Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
-|_A.N.B.U_Chronicles - A Naruto spin-off RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PenguinNoJutsu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:27 am
-He stays silent as all around him he has voices telling him that he is far to injred to leave or move on his own. Allowing the servant, Hiro to help him up he moves to the couch for a bit to clear his head. Suddenly a presence to be revered and respected came within range and entered Reiha's humble home. Springing up to his feet he stands as tall as he can manage and bows as low as he can as sweat drops form on his forehead as he combats the pain in his torso-

"Hokage-sama we are most humbled and honored by your presence..."

"Toshiro-san, sit yourself down, you are in no condition to be leaping about..."

-He nods and sits down on the couch. He already knows of my injuries...I hope this doesn't-- His thoughts were interrupted by the Hokage's voice-

"As such, Toshiro-san, you will be relieved from duty until your injuries are fully healed."

-He jumps up again at this in order t o protest on his own behalf, though over-judging his strength he forces a lean on Hiro standing near-by-

"Hokage-sama! with all due respect I must protest. I am healthy enough to complete this mission. Don't let appearences get the best of you."

"Toshiro-san, I may be an old man but I know what I see, and what I see is a shinobi forcing himself to subdue his own torturous movements. I respect your sense of duty Toshiro, but I cannot allow you to jeopardize the mission or your team-mates. This is my final word on the matter."

"Yes, Hokage-sama. You're right, as always...I was being foolish.."

-He takes a seat back on the couch an air of frustration and depression taking over his mood-

"At any rate, Reiha will be the temporary leader of Zeta Team.."

-As he says this the Hokage acknowledges her aas the temporary leader and hands her the mission scroll-

"Take care, all of you.."

-His last words before leaving Reiha's house. Back on the couch he reached up to acklowedge Hiro's help up and to the backyard where the hotsprng was located. Led there with the aide of Hiro he comes upon the spring, he undresses again with help leaving him left with only bandages over his various wounds. He slides into the water and rests for a bit letting the past 5 minutes sink into his head-  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:03 am
Are you still going to come on the mission.... Cuz uhhh itll kinda suck without you. You dont have to force yourself not to rp..  

Evil Ducky Man

PenguinNoJutsu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:13 am
OoC: lol I'm plotting...Ya'll three will go out at first and stuff and then once he's healed or when he thinks he is, Toshiro will join.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:36 am
OOC: Ic... Pretty good plan... So uhh Reiha's the leader eh.. Where are ya? I dont want any more soup!! lol.. This is a really good rp.. one of my favourites.. maybe my favourite hah... really long posts, im beginning to enjoy long posts and reading. Gotta love the detail.

Got Detail?  

Evil Ducky Man

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:57 am
OoC: Welcome back people who haven't been here inawhile. Lol.

- I like the plot points, makes things more interesting.

Kaiq, you're next post can focus on preparing for your new mission if Lu doesn't post.

And Riot, it can be easy, just describe how your legs moved, and what angle Venia came from, or how the dust from the ground rose up from your sudden movement, you can become good at it if you want.

IC:

- In Amari's current state, he did not have the Charka to efficently evade the upcomming attack, a second before Venia landed, Amari put both of his arms to his chest, ina defensive position, as he landed, her katana clashing at Amari. However, the blade was short, missing him by cenitmeters, Amari forces a backward retreat, leaping back, falling and sliding on his back. He had no time to create a seal, he could only back-up his other teamates, watching thier attacks and acting accordingly, He then shifts his eyes to Yellow Tiger, as she performs a hand seal, unleash hundreds of vines around the shinobi. He chuckles and rises into the air, evading the initial trap. As she does, Amari takes advantage of her imobility, as he grabs a Kunai from his pouch, and throws it. Venia sees the Kunai and flips in mid-air, dodging the weapon. - " Damn! She's completey on-guard, and in our condition, she could take us all out. I have to use my bloodline limit again.." - Amari says desperately, as he focuses his charka, leaving himself completely open. - " FOOL! " - Venia shrieks, falling back to the ground, throwing his Katana at him. -

- Amari lays still, his eyes closed and his palm pressed together infront of him, in a basic seal formation, unaware of the danger. The katana was only meters away from him, he opened his eyes, surprised at the attack, he had no time to defend himself. The Akin leaned back, in a futile attempt to evade the sword. The Katana stopped, an arm's lenth from Amari's face. The A.N.B.U leader looked in confusion, as he focued his vision on the Katan hilt, seeing a vine up from the ground, catching the blade in mid-air. - Thanks. - He thought to himself, as he closed his eyes, focusing on unleashing his clans hidden abilities. -

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:19 pm

((I'm Heading to Headquarters and Getting the Fake Yen.))

Hikiro Itachi started running towards the ANBU Headquarters and Grabbed The Fake yen.

and Hikiro started Mumbling to himself.
"Ok, Now i gotta go bring Slash the Fake yen and Grab the Kidnapped ANBU Members..." and got to the hole.

((should I complete this Mission myself or wait for the other??))

Batman on XTC

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:20 pm
OoC: You can go now, and others will met you underground after you enter. Drake should be accompanying you.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:29 pm

OOC: Ok I will go Underground i'm at the underground cave entrance with the Fake yen.

Roleplay:
Hikiro Itachi got to the Underground Entrance and Opened the door and went underground with the huge bag of Fake yen.
"gotta find Drake..." said Hikiro Itachi to himself.
Hikiro Finally Reached Drake, Slash and the Kidnapped ANBU Members.

"Here is the Yen Slash now hand over the ANBU Members." said Hikiro Itachi towards Slash.

"Here you go...you get the ANBU Members" said Slash.
"Ok Thank you." said Hikiro Itachi towards Slash. Hikiro Itachi handed over the Yen.

