Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Taste of Italy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:43 am
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1213 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: DJ / Beatboxer / Taste of Italy Baker

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

Knowing that Jessie would accept the invitation anyway, there he was, back in the kitchen to prepare the frosting for the cake. His stirring motions were meticulous as he mixed in the ingredients for the decadent cream. He could still hear voices from far away. Obviously, the tones of both Sahar and Jessie were audible in his ears, but also, there were also a few others that were foreign to him. Once he was done mixing with his whisk, he grabbed one the tasting spoons to taste the frosting. It took him a few rolls of his tongue inside his mouth to deduce that he needed just a teeny bit of espresso to incorporate more of the coffee flavor. Too much of the stuff would indeed be overpowering.

He then heard the timer alarming him that it was finally time for him to fetch the cakes out of the oven. Using his oven mitts, he meticulously picked up the pans one by one before putting them on the cooling rack. He should let the sponge cake cool down before working on the stack. And with that, he continued to check on the frosting, make sure that it was the right consistency and taste.

Mood: busy, but attentive
Company: Jessie, Sahar, and a few others
Money: $134.20 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: I hope you guys see my urgent notice in the OOC thread. Will sleep after this.

JayyLee10

SoujiAtsumi

yo punny nut

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:16 am
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Vixen Guardian Spirit
                                                                          ❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
                                                                          I wish I had a thousand words for love but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep.

And there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling: Amused | I'm with: Sahar | I'm wearing: Off Shoulder | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

Of course, it didn't take long for the man to notice her presence either. Vixen's lips curved into a cheerful smile as she cupped her cheeks and played along to his little act of mischief.

"Oh, aren't you a sweetheart~ Come a little closer and I might just give you a big ol' smooch." teased the fox as she fixed her gaze upon the approaching male. He seemed a lot better than he did a couple days back, which made her feel ever so slightly at ease. She never liked seeing her friends in a horrible state. Then again, she never really liked seeing anyone appearing anything less than pleasant. The fox would ponder what caused him to be in such a state but some questions were better kept to oneself.

When the question of her presence was brought up, Vixen would rest her elbows upon the cold surface of the table and prop her chin up on her petite hands. Her gaze was intent with a tad of slyness, as if she was attempting to lure him into the deep abyss of her dark pupils. "So what if I came just for you? What are you going to do about it, hm?" countered the fox as she leaned forward though her little act soon faltered when she actually wondered what brought her here. Was it because she loved this place? Or was it actually because of Sahar? "..I was just aimlessly walking around and it seems.. before I knew it, I'm already standing in front of this restaurant." answered Vixen with a rather bashful demeanor. It felt a little strange when she'd answer something honestly, which gave her an almost innocent childlike appearance especially with the addition of her rosy cheeks. It warmed her heart knowing her presence was very much appreciated by the other party. Sahar had a gleeful expression in which he didn't bother hiding at all. His golden-brown orbs would glisten beneath the soft rays of light and she found herself -once again- staring at him for a second too long. Vixen quickly turned away, clearing her throat in a rather awkward manner although this time, she had a much softer appearance, a smile much genuine than before. She had decided she liked hanging around Sahar. This man was one of a kind, he was a unique individual who had a beautiful heart, a beautiful soul like none other. It was when she was immersed amidst her thoughts that Sahar spoke up again. This time, bringing up the topic of her brother. She'd find herself tensing up at the mention of Crevan. Was he better? No. Not really. His physical health has been improving little by little but mentally.. he's getting worse each passing day. He's self destructive. He'd self-harm. He'd begin to lash out at anyone who took a step too close to him. He's.. distant but Vixen wouldn't bring up such a thing. Not after having created a lighthearted atmosphere. She need not sour the mood any further. "Oh, aren't you such a sweet talker. Makes me want to eat you right up." she paused, her eyes downcast. "..and I suppose he is. He could've been better off but at least he's showing signs of improvement. That's something worth being happy about." she wasn't lying, though. Crevan has after all, been showing physical improvement. But that wasn't the reason why she had a better complexion today. It was because of past night's events, indulging herself in an activity she had been staying away from as of late: sex. Thanks to Dylan, she was able to feed off his energy, just enough to recover from the exhaustion that's slowly taking a toll on her body. Of course, this subject matter isn't something worth bragging about. "I'm not the only one who's showing signs of improvement. You look much better today. I hope you're taking proper care of yourself, Sahar."

She'd turn around when the bell to the establishment chimed, signalling the entrance of new customers. Duty calls. Vixen wouldn't stop him. It was his job after all, she didn't want to cause him any further trouble. Taking notice of the small wink sent her way once more, she'd find herself fluster ever so slightly. A soft chuckle escaped her lips and she'd wave her hand in a dismissive manner. "Go on ahead. I won't keep you from your job, though I expect you keep me company after your job shift ends." in return, she winked and smiled in a cheeky manner. However, something felt a little 'off'. It wasn't because of Sahar's departure. It was something else. A scent in particular. A scent she just couldn't seem to put a finger on. Vixen turned her head, only to catch a glimpse of the figure who sat in the other corner of the establishment. Dark brown locks of hair followed by a striking pair of emerald irises. "..Dylan." she quietly murmured, her voice barely above a whisper. With that, she turned away. She knew he had most probably noticed her presence. She didn't feel awkward, no. She was only concerned if he harbored romantic feelings towards her after last night. The sincerity held within his eyes as he'd call out her name, the waves of emotions she could feel from him when he'd touch her. Vixen closed her eyes and shook her head, appreciating the fact they were keeping their distance from each other. Was she wrong to approach him yesterday? She meant no harm at first. She had only wanted to know what events were taking place on the beach but who knew. Who knew.

Her golden orbs would then trace towards Sahar, then at the woman sitting not too far from her table. In fact, her gaze ran around the establishment, almost as if she was uneasy. Her tails swayed in an abnormal pattern and it wasn't hard to tell she was slightly agitated. "Oh, Vixen.. get yourself together. It's done for."

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

SoujiAtsumi

Master Kiro II

PUMMMY

Trash

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:54 am
SoujiAtsumi

yo punny nut

Kurisuchin Sayuki

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan placed a small box on the table and opened it, the box had pieces of scrap in it. As he waited he layed his elbow on the table and rest his cheek on his fist as he brought his hand over the metal parts and the parts started moving on their own, turning into different humanoid and animal shapes. He had alot on his mind but he could not put his finger on what was bothering him. Maybe he was just tired of the typical one night stands, he felt a bit conflicted. Maybe her personality reminded him of someone. One of the shapes he made just so happened to be a fox however it was not because of her, he just coincidentally happened to like foxes. Eventually he stopped and left it as a tiny humanoid and it walked around the table like a tiny soldier. It made him smile a bit as his green eyes looked at the tiny soldier. The soldier seemed to have it's attention on Vixen and he looked over too. Once she was him he simply acted natural and gave her a soft grin before giving her a small wave from the distance before looking forward once again at the tiny soldier and flicking its head with his finger. "Don't stare dummy." He said said with a gentle chuckle as he patiently waited.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:01 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

SoujiAtsumi

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $987:::::: O u t f i t: Lovely Pink:::::: M o o d: Curious:::::: C o m p a n y: Chester & Male Employee:::::: R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

As Jessie waited for the waiter to come and take her order, she reviewed the menu one more time, checking if she indeed have her order ready. There wasn't much choices she had as she didn't know mostly the whole menu except for around two to three things in the menu. Skimming through the menu while waiting for the waiter, Jessie's eyes rose up from the menu and to the waiter named Sahar as he welcomed her and ask what would she be having. Placing down the menu in front of her, she began telling him what she would like for today. "Can I have spaghetti with a side of garlic bread next to it?", she told him then looked at the back of the menu, looking at the drinks they served, "As for drinks.. What flavors are your creme sodas you have here?" Jessie wasn't so familiar with creme sodas and it will be her first time tasting it and when looking over the drinks, it caught her eye and thought of it like some kind of root beer float of some sort, but to make it was kind of like that, she waited for the waiter Sahar to responded to her question about the flavors.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Out.Of.Cupcakes:
A tad bit short, since I'm getting a post out before I head to work soon.

