Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:07 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

Arion wasnt aware that Kamen was actually watching him walk away, nor that the young dragon had seen his scares, but even if he had, he was okay with it, he wasnt ashamed of his scares, if anything they worked as a reminder to what had happened to him all those years ago.

Making his way back to his room, he turned the candles out with his mind as he made his way to his bed, ditched his towel and crawled into bed and let out a tired sigh

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:36 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen sighed, his mind on Arrion's back still. He stopped reading falling right to sleep the book over his chest.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:48 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

By the time morning came, it was quiet, Bowen remained outside of the cellar where he had left Caleb, wondering if he was still alive, after all it had been a cold night, even for him, and ALL the fires in the mansion always seemed to dim if not completely die out when ever Arion slept.
Pushing off of the wall, Bowen unlocked the door and looked inside for any possible curled up human.

Mean while, in his room Arion was having another hard morning, he let out a groan, even though the morning sun did not breach the room, he was used to waking up early due to his days as a servant. He rolled onto his back and could tell already that Bowen was right, it had only taken him one night, and he was already sick. He would have stayed in bed, but he didnt want to give Bowen a chance to mock him about the fact that even as old as he was, he couldnt take good care of himself.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:48 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb was sitting on the floor, hugging his knees to him and his head resting between his knees, he seemed asleep and yet he was shivering.

Kamen remained asleep he was that worn out, he had moved to his side, his back facing the door.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:12 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen approached Caleb and crouched down studying Caleb, making sure the boy was a sleep. After a small while, he picked Caleb up and walked out of the cellars with him, quietly making his way up to the sitting room down stairs and laid him down on a sofa, the closest one to the fireplace.
The room was quiet, and had a large window, that unlike many in the manor, was not made of stained glass, it was just a simple window on a beautiful frame. Said window faced the gardens, so on those rare occasions that Arion had guest he like over, he would sit them here, but at the moment the thick floor to ceiling curtains were preventing the sunlight in, and it also had some books, but unlike the like the library, the bookshelves only covered one wall
Going over to it he put some logs in it and lit a match, waiting for the fire to start crackling and warm up the room.
Once the fire was consuming the logs and strong, he looked over at Caleb once more, he was fighting the urge to glare at the human, shaking his head, Bowen that he was being unfair. With a small grumble, he let out an unhappy sigh, and let the boy warm up in the sitting room.

Arion couldnt get comfortable, and the more he moved the more his head began hurting, he didnt know if he would be able to make it out of his room as it was.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:21 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb woke when Bowen moved him he frowned as he felt himself warmer.

Kamen woke and groaned, he felt some pain from his side, he sighed and figured he might stay here all day.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:54 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen walked down the hall, and noticed the workers for the day where already up and about, starting their morning routines, other than that it was mostly quiet.
He continued up the steps, and seeing how Kamens room was closer, he thought of checking up on the young dragon first.
Walking up to the big wooden door, he tapped on it lightly to announce his presence "Young master?" Bowen quietly asked, waiting for some sort of confirmation.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:05 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen mearly groaned in responce.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:23 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Hearing the groan, Bowen thought it was wrong, and he grew concerned, opening the door he walked in "Young master? I came to check up on you" Bowen said closing the door behind him as he walked in.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:31 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen opened his eyes a little and he looked at Bowen. "My side is sore" he said to him, but then he blinked and slowly sat up. "How is Caleb?" he asked, generally worryied.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:50 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen walked over to the bed "Mind if I take a look?" he asked and lifted a brow in question "you are truly worried for the one that caused you harm?" he asked curiously "you truly have a noble heart, shame that Caleb doesnt." he quietly said "and young Caleb is unharmed, maybe with a cold, but physically unharmed, if that is what you want to know" he replied.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:01 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen nodded, accepting that answer. "I jus know how ruthless my kind can be, whatever may have happened to him I don't blame him for hating Dragon's"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:25 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen smiled "Do not blame a whole race for the actions of an individual" he quoted "do you plan on talking to Caleb? Also would you like me to get some fresh ointment for your wound?" Bowen asked him.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"When he has calmed down some I might talk with him, and yes please."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:00 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"Very, the ointment, might take me a while, I believe a fresh one will work better and be stronger" Bowen replied getting back up and began walking to the door "would you also like a cup of healing tea?" he asked this time.

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games