Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Neon Lights Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:11 pm
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile Housing District

네가 가까워지면 ..

╔══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╗

Esmée let out a low whistle as she walked into Neon Lights. It looked like quite the impressive night club. She sat down at the bar and rested her chin on her tented hands. She looked at Chester and blinked, "Well that's rather disappointing, Though it's definitely not that big a deal. As long as the drinks are good, I'm perfectly content. Ooh well if you did then that certainly makes up for it." she said with a laugh. When the first drink was placed in front of her, she picked it up and took a sip.
Oh that tasted nice, though she wasn't particularly picky when it came to drinks. As long as it didn't make her stomach turn, she'd enjoy it. Plus she had quite the tolerance when it came to alcohol. It usually took a couple drinks to get her really drunk. Looking to the container, she reached out to grab a chip. Popping it into her mouth she let out a content hum. "Hmm that's pretty tasty. Did you make them yourself?" she asked, people who cooker were pretty cool in her books.

╚══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╝

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $1000 ღ My Location: Streets of Downtown Soleil ღ My Company: Chester ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Cool Day Out ღ My Thoughts: This is great. ღ My Mood: Content ღ My Inventory: Bag and cellphone
ღ My Profile: Right Here! My Job: N/A

ღ ❝OOC❞:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:08 am
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1208 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Neon Lights DJ / Beatboxer

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

Chester was glad that Esmee was not minding the setback as long as the alcoholic drinks would make up for the experience. At the question about the chips, he nodded, taking a chip and chewing onto it. “Yep, I can cook, but I also bake killer desserts. Used to work as a baker before fulfilling my dream here. Gotta work with what I can, you know?” Actually, he was still baking, though not as much as before since the breakup with Jessie. Plus, it was a shame that Ailene wasn't around anymore. He would have no choice but accept the inevitable and move on for his sake. “Maybe I should bake cookies again, especially with the chocolate chips. It has been a long while since I last made them, or even strawberry shortcake.” He could only hope that the other wouldn't see the pang of sadness within those eyes, even with that smile of his.

“So, how's the taste? Another recommendation coming up in a bit,” and as in on cue, another shot was sent on Esmee's way, all while the two were still enjoying the chips. Not a full lunch, but enough to keep him energized for a few hours.

Mood: feeling glad, but nostalgic also
Company: Esmee
Money: $93.70 (Wallet) ; $1175.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

KawaiiYukiHime

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:09 am
User Image

User Image

네가 가까워지면 ..

"Oh that is so cool! I've been waning to learn to bake. I love sweets but I'm terrible at making them." Esmée's eyes lit up as she leaned in a bit closer to Chester. "If you do end up making chocolate chip cookies, do you think I could try them? I can be an adequate judge to see if you've still got your chops." she said with a wink.
As she looked closer at her company, she couldn't help but notice the hint of sadness in his eyes. It was a look she knew all too well, melancholy hidden behind a smile. While she didn't know what had caused his sadness, she empathized and wanted to cheer Chester up. "Though strawberry shortcake is delicious as well. As long as it's actually a cake and not the biscuit kind. They're always so hard and dry, really takes away from the strawberries and cream." she grumbled with a playful pout. Her face brightened back up almost instantly when the next drink was bought out. She picked it up and drank it with gusto. She licked her lips and tapped her cheek. "Well the first was good, not too strong and quite flavorful. While this one has a bit more kick to it. Some people don't like the slight burn when the liquor hits their throats but I rather like it."

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $1000 ღ My Location: Neon Lights ღ My Company: Chester ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Cool Day Out ღ My Thoughts: Hmm.. ღ My Mood: Content ღ My Inventory: Bag and cellphone

ღ ❝OOC❞:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:07 pm
User Image

The DJ knew that people were willing to try out his desserts; back in Taste of Italy, there were many people who were happy with his creations. The commentary about the shortcake was an unexpected one, though.“Luckily, I’m more attuned to the cake variation than the biscuits. Biscuits in general for me may include cookies or shortbread, depending on origin, complexity and craving. Thankfully, I hadn’t tried the English variation of the shortbread cookies, yet, so you are safe.” At least for now, that was what he liked to add but didn’t say out loud. It was then that he heard Esmee complimenting about the latest shot she received. “It’s about what’s in the concoction. We do have a re-supply of the liquor weeks ago that provides that punch though it wouldn’t hurt experimenting. Well, some didn;t quite make the cut back then during the experimentation phase.”

And she didn’t need to know which ones had to be eschewed out, mostly for safety reasons.

Mood: contemplating
OOC: Belated happy b-day, and sorry for the late reply. Brain dead... orz.

KawaiiYukiHime

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:26 pm
User Image

User Image

네가 가까워지면 ..

Esmée curiously listened as Chester talked about baked goods. She vaguely knew that there was a difference between American and English biscuits. Though it was always good to learn something new, or at least that was how she looked at life. She smiled and ran a finger around the rim of the glass. "Oh yes I can definitely agree with you about concoctions. You have to get the right mix or else everything can go belly up. But experimentation can be the best part about creating something. You might end up learning something completely new without even realizing it." Of course while he was talking about drinks, she was talking about potion making. Though she chose to leave it purposefully vague for conversations sake. "It's great when an establishment isn't afraid to go out of the box with their menu items. Brings in all kinds of business." she said with a laugh. She was a bit excited to taste the next drink, but for now she just ate a few more of the chips.

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $1000 ღ My Location: Neon Lights ღ My Company: Chester ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Cool Day Out ღ My Thoughts: Hmm.. ღ My Mood: Content ღ My Inventory: Bag and cellphone

ღ ❝OOC❞: Aww thanks dearie, and don't worry I totally understand.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:46 pm
User Image

“Gotta make sure that legal people of all ages get their fix, you know?” The DJ said, considering that the chip container was now halfway full since they both took turns munching on the chips. Chester made a mental note to himself to prepare a bigger batch soon since Esmee was starting to like the taste; maybe he should go with other flavors aside from cheese. Barbecue, perhaps? Or better yet, sour cream or go the sweet route with cinnamon and sugar? He was not sure yet, but anything but wasabi since he didn't have the powder yet. Perhaps, asking for Esmee for suggestions for his next cuisine to try out wouldn't be so bad, since his current menu selection at home became boring and limited.

“Say, may I ask when you came from before moving here? I guess even your place has great cuisine and I wanna try cooking some of the dishes from there,” his question definitely sounded bold, but Chester just wanted the conversation to keep going no matter what.

Mood: curious
OOC:

KawaiiYukiHime

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:26 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Clothing:: Springtime Suit
Company:: No one in particular
Feeling::
Money:: 11,996.15$
Items:: Mateba Autorevolver and Golden Stiletto Knife
((OOC:: ))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dante Salvatore Luciano

She said to name the place and so here he was! Dante entered with a smile and already knew where the ATM was. A whole bunch of ones and twenties were taken out of his bank account so that he could tip the strippers but to show off, mostly for Skye, he also took out a bunch of hundreds for whatever he might want; Anything for his newest little plaything. With some time before Skye showed he figured he'd pass the time by checking out the dancers and having a Jägerbomb while he waits.  
● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games