Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisuke_Dp

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:21 pm
(Is this discrimination? lol, sack' a potaters eh?)
Daisuke kicked out as he woke up.
He was in a small sack. he cut it open and climbed out of the hedge.
"What the hell happened?" He groaned as he rubbed his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:18 pm
((omg this is what i get for not keeping up, i read like the first 7 pages...but theres a lot to read, and i really dont have the time right now, can someone quickly fill me in so i know how to enter this thing lol...though its not like id know anyway since i've been unconsious for the whole time...but... xp ))  

Kaito Hikki

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:23 am
Kai sat on the branch of a high tree waiting for the others.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:01 am
Kenji saw Kai move away fast and swiftly. Though he wanted to be around with the others, he thought he might as well test his speed. He hasn't done a lot of running lately. "Ok guys, see you in a few minutes."
Before anyone could say something, Kenji darted off, fast, as he disappeared.

Minutes later, he was like under the very tree that Kai was on, though he sensed someone was near, he wasn't really that sure. "Damn, that was the fastest I can go. I'm a little sloppy now." He began thinking to himself again.  

lKiCk-l

Raikage Arashi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:20 am
|_Amari_
OoC: Uh..Ok..I'm lost as to what most people are doing, anyone mind summing up what's been done? The Jounin exams haven't started, right? Everyone's either training or watching over someone?

- I think we should have a few people read through the pages and get the main storyline so far..And I don't mean me. xp

((Let me bring you up to speed then, boss. A bunch of people other than myself are slinging chakra attacks at each other with little or no good reason to. ))

Heiko and Kingyo continued their patrol on the west wall. Some movement to the northwest of their position caught their attention and the two ANBU hunkered down. They observed for a full 20 minutes before deciding their course of action. Kingyo used a special clan ability to observe the targets. Two solitary Rain nins whose movement and actions were highly suspicious. The two nin were already well within Heiko and Kingyo's jurisdiction to engage but they waited. Perhaps they had credentials or papers of some sort, perhaps business with the Hokage or within the village.

The West Gate was directly ahead of where the nin seemed to be going but the two Leaf ANBU watched quietly, still suspicious.

100 ryo says that they go through the gate, Heiko signed to Kingyo.

100 ryo says they veer off and try to get in in a non-legal way, Kingyo signed back, You're on.

So they watched. And sure enough, when the gate was surely in sight, the Rain nin veered off and started running alongside the wall, looking up for openings. Kingyo smiled smugly.

b*****d, Heiko signed.

They caught up silently to the pair as one started to scale the wall, using chakra to adhere to the surface. Kingyo was waiting for him when he got to the top and aimed a punch for the shinobi's face. The shinobi managed to grab Kingyo's wrist and tried to sling him off the wall. Kingyo grabbed his wrist in turn and peeled the shinobi off the wall. The two plummeted towards the ground.

Heiko had jumped off the wall a mile back and had given chase on foot. The second one had seen her and engaged her immediately, hoping to leave no witnesses rather than run and hope for the best. The ninja was appearantly a taijutsu type and would have been better suited to fight Kingyo, who was a heavy taijutsu user. Heiko was primarily kenjutsu and ninjutsu but her taijutsu was still impressive. They danced, Heiko using her Taijutsu style to redirect her opponent's force and use it to her advantage. When her opponent's back was to her, she hit a pressure point in a precise location and her opponent pitched forwrd, knocked out.

Kingyo had swung the other nin beneath him, using the man to cushion his fall. Bones cracked and the ANBU got up with a grin. The man was knocked out and passed out from the pain. Smirking, he scooped the man up and back tracked to find Heiko. She was dragging her opponent along, her limited physical strength not helping her. Kingyo plucked the second Rain nin up and they raced to the gates.

"Morino-san will be pleased to have some new guests in the dungeons," Kingyo commented as they carried the Rain nin to the Leaf's Torture and Interrogation Squad. Heiko smirked.

