Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:12 am
User Image

l Mood ➤: Alert l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Nemesis, Shinda, & Monster l Item/s ➤: Sword & Drawing

Ciri heard Shinda cry for her and looked back. She thought the two monsters were defeated and she scowled. S**t!! she thought as she disappeared and reappeared next to Shinda. I've got your back! Ciri yelled as she began to charge up once more. Once she felt power running through her veins, Ciri took in a deep breath and charged the two fearectors. This time however her movements were different. Swinging hard at the first one, Ciri sliced her sword into its abdominal area, and then vanished. Reappearing, Ciri used the rest of the power to slice through the second fearector. Jumping back after she made contact on both, Ciri looked back at Shinda. Try now!

Current Theme➤: ~Castle~

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 1:47 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Mildly excited/Worried

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► Shinda, Ciri, Al'Akir

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Sword

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
〓〓】80%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

When the demons disappeared Nemesis wanted to take his students and move to the next location. But before he could do anything, they reappeared and managed to call backup, and a second later Nemesis and Al'Akir were surrounded. Nemesis instantly unsheathed his blade as spike protruded from his skull, he was now holding his metallic sheath in one hand and his blade in the other. When the flurry of attacks started Nemesis started dodging and blocking, he managed to dodge of few but couldn't avoid harm completely. He gritted his teeth in pain with every cut, but it wasn't all bad some of his magic required blood to fuel. "Don't you dare harm them you bastards!"

On the other side, Al'Akir was trying to swat the ant-like demons away their strikes were painful even to a creature of Al'Akir's size. After a few futile attempts and seeing his master bleeding, Al'Akir had enough, he let out a loud roar towards the sky and started forming a giant lighting ball from his mouth, he was ready to strike everything around him including Nemesis, who took this hit before.

Nemesis managed to notice Al'Akir preparing to attack and had to think fast, he needed to protect himself, and the girls. "I'm already bleeding so might as well." Nemesis stopped dodging and clapped his hands together and locked his fingers, a moment later a demonic force field enveloped his and girls bodies. The girls were in no danger whatsoever from Al'Akir's attack but better be safe than sorry. "Al'Akir now!" With his master's command, Al'Akir unleashed his attack as multiple lighting bolts started shooting the enemies around Nemesis and Al'Akir. While his attack was active Al'Akir spun around with his strong tail aiming to swat the demons away.

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 6:11 pm
User Image

User Image

Fearectors Active- 1 (retreated) Remaining
Infectors Active- 4 (retreated) Remaining

For the fearectors, Ciri taking the advantage of the stagger got good hit into the fearectors. Soon after Shinda didnt get her chance to finish them off. Seeing that lightning was about to strike, Some of the Demons tried to jump into the darkness Most of the group could reach shadows in time and were wiped out. Only a hand full of them made past the attack alive. Fortunately the ones that did survive reappeared away from the group. The Fearector looked at the 4 infectors and growled. The 4 little ones dove into shadows and left the area. The fearector soon did the same. Their main goal was information. Unlike their previous mindless form, these were much smarter but werent above throwing themselves into suicide fights. What they learned...the rest did as well.

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 6:35 pm
User Image
User Image

|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→| Training Yard|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Haunted |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Steadfast and Determined |
∑ Thoughts →→| I will keep them safe before I die.|
∑ Items →→| Phone. |
∑ Attire →→| Gothic Kimono |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Active |
∑ Corruption Counter →→| 40%[Progress Halted(Right Eye Half) |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shinda was about to hook and slash the two fearectors that were set up for her by Ciri but before she had the chance, Nemesis stepped in. Placing a barrier around them, She watched as lightning struck the ground all around them and devastated the remaining force. Watching the survivors reappear and then retreat, Shinda was shocked by this. The others last year fought the bitter end. These seemed to act differently. Letting her power dispel, she kept her Spirit affinity active so that she may get a heads up on near by activity. Turning to Ciri, Shinda put a hand on her shoulder, "You hanging in there Ciri?" Shinda asked. Shinda herself had a bad wound on her back, but the rush of battle still hadnt left her body. "Nemesis, I think they left for now." Shinda had her back to Nemesis so the wound was plain as day to him.

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 6:48 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Alert l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Nemesis & Shinda l Item/s ➤: Sword & Drawing

Ciri watched as the 5 total remaining disappeared into the shadows, but she still kept a fighting position. Once she felt a hand on her shoulder however, Ciri swung her blade clean and sheathed it. It defiantly was going to need a good cleaning after today. I think so...its nothing to horrible... Ciri looked down at her wound. The bleeding had slowed, but she was going to need stitches, one of the claws had pierced her abdomen pretty badly. She looked over at Shinda. How about you? That wound on your back is gonna need stitches...you might get a badass scar like mine. Ciri smiled and pointed to her cheek scar. Even though the current situation was scary, Ciri tried to make light of things. She held the wound on her side and looked over at Nemesis. How did you guys know to come here? What is going on exactly?

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 11:00 am
User Image
User Image

∑ Items →→| Phone. |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shinda looked back at Ciri and then felt the warm feeling running down her back. She was going to have to fix that soon. Not that it mattered anymore. "We came from the Cemetery. A few wraiths told me you were in trouble so I lead Nemesis here. The school was being attacked, though not as badly as last year." Shinda said with a light chuckle. The wound on her back wasnt fatal but it began to hurt... alot. She could feel her body begin to stiffen up. "Damn it...this hurts alot...I need to get to the chapel soon." Shinda now was in a lot of discomfort but tried not to show too much of it.

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 11:18 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Relieved/Slight Pain

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► Shinda, Ciri, Al'Akir

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Sword

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓
〓〓〓〓〓】50%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Nemesis dispelled the protection field and started breathing heavily. Using that move for his own body is usually pretty draining, using it in two different people drained half of his energy. He looked over to Al'Akir who was till in his unleashed form who was staring at the two girls. Nemesis then instantly run towards his giant wolf friend and jumped so they're face to face before slamming his head against Al'Akir's. "They're allies!".

Nemesis somehow managed to land on his feet, in front of the girls he looked back at them and smiled. "You did good, I couldn't have asked for better people to be in my class." Nemesis noticed their wounds a while back but he knew he couldn't stop them from doing what they wanted. "You two should take it easy going forward, your injuries could lead to a mistake that'll end your life. I know you two won't listen to what I say but at least take it easy going forward." Nemesis couldn't really say anything else to the two since he was injured himself, he wss in a damn demon blender

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 11:45 am
User Image

l Mood ➤: Alert l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Nemesis & Shinda l Item/s ➤: Sword & Drawing

Ciri listened to Shinda talk about the past year. As she talked, Ciri could see that Shinda was in pain due to her back. This happened before? Those things were horrible I cant imagine how they were last year...why are they attacking? she asked while searching in her small pouch. Ciri pulled out a small green potion and offered it to Shinda. Here, It will help with the pain.

Ciri chuckled at Nemesis landed on his feet in. Your not too bad yourself there. Ciri smiled as she looked down at her wound. Haha this? This is nothing. A witcher can handle a lot, hell my eye was worse then this. Don't worry about me, but Shinda is gonna need some stitches... Ciri stood up straight and crossed her arms and looked at the both of them. Alright, what's our next move?

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 7:24 am
User Image
User Image

∑ Items →→| Phone. |
∑ O.o.c →→| You guys can post first in the Hospital wing, ill follow and post during my lunch. |

"Thanks Ciri. I dont know why they were attacking but it has to do with something involving powerful demons. Dont worry Nemesis, I think we're done fighting..." Shinda drank the potion that was given to her by Ciri. Feeling a bit better. Shinda knew that she needed Calian but first thing is first. All of them needed medical attention. Shinda didnt know how much she had left but nothing good would come if she died before completely her task. "Lets get to the Hospital Wing. We can call your mom or Lucius or...someone" I'm sorry everyone... Shinda thought to herself. Shinda began slowly walking for the training yard doors but waited for the others to followed before leaving.

-Exit-

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:28 am
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Hella Pissed l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer calmly walked to the training grounds, her mind racing. There were so many things she wanted to deal with, think about, but she didn't want to put much stress on the body. One thing she knew is that a nice bath was in her future. Mmm... perhaps a new book will be in my future as well...

One step into the grounds and something was off. While her eyes were still focused on the ground, at the entrance ground there was... glitter...? Her eyes trailed up and what she saw horrified her. Paint and glitter. EVERYWHERE. Now, for a long moment she was quiet. No expression, no emotion in her eyes, nothing. That was soon changed when she made a tight fist with her hand, and the ground around her began to crack, some spots even began to crater. The walls also began to suffer, as cracks spidered through the hard stone walls. Shutting her eyes, she opened her mouth and let out a VERY angry scream.

WHAT THE F**K?!?!

Current Theme ➤ ~Bound To You~

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:42 am
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Location →→| Training Grounds |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Party Troll |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calm |
∑ Thoughts →→| This will be Awkward |
∑ Items →→| Psion Keys, Incomplete Psionic Key,
Wearing Seva's Outfit
|

∑ People Near By →→| Seva |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Science Tutor || 2nd Year || Psychotic Psionic ||

"Who said I was going to kill them? I never kill anyone..."

Yarost was making his way to the training grounds when she caught a glimpse of the Instructor, Yennefer. Seconds later, She heard the loudest scream and yelling to date. Walking a bit faster, Yarost pulled the hood up to cover most of her head. When yarost turned the corner show that there was still paint and glitter everywhere....Yarost also noticed the perfect outline where he took a nap. "Ah. I see that the others didnt finish cleaning." Yarost did not enter the Training grounds fully. because of the paint and glitter. Yen make not have recognized Yarost immediately. Her voice and the fact that she was covered with cloak. Yarost was indeed trying to hide this little mistake. Morning Yennefer, No I dont know who caused it or how it happened.

"I just drive them to kill themselves~ It's more fun that way~"

User Image

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Souretsu and Kuroda

The twins arrived, feeling a little better than yesterday. They'd taken the day off after literally arriving at a murder scene the other day. And math was cancelled! Cancelled of all things...Souretsu sighed, then bumped into Kuroda who was staring.
"What the fu..." Kuroda stoped herself before staring at the scene before her. Glitter and paint. Both girls jumped, and covered their ears as the teacher screamed, more or less saying what Kuroda was going to. "Um...why does it look like a thousand pixies blew up in here?" She asked. 'And why do I feel like Athena had something to do with it?' she thought.
Souretsu noticed as someone with long white hair came in. She gave off an....odd feeling. Was this Yarost's sister? She dressed similarly, and had the same creepy aura. She saw the other stop at the training grounds. "Are you related to Yarost by any chance?" she asked, having seen her face before she covered it up. They were so eerily similar, like Yarost turned into a girl...

Role: Students
Thoughts: Did they use pixies for target practice? Do I even want to know?
Company: Ms Yennefer, someone who looks like the female version of Yarost.
OOC:
User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Wise AF Athena

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:23 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Hella Pissed l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Students l Item/s ➤: None

Calm down.....calm down... Yennefer repeated to herself quietly. If she wasn't in control she would destroy the whole training ground, and no one wanted that. Taking a deep breath, she counted to 10. Once she had reached 10, she let out a sigh and looked at the 3 students who had entered the training ground. 2 were the twins but the 3rd.... You look very familiar....Have you been in my class before? The girl looked like Yarost, in fact she had the same aura as him. But physically, she was a girl.

Looking around at her training grounds she was still pissed, but this was easily fixable. Who in the world....Athena... Her mind immediately went to the trouble maker. Mainly because Yen had the problem with her just a few days ago. She's gonna get it...

Current Theme ➤ ~Bound To You~

Nightmares in Daydreams

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:17 pm
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Location →→| Training Grounds |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Party Troll |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calm |
∑ Thoughts →→| This will be Awkward |
∑ Items →→| Psion Keys, Incomplete Psionic Key,
Wearing Seva's Outfit
|

∑ People Near By →→| Seva |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Science Tutor || 2nd Year || Psychotic Psionic ||

"Who said I was going to kill them? I never kill anyone..."

Yarost heard the twins approaching and one of them asked if she was related to well herself/himself. The girl scratched the back of her head and nodded. "You could say that." Though when Yennefer asked her question to Yarost, the girl skipped a heart beat. "...Yes...I'm Yarost....Its a long story. To prove her words, She pulled out all five of the Keys and had them floating around herself. "Seva agreed to teach me, I tried a spell and because of my accent...cast a completely new spell." Yarost removed the hood and showed her full face.She was going to have to do this eventually so might as well do it now. "Also, this is Seva's outfit...I cannot get the dirty..."

"I just drive them to kill themselves~ It's more fun that way~"

User Image

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

Yuuki-Chan17

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games