Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ochachacha

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:35 am
User Image

No longer that dizzy Pen-Gu felt the excitement running all over his veins as they traveled into the beach. He had seen it through Shin's bedroom but never had he visited the beach ever! The penguin nodded as his fairy godmother placed him on the sand so that she could go and change into her swim wear. Judging from Shin's stories swimming was one of the best things one could experience. He would like to get a taste of the sea and swim in it but decided to wait for Adrienne since there's a big chance of him to get lost. Just the thought of not seeing Shin and Adrienne made him lonely already. Wiggling his feet back and forth he waited for her arrival. When she finally finished changing Pen-Gu looked her up from head to foot as she give him a little twirl for better view. "Cute!" He said with a nod as he raised one of his flippers up. Shin's definitely missing a lot right now but he could not careless. He's angry at him right now. Standing up, Pen-Gu would then run over to her feet and point towards the sea and look at her with pleading eyes.

MasterGigoletteTsun

User Image
User Image

Owner: Shin Jiro Nakano

Fairy Godmother: Adrienne

Favorite Food: Red Apples

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:38 pm
★·.·´¯`·.·★ⓐⓓⓡⓘⓔⓝⓝⓔ ⓣⓢⓤⓚⓘⓝⓞ★·.·´¯`·.·★

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

—••[ ⓢⓞⓜⓔⓞⓝⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓗⓐⓡⓔ ⓐ ⓒⓐⓚⓔ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ]••—

●○•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•○●

"Let's go!" Adrienne smiled and picked up Pen-Gu yet again, carrying him into the cool water with her. "Brr..wow it really is fall..." Adrienne whispered a weak spell to help her get used to the temperature. It warmed her body up tremendously. "Aaah there we go! 'Kay then Pen-Gu. Go ahead and swim!" She unwrapped her arms from around the Penguin and stared expectantly. Adri didn't realize she was ignoring a crucial detail.

●○•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•●

—••[ ⓣⓗⓐⓣ'ⓢ ⓦⓗⓐⓣ ⓘ ⓦⓞⓤⓛⓓ ⓛⓘⓚⓔ ]••—

*Learn About Me!
*Munnyz: $466.00
*Currently with: Pen-Gu!
*Currently wearing: Swimsuit!!
*Mood: Cheerful
((OOC: It's so hard to find appropriate swimsuit pictures.))
Themesong at the moment: ?

User Image
Boracay Rum

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:14 pm
User Image
Trendon Lee Joscene

Current Balance: 50$

Trendon grinned. Levi was right! She did blush. And she was cute. Especially when she was blushing. He couldn't help but quirk a smile, glancing over as he noticed Levi slowly trying to drag himself out of the water. He chuckled a little, but turned his attention back to Lexi, who was currently his primary focus. Not that he was going to ignore or exclude his friend or anything, but, well.. hey, he was going to apparently be going onto a date with this girl. He wanted to make sure he made a good impression!

He cooked his thumbs into his pants pockets, giving a broad, confident grin to his friend when Lexi teased him about Trendon giving him a 'run for his money'.
                                                      "Oh don't be so dramatic, Levi," he said placatingly, "The lady is only telling the truth." He watched Levi shiver, though admittedly, he was trying hard not to let him do the same, and failing a bit. He stepped over, to stand more beside Lexi, smiling a bit playfully at the two. "I think we should get our poor, dear, cold friend out of the wind, don't you?" he remarked to Lexi, giving Levi a playful wink. He then leaned down a bit to whisper to Lexi. "I'd put my arm around your shoulders, but I'd hate to get you cold and wet," he remarked in a joking tone, then stepped away slightly, "Plus I'd hate to be presumptuous."

He walked over, snatching up his clothes and shaking out the cold, shudderin ga bit in the cold and pulling on his shirt, at least, even though it started soaking up some of the water still on his skin. Getting out of the cold actually sounded like a pretty good idea, even if he was teasing Levi for shivering. He was pretty sure the only reason he wasn't doing that as much was because he was already numb.