"ahhh....my yen...." said Slash towards Drake and Hikiro Itachi

Hikiro Itachi and Drake had taken the 2 ANBU Members outside of the cave and then the 2 ANBU Members went back to headquarters.

Batman on XTC

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:09 pm
OoC: Uuhhh...

...Wait..Uh...

Erm. The mission stated that after you have the A.N.B.U members you kill Slash. Do you plan to do this on your next post?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:30 pm
LOL... that mission was completed in one post... Who would say "thank you" to a ex-missing nin anyways.. talk about overly optimistic

"Hey guys, when are we going to start?"

I said impatiently, walking around in a circle. I wanted to go to the mission instead of waiting for Silver Fox. I know he is hurt, but I want to go on the mission!

ooc: hopefully reiha and lushi respond..  

Evil Ducky Man

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:30 pm
Kaiq
LOL... that mission was completed in one post... Who would say "thank you" to a ex-missing nin anyways.. talk about overly optimistic

"Hey guys, when are we going to start?"

I said impatiently, walking around in a circle. I wanted to go to the mission instead of waiting for Silver Fox. I know he is hurt, but I want to go on the mission!

ooc: hopefully reiha and lushi respond..

OoC: Yeah..Well, we're short on members and there's nothing else I can do..  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:31 pm
OOC: Sorry for being late again. School...but that's an interesting mission and I'm the leader. O.o

IC:

-Reiha just finished putting some juice in the fridge when the front door opened. She walked there slowly and saw Hokage standing in the doorway. Reiha, Hiro, and Reiha's mother bowed; giving Hokage respect.-
"It's an honor to have you stop by Hokage-sama."
-Reiha's mother smiled and left upstairs, giving Hokage time to explain their mission. After he explained every detail Reiha looked at Hokage shocked that he said that she was going to be the temporarly leader. She bowed again as she recieved the scroll from Hokage. Reiha turned to Toshiro and Kaiq.-
"Captain...take care. Kaiq? I want you to find Razoru before we start our mission. Please come back here at before noon or slightly after so we can discuss this mission. We can either have lunch here or if you want you can go freely around konoha before...hm...let's say 5:00 and meet me at my house. Be sure you are ready and wear something casual. We must not be suspicious to the Sound or there would be trouble. Do you understand? Be back by 5:00, be prepared to travel and make sure you look like a refugees."
-Reiha sat on another couch as Hiro led Toshiro to the springs. She opened the scroll slowly and looked over the details of the mission. She thought to herself of what they would be doing and how to find out.-
'hm...what would be the best way to get in without being suspected?...this is not impossible, but way over my head...maybe...should I ask Toshiro's opinion?...but...I wasn't very nice to him and...he might...no...I can't think that...I will get his advice.'
-Reiha continued to look over the scroll over and over again, stategizing for their team.-  

Lu Shi

Batman on XTC

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:47 pm
|_Amari_
OoC: Uuhhh...

...Wait..Uh...

Erm. The mission stated that after you have the A.N.B.U members you kill Slash. Do you plan to do this on your next post?

OOC: sorry I was confused...I'm slow at times I have my good times and my slow times...
Lately I've been quite slow because of school...Now it's the weekend so I'm having a Better time.

IC:
Hikiro Itachi waited for the other ANBU Members.
"C'mon..." Hikiro Itachi said to himself Impatiently

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:53 pm
I nodded and left the house, I was looking for Rozoru's house. I checked every block and even asked a few people.. A few minutes passed by, evetually I found his house, it took a while but I found him. I entered the house and found Rozoru in his room.

"Hey Rozuro, were going on a mission again. Come to Mamba's house for details"

I said to Rozuro, I left the house with him and set off again. This time was faster, I knew the path. I ran across the town to Mamba's.  

Evil Ducky Man

Lu Shi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:28 pm
-Reiha put the scroll away. She ran up stairs into her room to get a small backpack to carry her things. She figured that she needed only a couple of things on their journey, food, extra clothes, and her twin kodachis. Her mother came into her room. She smiled and sat next to her.-
"Reiha..good luck on this mission. It's dangerous, so take care ok?"
-Reiha hugged her mother tight, she needed that encouragement.-
"Thank you mom...and...could you take care of Toshiro while I'm gone? Sometimes he tends to do what's best for the team but injures himself instead...I don't want him to suffer..."
-Reiha frowned and looked down, kicking her feet by the bed. Her mother held her hand.-
"Reiha, don't you worry. I'll make sure he gets healed...maybe let him walk outside and learn about our people or even get to know everyone in this town. Also, I bought this wristband...on it there are needles, easy to take out and throw at enemies. You must be careful at all times. The Sound isn't so nice. They don't go easy on their enemies."
-She handed two wristbands to Reiha. She put them on slowly, making sure she doesn't get the needles stuck on her or her kimono. Reiha stood up, smiled and started to walk down the stairs.-
"Thank you mom....that was exactly what I needed...and you should take care of yourself too."
-Reiha walked slowly, but at a normal pace towards the spring. Her thoughts made her nervous.-
'Will he still be nice? I was really rude before...can I say it? Can I open my mouth and ask for help? Or...or am I afraid?...I mustn't be afraid...he's my captain after all...and he has every right to ignore me if he wants...'
-Reiha stood at the wooden shades, only seeing two shadows; one was Toshiro and the other was Hiro. She bit her lip, and closed her eyes. Then she gained the confidence and spoke.-
"Captain? I just wanted to say get well soon and... about the mission...we do not know much about the sound....so....I would like your opinion on what you think would be the best strategy in obtaining our goal...."
-She held her head low, waiting for his response. It was quiet around the springs, only the sounds of chirping birds or the hissing of snakes near Reiha's house were audible.-  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff