Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand Archives
Rune Seaker 2..Time Forth Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boo
ahh
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:03 pm
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Sogue ran to the torture device and cut the bonds with his daggers....
the parts fell and there was a horible smell. The peices hit all over the ground and rang loudly through a hall way that went off the lab through a back entrences to each cell.
Sogue picked up the tortured man and checked for a pulse. If there wasn't, he would pray for the man and then leave, if he did, he would use some cordial.

there was nothing to the body. all of its insides where gone.
((hey im going to have to go...im on some block and Im just not thinking like myself right now.))
((Sogue set the man on the ground and prayed for him.
He stood up. "I'm sorry I couldn't give you a better burial my friend." he said, leaving. He checked to see if there where any doors he hadn't entered.

When come back to the hall the two men are still and Veheith was between them. He steps forward and knocks over the last door that seemed to be locked and steps aside. "Hey S, we have some resistence." he says throwing a punch just as a goblin comes into the hall and smaches it up against the wall. "Theres alot"
Sogue didn't even stop to draw form and essence. A crazy look enlightened his face and he sprang forward to engage the goblins hand to hand. He swung for the first goblin, tossing it aside like it was nothing./color]Thunderhoof trotted forward at a brisk pace, he drew his sword at the last seconed, slashing and bowling over the first goblin that came within reach. The goblin flew backward into another, both on the floor in a heap.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:05 pm
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Sogue picked up the tortured man and checked for a pulse. If there wasn't, he would pray for the man and then leave, if he did, he would use some cordial.

((hey im going to have to go...im on some block and Im just not thinking like myself right now.))
He stood up. "I'm sorry I couldn't give you a better burial my friend." he said, leaving. He checked to see if there where any doors he hadn't entered.

When come back to the hall the two men are still and Veheith was between them. He steps forward and knocks over the last door that seemed to be locked and steps aside. "Hey S, we have some resistence." he says throwing a punch just as a goblin comes into the hall and smaches it up against the wall. "Theres alot"
Sogue drew his daggers. Thunderhoof charged forward, letting out his claws.

((dose this mean you started fighting them....or just stood there to look petty........lol))  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Zedo_Saeron
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:15 pm
"I think the wisest corse of action would be to use guriella-tactics on them. Hit and run for now, while it's light, and when it gets dark we can make our escape. That way we can sitck around for anything important; and while we escape, they will think we're still around here; hopefully."  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:21 pm
Zedo_Saeron
"I think the wisest corse of action would be to use guriella-tactics on them. Hit and run for now, while it's light, and when it gets dark we can make our escape. That way we can sitck around for anything important; and while we escape, they will think we're still around here; hopefully."

"Hmm....Wise indeed. They will out number us but we dont look like an easy group to take out" Nitsu said turning and pulling his pike off from his back and resting it against the ground. he waited for a bit and ducked low to the ground. they where getting close and moving in very fast.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:42 pm
lya smiled "that we dont..." she closed her glowing eyes and a mist of energy covered all three of them. though hers was weaker but she thought that the enamys would try and go for the men first thinking that lya herself would be weaker with out them...  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:50 pm
lillya Wild
lya smiled "that we dont..." she closed her glowing eyes and a mist of energy covered all three of them. though hers was weaker but she thought that the enamys would try and go for the men first thinking that lya herself would be weaker with out them...

Nitsu smiled and backed up to where he could stand near Lya. As a dog ran past them he threw up the end of his pike catching it around the stomake and lobing it back into three others. the dogs cought on to us quick and jumped up at us the instant they saw us. Nitsu swung with his fist as one came up at him from a leap and almost tackled him. He swoung hard and hit it against a tree. He then steped forward and began spining his pike qucik to where it made fan. he dash forward into a group of dogs killing a few before they passed him up but some got by and went straight for Lya. He tunred to help but was knocked over by another dog.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:57 pm
lya gasped as she was knocked down "noo" she breathed as the dog tryed to bite her neck. the mist faded from her and the dog bit her neck hard. "aaahh!!" she sent a blast of energy so hard that the dog was gone...as were all that were around them all..but nistu and the other man was still safe  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:03 pm
lillya Wild
lya gasped as she was knocked down "noo" she breathed as the dog tryed to bite her neck. the mist faded from her and the dog bit her neck hard. "aaahh!!" she sent a blast of energy so hard that the dog was gone...as were all that were around them all..but nistu and the other man was still safe

