Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
The Entrance Hall-Introduce your self here!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyyera

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:07 am
hi im fyyera, but my real names yvette, and my nickames e.v. i live in south texas and im not_sure how i got in this guild, but i do like harry potter or i wouldnt be here! my fav chars are snape and luna lovegood and i think id either be a ravenclaw or slitherin 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:22 pm
another lovegood fan blaugh  

PantheaMarlon

Interesting Fairy

15,340 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

PeachySuga

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:52 pm
I'm Peachy, I'm 17 years old. I love harry potter, my favorite book and movie are the Goblet of Fire. I went to the premiere showing of the 4th movie at midnight, got home at 4am and went school that day. I was pooped. I play field hockey and do every extracurricular activity imaginable. That's all there is to it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:55 pm
Hey. Im al bhed alchemist. or The Alchemist. or (i hate this one) Al.
Male Hermione.
Surprised when i read the book to find that i relate to Hermione so much.
I take school very seriously. I love to read. Only one in my universe who loves and understands logic. "How in the hell did I get an A-?"
Im a dude.
Im like, Persian, and Japanese. Odd mix. More Persian than Japanese, depending on my mood i actually look eitherr Japanese or Persian.
Oh! My Favorite book was the third "Prisoner of Azkaban". To my surprise this happens to also be the favorite of none other than Emma Watson (Hermione)
Damn this is weird.  

)(aL bHeD AlChEmIsT)(

Brittany Palmer aka Aeon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:28 pm
Hello to all. I am Voodoo or Sharon you pick. biggrin I love Harry Potter. My Favorite characters are: Snape, Draco Malfoy, the Twins, Ginny Weasley, Luna Lovegood, Neville Longbottom, and Siuris Black. I am a Slytherin all the way heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:15 pm
welllll im TheLostONe42 and im 16,
i loved HP from the bweginning and i have read and reread the series so mant times ive lost count heart  

TheLostOne42

orliluff

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:47 pm
hello! My name is Cassie, I'm 16 and I live in South Texas. i was told about this guild by my boyfriend Cmims911. I'm a major HP fan. i've re-read all of the books many times (except the first since someone has my copy). I attended the premiers of the 3rd and 4th movies at midnight, and waited 14 hours in Barnes and Noble to get the 6th book at its midnight release. It was AWESOME talking to people all day about Harry Potter and drinking coffee.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:12 pm
Hello! I'm Kaytee. I'm in 8th grade (though i don't give out my age on the internet, you gan get a range) I live in the U S of A, and i love harry potter. I'm completely obsessed. Like, me and my frennds will start laughing when someone says "I'm serious!" I have all the books except 2 ( i lost it. i should probably buy a new one) and I've read them fifty million times. I listen to MuggleCast, whick has plenty of really interesting insites and different theories of the Potter books. Because Mugglenet is one of the biggest sites, Emmerson's met Jo and they get lots of info first. It's actually really quite funny. Jamie (he's from Britain) has a joke of the day, and Andrew is just . . . weird. lol. it's a good PodCast though. And you don't need an Ipod to get it! as long as you have some sort of program or cd. mrgreen  

~+is_Kaytee+~

Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:32 am
I'm Luamervara- call me Vara or Rei.

19, My favorite book is OotP and POA. I am an Harmoian. (ie, I'm part of the group that Emerson the 'Mo'ron' from Muggle.Net calls 'Delusional'- ie Harry/Hermione Shipper).

I enjoy good storie and I'm in to the Yaoi side of the story log (such as Harry and Draco, Remus and Sirus. )

Or my fav that satsfies most shippers Harry/ Hermoine/ Ron (yesh I'm into the trio-threesome thing cause everyone gets what they want.)

I wasn't an avid fan at first, it came out of boredom in highschool.

Been hooked eveer since.

Of course my favs:

Harry heart heart
Hermione heart heart
Sometimes Ron
Ginny- when she's not annoying
Angelina heart
Twins heart

Sirus heart
Remus heart
Tonks
Kingsley heart

DUMBLEDORE~! heart

((The ones with hearts are special.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:13 pm
Hey! I am one of two names: Kat or Lee, whichever you prefer 3nodding

I'm fourteen and a die-hard fan since book one. My two favourites would have to be Prisoner of Azkaban and Order of the Pheonix. Possibly Philosopher's Stone.

Favourite charas:

Harry (duh)
Hermione (also duh)
Moony
Dumbledore
(also sometimes Draco)

I think I'm about to start rambling. Must resist. Lol.  

tempest rose

LeighMae

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:39 am
Hello. I am Leigh Mae, but my real name is Merry. (No I was not born at Christmas, so please don't ask.) I am 22 years old, and I discovered Harry Potter when it was talked about on the local news. I belive it was the fourth book, and the were talking about how there were people lined up for it's midnight release at the book store. It looked interresting, so I asked my dad for the first book for Christmas, and I've been hooked ever sience then. I live in West Virginia, don't make fun of it, and I go to Fairmont State College. Hopefully, I will be done next year. That's it for now. *Draco, Harry, Ron, and the twins are so damn hott!!!*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:49 pm
Hi I'm Blaze, I love Harry Potter and I'm 16 years old. I live in North Carolina but I was born and raised in Athens, Greece and just recently moved here.
My favorite character is Sirius.  

Athena_Godess_Of_War

tiger alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:22 pm
Hi! My username is mewangelgurl08! My real name is Melissa! Please call me Mel or Angel! I am 15 years old and I love Harry Potter!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:35 am
Heylo! I'm Christina and i'm 15 years old. I live in Melbourne, Australia and I'm completely obsessed with Harry Potter. ^_^
My favourite characters are Harry (Daniel Radcliffe Rocks! heart and Snape! 3nodding

Chrissy-Tenshi

Dapper Genius

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

PnkPuccaHeartsU!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:09 pm
hii! my name on giaia is PnkPuccaHeartsU! My nicknames are Risa and Ritz Bitz. Im currently in the 8th grade and ii live in the U.S.A. i wasn't a diehard fan at first because ii thought the stories were...*cough* dumb *cough* (ii knoe...im ashamed of myself!) But when i actualy started reading the books, i actually loved it! My favorite characters in the books are Ron Weasley and Draco Malfoy (HOT!).  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games