Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
The Naruto Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beautiful3ulogy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:19 pm
Celtic Wolf
pipotron
[smallvoice] can i be Gamabunta?

(o_o ... yes.)

thank you =D  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:57 pm
OOC:Um...Fallen, it's your turn.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

FallenRaven49

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:35 pm
OoC: no eek it sketched turn...bc his puppet thingy was in the air ready to hit me and my dude looked up and got scared.....so im waiting for him to reply bc idk the attack, it was his own....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:54 pm
(( its my turn? .......ok sorry then guys sweatdrop ))

Gaikotsu spun and struck his targets right side, rendering it to shreds as Eri yelled.
"Hokage-sama! Move out of the way!" Eri jerked his left hand as Futoi's bottom opened up. Its limbs and swords shot out as he tried to finish the target off....  

Sketched

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:24 pm
"********!" Yondaime accidently cursed in front of a genin. Not good. He jumped back. Not even this vengeance was worth staying to be hit by Eri's attack. Besides, maybe the kid would finish him off. Yondaime just stood back hoping for the best.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:43 pm
-Kuroppoi was frightened when the Hokage released him fearing himself would be hit by the attack, he quickly took this chance and threw a couple of kunai knives at the boy hoping if he got hurt his puppet wouldnt work anymore.-  

FallenRaven49

Celtic Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:14 pm
Klou's reaction speed being pretty good - in a fraction of a second, she was in front of Eri, scythe in front of her defensively. She took the full blow of the kunai, one hitting her right arm and another narrowly missing her ribcage; the other embedding itself into the wood of the scythe, causing it to snap in half.

She fell to her knees, coughing up a bit of blood - all the while smirking. "Finish that b*****d off...." she half muttered, half chuckled under her breath. "Do us all a favour..."

Blood started dripping from her multiple wounds at an alarming rate as she fell forewards, onto her hands and knees, still holding onto her scythe and chain.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:12 pm
"Damn you, Kuroppoi!" Yondaime screamed. He had promised Klou wouldn't be hurt. Although he couldn't remember if he actually swore this, or just planned to make sure she wasn't hurt. Even so, he was pissed right off. Things weren't as easy as he planned. "Get back, Klou!" He yelled. Then he rushed up to grab Kuroppoi, he would finish this now, even if he grabbed him and had to punch him to death. He would make sure to not let go of him.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sketched

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:27 pm
Eri watched as Futoi came down, he couldnt stop the huge puppet. His right hand jerked Gaikotsu and threw him into Hokage as Futoi came down with a solid thud. All the appendages turned around in mid air, sharp deadly edges pointed down, as they sped towards fate.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:44 pm
{*gasps* Must... be... SHIKAMARU!}  

xInuzuka Kibax

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:51 pm
Yondaime quickly dodged out of the way of Gaikotsu as it hardly hit the ground. He took a kunai and swiftly cut the strings holding the puppet. "Eri, stay out of this one. I'm finally gonna finish it." He ran towards Kuroppoi, this fight had gone on to long. He would finish Kuroppoi at all costs.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:13 pm
How do you sign up for this thing? I want to be Kankuro or Dosu.

Xeno Incognito

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

FallenRaven49

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:13 pm

OoC: U have to ask Celtic to join ^.^

IC-Kuroppoi quickly jumped back from the Hokage and took out some shurikans and kunai knives. He looked down at his body, his shirt and pants had been torn a bit and they were dirty, and his one nuckle was all bloody from punching though Gaara's sand dome. He smirked as he turned to see the little sand ninja still of the ground, he then returned and faced the Hokage with his knives and shurikans....

Gaara tried to look up, he could feel his body throbbing. He found the strength that he could to drag himself were Eri and Klou was. He squeezed his eyes in pain as he did so, his intake of breath was so sharp that it hurt...making him not wanting to breathe at all. He finally reached them and turned over on his back. He looked at Klou and smirked, with dry blood still on his lips. "Are-are y-ou guys ok?" his voice cracked a bit from being so dry.-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:08 pm
FallenRaven49

OoC: U have to ask Celtic to join ^.^

IC-Kuroppoi quickly jumped back from the Hokage and took out some shurikans and kunai knives. He looked down at his body, his shirt and pants had been torn a bit and they were dirty, and his one nuckle was all bloody from punching though Gaara's sand dome. He smirked as he turned to see the little sand ninja still of the ground, he then returned and faced the Hokage with his knives and shurikans....

Gaara tried to look up, he could feel his body throbbing. He found the strength that he could to drag himself were Eri and Klou was. He squeezed his eyes in pain as he did so, his intake of breath was so sharp that it hurt...making him not wanting to breathe at all. He finally reached them and turned over on his back. He looked at Klou and smirked, with dry blood still on his lips. "Are-are y-ou guys ok?" his voice cracked a bit from being so dry.-

Klou turned her head to look in Gaara's direction. "I'll ... live..." she said inbetween coughs. She pulled out both kunai, she expected to be poisoned tipped. Her vision was blurring - which could be from the loss of blood, but she was still uncertain at this point - and she was getting very dizzy.  

Celtic Wolf

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:52 pm
((Ack! I asked the person who started this topic..... I want to be silly little accident-prone Konohamaru...))  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff