Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pro-Choice Gaians
New Members Introduce Yourselves Here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RageSugar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:55 pm
Jo, I'm new, and have just gotten around to introducing myself, lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:19 pm
digitalkitty
Jo, I'm new, and have just gotten around to introducing myself, lol.

'Ello. Hope you enjoy your stay.  

Zeleelee

Scrtnja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:39 pm
Hello everyone!!!..I'm new to the guild.. duh.. but yeah.. Hi.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:10 pm
Hi. My name is Alycia, but you can call me LeeshaJoy. I'm a fiercely liberal woman in a fiercely conservative part of the country. Lots of fun. sweatdrop I try to keep an open mind about other people's viewpoints, but it isn't always easy...  

LeeshaJoy

Durem Witch

13,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

CatGirl Brenna

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:49 am
Hi, new poster, My name's Jamie but online I'm mostly referred to by the following; Brenna, Ophelia, Harlequin. Brenna will do just fine.

It's nice to find a group of people who have some idea what their talking about, even if I do have to go to an unusually serious (for me) topic to find it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:15 pm
I guess I should introduce myself. My name's Erin and I'm a 17 year old 11th grader in West Virginia. I'm pretty much alone in my state in my views as I'm probably one of the most liberal people you'll ever meet. The only person IRL I can really talk to about my views is my big brother and he faces the same problems of intollerance in college. We like to laugh at them.  

SailorKnightWing

Lady_Darkfire

Dapper Conventioneer

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:55 pm
CarboCookie
Lady_Darkfire
Lily 16 from Ontario canada

I joined because I am very pro-choice, and it's cool to be able to talk to other poeple who share my opinions in a forum that the pro-lifers can't post in. 3nodding
Where in Ontario? I'm from London, Ontario. 3nodding
Parry Sound. Its near toronto 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:03 pm
Hello, my name is Dragon Lilly (username not real one). I joined this guild because I wanted to be around people with the same opinion as I do instead of debating. Not that I mind debating I just sometimes don't want to. I am an ex-ED Patron looking to become one again. I basically took a break from ED and became an AT regular but I'm going back to ED. My parents are pro-choice and I researched the standpoint and found I wanted to be a pro-choice person to.  

dragonlilly92

xidie4wutivedone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:24 pm
hey there! Im mandi! I am pro choice because i think sometimes abortion is a very necassary thing(pregnant teens, drug addicts) it is the peoples choice!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:02 pm
my name is anthony im a male.. the side i choose is nuetral...  

Khaotic

Ellenroh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:07 pm
Another new person to guild. *Waves* I'm very pro-choice and well...that's it really. I just wanted to belong somewhere where people have the same views as me...which is good....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:44 pm
Allo allo. I finally decided to get around to join guilds after being totally guild-less for... however long I've been on Gaia O.o

Uh.. I'm very Liberal. And Canadian XD I live in Ontario. *waves to the other Ontario people*

And I truly believe that it is wrong for people to make laws banning women from doing what they feel is best for their life, their fetus' future, and the people around them =)  

Aurie

mMelatonin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:02 pm
Hey all, my name is Jessica. I'm a California native now living in Ohio.

It comforts me to know there are so many people on Gaia and in the world who are supportive or at least understanding of a woman's right to choose because just yesterday, I had an abortion.

I was and still am very confident in my choice, but I'm thankful that I didn't have to deal with any wackos telling me that I'm a murdering b***h >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:46 pm
Ello all! I just joined the guild...

I'm pro-choice because, well a lot of reasons, mostly because I don't believe that anyone has the right to make my decissions for me. It is my decission that I have to live with. My religious beliefs allow for this and I don't want someone else to push their beliefs onto me.

I joined this guild because it's great to be surrounded by other like minded people.  

RavenJones

szulikk

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:21 am
Hi I just joined. Please call me szulikk, (pronounced shoe lick) it's much better than my real name.  
Pro-Choice Gaians

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games