Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:50 pm
Alexander Caliburn
~Alien in Disguise~
"People always ask the age old question are we alone in this universe..."
Left over cash: $1,000
User Image
Alexander held up his hands snow in his clothes and jacket making him shiver and laugh. Hearing that this was also her first time alone his face grew thoughtful as he laid underneath her and nodded making a decision. "I concede this snowball fight, you win." He laughed and sat up as good as he could and looked up at her. "You win, so I'll hold up my end of the bargain. I'll make you at least one home-made meal." Alexander placed his arms underneath the petite girl and lifted her up as he got his legs underneath him standing up holding her bridal style before setting her down. "I'm ready when you are Madam."

Yuri_Misawa

"...I like to think that we aren't."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:21 pm
Krylancelo Mooncrest

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

I want to show you...

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓚяιsтєη Ⓖяαηgєя◄
►ι αм: Single◄
►мσηєу: $1000◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Enjoying Christmas with a cute boy! Hehehe!◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Soleil Park◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Outfit and carrying a Digital camera
╚══════════════╝

With Alexander holding up his hands in surrender and officially conceding the fight with his words too, Kristen has won the snowball fight. That means that she will get treated to a homemade mama style cooking from Alexander and she doesn't have to pay for anything. Sweet! When he sat up, she was about to get off of him so the two of them can stand up, but just as she was picking herself up, the boy placed his arms underneath her and picked her up bridal style. While she was being held by him, she couldn't help but blush and become speechless. Even when he set her down on her feet, and said "I'm ready when you are Madam", she was still speechless and stared at him momentarily with wide eyes as if she were lost and confused child before she realized that she waited too long to give him answer. She flipped her hair back with her hands a few times while trying not to make it obvious that she was blushing before finally giving him answer,

"Y-Yeah. I'm ready. Let me just pick up my camera and whats left of my hot chocolate before we leave. It better be as good as your mama's cooking. Every mama would want their child to cook as good as she does."

After giving Alexander the okay for the two of them to leave the park and most likely go to his place to enjoy a home cooked meal, Kristen ran toward the bench where she left behind her camera and her thermos of hot chocolate. She is lucky that no one stole her camera or her hot chocolate, especially her camera. Without it, she wouldn't know what to do. Once she retrieved her things, she left the park with Alexander.

...everything that I can feel.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[EXIT]  

Yuri_Misawa

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ERIN THOMPSON
Proud Beautician

◜ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ╮

Ok, that was pretty weird. Erin swore he heard a soft "ting" when the boy blinked. Judging by the signs, Erin was starting to get an idea of what kind of creature he was. Well, a little. He scratched the back of his head, "Mmm... look, I don't wanna sound rude or anything, but are you human? Because I'm not good with the whole supernatural thing, so just give me a heads up." he said bluntly. Erin was human. A normal human boy, well aside from his sexuality, but he was still human. His first encounter with the supernatural was his cousin, as he was only a kid when he learned about it. Even then he had no idea what to do about it. Now he was in a city full of people like her, and he felt more out of place than he did at school. He wouldn't know what he would do if this guy suddenly turned into a lizard or something, but it wouldn't be pretty. He hoped that he was at least the slightest bit human though, so that he could even somewhat relate to him.

◟ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ◞

OOC:

Kaija_14

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:05 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅AXEL▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ! 4m hum4n █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

║▌│█│║▌││█║║██║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

Axel watched as Erin's body language changed suddenly. Was it something he had said? It would appear as his cover was indeed blown, this human had figured out he wasn't one of them. Could it be, was it that easy to tell that he was trying to hide? He looked down at his hands for a moment to contemplate how he should respond. It was a difficult thing to admit, Axel had tried for so long to forget what he actually was.
"Well, aren't you the sharp one. You see Erin, I'm not real." He stated while closing his eyes, the ting sound occurring again. He was able to muster up the most realistic smile so far. His posture slouched slightly.
"I am what's commonly referred to as an android." Axel stated slowly, it broke his metaphorical heart to admit so out loud. Next would come the disbelief and the accusations, followed closely by the wanting of proof accompanied by many questions. This was typical when people found out but usually they didn't say so aloud to his face. Erin was different, it was something he didn't have ready in his database to have a readily available reaction. It was true, he wasn't real but that didn't stop him from trying or yearning to be something other than a machine or a weapon.
"My apologies for causing you any trouble."

║│║▌│█│║▌││█║║██║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ! pr0m!53 █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬  

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:22 pm

ERIN THOMPSON
Proud Beautician

Erin stared blankly at Axel as he stated that he was an android. Ok, so Erin was pretty far off from the truth. He was under the impression that the guy was some sort of alien or whatever, but he was a robot. A man-made, or so he assumed, creature. At least he was closer to human than expected. He rubbed the back of his neck, feeling a bit bad for calling him out, "I see... android huh? I never would have guessed android..." he mumbled. He was somehow lenient on the believing, considering the amount of things he had seen in the time he lived here. He'd never met a robot before, but he supposed this was a good start. He shook his head lightly at Axel's apology, "Not needed. Sorry if I was overstepping any boundaries." he shrugged. He couldn't lie, he was curious as to what kind of abilities the guy had, but it would be rude to gawk and stare just because of his race. He bit his lip a little, "I'm human, by the way, 100%. My cousin, on the other hand, is a witch. I'm sort of used to this whole unnatural thing." he smiled.

