Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Essence de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:54 am
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx&xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartaros? Let your present actions be the judge.” - Hikaru Matsumoto
”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...” - Chester Nightingale

Mood: out for some blood
Company: more enemies, but also with Leon
Money: $200.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)

Mood: also out for blood
Company: more enemies
Money: $134.20 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

With the petite blue-haired girl accepting the little challenge bestowed by Hikaru, indeed, it was on. She ended up getting splattered with one of the pellets, and the brunette noticed the wink from her target alongside the commentary with the purple splotched matching her skin. She chuckled. “I appreciate the decoration, but I hope you like cyan, almost fitting your hair!” But as she was about to shoot once more at the friendly competition, more incoming splotches came about and she had to duck a bit for cover, though fortunately, it had missed. She looked back up only to see the familiar face, though she now sported a grin. “Leon! What the heck! Going all out, huh? Because that’s what I’m doing as well!” But then she put on her glasses and her eyes spotted the familiar dwarfish figure hiding under one of the pillars, one of her past targets. Almost immediately, she shot two pellets near the hiding spot (6th day dice rolls: 1, 7) and yelled out. “Come out!~”

Chester was now done reloading his clip, though his ears continued to pick up the noises not far from him. As he was about to search for more targets, one pellet hit him and he resisted the urge to swear out loud. It meant that he should not waste any more time, though he had to inspect how much stains he had received now. He should definitely need a bath soon, but that would wait. As he was about to recover, he then heard two pellets splattering near the wall, followed by the command to show himself. Knowing that he had no choice but to do so, he faced the three bravely, his orange orbs glinting with the intent for retribution, perching his gun close to his shoulder. “You have interrupted the personal conversation with me and Jessie, woman. How about a little payback for what you did?” He then aimed his gun at Hikaru, ready to kick her butt. He would soon get the other two adversaries as well.

Indeed, it was now interesting, with all three current top scorers showing up at the same spot. Hikaru flashed a smirk at the orange-haired, pushing the frame of her glasses up slightly over her head. “Too bad that Team Cyan will soon take up Team Orange’s spot. Possibly Team Violet’s as well.” Facing Leon with the intent to cooperate, she aimed her gun at the adversaries. “How about we do this together? Whatdya say?”

OOC: There, I made the top three show off at the same spot. Hweehwehweeeeee! XD

asbloodrunscold

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:03 am
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Hits and Misses:

1, 2, 4, 4, 9, 7, 4, 4, 4, 10
6, 7, 3, 1, 4, 10, 8, 6, 9, 6
3, 1, 10, 6, 2, 8, 4, 2, 7, 3
1, 4, 7, 7, 1, 4, 2, 9, 7, 4
4, 2, 1, 1, 6, 4, 5, 5, 1, 6
6, 7, 3, 4, 4, 10, 10, 3, 5, 10
7, 5, 5, 8, 6, 4, 6, 5, 8, 7
3, 6, 4, 10, 2, 9, 9, 1, 10, 5
5, 3, 7, 1, 9, 9, 2, 8, 5, 3
3, 3, 10, 7, 3, 5, 4, 9, 3, 8
10, 9, 9, 7, 3, 6, 4, 3, 9, 7

Lelwani smiled and got ready. She loved the color blue so if she got hit it' be perfect though all of a sudden some dude came out of nowhere and show her. He appeared to just be shooting at everyone. She blinked for a moment and decided to fire back (Ryan - 1,4,7 - Miss! Hit! Miss!) managing to hit his leg as she moved away. She smiled "Brave man!"
With that done she would turn back to the situation at hand and it appeared that they all had some sharp-shooters here. Lelwani had no idea if she was winning or not, but she was certainly going to try her best. This situation was fun.

She had a gleam in her eye as she aimed her gun at the both of them though it required moving a bit "Looks like we go ourselves a regular hootenanny~!" she said in her favorite fake-texan accent. Looks like they were going to engage in an all out battle. Purple, Orange, and Cyan. She smiled "I'm all in for a battle! I'd love to paint you both!" she had a huge adorable grin on her face.

Ammo: 12
Extra: 1 Clip, 1 empty clip.

