Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1201: Bree Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:29 am
Lady Illusia

RYAN & נυℓια
C L A R K

Ryan Clark
Julia Clark

Wearing: Dad's Here Too.
Wearing: Momma's Here!

User ImageUser Image
Julia giggled behind him, Ryan following close after and closing the door behind them as well. "I think it's cute! She has such strong nicknames for you - it's adorable!" And with that, she plopped herself over into the passenger seat, slipping one boot in at a time. Ryan stood in front of the driver seat, fishing his keys from his pocket to his car and opening up the driver's seat. He pressed his forearm to the top of the convertible's black hood - only there for now because of the cooler weather. His bright blue eyes practically matched the sky and he peered over at Finn. "Anywhere in particular you'd like to go?" He paused, narrowing his eyes before glancing at the car and back. "Any place or pricing, it's yours to choose." Julia, on the other hand, was already picking out a CD to listen to; completely oblivious to their talking.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:32 pm
INN EAGAN

Errands ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Finn cocked a brow curiously as the man narrowed his eyes. He looked away briefly before returning his gaze back to his father-in-law. "Well, Fiesta has a mean breakfast burrito and are well priced. We can go there, I wouldn't want to burden you two more then I already have," he replied with a shrug. Climbing into the backseat, he shoved his hands into his pockets as he slumped into the seat and looking out the window. He shouldn't be going to breakfast with his in laws by himself. They're Bree's parents, she should be here with them. Finn sighed softly. He was desperately hoping she would come to the ball tonight; maybe he should text her about it. He needed to make it up to her and he knew how he was going to do it. Thinking about his plan, his heart began to race with nervousness. This was going to be so embarrassing for him.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:52 pm
Lady Illusia

RYAN & נυℓια
C L A R K

Ryan Clark
Julia Clark

Wearing: Dad's Here Too.
Wearing: Momma's Here!

User ImageUser Image
"Ohhh! Me-he-caw-nawwww." She began to shake her fists around as if she were holding a pair of maracas. Her eyes closed to reveal dark brown eye shadow and she puffed her pink lips out, bobbing her head back and forth to the rhythm in her mind. Ryan's lips tugged downwards as he tried not to laugh at his dancing wife, rolling his eyes and quietly opening the car door. He leaned forward, slipping the keys into the ignition and giving it a good start. The car purred to life and so did Julia's choice of music. Her head already began to tilt back and forth to the sound of the acoustic, sucking and pressing her lips together, while her eyes remaining shut. Her husband only exhaled, clicking his seat belt into place; not seeming to like nor dislike the music. Personally, he was more of a classical music person - which could be where Bree also gets her old move enjoyment from. Swiping his hand across the screen, the GPS showed up, his fingers clicking "Fiesta" rather quickly. Instantly the blue arrow appeared, but there was no voice background to accompany it. "Don't think of it as much of a burden, Finn. We enjoy spending our time and money with the both of you." Julia nodded, both to the music and with her agreement. And as Finn closed the door behind him, he began to back out of the driveway and off towards this... Fiesta place.

{Characters Exit.}

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:13 pm
INN EAGAN

Date for the Ball ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

Finn walked through his front door with a heavy sigh. Man he was beat! Dropping onto his couch, legs dangling over the arm, he groaned loudly as he wrapped an arm around his face. He needed to get ready but he wanted a moment to himself. He was about to do something totally embarrassing and he needed to collect his thoughts and calm himself. Dime came padding over and nudged his head against Finn's. "I know, I'm bringing momma home tonight, I promise," he said as he ran his hand along the cat's fur. Dime meowed before leaving. With a heavy exhale, he brought himself up into a sitting position on the arm of the couch and stared at nothing for a good five minutes or less. Public speaking always gave him the creeps. "Oh well...It's for a good cause I suppose," he huffed as he got to his feet.

Trudging his way up the stairs, he walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Walking into his room, he pulled out what he was planning on wearing and walked back to the bathroom. Undressing, he stepped into the shower and washed himself off. Man! Public speaking...Ugh! He felt jittery just thinking about it. And he didn't even know what he was going to say; he was just going to wings it. Rinsing himself off, he grabbed his towel and dug through his pockets for Bree's wedding ring, gripping it tight in his hand and setting it on the nightstand as he walked back to the bedroom to change.

Drying himself off, Finn got dressed and stuff Bree's ring into his pocket, padding it as affirmation that it was there and not going anywhere. Grabbing his keys and phone, he walked out the door, locking it and got onto his bike. Maybe He should see if Ty was going with Lillian, or if they were both skipping it. He was sure the wolf would want to watch him embarrass himself anyways.

"Hey, you going to the ball tonight? I need someone to drink with me to get liquid courage for what I'm about to do."

[EXIT]

((OOC; ))
whiters4
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:54 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, σcтσвєя ①③тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:45 pm
INN EAGAN

Date for the Ball ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager ║ $871.70

User Image

Finn pressed the button to the garage that was taped to his bike and pulled into their garage; his feet walking along before coming to a stop. Turning the key, the engine died and Finn sat back a little. With a sigh, he pulled off his helmet and sat it against the steering column as he pulled his keys free. Finally home only to have to go to work. His life really blew sometimes. Getting up, he trudged his way into the house, hearing a mewl coming from his feet not long after walking inside. "Hey buddy," he huffed as he bent down to pick up the cat while he walked. "I was able to bring momma home like I promised...Well not last night, but I still brought her." Dime tilted his head before wiggling free and jumping back down to the floor, padding his way towards the garage excitedly. "Traitor."

Finn jogged upstairs as he began removing his jacket. Once reaching their room, he threw the jacket into the hamper and worked the buttons off his shirt next. He didn't want to go to work today, but he had to put in some time this week, otherwise his boss would kill him. Actually, Finn was kind of exhausted. He didn't know why or what for, but he felt like he was just completely drained. Taking off his shirt and throwing it into the hamper as well, he sighed and flopped back onto the bed, running his hands through his hair a few times.

((OOC; No, no, you're fine! :3 ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:14 am
Lady Illusia

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

{Character Enter.}

The car ride home had been freezing. Not even just a slight chill kind of cold. It was TITS HARD AS ROCKS FREAKING COLD. She shifted off of the Kawasaki just as he did, making sure to hold her balance so she wouldn't fall off of the bike for the time being. Jeez! Quickly, she waddled after Finn, arms crossed close to her chest and her feet practically dragging across the concrete of the driveway. To hell with the cold! If only she could hibernate. Now that would be one hell of an ability. Get fat, sleep it off during winter, and only be awake during the warm weather. Hell yes to that! A familiar furry cat bristled its fur when approaching, which only made her laugh and hold her arms out for him to jump in. "Mmm~..." She pushed her nose into his head and kissed his ear gently. "Did you miss me, baby boy~?" She purred and Dime only mewed in response, tucking his head over and over against her sweatshirt. She giggled, pressing both hands to the back of his head and massaging his ears. "I missed you too~." Another peck to his ear.

Taking a slow step in the doorway, she instantly inhaled and took in the scent of their house. Mmm... It felt so damn nice to be back in their own house again. She sniffed, suddenly and randomly becoming teary eyed, but brushed it away - absolutely confused as to why it had even shown up. God she missed being home. And when Finn got back, maybe they'd snuggle and curl up on the couch with TV. She needed to figure out the Guide anyway. If she didn't, she wouldn't know what channel was what when she was sitting like a plump pumpkin on the couch. Or maybe more like a pear... Hm. Her eyes flickered back to the living room, feet mindlessly slipping her boots off until they clinked and thumped back to the ground. She continued to pet and hold Dime, scratching at the back of his head on her way over the couch. The house was still warm, so that was a plus. Pulling Dime into one hand, she lifted the strap of the bag with the other, sliding it over her head and plopping it by the couch. She'd definitely get it later. Maybe do some cleaning later today... A small sigh escaped her lips, her eyes looking around the house as if she had walked into it for the first time.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: Awesome.
Today's Outfit: Warmy Quarmy...~
Feeling: Relaxed; Thoughtful.
Money: $1090.50

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:48 am
INN EAGAN

Cold Day ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager ║ $871.70

User Image

Groaning, he got up, undid his belt, emptied his pockets and tore off his pants. Balling them up, he threw them into the hamper. As he walked back to the closet, he rubbed his shoulders with a heavy sigh and grabbed his clothes for the rest of the day. Once he was all dressed, he walked to the bathroom and brushed his teeth, washed his face and sprayed on just the smallest hint of Axe Dark Chocolate body spray. Grabbing his wallet and keys, he slid them into his pockets before walking back down the stairs. "Alright babe, I'm going to work. I'll back later tonight," he paused as he walked by the back of the couch she was sitting on and leaned over to kiss the top of her head. "I love you." One more kiss. Maybe before he came home he'd stop at the dealership and get an estimated price for his bike. See what he could get for it. Walking into the garage, he threw himself back onto the crotch rocket, put his helmet on, opened the garage and peeled out.