"Indeed," she replied," It's been awhile since he had guests, ne? Best thing though, we are still at 100%! Not a bit of chakra wasted in the least. I swear, taijutsu and luck is the best way to fight. That way, when you get into a pinch, you can bust out with an uber chakra attack and bam! Instant advantage!"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:41 am
Rio woke up with a start in a cold sweat, "Damn, these dreams are driving me insane...."  

liz_bliz_inc

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:57 am
Tenshi Yuuga
((omg this is what i get for not keeping up, i read like the first 7 pages...but theres a lot to read, and i really dont have the time right now, can someone quickly fill me in so i know how to enter this thing lol...though its not like id know anyway since i've been unconsious for the whole time...but... xp ))

{(I would like to know what has happened, also)}  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:37 pm
((Ok, to cut the long story short this is what happened so far: Shinji and Daisuke were wondering around the streets of Konoha having fun, till Shinji's attentions were attracted by a unknown person. First a small spar insued then after that, that unknown is joining the gang. That person is me, Uchiha Kenji))  

lKiCk-l

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:21 pm
((OMG, i just realized something, Raith's (Rio's father) last name is supposed to be KAMA not KUMA, (*Smacks himself in the head with a thick book* "STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!")cause Kama=Scyth, and the the Kama clan are natural bore assasins because of their kekki genkai, so it fits them and what not, so please disregard the Kuma's i put in there and if i ever write Kuma as his last name again, please remind me.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:39 pm
(( All the people who are lost, check the first page > Storyline. It tells what the current storyline is. ))  

|_Amari_

Raikage Arashi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:30 pm
((If anyone is in the city, feel free to run into me and my NPC.))

After the Rain nin had been dropped off with Kotetsu and Izumo, Heiko and Kingyo headed back to the wall. They checked the time and realized that it was time for a break. A well-deserved one as well. They stopped for some dango and hot tea to go.

The pair walked down the street, looking like the most mis-matched pair in Konoha. Kingyo was tall, slim, but very muscular with black hair that faded to bright orange that faded to blonde at the end of a ponytail tied at the base of his neck. His skin was a warm peach color and his eyes a brilliant honey color. His ANBU mask was white and looked like a fish with yellow, gold, and orange scales on it. His cloak was black and his katana was modified to be longer.

Heiko had long black hair with purple and neon green streaks. Her eyes were a brilliant green and her skin a warm chestnut. Heiko was shorter than Kingyo by almost a foot- she was 5'6 and he was 6'5. Still, she outranked him and Kingyo knew for a fact that he could never beat her. He had the weight advantage but her chakra pool was larger and she could dodge him easily.

Munching on dango and sipping their tea, they made their way back to the wall. Word had already been sent to the other teams on wall patrol so they were on alert now. However, one thing that bothered them, was that there was still the unmistakable vibe of chakra usage hanging in the air coming from the south.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:41 am
Kai went onto the ground.
"Duton." kai said disappearing under the ground.  

Kai Hyugiha

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:41 am
Kai Hyugiha

Seeing this Kenji quickly got out of the way and jumped up onto a tree. "What are you up to Kai," Kenji whispered to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:19 am
(( Ok, I'm caught up, best get my a** in gear.. ))

- Amari continued to walk the streets of his old home, knowing that two Jounin's are observing his movements from the roof-tops. Amari then grew tired of the mediocre techniques and stopped in an emoty street corner. - " I obviously know you were sent by the Fifth to watch me. I don't care if she doesn't trust me, but atleast give me some Spies with talent. " - Amari insulted, the the two Jounin's leaped to the ground, thier faces filled with anger. - " We were not spying on you..We are here to simply tell you that the current A.N.B.U patrol on the West wall are taking a break. We need you to cover for them. " - One of the Jounin said. As Amari scoffed. - " ..Right. So you followed me for 10 mintues to tell me this? Fine. I'll play along. I will go at once. You're dismissed. Shoo. " - Amari said disrespectfully, as he continued his calm walk to the West side of Konoha. -

- Amari arrived at the Western wall a few mintues later, seeing some scattered A.N.B.U members seemingly on edge. Amari ignored this, however, and rested himself against the large wall he was sent to watch. Amari then feels the Charka of a battle, faint, but powerful enough to reach him. He shruged it off. - " What's with these children and fighting..No wonder Konoha was so easily invaded. If we stopped fighting each other, maybe we'd be a powerful Nation by now..." - Amari said aloud, disturbing the other A.N.B.U who heard. Amari then yawned and loomed to his left, seeing the A.N.B.U girl who broke up the fighting Genin's and Chuunin's earlier. "" Hm. You're leading the new A.N.B.U squad, correct? Hm. Good luck, these lightweights may not last a year. "

|_Amari_

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:07 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha

Seeing this Kenji quickly got out of the way and jumped up onto a tree. "What are you up to Kai," Kenji whispered to himself.
Kai reappears in the same tree as Kenji. Someones laid some traps ahead. To prevent us from leaving the fire country for some reason."  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games