Venue:[ Essence de Soleil (Team Purple)] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Potential Victims & Allies]✉✉Mood:[Eagle]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC: Now Lelwani can unleash her fury! (Of misses)

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Lord Hedo

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:59 am
User Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Easy Winter!Feeling: Excited; Riled Up.Money: $1480.50〗⊙
"Y'all mofos are goin' down."

"Ooohhh, yeah, I kiiind of forgot." It wasn't as if she would notice the gun getting significantly lighter by the first several shots she fired to the rival teams. She chewed on the inside end of her lip, turning to glance back behind her and Tori in an effort to double check for any other people running up to sneak a quick shot in. With a narrowed amethyst gaze, she fixated on a woman's helmet - speckled with orange spots - taking aim at... Her lip twitched. A sudden sense of protective dominance coursed through her skin like never before. She lifted her gun, watched the woman (Lai) fire, and directed her final two shots in the direction of her run. Splat! Splat! Within the next moment she came to, a hard blush coloring her cheeks an inflamed red color. She could feel Tori watching the scenery unfold, the brunette left speechless as to what her emotions had led her to do. Sh-She hadn't meant it so harshly! O-Or... She understood extremely well that it was, in fact, just a game, b-but- She ran her teeth over her bottom lip, inhaling sharply between the white bone and turning back to the red head. "L-Let's go reload, p-please." She bobbed her head downward and made a bee line for the cyan base.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Victoria nodded slowly, watching the brunette's hold on the gun. She was getting better at lining her sights - she would give her that. She quirked a dark eyebrow, watching the woman's suddenly lit gaze - the amethyst eyes focusing down on a woman shooting at a familiar few locks of blue hair and slightly thinned out build. It was almost... Amusing. For a split second, Tori could see the passion built up in line between Aubrey and Tyrese. Months of working and working around each other and now. Both dark eyebrows rose in shock to watch two cyan splots hit the woman's backside. So quickly and with harsh intent that Tori could have sworn Aubrey had taken no shame in those split seconds. But with a small nod, the new wolf only followed her back to the cyan base.

"I don't think I need to actually say anything for you to understand
the fear I'll bring you."

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Pretending To Be Cold. I I Feeling: Concerned; Prepared. I I Funds: $1000.00 ºO

whiters4

ShadowStar369

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:08 pm
User Image

Hakem peeked up once more for the remaining tagalong, lining up his scope to hit the ivory haired model so he could move on. At that same moment a kid came springing out of no where shooting everyone, running across the entirety of the arena. He-...Hakem blinked and cocked his head after he was hit, one brow raising and falling again. Well okay. He'd take care of him later, but anyway. Huffing quietly and shaking his head, the wolf only hoped the couple had been as distracted as he had, and promptly shot the other male before dropping out of sight and looking for the next place to hide. There was now someone new to shoot, which he appreciated, even if the guy did look a little young. No younger then the extremely short people he'd already aimed for, but still. Some of these things could be amusing, he began to see.

✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧

🎵☕️ "Remember the times" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm wondering "Essence De Soleil"
🎵☕️ Im carrying "Painball Gun & Ammo" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm with "Some people, aiming @ Angel; hunting Xo"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

OutOfCoffee:

22:18 (-3 hits, -1 miss)
19:17 (-3 || -6)
16:11 (-1 || -10)
15:1 (-2 || -0)
13:1 (-1 || -1)
12:0 (-2)
10:0 (-1)
9:0
ShadowStar369

Yo Punny Nut"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

tol n floofy"

xXDestructive_MindXx"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:28 pm
User Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Easy Winter!Feeling: Excited; Riled Up.Money: $1480.50〗⊙
"Y'all mofos are goin' down."

It didn't take long for the two to find their way back to the cyan symbol located on the top of a small hut. It didn't look like too many of them were there, but that certainly didn't mean the ammo was any less. She handed her gun to Victoria, who's teal eyes were focused on the almost same colored paint balls being loaded into the upper hopper atop the gun. Is that what was in those? She watched patiently, occasionally bobbing her head back and forth before finally - the other woman spoke. Her cheeks flushed a bright pink immediately after. "I-I wasn't even thinking about it..." The brunette admitted. "I didn't mean to! I don't know what the hell came over me." She rolled her shoulders in the half lie. No, she knew about what she was doing. She didn't mean it any less than she had when she watched the stranger with the speckled helmet shooting the male wolf. She sighed softly. She couldn't bare, after all these months, to watch him be hurt any more than he already had been. The small twinge of regret smacked like a bullet train. She understood very well what it all meant... But that didn't mean she wouldn't be allowed to have fun. With a small inhale she took her gun back, cocking the slide back until she could hear the small click that gave off the essence of a paintball being loaded.

"I want to win this." She murmured, turning her attention to the exit. A woman with blue hair (Lelwani) seemed to be passing near by, her attention directed outward. She lifted her gun. She would win this. Would. Her gun lifted and she fired two shots. One seemed to zoom past her shoulder, the other smacking the back of her helmet.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

The redhead strolled beneath the doorway, tempted to pull the helmet on the top of her head. It was hot. She didn't like this, but she would deal with it for now. Unlike Aubrey, she had been born where winter was a blessing. It was rare to find a "hot" day in Washington compared to the edges of California, much less the desert of Texas or Arizona. She fingered the bottom edge of her helmet, deciding against it and taking Aubrey's gun from her as she offered her hand for it. Bree slid it into her hand and she popped open the latch, beginning to spill paintballs in one by one. There was a quiet moment before she opened her thin, pink lips. "Someone's awfully protective." She began. Immediately she could hear Aubrey's heartbeat pick up pace. She couldn't say she blamed her, but, that wasn't to say that what she had done was completely in the right. It was more humorous than anything. She handed over the gun, watched her pick it up, and fired off two other shots. While Bree did so, Victoria loaded her own gun, listening quietly. "Then we will." It was as simple as that. Sure things were going quickly. But as they gained their senses, it wouldn't be hard to find more shots.

"I don't think I need to actually say anything for you to understand
the fear I'll bring you."

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Pretending To Be Cold. I I Feeling: Concerned; Prepared. I I Funds: $1000.00 ºO

whiters4

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:14 pm
User Image

His spontaneous dark haired kamikaze was next, Hakem decided, and taking aim was a breeze with the other male being so open for attack. He wondered why he thought to do something like that? Perhaps indirect tactics had gotten boring for him, although there would be no gain if he got a bunch of shots right back at him. It'd be like his team didn't get any points at all despite all his accurate hits. It was rather interesting how good his aim was for how young he looked, a regular teenager he'd expect to be in any one of his classes back at Lahakoe. Whatever his background, Hakem would commend it, but- hm, it was still just a game. As he would have said, better knowing how to use a gun than not, even as a teen -or, hell- a preteen. For now he shot the other gentleman and let that be that until he cycled around to shooting him again later. Another one down before he shuffled to a new barricade. Who would he shoot next?

🎵☕️ Im carrying "Painball Gun & Ammo" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm with "Some people, aiming @ Ryan; hunting Xo"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

OutOfCoffee:

9:0 (-1)
8:0
ShadowStar369"

Yo Punny Nut"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

tol n floofy"

Lord Hedo

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Auquabean

Naughty Goat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm
User Image
Charlotte Dupont

〖Charlie ♡ Lesbian ♡ Single〗

▹ Team White ▿ 10 // 0◃

Location:: Essence de Soleil Mood:: Happy Shoot Crazy Company:: No One

Money:: 1,000 Occupation:: Bartender Outfit:: ❤❤❤ Home:: 1417 Doux

Tell you that I love you, that I can't hold back
The feeling that you give me, wanna
give it right back
I know
you always win at this particular game
I need to know the
rules if you want me to play

As she rested for a moment with her back against the pillar, she took count of just how many times she had been hit during her attacking. They might bruise, the lot of them hurt a bit, but not as bad as she anticipated. Her moment of wait was already taking too long, she sighed a little and pulled away from the pillar before moving back around it and through a hallway. As she made her way along she spotted pellets flying across her field of vision, her eyes quickly darting to their starting point. As she was looking for the person though more pellets fired, this time aiming at, who she assumed fired the first. This however did lead her right to the person, hadn't she shot her before?

Charlotte felt that little spark of excitement at getting back in the fray of shooting at people, all in good fun! It was exhilarating being shot at, knowing it wasn't anything more painful than a bruise coming your way that is. Alright, fifteen shots, and she wanted to make them count. She raised the weapon to aim at the other brunette(Hikaru), who was preoccupied by someone else she was battling with, and fired two shots (Day 5 Rolls: 7, 5). Both of them missed. "Well darn," She mumbled with a quiet laugh just under her breathe, she dodged behind a wall and peeked back around. A deep inhale later she moved around the wall and shot again at the girl (Day 5 Roll: 8 ). A hit to her arm! "Yes," Charlotte cheered in a whisper, jumping back to attempted hiding. Now looking for the person the brunette was dueling with, to serve up a little more fun with hopefully more luck. Right now she just wanted to get as many hits in as quickly as possible, then run back and grab more ammo. Locked on target, the girl who gave her the wonderful purple pair of legs she was so fond of(Lelwani)! Ready, aim, and fire (Day 5 Roll: 10, 10). Double hit, to her hip and side region. Perfect two for two!

I'm trying to be honest cause I can't relax
Oh, when I get around you I can't
hide the facts
I let you take
advantage cause it felt so good
I
blame myself for thinking we both understood

User Image ❤❤❤ User Image ❤❤❤ User Image

OOC:: Hope you don't mind me joining the fight!
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:49 pm
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Hits and Misses:

3, 9, 8, 1, 10, 7, 3, 3, 4, 3

How many times had she been shot now? It was a good thing the bird was a lot stronger than she seemed or this might have hurt. Turning her attention away from the little stand off for a moment before looking back she smiled "I'll excuse me darlings~!" she said overplaying her tone a bit as she decided to go and hunt down the people ho had just shot her for a moment. Lelwani decided to first go after who just shot her in the side as that was a more obvious direction. She caught sight of the girl she shot in the legs and smiled "Someone must really like purple! Chirp!" she said before quickly aiming her rifle at the girl and firing off three shots (Charlotte - 7,1,4- Miss. Miss. Hit!), but two of them missed while one hit her hip. Was it just Lelwani or was her aim getting worse?
She kept a smile on her face though "And a hip to match!" he called to her before she moved away to look for whoever shot her in the back of the head, all she remembered was that it came around the cyan base.

She moved there for a moment crouching down to see if she could see anything. Luckily she saw another pair of legs. She laid down and aimed her rifle "And one for you." she said and pulled the trigger three times again (Aubrey - 2,9,7 - Hit! Miss. Miss) and managed to hit her in the leg, satisfied with the splotch of purple though the other two missed shots were a little annoying. There seemed to be someone with her so Mel short her too (Victoria -4- Hit!) and managed to hit her in the leg as well before she rolled away. She wasn't sure if either of them had shot her, but her shot got revenge on someone.
She got up and ran off back to the others with a smile "Sorry about that! Where were we?" she asked as she checked her gun. She was going to need to exchange clips real soon.

Ammo: 5

Venue:[ Essence de Soleil (Team Purple)] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Potential Victims & Allies]✉✉Mood:[HITCHCOCK]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC: The bird plays for keeps!

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

oOBookwormYumiOo

_Sweet_Dreamer_Kayla_

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:13 pm
User Image

Was this a three way? Er...Hakem tried to dispel his initial reaction to his own accidental pun, rolling his eyes at himself as he propped his elbows on the cut out for a wall pass through. He meant to meantally ask himself if this was a three person stand down going on here between the red head, the brunette, and his light blue haired team memeber. Were they all different teams? Ah, it was! Funny! More funny was all the sudden shots the bird's seemingly out of nowhere; Hakem raised higher brows as she zoomed off to shoot some people before returning directly to the same area. For real? Well then, they were meaning to be in a stand off, but things didn't get to go as planned, did they. The wolf snorted, then covered his mouth. He was picking up habits from that one, but one would do that after being together for five- now six years. Exhaling with a slight smirk, Hakem shot at the little red head again. His hit was probably guaranteed considering the other male's attention was already split between two. And after that, Hakem ducked out of sight. (Hit @ Chester)

🎵☕️ Im carrying "Painball Gun & Ammo" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm with "Some people, aiming @ Chester; hunting Xo"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

OutOfCoffee:

8:0
ShadowStar369"

Yo Punny Nut"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

tol n floofy"

xXDestructive_MindXx"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:21 pm
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx&xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartaros? Let your present actions be the judge.” - Hikaru Matsumoto
”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...” - Chester Nightingale

Mood: out for some blood
Company: more enemies, but also with Leon
Money: $200.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)

Mood: also out for blood
Company: more enemies
Money: $134.20 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)

As much as Hikaru wanted to wait for Leon’s reply, there were some people who were impatient to get a huge piece of the pie, specifically the two females, Bree, who aimed at Lelwani, together with her companion, Tori. She smiled at them both with the intent to comment at the effort, but it was short-lived as a brunette (Charlotte) hit her square on the arm, also still splattering at the top hitter of the violet team. The petite blue-haired female retaliated by infiltrating the cyan base, something that Hikaru was not thrilled about, but in the meantime, knowing that she has her last shot at the advantage, she had to use it, just to aim at the brunette who had the audacity to interrupt the talk. She fired three pellets at her (6th day dice rolls: 1, 5, 2), though only one pellet landed on her arm. Yep, that would teach her not to mess with the brunette herself.

As for Chester, he heard a few more splats, and there, he spotted the guy (Hakem) who used the jetpack earlier to distract him. No, he wouldn’t let that guy get away unharmed, with four pellets popping out of his gun with a slightly long press of his trigger before the target ducked down (6th day dice rolls: 7, 7, 4, 4), two pellets landing on the upper arm. That was not much, but that would work for now.

But after Chester aimed at him, Hikaru shot at the wolf also, the spectacles aiding her to search for the target (6th day dice rolls: 10, 8 ), the last two pellets of her clip hitting the guy on the leg before he was out of sight. And with that, the spectacles’ duration was gone, the power totally depleted, and she took them off. Whether to dispose the thing or to keep them as a keepsake was a question she would answer herself later after the event. The bird girl must be done making a mess out of her base with her pellets, but that one aside, the smile still remained her face. You wanted us to become art, that’s what you’re implying. I’ll do the same for both of you, for the sake of my team.” The orange-haired boy laughed as if there was imaginary music to set up the mood while Hikaru had to reload her clip, knowing she had to pick up her extra ammo before resuming. “This will be fun! Let’s make the last moment count.” Indeed, the gloves were coming off this time around.

OOC: Man, this will be sooooooooo messy. XD

asbloodrunscold

Lord Hedo

whiters4

_Sweet_Dreamer_Kayla_

oOBookwormYumiOo

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:57 pm
Clothing:: Paintball! - Team Cyan!!!
Company:: Hikaru somewhere nearby
Feeling:: Like Rambo (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 137¥
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30 (a gun), Prepaid cellphone
OOC:: Rolls of the day None because just reloaded!
Kirenai Yuki

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

ShadowStar369

Yo Punny Nut

oOBookwormYumiOo

tol n floofy

asbloodrunscold

whiters4

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Ammo 
Gun: 0 -->20
Clip(s): 3 -->2

Smack, smack, smack! His aiming was dead on and he felt some old instincts kicking in. It was a rush to be in the middle of action, not knowing wether you're going to make it though alive but was betting against all hell you were going to snatch victory out the jaws of defeat. This feeling was that of his ******** up years in the city of Roseland...back when he use to be a despicable soul.

Near the end of his aggressive assault Ryan, or Leon as is the alias he gives everyone, hears the voice of Hikaru and chuckles before calling back with enthusiasm. "If you cover my back I'll cover yours, Hikaru!" Within all of the chaos that was unraveling around them he hoped that she would have been able to hear him as she made her moves.

Splat, smack and splat. Three paintballs came flying at Ryan but only one of them hit him in the leg with the other two exploding on the floor near his feet. A brave man someone called him as they rushed away with only blue hair that flowed behind them to give a clue of this shooter's identity; Along with a music like voice to her speech. At least only one bullet hit rather than all of them.