[EXIT]

((OOC; Whoa! I almost deleted my last post @.@ ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:51 pm
Lady Illusia

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Purple irises landed on the man declining the stairs. A small smile appeared on her lips. How cute, grotesquely cute - the point of gagging, that they both wore grey that day. Good thing they weren't going out and meeting anyone new. She smirked to herself, pink lips picking up at the corners and thinning upwards so a flash of white came through. Sliding her feet into the crevice of the couch cushion, Bree's socks slowly began to warm up along with the toes hidden underneath them. Man... She should have partaken of the Spa day yesterday when everything was half off. She was just too tipsy on depression and worried to even think about it. "Okay...~ Have a good day, baby." The smirk turned to a smile and she tried ever so hard not to smell the cologne he had put on his neck. Nope! Don't! Don't Bree, don't! Too late. Her jaw clenched as she shivered and released a tattered, "I love you too...~" Her grip on Dime slightly tightened, though the happy cat didn't really seem to mind. She smiled and slid her fingers into his fur, pulling out slowly. Now if she could only find something to do to take her mind off of sex with her husband.

Great!

OOC: That is the WORST.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:15 pm
whiters4

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

By now she had turned the tv on, letting the sound slowly drain through the house. Man! Good thing they had just eaten, she got to sit here cuddled up in the warmth while watching tv on a full stomach. That deserved a great, big heeelll yeeaahhh. But this also meant she'd need to find something to do for the day. Then again, she did say she would go visit the bar for a bit. She needed to visit the bar. This was the fifth day where she hadn't been there. For all she knew, the whole place had gone to hell by now. Bottles stolen, wall on fire, broken glass everywhere. She sighed lightly. Theodor had proven pretty well at what he did - though he came off rather awkward. It made her wonder why she hired someone like that, but hey, she wanted them to gain that experience. And why not at a laid back bar? And she hadn't even seen Freya yet. Her lips pursed. They were lucky they were still working there. Or the fact that she hadn't even been there herself in the last few days. Oh well. She'd pay attention to them for the next several days.

Her phone buzzed, drawing her attention back to the arm of the couch. Dime had practically fallen asleep in her arms now. Poor thing~. He must've missed her bad~. She paused a second. Even though it was Finn's cat... Hm. Maybe she'd think about getting her own pet. As far as she was concerned, Dime was fond of his new playmate. Her eyes scanned over the text, making her laugh before her fingers began typing.

O...M...G... I can't believe, like, you'd even think that. Like, I can't like, I can't even. I just, can't even.

OOC: That is the WORST.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:57 pm
whiters4

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Admittedly, it was really nice talking to Tyrese like this. Maybe they'd be good enough friends for her to feel comfortable calling him Ty! She always felt awkward if she ever shortened it, which she just didn't anymore. Her phone buzzed in her hand and she flickered it on with her finger, sliding it upwards to check the message. "Pfffft." A low fart sound escaped her lips. Dear God. Dat grammar.

Dear God man! Do you write your books with those filthy hands?
And so... When are you picking me up? ;D Or do I have to actually go with my OWN husband? xD

She hadn't even met Lillian yet. At least, not as much as she could remember. Her hand reached over to rub the side of her neck, phone caught between her fingers. What was she like? Was she like Tyrese? Or was she more like herself? Was she tall? Was she short? She lopped her head to the side, loose hair falling along with it.