╔════════════════════════════════╗

OOC: Bah, lame post oTL
                                                      I'm sorry

╚════════════════════════════════╝

riskinginsanity

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:35 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
══════════════════════════════════════
Profile: x Outfit: x Relationship Status: Single Funds: $480
══════════════════════════════════════

Lexi looked at Levi and giggled at the males reaction, a small smirk on her face before she looked up at Trendon again and giggled a little bit before tilting her head slightly and blushing even more. "How kind of you." She giggled before she looked over at Levi as he had gotten out of the water, her blush going from a light blush to a dark crimson color as she saw the blue haired male had been wearing just his boxers. Staring at him for a short while, she then turned her head way and looked at the waves crashing onto the shore. "We should probably go sit inside one of the buildings for a while so you two can go warm up." Those two were definitely going to get sick, those idiots! Shaking her head a little bit, she then glanced over at the two of them again, folding her arms across her chest again in attempt to warm herself up a little.

Out. Of. Cuddles. Sorry my post is bit short. D;

Loonamist

riskinginsanity

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

riskinginsanity

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:54 pm
User Image

User Image

Levi tried not to let his grin show too much when he saw Lexi staring, her innocent blush reddening violently. Adorable. When he'd finally reached the pair, he responded to Levi's comment with a smug expression, "Oh please, Levi. You can say that, but I know where her true loyalties lie." As if to show his confidence, Levi raised his arms and stretched. Which he immediately regretted, as an extra strong gust of wind pelted him with cold air. "S**t!" he breathed, and yanked his arms back to his sides, hunching over against the blast. Well, there went the whole 'show of masculinity' thing.

He straightened, however, at Trendon's comment. He was cold? It wasn't like Trendon could be that much warmer than him. Psshhh. Whatever. Levi managed to ignore Trendon's playful flirtations towards Lexi by glancing up the beach to his car, where his nice, warm sweater still lay. What had he been thinking, leaving it up there? What had he been thinking taking it off in the first place? Although he wouldn't openly admit it, Levi was glad the idea of going inside had been brought up.

"I would be a charlatan to keep a lady standing out in the cold much longer," Levi replied as Trendon walked over to his shirt. "And I can't imagine Lexi's too comfortable out here either," he added loudly, to be sure the other man heard. The smirk on his face was obvious. Trendon wanted to tease? Two could play.

Rolling his shoulders a bit to try to ease more feeling into them, Levi informed, "My shirt's in my car though, I gotta run get it. Don't wait for me, I'll catch up." With that, he set off up the sloping sand towards the nearby parking lot, picking up his jeans and shoes on the way.

|| Profile: ||
                                                                || Outfit: ||
                                                                || Cash: $500 ||
                                                                || OOC: ||

Loonamist

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:53 pm
User Image

Pen-Gu spread his hands upwards like a child asking for his mother to pick him up and smiled as Adrienne cradled him in her arms. Being in her arms feels really good but the better part of it is that he would be able to swim with his fairy godmother around. As a doll Pen-Gu did not mind the temperature. That thing did not register in his system... yet. So as soon as he was set free in the water he immediately flapped his flippers in attempts to swim but to his surprise instead of him to move forward he only moved downwards; slowly he sunk. Noticing such defect in his system he then tried to swim upwards to gasp for air that he did not really needed for he was a doll; a plush penguin that was brought to life by Adrienne. The penguin flapped his flippers for his dear life up it was no use for the things inside him continued to to absorb all the water it can making him heavier and heavier by the second.

MasterGigoletteTsun

User Image
User Image

Ochachacha

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:38 pm

User Image

"Eeeh? P-Pen-Gu!!!" Adrienne scooped the Penguin back up in her arms and had a bit of a sad look on her face. "I...forgot to make you water resistant...But, but don't worry! I'll get you suited up for swimming soon!" Adrienne wanted Pen-Gu to experience everything he could, even if he couldn't be a real penguin. How could she have forgotten to make his body suitable for swimming?!

*Learn About Me!

User Image
Boracay Rum

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:55 pm
User Image

User Image

It was getting a little late and it was a shame that he wasn't able to talk to Caleana's twin that much. Heck! He was not even able to confirm it yet. Sighing inwardly he took out his phone and dialed Adrienne's number. "I hope Pen-Gu didn't give her a hard time."

User Image

Company: himself
Thinking: I hope Pen-Gu's not causing her much trouble
Mood: Worried
Wearing: [x]
OOC: Short post for his entrance X_x

MasterGigoletteTsun

[quote="Zyonex]
[quote="shabatha]

Ochachacha

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:02 pm

User Image

Adrienne heard her phone begin to ring and carried the soaking wet penguin with her to where her bag was. "Hello?" She put down the penguin, still a little bit sad that he couldn't enjoy his time in the water, and used the hand that didn't hold her phone to wring out her hair a little bit.