Just as he thought he was in the clear Ryan was sniped by a single shot from another direction but when he turned to look he narrowly seen the man who snipped him making his way over to new cover. "You'd better find another hiding place pal because I've got a bead on you, stranger!" Running from cover to cover to get near the sniper, Ryan was actually bluffing about shooting him; Right now anyway. Ryan knew his own gun was on empty and was actually reloading it on the fly as he pushed forward but was mindful not to show this by only reloading behind obstacles.

Now that he was full armed Leon peeks around a corner to see if he could get visual on the shooter (Hakem).  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:38 pm
User Image

"Ooh, that really strikes fear into my heart, young man." Hakem called back to the baritone threat after shooting the dark haired solider. And oh! Two at once?! That was bullying! The ex teacher laughed quietly, the colors of paint layering over the stains of blood around his collar. As he was behind a wall facing the group of three, he snickered and kept his position. The other two weren't taking advantage of one being distracted, which made for a bad stand off! Any who, he popped one off on the brunette who'd turned to help gang up in him. (Hikaru) He was sparring bullets for one at a time, as he didn't want to be down on ammo in one go in case he ran across mr tealette again before the day ended. Back behind his cover, the wolf flipped suddenly and shot the person trying to sneak up in him. Oops. "Ah, Ty. Give some warning when you do that." A sheepish look crossed his features as annoyance invaded the younger wolf's expression; Hakem moved to the side to make room for the slightly bulkier man. He'd...kinda slimmed down a lot in the passing months, hadn't he. He was the one distracted one now, busy preparing a comment when he felt a sting on his calf. He hissed and pushed in closer to his nephew until he was out of range once more. Someone had sharp eyes.

🎵☕️ Im carrying "Painball Gun & Ammo" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm with "Some people, aiming @ Hikaru; hunting Xo"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

OutOfCoffee: o - e quoting all the wrong people

8:0 (-1)
7:0
ShadowStar369"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

oOBookwormYumiOo"

tol n floofy"

Lord Hedo

asbloodrunscold"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:15 am

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
✗ Aiming @ Ryan/Leon ||| ✗ Is wearing Country Roads
✗ Journal: Updated 05/29 ||| ✗ Driving ||| ✗ Last Purchase: --
✗ Last Location: Home ||| ✗ Sela is Present

Tyrese reloaded his own gun as Hakem disrobed from his vest and his jet pack, frowning slightly as the older male used his shirt to clean the blood off his face. "Agh, my inner house wife is in agony right now." He commented while shaking his head. He supposed since the shirt was already ruined, but that reasoning didn't make him feel soothed. He went to mention a bakingsoda and hydrogen peroxide mix to soak his shirt in when the bluenette was suddenly speed walking from the reloading station, his lips pulled to one side as he watched him go. "If anyone asks, I'm stepping out for a bit." Not that Hakem was listening out at this point. With a shake of his head the father peeked out for the silver haired male that had shot at him when he had been sneaking his way in, seeing now that the coast was clear to duck his way out of the war zone and back into the museum lobby. He just...needed a breather, and another cigarette.

Five or so minutes later and he was back inside, seeing now that things had died down a little. Maybe his luck would turn around then? In ththe sense of him not getting shot as much, that is. Probably not. Shoving his hair out of his eyes and feeling down to the short cut strands, the best selling author went looking to get back into the action. Luckily enough the first person he saw was his uncle again, briskly walking over and freezing as he was shot point blank. He growled at the apology, turning and slumping against the wall with a sigh. There were several people to be heard in the immediate vicinity, his readiness to get back in the game egging him on to take a peek at the group of three standing around the same area to presumably finish this match in style. "HEY! BE CAREFUL WITH H-" The moment his concern flared at seeing the pink clad, blue haired woman shoot at Aubrey, he was halfway up and over the opening in the wall before Hakem snatched him downward. He landed with a thump, pushing against the arm keeping him half pinned until a few words had him scowling but slightly more in ******** that! Yeah she was in this game but she was also five bloody months pregnant! His jaw locked and he exhaled. Yeah yeah, his temper and blah blah blah. "I know she's fine! I-...agh." It hadn't even been shouted in anger, he just...didn't expect to suddenly get so scared. If something happens to her again-- The doctor said not one single thing more could happen to that woman before her baby was born; riding to the hospital and hearing all of that after finding her chained in a ******** basement, of course he'd reacted that way. He was surprised himself, his hand bunching in his hair before he turned on his back. Tyrese with the spontaneous freak outs today. With an inward sigh the wolf got up again and aimed at a peeking black haired figure. He shot at the black haired male sneaking around, his ears tuning in on the voice as he peeled his eyes for the shuffling silhouette. Two shots missed before he achieved the third. (Ryan/Leon hit)

Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $462.75』

Temper✎✎✎✎✎┋Stress✎✎✎✎✎┋Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

User Image
Out Of Chamomile: quoted the wrong person my bad

13 || 27 (-1 || -19)
12 || 18 (-0 || - cool
12 || 10 (-1 || -2)
11 || 8
oOBookwormYumiOo"

Lord Hedo"

asbloodrunscold"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:57 am
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Hits and Misses:

3, 9, 8, 1, 10, 7, 3, 3, 4, 3

Lelwani smiled at them "Ah yes. I shall paint the two of you!" she danced a bit "You two shall be my masterpieces and I shall title it "Bird takes all!" Muahahahaha~! Chirp." she joked twirling an invisible mustache. She was generally just having fun with the whole thing deciding to now act like a super villain. She was ready to go, they were going to go all out now. She was ready, though she might have needed to retreat and get more ammo.
Lelwani had no intention of losing this game. So she had to take the gloves off as well so this would going to be where it all happened though perhaps she also had allies nearby. She looked at the two her big eyes narrowed at them as she studied their movements.
She still had to watch out for others, but these two were probably the bigger threats right now though Lelwani had gotten shot quite a few times. She just needed the lead and to ensure purple obtained victory at the very least. She had no idea how much longer this game would go one, but she knew the end was near..and she if she was lucky, her victory was also near. Her eyes moved waiting for the first excuse to shoot.

Ammo: 5

Venue:[ Essence de Soleil (Team Purple)] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Potential Victims & Allies]✉✉Mood:[HITCHCOCK]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC: The bird plays for keeps!

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

oOBookwormYumiOo

_Sweet_Dreamer_Kayla_

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:59 am
User Image

Hakem turned to join Tyrese in linings up shots and perhaps improve the man's technique through example, when a split second later, his nephew was jumping up to climb over the display. "Hey woah!" He grabbed the leaping wolf and dragged his own, easing up the grip on his shoulder but keeping it firm. "It was only her leg, she can handle it." The projectory was especially low, there was no chance she'd be hurt aside from a little sting. "She's fine." Playung paintball was fine. And honestly he couldn't think she wouldn't be shot at all this game. Hakem removed his hand when Tyrese relaxed and breathed a stressed sigh. They've had it tough, he understood that. "Its okay to relax now." As if he could talk.

Licking his lips and getting up, and as if they shouldn't be moving location, Hakem scanned the rest of the surrounding area while he let Ty assess what was ahead of them, flicking his eyes over his left shoulder as the father found someone to shoot at. "Want some pointers?" The offer was utterly ignored and brushed off, the more docile of the two shrugging it off with amusement. "Suit yourself." He sat up to shoot the same girl again, (Hikaru, hit) testing if perhaps he could break off the western style show down with enough onslaught. Also birdie out there had some backup, since he heard the lad from before promise to have the back of one of his team members. A helping hand wasn't bad, but purple was out numbered weren't they?

🎵☕️ Im carrying "Painball Gun & Ammo" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm with "Some people, aiming @ Hikaru; hunting Xo"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

OutOfCoffee: meant to quote you in my last Hakem post & this one

8:0 (-1)
7:0 (+ 4 || + (-6))
11:6 (-1)
10:6
ShadowStar369"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

oOBookwormYumiOo"

tol n floofy"

Lord Hedo"

asbloodrunscold"

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games