Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
The Shimmering Starfish Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:40 am
Yami Miyagawa

User Image

Joel Myers

Joel listened to her as she toalked about her tribe. She was an Aboriginal which he found very interesting since they have been around for many generations even to this day. " I guess we are both nomads" He said to her with a soft smile however he caught a glimpse of her past and could hear screaming like something bad had happened to her and her tribe. He held his head slightly. "Wow I guess that drink hit me hard." He ofcourse was lying though it sometimes hurt to see the past or future but atleast this time he wasn't bleeding through his nose. That would've been embarassing. "I think this place is good..for new beginnings." He said to her as he tried to quickly keep talking so she wouldn't worry about him hoewever he kept wondering about what he saw and heard. He heard growling and saw people running in that short glimpse of the past. Was that her past? He wondered.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:15 am
Master Kiro II

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ι αм: Cool◄
►мσηєу: $995◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Getting a drink and having a friendly conversation◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Shimmering Starfish◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Looking Good
►мαякιиgѕ: Back Tattoo, Upper Left Arm/Left Hip Tattoo, Upper Right Shoulder, Right Thigh Tattoo
►ςσи∂ιтισи: Healthy◄
►αςςєит: Australian◄
►вℓσσ∂ ρσιитѕ: 92/100◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Two nomads who have met each other, having drinks and talking is about one of the best situations Coorah could have found herself in. Nomads similar to her are people who understand her better than other people who lived more civilized lives. Well, its not to say that Joel didn't live within civilization but he didn't stay in the same place all the time so its not like he could get adjusted to one place or another. She felt concerned for him when he started to hold his head, but it seemed like it was just the alcohol getting to him. Perhaps now would be a good time for the two of them to go to Coorah's home if he is being affected right now by the alcohol.

"Oh my. A little lightheaded when it comes to alcohol aren't you mate? Hehehe! Oh well. I suppose that means that we're going to my place sooner than we thought. That is, unless you have something else in mind. I could always go for something tasty."  

Yami Miyagawa

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:03 am
Yami Miyagawa

User Image

Joel Myers

Joel chuckled softly as his head was feeling better and he chuckled. "Im not usually a lighthead but today it hit me faster it seems." He said before smiling at her and nodding once she said she could go for something tasty."Well we could do one of two things. We could go eat at a restaurant, I'll be paying ofcourse or we could go to your house and I can cook something for both of us. Which one would you prefer?" He asked as he looked into her blue eyes, they were like gemstones. He found them quite mesmerizing.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:01 am
Master Kiro II

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►мαякιиgѕ: Back Tattoo, Upper Left Arm/Left Hip Tattoo, Upper Right Shoulder, Right Thigh Tattoo
►вℓσσ∂ ρσιитѕ: 91/100◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Coorah has a choice to make. She can either take Joel home and have her cook for him, or go to a restaurant and have a meal with where he pays. It seems like a win win for her regardless of what she chooses but she should trust his cooking abilities or be safe by going to a restaurant? Personally she loves to take a risk and any man willing to cook for a woman is already on the right track from her perspective, so she will be taking his offer to cook for her upon taking him home. With her wide grin intact, she said to him,

"You're telling me to pick between a spunk man treating me to a restaurant quality meal or taking a spunk man home so he can cook for me. By the way, when I call you a spunk, I'm basically saying that you're a fine looking man. Anyways, I like to see your cooking skills so if you can still walk normally, why don't we move our fun times over to my place?"  

