Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Common Rooms
The Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LeighMae

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:54 pm
ginerva_potter
Hello, LeighMae! *rushes down the girls staircases with a 1/2 Vanilla Cappachino(sp) and 1/2 hot chocolate* my name's Kaytee. Kaytee Poshib. Yes, odd name. (it's really my pen name) I'm skipping today, 'cause I'm sick. don't worry, I'm not contagious. (though I really am sick.) How are you? If you're new, where are you from?
I am doing fine. Nice to meet you. I am from the United States, and I lived in West Virginia the past four years, while going to Salem, before my family and I moved to London. I have had a long and busy day with my classes today, (In real life, I just started classes at Fairmont State College in Fairmont, WV today.) and I am really tired, but I am glad that someone is finally talking to me. I feel so happy. biggrin So, why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:55 pm
cmims911
LeighMae
LeighMae
LeighMae
I think that I am going to go for dinner in the Great Hall. Anyone who wants to join me, can. I hope to talk to someone soon. heart
Well, I guess I head back to my room and finish my homework before turing in for bed.
Well, I am done with my homework. *Puts things away in bag and chest. Changes for bed, gets into bed, unlights wand, and closes bed curtians, and goes to sleep for tomorrow she was another busy day at her new school.* Goodnight to you all. (In real life I am doing all of that expect for the wand and putting things away. I will return when I am finished with my classes. Hope to talk to someone then.)

*smiles and sits int he common room sitting and gently sipping on some tea and smiles* interesitng year
How do you mean?  

LeighMae

~+is_Kaytee+~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:18 pm
LeighMae
ginerva_potter
Hello, LeighMae! *rushes down the girls staircases with a 1/2 Vanilla Cappachino(sp) and 1/2 hot chocolate* my name's Kaytee. Kaytee Poshib. Yes, odd name. (it's really my pen name) I'm skipping today, 'cause I'm sick. don't worry, I'm not contagious. (though I really am sick.) How are you? If you're new, where are you from?
I am doing fine. Nice to meet you. I am from the United States, and I lived in West Virginia the past four years, while going to Salem, before my family and I moved to London. I have had a long and busy day with my classes today, (In real life, I just started classes at Fairmont State College in Fairmont, WV today.) and I am really tired, but I am glad that someone is finally talking to me. I feel so happy. biggrin So, why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself.

Let's see, i have brown hair, greenish blue eyes, i love to write, and Nickelback rocks! Arithmancy and Astrology are some of my favorite classes, but I just missed them because I skipped today. I'm still sick. ugh.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:55 pm
ginerva_potter
LeighMae
ginerva_potter

Let's see, i have brown hair, greenish blue eyes, i love to write, and Nickelback rocks! Arithmancy and Astrology are some of my favorite classes, but I just missed them because I skipped today. I'm still sick. ugh.
You must be either half- muggle or muggleborn to know know who Nicklewback is. I do, because I am half- muggle. My dad is a Marine, belive it or not, and mom is a witch, well I should say mum, because I live in England now, lol. Anyway, that is cool. I am about 5 ft 6 inches tall, with blue eyes and sliver- blonde hair. I am meduim build in size, witch makes it easy to run away from the evil cousins. *Smileing, because she knows when done with school, they are going to get it big.* Like I said I am from America, but now leave in England, because my dad is now working for the Marine Corps. here in England. Oh, and I too like writing. (I write all the time in life. Mom is getting tried of by more notebooks than she thinks is nesscary[spelling].) And I am sorry I didn't read all of you last thread. I am 15, (Life, 22), and I have just started going to Hogwats this year because we moved to England over the summer holiday, and I was born in West Virginia, and moved around a lot, because of dad, and finally moving back to West Virginia, before movein to London. So, how long have you been going to Hogwats, and why did you leave Salem?  

LeighMae

cmims911

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:26 am
LeighMae
cmims911
LeighMae
LeighMae
LeighMae
I think that I am going to go for dinner in the Great Hall. Anyone who wants to join me, can. I hope to talk to someone soon. heart
Well, I guess I head back to my room and finish my homework before turing in for bed.
Well, I am done with my homework. *Puts things away in bag and chest. Changes for bed, gets into bed, unlights wand, and closes bed curtians, and goes to sleep for tomorrow she was another busy day at her new school.* Goodnight to you all. (In real life I am doing all of that expect for the wand and putting things away. I will return when I am finished with my classes. Hope to talk to someone then.)

*smiles and sits int he common room sitting and gently sipping on some tea and smiles* interesitng year
How do you mean?

*he smiles and her gently and laughs a little* oh you'll see  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:02 am
LeighMae
ginerva_potter
LeighMae
ginerva_potter

You must be either half- muggle or muggleborn to know know who Nicklewback is. I do, because I am half- muggle. My dad is a Marine, belive it or not, and mom is a witch, well I should say mum, because I live in England now, lol. Anyway, that is cool. I am about 5 ft 6 inches tall, with blue eyes and sliver- blonde hair. I am meduim build in size, witch makes it easy to run away from the evil cousins. *Smileing, because she knows when done with school, they are going to get it big.* Like I said I am from America, but now leave in England, because my dad is now working for the Marine Corps. here in England. Oh, and I too like writing. (I write all the time in life. Mom is getting tried of by more notebooks than she thinks is nesscary[spelling].) And I am sorry I didn't read all of you last thread. I am 15, (Life, 22), and I have just started going to Hogwats this year because we moved to England over the summer holiday, and I was born in West Virginia, and moved around a lot, because of dad, and finally moving back to West Virginia, before movein to London. So, how long have you been going to Hogwats, and why did you leave Salem?

(truth: i ive on the east coast in the u.s.) I moved from Salem because I'm a writer, and my latest book takes place in Britain (truth) so I wanted to get a better view of the area (i wish.) I'm 14 (in life) and I'm going to Hogwarts as a transfer until my story is done (hopefully not any time soon!)(i actually have a HP fanfic, if you want to read it.)  

~+is_Kaytee+~

LeighMae

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:59 pm
cmims911
LeighMae
cmims911
LeighMae
LeighMae
LeighMae

How do you mean?

*he smiles and her gently and laughs a little* oh you'll see
*She replies, wondering.* Okay. *Now I am kind of scared.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:05 pm
ginerva_potter
LeighMae
ginerva_potter
LeighMae
ginerva_potter

(truth: i ive on the east coast in the u.s.) I moved from Salem because I'm a writer, and my latest book takes place in Britain (truth) so I wanted to get a better view of the area (i wish.) I'm 14 (in life) and I'm going to Hogwarts as a transfer until my story is done (hopefully not any time soon!)(i actually have a HP fanfic, if you want to read it.)

(Life, I really leave in West Virginia, and my dad was in the army, not Marine Corps, but my friends husband was in the Marines. I am in life 22, but as I said I fell sometime I still should be 15 or 16. I love reading stories, and writing them, so you can send it anytime. If you want to email, PM me and I'll give you an email to send it too, and I'll do the same, if you want.) I came to Hogwats becasue as I said, my dad is woring for the Marine Corps here in England. What is your favorite thing to do at home over summer hoilday, or any at that matter, if you go home? And how did you get into a magic school?  

LeighMae

LeighMae

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:24 pm
LeighMae
ginerva_potter
LeighMae
ginerva_potter
LeighMae
ginerva_potter

(Life, I really leave in West Virginia, and my dad was in the army, not Marine Corps, but my friends husband was in the Marines. I am in life 22, but as I said I fell sometime I still should be 15 or 16. I love reading stories, and writing them, so you can send it anytime. If you want to email, PM me and I'll give you an email to send it too, and I'll do the same, if you want.) I came to Hogwats becasue as I said, my dad is woring for the Marine Corps here in England. What is your favorite thing to do at home over summer hoilday, or any at that matter, if you go home? And how did you get into a magic school?