OOC:

Kaija_14

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:17 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

Axel was surprised that Erin was taking this so well. He didn't ask for a demonstration nor an example or proof of his words. He simply took them. Axel was able to sit up straight again, was being a robot that bad, or was his want to be something more just overriding his system? Perhaps he gained new insight on the human mind this way. It was so fascinating to have a new occurrence rather than repeating old ones hoping for something new.
"Thank you Erin, I appreciate your kindness and understanding of the situation." He stated watching as Erin talked of himself being truly human but in relations to a witch. Could that mean he had some innate abilities of witch as well, or was the blood too thin to trace that way? Either way, it was good that he had yet another thing to add to his download file for the night: humans could be related to witches without being one as well. Then something else sprang up in Axel's mind and he tried to open another file, a silence came between them for a moment or two. His eyes focused and unfocused once before turning abruptly toward Erin.
"Would you say that we are friends?" The android asked rather rashly in a more forced voice. This was yet another new thing that had never been on file. Could this be something he could say about the human in the future?

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:27 pm

ERIN THOMPSON
Proud Beautician

Erin was starting to connect the dots a little. The awkward pauses that constantly happened were most likely like a loading process, like his laptop. The strange markings on his cheeks were probably something scientific, and it explained why his hair looked so soft. He shrugged when the robot thanked him for his kindness, "Not a problem, I guess." he responded. Then, another pause. Erin was getting sort of used to the conversation, making him a bit confused with himself. Since when did such a strange situation become normal? Then, the android spoke in a rather rash voice, asking if they were friends. He paused for a moment himself, wondering how to answer. They had met barely fifteen minutes ago, but they were close enough to know each other's races. Well, Erin would still call them acquaintances. But the guy seemed eager for a friendship in his eyes. "Ermm... Sure. We can be friends." he said lightly.

OOC:

Kaija_14

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:16 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

Axel lit up, the sensors on his cheeks began making a buzzing noise and emitting small electrical pulses. This was it, he final had successfully integrated into society to make a friend! He stood up in excitement, unsure of why or what to do next but because that felt like the thing to do at the time.
"Sensational!" He shouted. Slowly the realization that he had made a scene sank in. Axel sat back down with a blank expression before swaying gently back and forth. It was an anomaly to have this happening, a feeling he had never felt before. There was a moment of warmth yet an overwhelming curiosity to know Erin better. He smiled again, this was a perfect time to gain more efficiency with that action by being with a friend. Smiling now felt slightly easier than before and less forced. Axel was waiting for something to happen yet was unsure of how to initiate it.
"What next?" He asked Erin out of the blue. This was all new so now that he had a friend, what did someone do with them? He sat there hoping that the other knew what to do in this situation. Perhaps they could continue to talk but more openly. Maybe they could arrange to meet up again on another occasion. It seemed like a series of endless possibilities.

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:17 pm
User Image

ⓀⒺⓃⓏⒾⒺ

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Kenzie leans up against the trunk of the tree and looking over the visitors of the park. "At least I can watch the locals while up here" he thought himself. Kept a neutral expression on his face while looking down at others. Not much time left until he returns back to Patrick's place to get his stuff and head back home. Wouldn't be sad about leaving, he didn't have much of a good time during this holiday visit.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:observing. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:no one.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:45 pm

ERIN THOMPSON
Proud Beautician

Erin jumped in surprise as Axel suddenly gave a shout. He seemed very excited about this whole friend situation. Erin wondered if he was truly oblivious to the human world. Well, this would be interesting. The boy seemed to settle down, much to Erin's relief. He didn't want to attract too much attention. He seemed to be really out of it lately, and he was sure that the judging eyes of others would make it worse. Axel asked Erin what happened next, a surprising question he wasn't really expecting. What usually happened next? Erin wasn't really used to the blunt proclamation of friendship. Most of the time, he and the other party would just naturally settle into friendship. There was no need to declare it. But he assumed it was different for the android. After a moment of pause, he met eyes with Axel, "Well, usually friends hang out. Like, go to lunch together or like the movies. Or exchange phone numbers." he suggested, trying to give ideas.