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:29 am
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

██████████████████████████████

It was hard to not be drawn into her gaze, not when she looked at him like that. There was no denying that Vixen was alluring, he liked being around her and their playful banter, however, it probably wasn't best to flirt during work...Nonetheless, her counter made his heart flutter, bringing a red tint to his face. Oh, that just wasn't fair! To make matters worse, her demeanor suddenly changed, her expression bashful as he admitted the truth. That was a new expression for him and it caught him off guard. It took a moment for Sahar to processes her words and after he had he felt kind of giddy.

A small huff of a laugh escaped him, not so much amused but happy. "Is that so...? I am glad to hear that, I really do enjoy your company." He admitted, eyes glancing to the side sheepishly for a moment. She had said as much last time, however, it was still reassuring to know the sentiment was shared. He liked seeing Vixen, he was drawn to her and with every new expression she showed he wanted to see more. Although he hated to see her upset he couldn't say that he disliked those expressions either. Ah, this wasn't like him...

Sahar's head tilted to the side slightly as he waited for her answer, he could had sworn she looked tense for a moment. Had he been off the mark? It was only for a second, though, before she bounced back. Crevan wasn't better, not completely, but he was improving. That was nice to hear, at least he wasn't getting worse. "I hope he continues to get better, for the both of you." Having a sick family member was never good. Once again he thought that the fox was a wonderful sibling. Her brother was lucky to have someone who cared so much for him looking over him.

When the subject was shifted back to the blond he nodded, not wanting to risk worrying her. "I feel much better! The issue from the other day has resolved itself so I have been able to rest easier. Plus, your company has really lifted my mood quite a bit." He admitted honestly. It was because of Vixen that he had been able to sleep easier the previous day. It was a shame that he couldn't stay and talk with her longer...His lovely companion didn't mind, however, as she saw him off. "I would be more than happy to. I am only covering for someone for a bit so my shift should not be long." Sahar felt giddy again at the prospect of spending time with Vixen after work. He would have to do his best and finish up quickly!

His mood was still bright has he approached his first customer. She was kind of cute, in an adorable way, however, the djinn's mind was on the fox in the corner. "Of course! Would you like me to bring out a dessert later or will that be all?" Upselling was part of his job, plus it would be nice to give Chester some work so he could show off his skill. The shorter male was pretty good at his job. "I believe we have vanilla and cherry, people usually just have the vanilla by default so we do not get many requests for cherry. I heard it was pretty good." He had never been one for sweet things, so he had only ever tried the regular cream soda. While he jotted down her order he glanced at Vixen, pausing when he noticed the odd change in her. Was she alright? She seemed upset...Trying not to worry, he turned his attention back to his customer, offering to take her menu after she decided on her drink.

>>>>> I have: $628.25 // I love: no one // I am: excited, a bit worried, working. <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

JayyLee10
yo punny nut

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:49 pm
User Image

Residence: 1213 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: DJ / Beatboxer / Taste of Italy Baker

Using another of the clean tasting spoons, he inspected the taste and smiled, knowing that it was just right. Within earshot, Jessie and Sahar were conversing about what the girl was going to order for the meal, while two unfamiliar voices were also talking. He couldn't pinpoint the exact topic for the strangers, but that would be saved for later. Putting the bowl down, he approached the cakes and gave both of them a gentle pat with his finger. Still a bit too warm, he thought to himself after the inspection. The frosting would melt when spread on the hot spongecakes, hence the need to let them cool completely.

