Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

xLiFEerasedx

8,350 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:56 pm
Hmm let's see.. I figure I should post here since I haven't been here for very long. 3nodding

I'm Cathee, but online I prefer to be called xLiFEerasedx. Or, LiFEerased. Or, Life. Whatever. rofl:

I'm not market-place obsessed, but I do love it very much. heart I like buying store items for less than they costs in the store. But, I don't buy low & sell high because my conscience tells me that I'm ripping people off. >_> Unless of course, the item in question is VERY underpriced & it's calling my name. xd So instead of doing that to make gold, I sell avvie art in my shoppe. Or, I post in my subbed threads. Or, very very occasionally, I poll whore. >_>

I joined in May 2004, so I've been here a while. whee I *gasp* have a mule. [mouse potato if anyone wanted to know, haha.] I live in Texas, US.

I don't know what else to write so yeah, that's about it. x3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:56 am
Call me Mitsukai... I'm an avid RPG player, and I also like watching the marketplace for good stuff... I'm currently trying to finish my dream avi, through any method possible to me, although I'd like it better if bought the stuff on my own... I'm someone you can count on to give you a good price for stuff you want, so if anyone's interested in what I sell, just pm me...  

Asahi-sama

666_O.o_Broly_o.O_666

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:06 am
Ummm...I'm Trenton, umm..You can call me Yuki if you like...I like Gaia very much and I like to sell alot of things on it...Someday I would love to have a Steel-Plated NinjaBand but anyway, yeah >> I like to talk to my girlfriend on the internet because we live in diffrent states...and umm...I like to play Halo 2 on Xbox-Live, if anybody wants to know my gamertag it's "wing zero 3000" And so I guess that's all I have to say...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:48 am
I'm Billy.
I vend.
I want dj's.
Simple. biggrin  

[ Assassin Ressurected ]

Iciceberg

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:59 am
I'm Ice, also known as cherry. Those are the names I'll give. I don't like handing out my real name. but anyways. I am from Pennsylvania United States. I've been playing gaia for about a week. sweatdrop Uh, I like donations (who doesn't?!) I'm currently on a quest for my dream avi (see sig below) I like to vend, but I normally don't have anything worth selling...but anyways I guess I should wrap this up. (pulls out saran wrap) mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:20 am
well i am bobby(that is my nick name) i have been on gaia for a couple months about 3 i think i am trying to get a really nice house and a fishing trophey, i am selling a lot of thins and nobody will buy them i am trying to get some rare items so people will notice me they dont normally notice you if you if you have lame clothes xp  

0_o-cookie-0_o

Kristall Fox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:05 pm
I'm Marijke and I am a 26 yr old American who's been living in Germany for the last year and a half with her German husband, our male terrier mutt who is 1.5 years old, our 5.5 month old daughter, our roommate/friend and two little Mallard Ducklings!

I will turn 27 on October 3rd (so if someone wants to be really nice to me and give me an October 2006 Thank You letter, I'd be pleased... I have actually never had someone give me a donation letter for the month of my birthday before.) But seriously, someone should at least remember to wish me a happy birthday in October!

On Gaia, I am currently questing for Golden Laurels and am a marketplace junkie. I am a member of a couple other guilds, the ones most worth noting are the Gaian Parents Guild, the Gaian Parents Lounge and the Adult Furries Guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:05 pm
My name's Kirby, and I'm an alcoholic... OOPS, wrong place sweatdrop
Just kidding, I don't drink. But my real name is Kirby *cricket noises*
ANYWHO, I live in Canada, and I especially love the marketplace. Nothing makes me happier than logging onto Gaia and seeing that I have a new PM saying someone bought something from me. I love GOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!
But I never seem to have enough of it to buy what I want... I've been know to waste my gold on stupid things... and wanting really expensive things...
Right now I'm trying to save up for either a Coco Kitty or the new dragon baby that's come out. I'll probably get the dragon first because it's the least expensive... yep.
I don't really have a furture plan for my avvie, or a "dream avvie." I use to, but then I got partly then and decided I didn't really like it much... so I sold most of the stuff and bought different things!
And yeah... that's me. Woo!  

