were holding hands, others were determining on what to buy from stores."Maybe I should buy a new game?"she wondered totally spacing out from her surroundings. She headed toward the direction of the park, listing off to herself her to-do list.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Cyrania Astaclian

Gracious Explorer

13,465 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:17 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, נαиυαяч ①⑧тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①0②
( ③ мσитнs, ⑫ םαчs )

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games