Setting the finished frosting aside, he was now busy preparing for the second cake, mixing in the second batch of the cake batter. Looks like he would be stuck in the kitchen for a long while, especially with the intention to serve four whole cakes to be sliced and served for today's shift.

Mood: busy, still listening
OOC: Only now that I settled in and I'm borrowing a laptop, so there. XD

JayyLee10

SoujiAtsumi

yo punny nut

Master Kiro II

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:36 pm
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Vixen Guardian Spirit
                                                                          ❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
                                                                          I wish I had a thousand words for love but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep.

And there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling: Amused | I'm with: Sahar | I'm wearing: Off Shoulder | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

Red tinted cheeks? How adorable. Vixen chuckled at the sight she deemed so amusing to witness. Even a playful guy such as he is able to blush? Not that Vixen was any different that is. Though when he'd laugh over her reaction, Vixen found herself pouting, rather unamused with her own behaviour herself. It wasn't like her to fluster around people and she wondered just what caused her to react such a way but with what he said next, the fox decided to let his little laugh slip and slide. She crossed her legs and straightened herself up as she started to feel rather proud of hearing such a thing. "Oh, is that so?" countered the fox as she soon came to a pause. He told her such a thing on their previous encounter but nonetheless, it still made her feel ever so appreciated. She felt.. accepted. "I can tell how sincere you are by the way you blush. That's cute." she loved watching how the red tint would slowly appear on his features or sometimes just flooding his cheeks altogether. The fox enjoyed making people fluster though when it happens to her in return, she found herself a little lost for what she should do. "I enjoy your company, too. A lot, really." answered the fox rather honestly as she, too, found this a little embarrassing. It was nothing new though. They exchanged conversations such as this a couple days ago.

She noticed his head tilt and it was as if he had noticed her little shift of demeanor. She hoped he hasn't realized anything. The last thing on the fox's mind was to make the mood sour again. "Me, too. I know he'll get better. He has to." would he, though? That was what she wanted to believe at least. She wanted something to believe in. She needed hope that her brother wouldn't disappear on her some day. She had lost a person she cared for and to have another departure.. her heart wouldn't be able to handle. When Sahar reassured her, her shoulders wohld slump ever so slightly, a small amount of weight being lifted off her being. That was great. She wasn't one who'd take proper care of herself so she understood how discomforting it is to not be able to rest well. She was glad he recovered, though when he spoke of the few reasons why, the fox found herself blushing. Why? She didn't understand either. "Ah.. has anyone ever told you how sly you are." she glanced out the window with a small pout, unamused that she was now getting a taste of her own medicine in return. However, his words made her happy, to know that her presence was appreciated. It was the same for her and she supposed she owed him dinner for helping her get through her rough day despite him not realizing it. When he gave her the 'okay' to hang out after his shift, a giddy smile would work its way across her features, as if she were a child awaiting for a family trip. "Then.. it's a date." she spoke in a teasing manner, a devious smile curving her lips in the process. For some reason, she's looking forward to it. She'd watch him walk over to another table and it was then, she found her gaze wandering back towards Dylan.

She'd jump ever so slightly once she caught hold of his gaze. He was looking? He simply smiled and waved at her though it was obvious there was an awkward tension between them. One feeling conflicted and the other running away from confrontation. Vixen returned his smile and cast him a wave before she turned away once more. With greetings aside, she felt a little less uneasy. They've acknowledged each other's presence and the fox figured it was enough. Her hand subconsciously reached for the few places he once left his marks upon. Her fingers gently grazed across the skin on her neck and she'd wince at the slight tingle whenever she brushed across the marks. Vixen shook her head, casting her gaze towards Sahar as she'd watch him in action. Silky platinum blonde locks, striking golden brown irises that glimmered under the lights. He looked good in that uniform and Vixen took the chance to tease him.