*Learn About Me!

User Image
Boracay Rum

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:05 pm
User Image

Like an angel that had descended from the heavens the glorious hands of Adrienne pulled him out of his misery and brought him back to her arms. Sighing inwardly he started to squeeze his soft plush body to get as much water out of him. When she said that she had plans on making her water proof his looked up at her with teary eyes and gave her one squishy hug. Blinking twice he saw someone who looked very familiar making his way along the shore of the beach. "Shin." He said and pointed to his direction. Looks like he had no idea that they were actually in the beach right now.

MasterGigoletteTsun

User Image
User Image

Ochachacha

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:19 pm

User Image

"Ah...! Yeah that is him! HEEEEYYYY!!! SHIIIIIN!!!" Adrienne yelled as loud as she could, waving and jumping to get the young man's attention. "OVER HEEEERE." She gently squeezed Pen-Gu, trying to get a little bit of water out of him. Boy was he heavy like this! But she sure as helk wasn't going to put her adorable friend in the dryer. Nope. Nope Nopity noope.

*Learn About Me!

User Image
Boracay Rum

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:47 pm
User Image [x]User Image

"Hey it's Shin. I just got out of wo-" The moment she picked up she started shouting on the phone he had to take the it away from his ear. The weird thins is that he can still hear her loud and clear. Wrinkling his forehead he looked closely at his phone. There was no way he had placed that on speaker but why can he hear her? When she finally shouted 'Over here' That was the time he turned to face where the voice was actually coming from. In that instant Shin smiled and waved back to her as he ran to wards her direction.

Now that he was up close he noticed that Adrienne had already changed into her swimwear. "You look great in that. The color you've chosen really compliments your skin tone." He then noticed the soaking Pen-Gu in her arms and started chuckling. "You didn't cause that much trouble, right?" He reached out a hand to pat his head but to his surprise the penguin swatted his hand and looked at him as if of a glare. He hated the fact that Shin left Adrienne and doesn't plan on being all that cheerful around him for a while.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
User Image

Thinking: I hope Pen-Gu's not causing her much trouble
Mood: Worried
OOC: Short post for his entrance X_x

MasterGigoletteTsun

[quote="Zyonex]
[quote="shabatha]

Ochachacha

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:53 pm

User Image

"O-Oh. Thanks!" Adrienne blushed until Pen-Gu swatted Shin's hand. "Eh? Um...what's wrong sweetie?" She turned the penguin plush to where he was facing her. "Are you mad?"

*Learn About Me!
*Currently with: Pen-Gu and Shin
*Mood: Bashful and confused
((OOC: Poor Shin. XD ))

User Image
Boracay Rum

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:16 pm
User Image [x]User Image

' Just telling the truth.' Shin smiled and then lowered himself to be faced to face with Pen-Gu, placing both of his hands on his knees. He gave him one sweet smile but the penguin only turned and faced Adrienne. As far as he knew he did not do anything to upset Pen-Gu so why was he acting like this. Normally he would come rushing back to his owner. Shin is his owner, right? "Pen-Gu?'

Pen-Gu refused to look at him, more so let him know the things Adrienne had granted him. Turning around and gave his fairy godmother once squishy hug and snuggled onto her chest. This would make him jealous, right? When Shin started to call his name he glared back at him and pointed at Adrienne's face. That should be understandable for him that he was upset for leaving her.

Shin shook his head and smiled up to Adrienne. Looks like he had gotten close to her in just a short period of time. She did brought him to life so she's practically his mother... well fairy god mother... not mother. "Do you know why he's acting like this Adri?" He figured that maybe she would know the answer.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
User Image

Thinking: Did I do something wrong?
Mood: Confused
OOC: Penguin Power D:<

MasterGigoletteTsun

[quote="Zyonex]
[quote="shabatha]

Ochachacha

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:24 pm

User Image

"Oh yeah...you did mention something about Shin leaving us didn't you?" Adrienne smiled down at Pen-Gu and looked back at Shin. "Yup. It's because you went to work and missed all the fun we had~!" She continued to cuddle her penguin friend, but grabbed Shin's hand with her free hand. "Hey Hey! You still have to come over to my house!" Since Pen-Gu had gotten a little bit drier, holding him with one arm was no problem.

*Learn About Me!
*Currently with: Pen-Gu and Shin
*Mood: Ahaa...
((OOC: Poor Shin. XD ))

User Image
Boracay Rum

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games