Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:51 pm
"oh, that would be nice plz" dark said with her tiredness showing through her voice"

"i wanna be it!" angel yelled as she began chasing kal and tharran around, however she noticed the little wings in her back and stopped, she began to try and bite them when she realized she could move them, at that time they were not long enough to make her fly but she liked to make them move up and down as if she were flying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:56 pm
Dark jumped up and grabbed a leaf, filled it up with water and put it on Kal's tail
"kal are you alright?" dark asked with a worried tone in her voice  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:57 pm

The sound of Kalten's yelps caused Lur look up and see what had happened. He quickly rushed over to his son, who lay by the fire, blowing at his paining tail. "Kalten, are you alright?" he said, panicking.

Kalten looked up at Lur and said, "My tail got burned when i was playing" he said through tears.

Lur moved Kal away form the fire and examined his tail. "It'll be alright, just a small burn. Would you like to put it in some cold water?" he said, wondering what else to do.

"Yes please" Kalten managed to say, as Lur ran out the cave and gathered some water in a rock that had a small depression in it (serving as a miniature bowl).

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:58 pm
((whoops, didn't read your latest post))

Lur returned with the water, but found that Dark had already provided Kalten with plenty for his tail. "Wow, you're... prepared" he said, amazed at his mate's quick reactions.

applz

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:59 pm
Dark noticeed that thar and Angel were still playing
"would you two stop playing for a little bit? your brother is hurt, you should be making sure he's ok!" dark had a bit of anger in her voice but rememberd that they were still only pups  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:01 pm
applz
((whoops, didn't read your latest post))

Lur returned with the water, but found that Dark had already provided Kalten with plenty for his tail. "Wow, you're... prepared" he said, amazed at his mate's quick reactions.

Dark just looked at her mate and said "i guess its just demon reflexes" in a humorus tone, then turned back to care for her injured pup  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:03 pm
Tharran stopped in his tracks, resulting in Angel nearly bumping into him. Tharran then looked to Angel, nodded, and they both ran to Kalten. "Hey, Kal. Are you okay?" Tharran asked.

"Yes" Kalten said, still shivering and recovering from the sudden accident.

Tharran looked to his brother and thought of how brave he must be. "Does it hurt?" he asked, wondering if his brother would be alright.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:05 pm

Lur smiled, "Perhaps only maternity reflexes" he said, carrying the water to Kalten just in case.

applz

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:08 pm
Angel looked at him and said "aw it's just a burn he's fine can we play now?"

Dark spun around and tapped her nose with her paw "how would u feel if you got burned and no one cared about.......it......lur?" Angel was just standing there staring at dark as if she wasnt even there, however her eyes had turned black again, dark turned her head away so nothing would happen, he fur was standing on end and she tapped lur with her tail signaling toward angel  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:13 pm

Lur nodded. "Angel, would you come with me for a moment?" he said, leading Angel to the entrance and eventually going outside. He stood on a rock and signalled for her to sit by a dry one next to him. "You should understand, that you have to look after each other... you and your brothers. Kalten was hurt today, and it would make him feel better if you cared about him." he said, wondering of what to say ro how to carry on a conversation with Angel. "And your mother is also very stressed and tired" he added, looking towards the sky.

applz

applz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:17 pm

Kalten looked up at his mother. "Mother, I'm feeling good now. You can sleep or something" he said, attempting to shake his tail to show her it's better. A pain traveled through it when he moved his tail, but he did his best to ignore it. "Me and Tharran will just wait for Angel." he said, looking towards Thar. "Right?" Kalten asked Tharran. Tharran nodded to his brother, sitting down beside him and watching the fire.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:17 pm
Angel just stared off into the distance as if there was no one next to her or even speaking to her for that matter, when she finally turned her head back toward her father all she said was "mommy isnt a good wolf you know" her eyes still as black as midnight  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:19 pm

Lur tilted his head towards her. "What makes you say that? Thats not nice to say Angel, she hasn't done any harm to you" he said, a serious look on his face.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:22 pm
Angel stared forward again, and continued talking without looking at Lur. "shes a demon, and sooner or later her demon side will come out, and who knows..." she turned back toward lur "she may even kill her own pups, or even you" there was a strange feeling that surrounded angel, like that it wasnt her actaully speaking  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:27 pm

Lur looked back at the sky. "You sure know a lot. And I am aware of her demon side, however, that doesn't prove that she is not a good wolf. Her true side is a normal wolf... that is when she expresses herself... when she is herself, Angel. And I'm assuming you know that you are a demon as well? Or that is what I've thought." he said.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games