"Oh, handsome. I think I might have fallen in love with you in your waiter's uniform." she snickered.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

SoujiAtsumi

name

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:38 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

SoujiAtsumi

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $987:::::: O u t f i t: Lovely Pink:::::: M o o d: Content:::::: C o m p a n y: Chester & Male Employee:::::: R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

As the waiter Sahar wrote down her order, he asked if she would want a desert to come after the meal, the blondish pink haired female smiled and nodded in response. "Yes please. That would be delightful, I heard that today's desert is a treat from the baker himself." The girl then handed the menu to the waiter as she was thinking about the flavors they had for the creme soda. Vanilla and cherry huh..? Well she could see why vanilla was the most popular for the customers here, it was the most known flavor everyone knew and common flavor. As for the cherry... well there wasn't much to say about that as it may taste a bit like medicine. Cherries wasn't much the girl's type, she wouldn't mind eating cherries, but drinking it, not much. "I think I'll stick with vanilla. That'll be all.", she said as she placed her hand down after handing the menu and watched the waiter walked away from her table after taking down her order.

Waiting for her order to be served to her, Jessie pulled her bag on top of her lap as she rumbled through it, pulling out her phone, and looked at the contents in the phone. With her table being quiet as she was sitting alone, Jessie played around her phone, replying to text messages from her family, and listened to some music while waiting. She had to make sure her volume wasn't too high before playing her music as she didn't want to cause a commotion nor having the customers and employees look at her. Though while on her phone, Jessie pulled her wallet out, taking out a card the baker Chester handed her and looked at it. People were really interesting.. Mostly the baker as he handed her a card with his information. She kind of found it a little funny and a bit weird. Though looking at the card, Jessie dialed the phone number on the card, and sent a text to the number.

To: Chester

"You're quite a weird one, though in a good way.
You normally do this? Handing cards out to anyone with your information?
(≧∇≦)"

Out.Of.Cupcakes:

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:29 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

As embarrassing as it was to have his blush pointed out, it was comforting to know he wasn't the only one flustered. Vixen mirrored his own words, repeating the sentiments she shared during their last conversation. It was something Sahar already knew she liked talking with him, of course, but it was still nice to hear. Just as it was reassuring to see her relax after he tried to comfort her. The djinn was curious about what was ailing her brother, however, he didn't wish to upset her further. It was clear she was having a rough time and she was just looking better.

"I think someone might have mentioned it before." He hummed, playing coy as she pouted. Vixen's expression was so cute, it would have been fun to continue teasing her, he would have to finish work quickly so he could do so. She got the last word, and although Sahar knew she was only teasing the prospect of a date excited him. Perhaps the lovely brunette could show him one of the secluded spots she mentioned before, or maybe they could take a little walk. Whatever they chose to do, Sahar was sure to enjoy it.

Once the female customer had handed back her menu he tucked it under his arm and jotted down the rest of it. "Yes, I imagine he has been working hard on it. Our baker is new but I have had the pleasure of tasting his desserts before and they are wonderful!" He vouched for Chester's baking as he added the soda as well. "Alright then, I will return with your drink in a moment." He gave the woman a smile before heading to the male customer. Given the fact that the restaurant wasn't terribly large, Sahar managed to pick up on Vixen's snicker and a few of her words. A petulant frown was sent her way, though it didn't last long before his lips curled up in an amused smile.

The blond couldn't be mad at her teasing, in fact, he was kind of flattered. Still in a good mood, he approached the other customer. He paused for a moment, noticing the little metal figures on his table. Oh,how interesting! "I apologize for the wait, sir. Welcome to Taste of Italy, I am Sahar and I will be your server this morning. Now, what can I get you?" He asked, turning his attention back to the dark haired male.

>>>>> I have: $628.25 // I love: no one // I am: excited, working. <<<<<

JayyLee10
yo punny nut

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:19 pm
User Image

Chester was almost done mixing the cake batter, multi-tasking a bit through listening with the next of the conversation between Jessie and Sahar. At the waiter's acknowledgement of his abilities, he smiled faintly. After all, I do not do the domestic chores for nothing. Plus, living on his own would be difficult so he should at least learn to take care of himself. It didn't take long for him to finish mixing and he greased the vacant cake pans before pouring the batter and putting them in the preheated oven, setting the timer as before. Once again, he approached the cakes on the cooling rack and gently patted them with his finger. He sighed wistfully. Still a bit more to go...