I am waiting by the window. I am looking over my notes for Transfigureation, and I am dozing off.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:36 pm
LeighMae
LeighMae
ginerva_potter
LeighMae
ginerva_potter

I am waiting by the window. I am looking over my notes for Transfigureation, and I am dozing off.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..........Oh Harry!  

LeighMae

LeighMae

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:10 pm
LeighMae
LeighMae
LeighMae
ginerva_potter
LeighMae
ginerva_potter

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..........Oh Harry!
Wakes up. See the note that Kaytee left. "You looked so peaceful, didn't want to wake you. I am going to bed, still not feeling good. I may go to the nurse tomorrow. I'll let you know. Goodnight. Kaytee. heart " Gathers things and heads upstairs to her room, and gets things ready to go take a bath before heading to bed. Sees Kaytee sleeping and see what she left her wand lite, wondering if she should unlight it, but leave it be. Walks out of room and heads for the bathroom. Also wondering if anyone herd her dreaming of Harry Potter, and then thinks, "I don't care. I don't think I am the only girl that thinks he is cute." Enters the bathroom and shuts door. *No Peeping!* Comes out when finished wearing ducky pjs and goes to her room and to bed. "And another long day in the ROK. Go joy and fun. NOT! I hope I don't fail my Transfiguration Test tomorrow. Goodnight."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:11 am
*yawns* morning. *looks at night stand* oh! my wand's still lit! *unlights it and walks downstairs while summoning a cup of coffee.* anybody up?  

~+is_Kaytee+~

LeighMae

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:17 am
ginerva_potter
*yawns* morning. *looks at night stand* oh! my wand's still lit! *unlights it and walks downstairs while summoning a cup of coffee.* anybody up?
*Opens one eye to see if it is morning. Thinks to herself, "I hate mornings!" Then opens the other eye and sees Kaytee is up. Gets up, puts on ducky houseslippers, and heads downstairs, and see Kaytee.* "I hate mornings, and goodmorning. I saw you left you wand lite, did you unlight it, and how's is the coffie? *She sees that Ron is looking at her houseslippers.* They are not real, if that is what you are wondering? *Looks back at Kaytee* I wish that the magicpeoples knew something about our world. But at last, they don't know a lot about us, and he don't know a lot about them until we get here. So what's for breakfast?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:54 pm
LeighMae
ginerva_potter
*Opens one eye to see if it is morning. Thinks to herself, "I hate mornings!" Then opens the other eye and sees Kaytee is up. Gets up, puts on ducky houseslippers, and heads downstairs, and see Kaytee.* "I hate mornings, and goodmorning. I saw you left you wand lite, did you unlight it, and how's is the coffie? *She sees that Ron is looking at her houseslippers.* They are not real, if that is what you are wondering? *Looks back at Kaytee* I wish that the magicpeoples knew something about our world. But at last, they don't know a lot about us, and he don't know a lot about them until we get here. So what's for breakfast?
*Comes into the common room and tosses bag and books on the floor near the window seat, and lays down.* I am too tired to even pick my wand up. I think I am going to be up all night doing my homework. Wait, it's the weekend, good. I think I will work on it tomorrrow. Are we going into Hogmead? I can't remember. I hope.  

LeighMae

~+is_Kaytee+~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:33 pm
LeighMae
LeighMae
ginerva_potter
*Comes into the common room and tosses bag and books on the floor near the window seat, and lays down.* I am too tired to even pick my wand up. I think I am going to be up all night doing my homework. Wait, it's the weekend, good. I think I will work on it tomorrrow. Are we going into Hogmead? I can't remember. I hope.

yeah, so do I. sorry i was so late. *flops on couch* I was just yelled at by a prefect (mod) for defending a friend using spells (bad words)  
Common Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games