Welcome to Gaia! ::

The D-Party

Back to Guilds

Because we like Diedrich. And Parties! 

Tags: Diedrich, Grunny, D-Party, Party, President 

Reply The D-Party
Flash Space Committee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindeyella

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:42 pm
systemfailure99
Pickled Cactus
xXDark Death DollXx
Sindeyella
Toxi of the Grunnies
Mills XI
garagesail

When are all of you free?
      Place to be: Towns 1 (towns 2 is messed up with the layer thing... unless the NPCon has a mule which everyone attending friends and teleports to), or someone's house
      Days of rave(s) and times to host?
      Maybe prizes? (art or items, I can try to earn some gold)
      And maybe themes to dress up as if they want?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:42 am
Sindeyella
systemfailure99
Pickled Cactus
xXDark Death DollXx
Sindeyella
Toxi of the Grunnies
Mills XI
garagesail

When are all of you free?
      Place to be: Towns 1 (towns 2 is messed up with the layer thing... unless the NPCon has a mule which everyone attending friends and teleports to), or someone's house
      Days of rave(s) and times to host?
      Maybe prizes? (art or items, I can try to earn some gold)
      And maybe themes to dress up as if they want?

I'm back in the U.S. so I believe I should be free on most nights starting on June 29th. I didn't submit my application in for the program I wanted so I'll just be working my butt off. That reminds me...prizes. I have a few items that we can throw in a bundle package.  

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500

Sindeyella

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:04 am
systemfailure99
I'm back in the U.S. so I believe I should be free on most nights starting on June 29th. I didn't submit my application in for the program I wanted so I'll just be working my butt off. That reminds me...prizes. I have a few items that we can throw in a bundle package.

Sounds good, I'm basically done with school for now
      I'll search my invo for some spares/items I don't want then

About the chat system:
      its a bit weird since if rooms have the same name, the chat log is transferred, so we would want a unique name for planning?
      they save logs it looks like from when last used (but only when they're public) otherwise the log is wiped

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:02 am
Sindeyella
systemfailure99

About the chat system:
      its a bit weird since if rooms have the same name, the chat log is transferred, so we would want a unique name for planning?
      they save logs it looks like from when last used (but only when they're public) otherwise the log is wiped

Well if that's the case then let's start coming up with a weird funky name we can remember...maybe...DPFSC (D-Party Flash Space Committee).

I wonder where we could trade all the items to for the prizes. Here's what I managed to get us so far:

1 [Animal] Kibbles Cafe 2nd Gen.
1 Garage Band Pookie
1 Berry the Grunge Kitten
1 Innocent Thrall
1 Guilty Thrall
1 Opportune Omen
1 Briar Rose Eclipse

I wonder if we should give out prizes through a flash space committee mule or D-Party? I'll ask and see.
Hassli

See above Hassli-san.  

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500

Sindeyella

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:09 am
systemfailure99
Well if that's the case then let's start coming up with a weird funky name we can remember...maybe...DPFSC (D-Party Flash Space Committee).

I wonder where we could trade all the items to for the prizes. Here's what I managed to get us so far:

1 Garage Band Pookie
1 Innocent Thrall
1 Guilty Thrall
1 Opportune Omen
1 Briar Rose Eclipse

I wonder if we should give out prizes through a flash space committee mule or D-Party? I'll ask and see.
Hassli

See above Hassli-san.

I don't have any spares/unused items in that range but...
        1 Astra: Crystal Wings
        1 Strawberry Ribbon Candy
        1 Light Risky Angel Eyes
        1 Court of the Elf Queen
        9 Old Pete's Win Gaia Bundles (I bought so many of these on April Fools @.@)
        1 Astra: Soft Twitching Cobalt and Cream Cat Ears
        1 Astra: Nighttime Holiday Porch
        and a few of the Easter Event's golden spacepods
        I think I have an extra set of the May(?) log in memoirs too

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:20 am
Sindeyella
systemfailure99

1 Garage Band Pookie
1 Innocent Thrall
1 Guilty Thrall
1 Opportune Omen
1 Briar Rose Eclipse

Hassli

See above Hassli-san.

I don't have any spares/unused items in that range but...
        1 Astra: Crystal Wings
        1 Strawberry Ribbon Candy
        1 Light Risky Angel Eyes
        1 Court of the Elf Queen
        9 Old Pete's Win Gaia Bundles (I bought so many of these on April Fools @.@)
        1 Astra: Soft Twitching Cobalt and Cream Cat Ears
        1 Astra: Nighttime Holiday Porch
        and a few of the Easter Event's golden spacepods
        I think I have an extra set of the May(?) log in memoirs too

We've got a good set of items I think. The first 3 items I listed were some items I got through GC. I figured since we were doing a rave we should put those items as our top prizes...idk I'll rummage and see if I have other items I can get. We would probably need more paw items.  

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:56 pm
systemfailure99
Sindeyella
systemfailure99

About the chat system:

1 Garage Band Pookie
1 Innocent Thrall
1 Guilty Thrall
1 Opportune Omen
1 Briar Rose Eclipse

Hassli

See above Hassli-san.
Just trade it to the D-Party Mule. Keep a list somewhere so I know not to give those away! You may use D-Party funds to purchase prizes too!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:32 pm
Hassli
systemfailure99
Sindeyella
systemfailure99

About the chat system:

1 Garage Band Pookie
1 Innocent Thrall
1 Guilty Thrall
1 Opportune Omen
1 Briar Rose Eclipse

Hassli

See above Hassli-san.
Just trade it to the D-Party Mule. Keep a list somewhere so I know not to give those away! You may use D-Party funds to purchase prizes too!

*does happy dance*
Sweet! Lemme send the trade and I'll see what other prizes we can add.  

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500

Toxi of the Grunnies

Toxic Grunny

7,975 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Campaign Manager 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:47 am

classified_diedrich

Oh my, oh my~ Are we going to be raving soon? x3
I'm free to come help at basically anyday, nighttime EST
except for Wednesday nights when I have class. Shall I bring
anything? I don't really have spare items but I can spare gold..?

classified_diedrich

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:11 pm
Toxi of the Grunnies

classified_diedrich

Oh my, oh my~ Are we going to be raving soon? x3
I'm free to come help at basically anyday, nighttime EST
except for Wednesday nights when I have class. Shall I bring
anything? I don't really have spare items but I can spare gold..?

classified_diedrich

Don't worry about donating items! We got it covered from the kickstart.
We're hosting a rave for the NPCon which looks like it will be from July 25th - Aug 2nd. It will be on separate from the event thread.

Pickled Cactus told me she was available to meet up Friday and Saturday evening - nighttime EST. I'll pop in around Friday at night so if you're not doing anything, feel free to join me! Hmm...I'll notify everyone.  

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:30 pm
Zana Bonanza

I added you in just so you're in the know~
Pickled Cactus

xXDark Death DollXx

Sindeyella

Toxi of the Grunnies

Mills XI

garagesail

Recap:
As you all know the D-Party will be part of the NPCon. During the event the D-Party will be hosting a rave. We have been asked to plan the rave party by the Campaign Manager himself, Hassli, so let's make this the best rave it can possibly be!

Availability for Chat system; we can plan in real time:
Pickled Cactus is available to meet up Fri-Sat evening - nighttime, EST.
Toxi of the Grunnies is available to meet up nighttime EST, except Wed.
I'm available to meet up nighttime EST.

Friday night I will be online to discuss the rave, if you are available let me know or just show up and surprise me xd
I'm thinking sometime between 6-8PM EST I will be available to discuss.

Before the meeting:

1. Think about things you would like included in the rave i.e. we talked about handing out prizes for different categories before. You are not required to donate to D-Party but it would be much appreciated.

2. Keep in mind the rave will be during the NPCon which looks like it will be from July 25th - Aug 2nd at Hassli's house. Let us know if there will be conflict.

3. If you have any other ideas or questions bring them to the meeting! Also we will need someone at each meeting who will record our chat either by screenshot or old-fashioned notes.

Thanks team! Okay, bye! Thanks again!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:40 am
systemfailure99
Zana Bonanza

Pickled Cactus

xXDark Death DollXx

Sindeyella

Toxi of the Grunnies

Mills XI

garagesail

Recap:
As you all know the D-Party will be part of the NPCon. During the event the D-Party will be hosting a rave. We have been asked to plan the rave party by the Campaign Manager himself, Hassli, so let's make this the best rave it can possibly be!

Friday night I will be online to discuss the rave, if you are available let me know or just show up and surprise me xd

Before the meeting:

1. Think about things you would like included in the rave i.e. we talked about handing out prizes for different categories before. You are not required to donate to D-Party but it would be much appreciated.

2. Keep in mind the rave will be during the NPCon which looks like it will be from July 25th - Aug 2nd at Hassli's house. Let us know if there will be conflict.

3. If you have any other ideas or questions bring them to the meeting! Also we will need someone at each meeting who will record our chat either by screenshot or old-fashioned notes.

As much fun as this sounds I won't on. on o;; I'm sorry!  

Artistic Background

Fuzzy Fatcat

Sindeyella

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:43 am
systemfailure99

I'm not available this weekend, but I'm free for the rest of summer (I think?)
      Donations go to the D-Party mule, right?
      I think you can save chat logs on conversations in the chat system (click the menu), and then have someone post it somewhere?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:22 pm
xXDark Death DollXx
systemfailure99
Zana Bonanza

Pickled Cactus

xXDark Death DollXx

Sindeyella

Toxi of the Grunnies

Mills XI

garagesail

Recap:

Before the meeting:

As much fun as this sounds I won't on. on o;; I'm sorry!

Thank you for letting me know! Don't worry about it then <(^w^)>  

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:24 pm
Sindeyella
systemfailure99

I'm not available this weekend, but I'm free for the rest of summer (I think?)
      Donations go to the D-Party mule, right?
      I think you can save chat logs on conversations in the chat system (click the menu), and then have someone post it somewhere?

Okay! Just keep us updated whenever you can.
Yes, send your donations there.
Ohh, I'll have to try that when I work on it.
Thanks for letting me know!  
The D-Party

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games