OOC: --

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:20 am
whiters4

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Bree's eyes lingered over the TV, absolutely distracted by the childish cartoons playing in the background. She wondered... Would their baby have more of the same likes as her or Finn? Law and Order? Or Adventure Time. She puffed her lips out, another sound escaping. Adventure Time. Fooorr sure. Probably Adventure Time when they were young, then if it was a girl, they would stay, and if it was a boy, they'd move more towards Finn's kind of TV. Hnhn. She could only imagine their little child resting on Finn's lap, asking their daddy what was even happening in his shows. Which only made her think on what they would want to be when they grew up. Mommy, Mommy! I wanna be a rockstar! She laughed to herself, stirring Dime slightly from his slumber. Mommy, Mommy! I wanna be a writer like Uncle Ty! Cute... Maybe by then Finn would knock some sense into himself by getting knee surgery and be able to play basketball again... She sighed, tilting her head back against the cushion.

Well I GUESS I can deal with being a lesbian for one night. But just one!
(The funny part is I just made a joke about Finn cheating on me with you this morning. A joke! A joke! I swear!)

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:09 am
whiters4

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

It was definitely a little while until Tyrese had answered her. Then again, she wasn't really expecting one. It was just nice to have a normal conversation with him! And even sending jokes back and forth. Hn. Finn would like that. Her eyes flickered to the window. Ugh, it was already getting dark. How long had she been watching TV? She had to have dozed at some point. There was just no way she had been sitting here for hours on end doing this. She shook her head, reaching up to touch her hair. Maybe she'd go take a shower, then make dinner when Finn was coming home~. A nice warm, home cooked meal for him! Her eyes squeezed shut with joy.

WHAT? We have the BEST sense of humor. And you know it. Don't like and tell me you didn't at least mentally snort at that.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:22 pm
INN EAGAN

Cold Day ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager ║ $871.70

User Image

Pulling up into the driveway, Finn pressed the button tot he garage door opener and watched the metal door lift off the ground. Driving into the garage, Finn threw down the kickstand, turned off the engine and pulled out the keys. Taking off his helmet, he set it on the steering column and swung his leg over. Yawning into the palm of his hand, he lumbered into the house, scratching at his head. "Bree! I'm home!" he called as he threw his keys on a small end table and walked into the living room. He didn't bother going to the bedroom to change right away, he was too tired. Flopping onto the couch, he sighed heavily and leaned back, slumping against the couch; fully melding with the furniture. Lulling his head back, Finn yawned again, tears forming at the corner of his eyes.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:35 am
whiters4

Lady Illusia

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Oh that's how they were going to play now? Stupid images? She saw how this was going to go down. The corner of her mouth curved up into a sly, mischievous smile. She had the perfect image to send back to him. After sending the image to him, she snapped her phone shut - snapping Dime out of his dreamy state. "Sorry, baby boy~." She purred down to him, nuzzling the top of his head. He only mewed in response before shaking his head to rattle the fur around his face. "Hnn..." The tip of her tongue pressed to the roof of her mouth and she slid off of the couch, making her way upstairs. Maybe she'd do some laundry. At least make the house smell nice while she was doing it. Then she'd start on dinner - hopefully before Finn got home. She settled Dime on the bathroom tile, listening to her feet lightly echo along the floor. Her phone fumbled for her phone, sliding across to put on some music. Hmm... Oh yeah. Her head began to bob lightly with a smirk on her lips. Starbomb cracked her up. It was actually kind of good music... But with the perfect parody to it. Singing along to Glass Joe's Title Fight, she flipped on the shower water, stepping in immediately after shedding her clothes. Of course, the water was already warm. Just one extra thing about her powers!

After scrubbing really nicely and pulling the pins out of her hair along with a good bodily shave, she dried off, lotioned up, and slipped her clothes back on. "Hey Luigi, it's okay that Mario's a bit risque~. Just tell me what you need to say! Please don't be afraid!!" She slipped her phone into her pocket and began picking up discarded clothes from the floor, straightening up the room and emptying her Duffel bag, bringing the old clothes to the laundry room and beginning a load just in time to hear Finn's voice. Closing the washer, she jumped from her spot and bolted to the couch, making a dive for the cushions. "HYAHHH!!!" She landed sideways on him, absolutely oblivious if she had hurt him at all, her legs slamming against the back cushions before she stretched over him and wrapped her arms around his neck, pushing her nose into the nape of his neck. "I mean.. Uh.. How was work?" Her pocket only echoed, Four, three, two, one, Smash!

Feeling: Happy!

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games