Yami Miyagawa

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:39 am
Yami Miyagawa

User Image

Joel Myers

Joel grinned softly and gave her a chuckle once she explained what spunk meant. "Spunk. I'll have to remember that." He said to her before standing up and looking at her. "Is there another word for females or does spunk apply to both because you are a fine looking woman yourself." He said to her as he looked at her with a soft and warm smile. He was bot kidding though, he truly found her to be attractive. "Yea. Cooking for you is the least I could do aswell since you are letting me stay there." He said to her.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:34 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

XxMusic_Is_My_Life16xX

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $1000:::::: O u t f i t: Casual Wear:::::: M o o d: Bit worn out/ Relaxed:::::: C o m p a n y: N/A:::::: R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

Today was really a long day for Jessie. Having to recently just moved and unpacking almost all her things to make herself felt home. She thought it was gonna be a never ending unpacking, but luckily she was able to get everything set and ready. She relaxed a bit at home after finish packing before heading out and looked at the restaurants the city had for her to grab something to eat before roaming around again. Even after all the unpacking and whatnot, she was still able to move around and get time for herself than staying at home.

Jessie walked in the Shimmering Starfish with her hands in her pockets and looked around for a empty seat. Luckily there wasn't much people here and whoever was here before her were having a casual drink or two with their buddies or others in a romantic date. As she walked to an empty seat, Jessie looked at the menu laying on the table and check out the menu, seeing what could she have. Nachos sounds good for her as she skimmed the menu, she then looked over at the drinks they had. Beer, wine, soda, and water. The other drinks they had, Jessie was confused on the names. They had some kind of funny taste in the names of their drink. Sex on the beach.. Jessie rose a brow, before shaking her head lightly and let out a little laugh, before raising her hand trying to capture one of the bartenders' attention so she could give her order.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Out.Of.Cupcakes:

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:16 pm
Master Kiro II

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►вℓσσ∂ ρσιитѕ: 89/100◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Joel considers Coorah a fine looking woman. How nice of him to say that to her. Unfortunately she can't think of an Australian word or saying for him to say that is equivalent to calling her a fine looking woman, but she can give something that is close. Since it seems like that the two of them are going to leave soon, she decided to pay her tab to the bartender before standing up from her place at the bar, slung her purse around her shoulder and said to him with a cute smile on her face,

"You can always call me a fine looking sheila or anytime you look at me, you can say something like "Wow, what a sheila". I'll leave that up to you. For now, you ready to come live with me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:41 pm
Yami Miyagawa

User Image

Joel Myers

Joel payed for his drinks aswell as he began to stand up as he listened to her and grinned softly before his his silverish green eyes looked into her's. He chuckled at the way she said it. "Wow what a sheila." He repeated before giving her a nod. "Lead the way sheila." He said half jokingly with a small chuckle.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:51 am
JayyLee10

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: -- Today's Outfit: Cozied Up And Cool~Feeling: Reminiscent; Happy; Focused.Money: $1480.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

Aubrey huffed gently as she lugged a box of alcohol from the back door to the front bar, failing to settle it keenly on the edge of the counter. Damn that rubber treading she had needed to lay down. It helped in the wrong one, she couldn't deny that, but that didn't mean it didn't make it difficult as all absolute hell to restock the bar. She very well couldn't set it on the floor at this rate. Her baby bump pressed gently against the angled corner of the cardboard and she began to pull bottles out from the neck up. A couple had been sitting at the edge for the longest time. She couldn't say she had been listening to the murmur all too well, but more so the music from above; that being said, she didn't appreciate her bartender handling off a bottle of champagne as if it didn't cost them a dime. The bottle itself was expensive, and saving something off the floor didn't exactly call means for a celebration. She snorted softly, brushing a few curls away from her forehead. "Afternoon!" She chirped happily, smoothing her hands over the thighs on her black jeans.

Admittedly, the woman looked... Oddly familiar. She couldn't quite place her finger on it, but she'd sworn she'd seen her before. With a roll of her shoulders she leaned over the counter, propping her elbows over the cool tile surface. "Have... I seen you before?"

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:36 pm
Master Kiro II

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►вℓσσ∂ ρσιитѕ: 89/100◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"Hehehe! I think you'll turn into an Aussie if you hang around with me much. Not that it won't be a problem since being an Aussie is totally awesome. Why do you think Aussie sounds a lot like awesome? Hehehe! Alright. Enough joking. Let's go."

Coorah had to give herself some points for what she considered to be good humor. Whether Joel shared delight in her humor or not is up to him and she wouldn't be upset with him if he found her unfunny. When the two of them were outside, she sighed as the pain of wearing heels was getting to her so she decided to remove her heels and walk the rest of the way barefoot. Surely it must seem awkward to see a woman walk in a beautiful dress barefoot while carrying her heels but feeling the ground beneath her felt much better than the pressure and tightness of heels.

"You got to try doing this sometimes you spunk of a man. Feels really good to be in touch with the ground. Hehehe!"

[EXIT to Coorah's Abode]  

Yami Miyagawa

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:49 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $1000:::::: O u t f i t: Casual Wear:::::: M o o d: Bit worn out/ Relaxed:::::: C o m p a n y: N/A:::::: R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

Just finishing up looking at the menu and ready to get her order taken, Jessie's eyes turned to the female that came in the back door, carrying a box of alcohol. That must have been heavy for the female, Jessie tilted her head to the side a bit as the female could've ask for her, but she surely got it done quickly without any help and doing her usual work."That surely looked heavy. But that's some amazing strength you have for carrying that miss.", the girl told her as she let out a small giggle, "Mind if you can take my order when you're free" Jessie sat quietly at her seat as the lady continued doing her work and nearly finished, greeting the girl. She smiled lightly and nodded in response. "Yes. Good afternoon to you too" Placing her menu flat and closed on the table, Jessie put her arms up on the table, laying them down with one arm on top of the other. She didn't really get a good look at the female until she leaned over the table and looked at the female. Jessie's eyes widen a bit at what the lady was doing and asking if she seen her before somewhere. Slightly tilting her head a little and trying to figure out what she meant by that, she looked at the lady a bit before she could say anything. Her face looked familiar in way to her as well, her face looked like her old chemistry teacher, but she looked a tab bit different. "Uhmm... You kind of look like an old teacher of mine? Unless my teacher had a twin or something and you guys look similar and switching with each other to teach?", the girl questioned thinking of some kind twin switch play if her teacher did indeed have a twin.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Out.Of.Cupcakes:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:47 pm
Yami Miyagawa

User Image

Joel Myers

Joel chuckled softly at her joke, he found it quite silly which was a good thing. He liked her sense of humor, so far there was not a single thing she considered bad or unattractive about her. "I hope I develop the accent aswell. I really like it." He said as he gave her a smile and watched her take off her heels. He had no problem with it since she knew it probably hurt her feet. "I've done it quite a few times. Under different circumstances. Its not bad unless the sun makes the floor hot." He said to her before conversing the rest of the way as he followed her to her house.

[Exit]  

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:47 pm
User Image

Sullivan Grimm

Sullivan waled into the bar with two tasks in mind, the first was to get a drink and the second was to gather information about any possible reapers.
[Mood]: slightly worried [With]: a group of strangers [Money]:$1000[Wearing]: Sweater and jeans

XxMusic_Is_My_Life16xX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:02 pm
Eridan Grimm

Bella Lyne

User Image
Relationship status: Single
With: Strangers
Mood: Carefree
Wearing: *Pictured*
Money:$1000 ($50 on her)

Bella walked to downtown and walked around for a little bit and then she decided to walk into The Shimmering Starfish deciding maybe she should get a drink.
~OOC: Sorry it's kinda short and uneventful~  

XxMusic_Is_My_Life16xX

Dedicated Lunatic

4,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:31 am
User Image

Sullivan Grimm

Sullivan was just in the middle of ordering a beer when he heard the door open, glancing up Sullivan saw a girl with grey hair, at first Sullivan was going to leave the girl alone as to not disturb her. However Sullivan decided to just wave at her before ordering his drink.

[Mood]: trying to be friendly [With]: a grey haired girl [Money]:$1000[Wearing]: Sweater and jeans

XxMusic_Is_My_Life16xX

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games