And his cellphone in his pants pockets beeped, alarming him of a new message. He picked up the phone to check on the incoming message, and his brows raised in curiosity at the unknown number. Nonetheless, he replied.

Well, only towards certain people, and even my family members. Also, whose number is this? Jessie's number?

After sending the message, he slipped the device back into his pocket before sitting down, humming a short tune and sitting down to take a break for a few minutes. That way, his arms wouldn't ache too much.

Mood: busy, still listening, curious, taking a break
OOC:

JayyLee10

SoujiAtsumi

yo punny nut

Master Kiro II

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:50 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

SoujiAtsumi

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $987:::::: O u t f i t: Lovely Pink:::::: M o o d: Content:::::: C o m p a n y: Chester (Herself):::::: R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

Waiting patiently for her food to come, Jessie sat patiently by herself as she looked around the restaurant and looked at the customers were having pleasant talks with either their company or on the phone, talking to someone. Jessie didn't want to be caught staring a lot at the customers, she looked down on the table with her hand on top of the table as she began tapping her fingers softly. She then became a bit in a dazed as her music was keeping her company and pushing the quietness away from her table. She felt slightly lonely just sitting alone, but she didn't know much people around the area. Making friends or actually meeting new people was a tough objective for her when she was a teen, she didn't know how to start a conversation or what to say to the other. She was still evolving herself, maybe just little by little.

Being in a dazed waiting, Jessie's phone started to buzz a bit, startling her and snap her back to reality. She grabbed her phone, looking at the text she received and rose a brow up. Certain people he says? So she must be one of those certain people that Chester chose to hand his card to him.

'Ohh I'm one of those certain people hmmm?
And to answer your question, I don't know. I mean who else have you handed you card to?
But yeah this is Jessie! How's the cake going?'

Jessie knew if she kept texting and distracting Chester from work, he may get in trouble and possibly make him lose his job for that. She didn't know what else to do to kill the time nor had any company. It was quite boring just sitting alone at the table. There was some people sitting alone eating their food. She kinda wondered how they were able to not get bored or lonely just being by themselves.

'Well I don't want keep you away from your work nor get you in trouble if you get caught using your phone.
Maybe after work, you want to hang out? Sounds kinda weird to me to invite someone I just met to come hang out!
Though if you wanna, just shoot a text my way'

After sending another text to Chester, Jessie placed her phone back down on the table, continuing to listen to her music, and to keep herself from being bored, she started to browse the Internet.

Out.Of.Cupcakes:
Kinda wondering how they'll interact more as Chester is at work and Jessie is a customer at his job. (・∀・)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:10 am
SoujiAtsumi

yo punny nut

Kurisuchin Sayuki

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan's eyes had been looking forwards as he seemed a bit lost in thought before he turned to the man who was going to be serving him and nodded."It's alright. No rush man." He said to him before looking at the menu. "Do you have any breakfast specials today?" He asked him as the tiny metal humanoid figure sat down like it had a mind of it's own. "I'll have whatever special there is today or some pancakes. Whichever is cheapest." He said to the man as he let Sahar take the order, his eyes would ocassionally look at Vixen before turning his attention back to him. "Oh and some coffee." He added as the man took his order. Once he ordered his green eyes looked around as he simply watched who else was around him, keeping himself distracted

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:17 pm
User Image

He stared at the timer for both the cakes that are in the oven. Ten minutes more. He them hummed another tune and the phone beeped with an incoming message from Jessie. He fished out the phone from the pocket to check on the message. He chuckled at the tone before replying.

