Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
The Not-So Catwalk Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:26 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image
Energy Reserves: 100/100
Housing: 1117 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Elize's Information!

"You won't waver..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Elize took the dress from her and waited while she went to find what else they had in stock. Meanwhile, she browsed through a nearby shelf that had some shoes. Unfortunately, there wasn't any that really popped out for her. After a bit, Cassie came back with three more dresses. She looked at them and while they all looked really nice, there were only two that she liked. [b}"Hmm...I like the two blue ones more so than the one with a pattern to it"[/b} She then looked over the amount of clothes she had ended up grabbing and she had quite a few. "I guess I didn't realize how much I grabbed. Let's see what works with me first with this batch"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...if your resolve is as hard as ice"

Party: Elize, Cassandra
Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:54 pm
User Image

”The last thing you'll feel before you breathe your last is my cold kiss...”

Residence: 1506 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist / Not-so Catwalk Sales Associate

"Mmmhmmm. I see. To the dressing room we go," Cassie smiled then she helped Elize in finding the way to the dressing room. Once she arrived there, there were some cubicles that were occupied already by the other customers who were trying on the outfits. There were two vacant ones available, so Elize would be free to choose one. She then picked up the ones that her apprentice eschewed in favor of the others. "I'll be outside if you need anything," she said before she left the dressing room so that she would tidy up via returning the dresses. Along the way, there were a few customers asking for swimsuits and Cassie was quick to respond to them. And unfortunately, there was one child who made a fuss, crying over a missing toy. Cassie had to ask someone else to help her in finding the toy before the crying would go louder, disturbing everyone inside the area.

Mood: busy, slightly cheerful
Company: everyone inside, talking to Elize
Money: $90.00 (Wallet) ; $1100.00 (Personal Bank)
OOC:

GFX by rcvolvcr ocelot. Do not steal
xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:59 am
User Image

User Image
User Image

"You won't waver..."

Elize made her way to the dressing room with Cassie's guidance. She walked over to one of the empty ones that weren't being used, hanging up the clothes that she had picked out, along with the ones Cassie brought her. "I'll just be a minute." She then closed the door. Inside, she looked at each piece of clothing that was picked out. She decided to try on some of the light clothing she had picked out that varied in colors but remained simplistic in design. She had about seven shirts she had picked out and after spending some time trying them all on, she came to the conclusion that she liked three of the seven shirts she had picked out so she put them back on their hangers and set them aside. She then tried on a couple pairs of pants, along with a skirt. Unfortunately, none of the pants didn't look all that good on her but the skirt did so she set that aside the rest of the clothes she liked. She then got to the two dresses that she had picked out for her. She put the first one, taking the necklace that held her Tear and placing it over on top of the dress. She looked at herself in the mirror, tilting her head before opening the door and looked around. "Hey, Cassie? Come tell me what you think"

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:32 pm
User Image

Residence: 1506 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist / Not-so Catwalk Sales Associate

And Elize had to call her while the search for the toy was still going on. Great. Now how she should explain the situation to her apprentice. Gotta keep her occupied with the choice of clothes. The sales associate was quick to approach her, inspecting the outfit from head to toe. "Definitely magnificent. Now head back to the cubicle to change to the other one. Give me five minutes then I'll state out my opinion on your next outfit," she said, walking away from Elize. Hopefully, the time spent for Elize to switch to the next one would be enough to finish the quest to find that missing toy. The crying from the baby kept on moving along and some customers were already covering their ears already. Cassie could only hope and pray as she persistently continued on with the search. luckily, it turned out that the toy was stuck behind a rack but it was squeezed into a tight corner.

Mood: busy, slightly cheerful, now extremely worried
OOC:

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:58 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

"You won't waver..."

Elize had been overhearing what's been going on around the store with a crying child and something about a lost toy. She took her opinion to heart and went back into the dressing room, shutting the door behind her. She then took the dress off, putting it back on its hanger and setting it aside from everything else and tried on the other dress. Seeing as how Cassie had to help out another customer, she took the time to give herself a good lookover. Both dresses were pretty thin and light. Not too heavy and hot. Perfect for going out around town for special occasions. After she took several minutes for herself, she stepped outside of her dressing room and waited for her to come back. She'd call out for her again but she didn't want to disturb her if she was helping someone else already.

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:42 pm
User Image

It took a little more effort, but Cassie was finally able to pry the toy loose from the corner and she immediately gave it to the mother of the baby. The woman sighed in relief, though she had to wipe the toy since it was obviously dirty. The sales associate bowed down in apology, though the mom mentioned that there was no need before the mother and child duo finally left the store. Now that the problem's resolved, she ran towards Elize, panting and feeling guilty for making her wait that long. Features of worry were on her visage, but she then looked at the floor, feeling ashamed. "Elize, I am so sorry. The crying baby just cannot calm down unless I find the toy. Situation averted but ended up making you wait this long until the mother and the child left the place," she said, her tone being a bit strained because of being crestfallen. if Elize would feel angry, that would be reasonable because of the inconvenience.

Mood: busy, extremely worried, guilty
OOC:

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:15 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

"You won't waver..."

Elize had only been waiting outside of her dressing room for a few minutes when she noticed that the crying had stopped. That must mean that whatever she was looking for, she must have found it and returned it to the owner. Then, she saw Cassie run up to her, all out of breath and a bit frantic. Seeing at how frantic she was, she gave her a reassuring smile. "You didn't have to rush back, you know. You are working after all, you have nothing to apologize for." Once she had started to calm herself down, she gave a little twirl for her as the dress flowed. "What do you think?"