Company: Axel
Money: $1000
OOC:

Kaija_14

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:11 am
-Cherry Cher Boop-

Axel sat there patiently adding new data to his files as he sat there with Erin. He was anticipating what to do next as he waited for his friend to reply to his question. This was such a new experience and it was something he had always hoped to happen. Today was categorized as the day he finally integrated into society. Hopefully this wasn't too awkward or out of the ordinary for Erin, so far the other had been so kind to him. After a moment the other made eye contact with Axel. Erin's examples sounded interesting but he had no data on human activities such as the "hanging out" or the movies. A phone though, he had on of those built in, in a way. It was a direct log to a satellite in which he could access the internet and contact others.
"That sounds quite amusing. What is this hanging out, are we doing that now?" Another thing Axel lacked was slang terms, this one seemed rather obvious but for clarification reasons he asked anyway. Perhaps it wasn't as hard as it seemed to be human, it was going quite nicely from Axel's perspective. This could open new doors to interaction that he never knew could be accomplished. Though the thought of the day ending was slightly overwhelming since his download file was the biggest it had been since his arrival here. He was glad to have met Erin this way, he was such an understanding individual.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:21 am

ERIN THOMPSON
Proud Beautician

Erin paused when Axel questioned his examples. He seriously needed to tone down his vocabulary to the basics. Letting out a sigh, he stopped to think for a moment, "Mmm.. I guess we are. Hanging out means like... being together and having fun. Typically people go to certain places to hang out, I guess the park is one of them." he examined, trying to explain as best he could. Geez, Erin seemed to get himself in the weirdest of situations. How was he supposed to explain all these things to someone? He grew up in this environment, he didn't even know when he learned it. But he couldn't leave this guy in the dust, he felt a little sympathetic for him. He crossed his arms to think, wondering where to go from there. "For now, let's stick to phone numbers. Then you can call me for help on the human world and stuff." he decided, bringing out his cell phone. The guy was an android, so he had to have some sort of device... right?

OOC:

Kaija_14

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:02 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

Axel tilted his head and watched Erin intently as he sighed. Was it something he had said? Perhaps his assumption was correct but the other still felt the need to explain. Oh well, he could at least grasp the meaning for "hanging out" and why that was chosen as the slang instead of something else. As Erin stated what hanging out was, he smiled again, it was all so new and the valuable information he was gathering was vital. Axel listened as he said it would be best to stick to phone numbers. He gave a nod as Erin brought out the mobile device. How nice! A human willing to spend time with him and teach him the ways of the world. Though he knew of the cellular machine, he didn't have one, but could be contacted through one. Axel reached out and gently touched the phone.
"This will only take a moment." With a concentrated gaze he stared at the device as the screen began to act oddly. A slur of numbers and coding scrolled across the display. Suddenly the screen turned black for a moment. Axel's fingers vibrated softly against the phone and a sequence rolled along before the display burst into coding again. This happened for the next couple seconds before returning to normal. He smiled and took his hand away from Erin's phone.
"There you are, I have programmed myself into your system's device, my number is O12518DSP512F in the central processing unit of satellite D-135." Axel wasn't phased by the action, this is how he got things to work, phone's were just a piece of technology after all, something he knew almost everything about.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:44 am

ERIN THOMPSON
Proud Beautician

Erin furrowed his brows curiously as Axel proceeded to do something to his phone. The screen suddenly chanced, showing a string of coding. He nearly jumped, but stayed still in case he messed up the progress. The screen turned black, then it was back to coding. After a moment, it returned to normal and Erin's phone was just as it was in his hands. He blinked, completely shocked by what took place. Well, the man was an android, it shouldn't have shocked him too much. He looked up at the boy, who claimed to have programmed himself into the system. Did that mean he could snoop around his phone? The guy must have been an excellent hacker. He rubbed the back of his neck, "Wow.. that's... strange..." he mumbled softly. His phone buzzed, making him jump a little. Checking the message, he saw it was a work notification. He mumbled a soft curse to himself before slipping his device into his back pocket, "Just my luck to get called in on Christmas...." he said to himself, "I gotta head to work, but you can come along if you want." he offered.

OOC:

Kaija_14

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:36 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

Axel hoped that Erin wasn't upset that he used the other's phone without permission. He did say to exchange numbers, it was a lot harder to program a satellite into a phone and vis versa, it was just easier to do what he had done. He watched as his new friend rubbed the back of his neck, was this a new nonverbal cue he was to identify? What did it mean, was it good or bad? Even the words following it didn't illuminate the questions, strange was all he said. Indeed it was out of the ordinary to completely break down a technological device with a simple touch. At least if he got a job in a tech department he would be highly recommended. Erin's phone buzzed and then the explanation of heading to work. Another thing, Christmas, a holiday mostly celebrated by Christians during the month of December, was it that close to the end of the year already? Snapping back to Erin he tilted his head.
"You are offering me to go to work with you, what job are you to perform? Can I be of any assistance?" Axel asked, maybe he could learn more by being in a place full of people. Who knows maybe he could discover a hobby other than putting satellite coordinates into a cellular device. This sounded like a lot of fun for the android, he smiled.
"I would like to venture with you to observe a workplace." He had already made a friend and now he was going to go to work with Erin to observe him on the job. This seemed to be a good way to get to know someone. Hopefully it didn't seem to annoying or pushy to the other. The last thing Axel wanted to do was scare away the one person he had found to be friendly towards him and not weirded out. Though it would be interesting to see where Erin worked. Perhaps he was a baker and could cook really well, or a clerk at a grocery store with good people skills, or maybe a delivery boy for a nearby postal service. The possibilities seemed endless as he sat there.

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games