Nitsu got up and ran over to Lya. "Are you ok" he asked being very concirned(sp) and makeing sure nothing else was on its way. "please get up. We dont have much time"  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:07 pm
lya sat up and held her neck "im good...shall we..." she breathed hevy. she was lossing alot of blood as she got up. she swayed slightly but moved from nistu and deeper into the trees. she was getting dizzy and weak  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:53 pm
lillya Wild
lya sat up and held her neck "im good...shall we..." she breathed hevy. she was lossing alot of blood as she got up. she swayed slightly but moved from nistu and deeper into the trees. she was getting dizzy and weak

Nitsu gave a scared look and before fallowing her into the forest casted a will preserve on her. This would allow her to take more pain and do more without having to rest. He smiled and cought up, as he did he looked back to catch sight of more gun men on there way into the forest with more dogs leading them.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:27 pm
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion

Sogue didn't even stop to draw form and essence. A crazy look enlightened his face and he sprang forward to engage the goblins hand to hand. He swung for the first goblin, tossing it aside like it was nothing./color]Thunderhoof trotted forward at a brisk pace, he drew his sword at the last seconed, slashing and bowling over the first goblin that came within reach. The goblin flew backward into another, both on the floor in a heap.

A few more goblins ran down the hall after you with fear in ther eyes. 6 stood at the end holding there rifels un unloading bullets with great acracy in your direction. Vehemith moved quickly down the hall and then bash through the side to evade the bullets. As they passed he would retunr to his sprint untill he reach them. he grabed for the air and pulled it back. The strength of his pull sucked evrey thing infront of him back behind him. His eyes raised to a rack above where all of the armory wepons where held. His massive sword that took a whole shelf its self hung high and it shined as his eyes ran down the balde to the hilt where he grabed a hold.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:39 pm
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion

A few more goblins ran down the hall after you with fear in ther eyes. 6 stood at the end holding there rifels un unloading bullets with great acracy in your direction. Vehemith moved quickly down the hall and then bash through the side to evade the bullets. As they passed he would retunr to his sprint untill he reach them. he grabed for the air and pulled it back. The strength of his pull sucked evrey thing infront of him back behind him. His eyes raised to a rack above where all of the armory wepons where held. His massive sword that took a whole shelf its self hung high and it shined as his eyes ran down the balde to the hilt where he grabed a hold.Sogue shot down the hall blasting into goblins as they flew backward. He smiled at at Vehemith having great fun with the huge sword. Thunderhoof turned and ran backward to watch the soldiers in the hall.  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:57 pm
Vehemith turned and walked down the hall slowly locking like all that and a bag of chips. As you reached the first hall you could see fromthe corner of your eye somthing move from within the shadows. then it was was in another one untill sundenly a hand reached through one of the soldiers and retreated back ainto the shadows. you could hear many of these thing moveing all around you.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:06 pm
Joa-Boo
Vehemith turned and walked down the hall slowly locking like all that and a bag of chips. As you reached the first hall you could see fromthe corner of your eye somthing move from within the shadows. then it was was in another one untill sundenly a hand reached through one of the soldiers and retreated back ainto the shadows. you could hear many of these thing moveing all around you.
Sogue knew just what to do.
"RED COCOON!" he sheathed his daggers in a milliseconed and slammed hard onto the ground as red energy enveloped him. 4 1/2 seconds later the hall erupted in red energy shooting into every direction.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:24 pm
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
Sogue knew just what to do.
"RED COCOON!" he sheathed his daggers in a milliseconed and slammed hard onto the ground as red energy enveloped him. 4 1/2 seconds later the hall erupted in red energy shooting into every direction.
The energy bounced off the walls and hit every thing id the hall but a few seconds after the comotions died the figures cames back from out of the shadows and pounced ontop of you.  
Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games