Well, perhaps you are one of them. You are actually the second one whom I given the card. First one was a tall lady whom I first met when I moved into the city. Her name's Lisa, an artist who is a great sculptor, and my first friend. As for the first cake, still waiting it to cool before putting on the frosting, though almost there. Second cake is currently baking in the oven.

He then sent the message before putting the phone done on the table and checking on the cakes once more, patting the surface with a gloved finger. He smiled. Perfect, two more minutes till the optimal temperature. Another beep from the phone snapped him out of the trance and he quickly checked it out. His smiled broadened at the prospect of hanging out with Jessie. His reply to the message was short.

I'll definitely want to hang out with you after work. Let's start by going to the cafe for some coffee. In the mood for some tea in the afternoon.

He sent that message and put the device down on the table, still smiling like an idiot. Oh, he just couldn't wait for his shift to end later. But for now, frosting the cake was his top priority.

Mood: anticipating, smiling like an idiot
OOC:

JayyLee10

SoujiAtsumi

yo punny nut

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:00 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

It was always nice when he didn't have rude customers. The man was quick to assure Sahar before taking a look at the menu. “Breakfast specials?” He blinked, caught off guard by the question. They didn't even really serve breakfast, last he checked. They definitely didn't serve pancakes at least...Sahar took down the coffee order, though, noting that the man seemed rather distracted; emerald eyes would dart off elsewhere in the restaurant every now and then. Was he alright? There were two lovely ladies in the restaurant at the moment, so maybe he was simply distracted by one of them?

“I am afraid we do not serve breakfast. This is an Italian restaurant, we only serve lunch and dinner all day.” He explained, trying to remember some of the facts about Italian culture he had read up on. He didn't know nearly as much as the waitress he had met his first day, however, he had learned a good bit. “In Italy, breakfast is usually a small meal either made up of bread, pastries, or salad. Would you like to order one of our desserts instead? Or would you be interested in one of our specials?” If he didn't want to spend much, maybe it would be better for him to just get a salad or entree. It wasn't like he hadn't had time to properly look at the menu...

Still, the blond male wouldn't fault him for it. It wasn't the first time he had to wait for someone to decide. Although, the half-djinn was a bit antsy to get back to Vixen.

>>>>> I have: $628.25 // I love: no one // I am: excited, working. <<<<<

JayyLee10
yo punny nut

Master Kiro II

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:03 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

SoujiAtsumi

Master Kiro II

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $987:::::: O u t f i t: Lovely Pink:::::: M o o d: Content:::::: C o m p a n y: Chester (Herself atm):::::: R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

Browsing the Internet, Jessie's phone rumbled on the table as she received another text from Chester. Reading the text, Jessie nodded slowly to it and know she wasn't the only one he gave his card too. Though reading the text, Jessie rose a brow up as she read the text thoroughly. So Chester must be like Jessie in a way, being all new and all that. Glad to know she wasn't alone in this city, exploring and checking new places and things out.

'I can't wait to taste that cake of yours! Simply can't wait for it!'

Returning back to what she was doing, not even a minute went by, Jessie received another text from the baker and accepted her invitation to hang out. She was glad that he accepted it, but while being glad about it, she kind of felt a little nervous too. What will the two do after they get something the cafe later? She didn't really plan everything out after she invited him. Maybe a causal talk would work maybe? Well the girl just had to wait until later to see what will happen when the two hangs out.

"Perfect! Message me when you're out and where to meet up later okay?'

Jessie locked her phone up and looked down at the table, thinking what they should do later when his shift ends and hopefully not get really awkward when they are together. It was really weird! Inviting someone she met to hang out with her. Hopefully he wasn't a weirdo or something when they hang out.

Out.Of.Cupcakes:
AHHH!! Lol this post was kinda.... Eh! X3
@Master Kiro: Would you like to interact with Jessie for a while?
Jessie and Chester is currently not interacting at the moment other than texting each other xD
Just wondering if you want, it's cool if you don't wanna tho ^^

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games