ChioneT

samm-xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:56 pm

i'm samantha
better known as samm
i'm fifteen
and living in newfoundland, canada
i enjoy fishing on gaia
and i'm saving up at the moment to purchase my very own performance rod plus
i fish to make money
so i can play the marketplace
which i enjoy alot
ooh, how i long for mass amounts of gold that i can use to snipe things with

>:3

i do all that
because i am in search of my dream avatar
one i shall be proud to call my own

i'm also looking to make a really neat profile
so i'm learning much of the coding right now

to sum myself up in one word;;
dork
yeeep, big dork.
that be me

[ i highly reccomend you checking out my profile sometime ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:26 am
You can call me Nutmeg, of 'Meg I will not give out my real name
I love the marketplace, right now i am hoping to get some fox ears to finish my quest.
I am from IL in the United States
I have been on Gaia for, I don't know proboly around 6 months.

i_love_nutmeg

The God of the Clouds

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:52 am
Umm, let me see. My real name is James but I like to be called my username, i like making graphics and sort of codeing.

I just got my vending license two days ago and my goal is to make 1000 gold inn one day in the marketplace biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:45 pm
my name is Lydia i kinda started on gaia about when it started i quit then came back i'm called emo an dpunk and goth but i'm nothing like that i'm myself i'm 15 years old an di live in Flordia  

suicide_love

phsyke

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:07 pm
the names alfie. ummmmmmm........unlike most ppl on gaia i have no dream avi. i'm just tryin to make money and look as awesome as i can.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:18 pm
Oh if I must tell you about moi...lol

My name is Greedz. It is a nick name given to me by my partner of almost 6 years and it has stuck and followed me around since.

I am 29 years young... will never hit the big 3 0

I've been on Gaia since Feburary and am not here for the rping like many. Or even the Anime.... not a fan of either. I am a pixel whore and draw my own and love this non reality of pixels for gold. I love it in the way that we can neither touch nor hold, but all want.

I use the MP a lot... I hang there more then I should. If I am not playing a game or haning in the exchange, the MP is where I am at.

I am one of those that people b***h about all the time. I MP with mules as well as my main account. I love turing stuff around and do so daily.

My whole household is on Gaia and I've turned them into MP whores... *tear* what a proud day!  

Greedz_Rawkz

Angelic Wife

23,450 Points
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Snack Artist 250
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100

[ Just Another Face ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:33 pm
Alright. I need to go to bed, but I figure an intro is good.

Hit the lights.

-lights click off, spot lights cover-

I am... The original... the only... the true face of loss. I am he who trolls, patrols, and rolls. More in my hand than the beaches sand. I can make a rhyme, however l..ime..? Every single time.

No, seriously.

Intro ala Leviathan Stadium -

[ Just Another Face ]
Okay. I'll start this shindig off this time.

Name : Raymond E. Karns III
Alias(es) : Griff Morivan, Terran, JAF
Sex : Male
Nationality : Mutt, leaning to caucasion.
Height : 5'10"
Weight : 280
Eye : "Bedroom", color changing.
Hair : Short, having been buzzed at the begining of Feb. 05, brown.
Interests : Video Games, RPGs, TRPGs, MMORPGs, art, comedy. Did I mention RPGs?
Characters : Griff Morivan, Terran Maxwell, 6AR37, Vidunder, Halycanos, ARDS, and Kirothan, most readily.
Quirk : When I sweat in my sleep, I've been told I smell of cheese.

User Image
Propped up to Kacee's knee.

User Image
At Borders

User Image
Me and Kacee

User Image
Kacee's ring, which I bought for her. Engagement. heart heart heart

Other info. Yeah, I totally run around Market place, looking for deals before selling it off at... you know. Actual price. I'm also starting a real job, so I can start being a sealed dealer.  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games