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:16 pm
User Image

She sighed in relief then lifted her face slowly, noticing Elize with that dress. A smile pulled at her lips as she straightened up her blouse. "How adorable. Definitely like a flower garden," Cassandra complimented. Seeing her apprentice enjoying the dress a bit did help in partially washing away her earlier doubts. "By the way, once lunchtime comes along, where do you wanna eat? My treat," Cassie suggested, winking. Hopefully, it would still be within Cassie's original choices. After all, the two deserved some catch-up time with all that was happening around them. She then took off her shoes and checked to see if there was any damage, hoping that they were still intact even when she ran so fast because of having to address to the earlier situation.

Mood: relieved
OOC:

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:20 am
User Image

User Image
User Image

"You won't waver..."

Elize scratched her cheek a bit as she blushed lightly at her comment. "I don't know about a flower garden..." She wasn't used to be given compliments like that so hearing someone say that to her face with a straight face was a little embarrassing for her. Her embarrassment didn't last long though when she asked if she wanted to head out to lunch. "Lunch? I wasn't really planning on going out to lunch so I don't know. I'll leave that up to you" She didn't know too many restaurants around the area. She used to go to one she really liked but apparently it had closed down some time ago. She then went back into the dressing room, changed out of the dress and put on her clothes once more, taking the clothes she picked out, along with the two dresses that she tried on with her with intent on buying them. "Want me to put the clothes I didn't like back for you?"

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:02 pm
User Image

Cassie giggled and put her shoes back on when Elize mentioned that she would be okay with anything. She nodded and took the clothes that her apprentice eschewed for the ones that Elize would like. "You don't need to worry about that. So, perhaps, Taste of Italy at 12:30 PM, with good Italian food. Does that sound good?" Cassandra asked. That would be the last question for now with some final work to do be done for the day before the end of her shift in the store. And who knows if there may be further inconveniences coming along after the crying baby? Best to not drag the beautiful apprentice into the mess anymore after what happened earlier. Cassie tapped around a bit using her feet on the floor for a final inspection on her shoes.

Mood: relieved
OOC:

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:38 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, sєρтємвєя ②⑤тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑤②
( ⑪ мσитнs, ⑱ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:45 pm
User Image

"Here you go! Catalogue for this week's sale. Feel free to have a look!"

Her signature smile was present as she handed the customers the catalogue. Last week's assassination attempt was fairly successful, so she only got a small reward. But still, it was better than nothing. Not to mention that today's the start of a week-long sale in the clothing store. More sales meant more money, but also more challenges. Cassie continued on with handing over the catalogue for today, a rinse and repeat strategy. But also, she had to help both the old and new customers coming around. In fact, there was one client who bought a lot of clothes and unfortunately, a new co-worker didn't know how to use the device to charge using a credit card. Because of that, Cassie had to help them out.

Indeed, that was a lot of work.

After that, she was back to sending catalogues, but she saw that there were new stocks of clothes coming along. Cassie was now arranging some of them for the shelves and racks. After making sure that they were arranged neatly, she sighed in relief, though with a smile on her face.

Mood: busy but happy
Company: everyone inside
Money: $120.00 (Wallet - after expenses) ; $1200.00 (Personal Bank)
OOC:

Sofaking Adorabel

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Adorabel Trash

Obsessive Husband

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:38 pm
User ImageUser Image User Image
    swimming solo (single) outfit of the day walking around on two legs $55 (on hand)
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Today was even hotter than the last. Maya was absolutely going to melt at this rate. No amount of ice cream would be enough to cool her down, and her wardrobe needed some serious overhauling if it was going to stay hot like this. Perhaps she could pick up at least a few cooler options out anyway while she was out shopping. She didn’t have to be at work until later anyways. Still, perhaps she should have gone to a thrift shop or something, instead, she found herself in uptown Soleil once more.

This would be the second day in a row that Maya would be wandering around ‘shopping’ in the uppity part of Soleil. Maybe she could afford one nice thing and get the rest of her stuff from second-hand shops or something. Surely the price labels couldn’t be that bad.

The latina found herself wandering into one of the nearby shops. This one, in particular, didn’t appear to be as hoity as the others she passed down the street. There had to be something she could afford. Wandering down one of the aisles of clothes, Maya browsed through a few cute tops and other blouses. The price tags didn’t appear to be too bad, compared to other shops in the area, and the clothes were still fairly nice. ‘Maybe I can get two shirts...or one outfit.’ She mused to herself as she continued to browse.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    companyshoppers mostly xx mooda little peppy xx locationnot-so catwalk xx status95% healthy xx oocnot my best, but she's up!

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:57 am
User Image

Cassandra was now looking to see which ones would work best for some of the display mannequins. But the sight of that one female, her skin and hair being the most defining features, caught her off-guard for one second. How beautiful; that stranger looked similar to one of her Hispanic clients during one of her bounty hunting trips. Except that her client looked a bit older than the lady beside her at this moment. A smile crept up the ice maiden's lips, stopping what she's doing to approach the woman. There were five copies left of the catalog close to Cassie's arm as she was finally within safe distance near the stranger.

"Welcome! Today's the start of the week-long sale. Maybe you'll find something good via this catalogue," she said, handing out the material to her professionally, "Selected clothes are 40% off until the week ends. Or, if you want, I'll give you some recommendations. Which is your style in regards to clothing?" Everyone has their own varied tastes so it wouldn't hurt to inquire about it. Just in case.

Mood: busy but happy
Company: everyone inside (talking to Maya)
Money: $120.00 (Wallet) ; $1200.00 (Personal Bank)
OOC:

Sofaking Adorabel

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain