Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[.Sharingan Kakashi.]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:51 pm
DanieBarton03
toshiko1
i read the 5th naruto book and it send the 6th one comes out like......in april 2005! is it true!? cuz the 5th one was supposed to come in december and its still november so i thnk barnes and noble will get it early i hope! crying crying
I wouldn't count on it. Don't know about your book stores, but everything here takes twice as long. Unless it's something of non-importance. Then they have it right away.

too true...seems like they would never get the 5th book out...now they'll never get the sixth book! arrgh...*sighs*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:08 am
GwydionAE
I honestly hope Kishimoto keeps Naruto in orange, although perhaps not a full jump suit of it. Maybe a darker top with an orange design or something. I dunno, I just think the color suits him and I'm not so sure he'd change it just because it's not very ninja-like. Naruto is stubborn after all. wink

But here's a question. I'll probably just have to wait until more chapters come out, but one of the first things in this chapter is that it says "around 10 years ago". (Haven't been around here long enough to know what counts as spoilers and what doesn't so I'll just mark it as such.) >>Well, if the Fourth is the head of Kakashi's team, my first guess is that he is not yet the Fourth (which could be wrong, but I don't think the Third ever had a set team). Which would mean that some time would still have to pass before he became the Fourth. However, how could it only be around 10 years ago? Naruto is 12, right? Or maybe even 13 by now, they haven't mentioned birthdays. And the Fourth defeated the Kyuubi as the actual Hokage of the time when Naruto was just a newborn. So yeah, how is it chronologically possible for it to have only been around 10 years? Now, I know the "around" does give it some room, but still. That's at least 3 years, if not 4, off. Yeah, that confused me...<<

Just thought I'd point that out. And, honestly, I'm not a Kakashi fan (I've never liked the guy, which I'll probably get looks of disgust for saying that, but it's the truth), so even though it's nice to finally get the run down on his background, I didn't find the chapter to be terribly exciting. sweatdrop

The third had a set team... the Legendary Sannin. Before they were all Jounin, they all studied under the third... although I can't remember if he was the third at that point...

Also, I can't imagine Naruto changing his costume to much over the next few years. He'd lose that visual individuality that allows you to instantly identify him. Unless he becomes a much darker version of himself, I can't see him being changed that much.

Oh yeah and the start of chapter 240 got me really excited because you see Kakashi pulling down his mask, but alas, it was just a teaser... still no open view of his face.  

Furyion

nightlight

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:59 am
naruto could be growing up though. the majority of the ninja lose a lot of their individuality when they grow up and take the standard uniform. but also, there are jounin that don't (ex: ino, shikamaru and choji's parents). while i think that naruto would look pretty pimpy in an anbu outfit or just a normal one, he could end up just adding a vest to his outfit. although if he did take the standard uniform, it would be hard to miss him still... xd

also, uzumaki means spiral, right?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:20 pm
Episode 110-111 was pretty good, what you guys think?  

Piro21

finethanks

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:53 am
Furyion
Oh yeah and the start of chapter 240 got me really excited because you see Kakashi pulling down his mask, but alas, it was just a teaser... still no open view of his face.

Did you see the animated ep yet? -_- It's wacky. domokun

Episode 109 was a tear-jerker (I seriously cry at everything), so I'm happy I had 110-111 to cheer me up a little bit. The last few episodes have been emotional for all characters involved. It's great to see how everyone has grown. 110-111 has only increased my love for Shikamaru heart

I can't wait until this next ep, though. It looks like Naruto is going to screw it all up again. stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:12 pm
apel
Furyion

Did you see the animated ep yet? -_- It's wacky. domokun

Episode 109 was a tear-jerker (I seriously cry at everything), so I'm happy I had 110-111 to cheer me up a little bit. The last few episodes have been emotional for all characters involved. It's great to see how everyone has grown. 110-111 has only increased my love for Shikamaru heart

I can't wait until this next ep, though. It looks like Naruto is going to screw it all up again. stressed

Yea I was a little upset at 109. I can understand where Sakura is coming from. It kinda made me mad but I still felt bad for her.

Plus 110-111 is great. The start of the best of Naruto series in my opinion. I am basing this on the manga sine the anime is being worked out on.  

Zhaitan

[.Sharingan Kakashi.]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:53 pm
oh darn! I haven't seen those episodes! I'd better go get them ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:57 pm
Dattebayo just posted Naruto 112 with subtitles 2 hours ago PST and the episode aired in japan today! Talk about fast.  

Piro21

finethanks

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:18 am
Awesome!!! I'm going to go find 112. I hope AoE subbed it already ;/ I donno. I've been getting wacky (translate: lame) subs lately sad

I was in withdrawal so bad I was getting the shakes. I might have to download the whole manga to tide me over until next week.

[post-112 EDIT]Shikamaru is pretty much my favorite now.[/EDIT]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:06 pm
apel
Awesome!!! I'm going to go find 112. I hope AoE subbed it already ;/ I donno. I've been getting wacky (translate: lame) subs lately sad

I was in withdrawal so bad I was getting the shakes. I might have to download the whole manga to tide me over until next week.

[post-112 EDIT]Shikamaru is pretty much my favorite now.[/EDIT]
I didnt know Choji was useful after all. He has a interesting technique reminds me of the armadillo from Breath of Fire 2.  

Piro21

finethanks

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:31 pm
Piro21
I didnt know Choji was useful after all.

Shikamaru heart had faith in Chouji. Actually, it was kind of predicatble (to me at least) that Chouji would pull through, eventually. You can't leave a good guy hanging like that. I admit there are a lot of twists in this series I didn't expect.

The first few episodes I had trouble swallowing. It all seemed very predictable. I was encouraged to keep watching until episode 19 at least. The rest is history.

Naruto is crack. I am an addict. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:42 pm
apel
Naruto is crack. I am an addict. sweatdrop
Well put.

Anybody catch the raw chapter yet? Wish I knew Japanese...  

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

Zhaitan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:45 pm
241 is out and I just finished DLing it. Gonna read it then post again with my thoughts.

Edit:

Just finished reading it. It wasn't that bad. Though the scan was shitty as hell. Didn't like that to much. What I am looking forward to is when Kakashi gets his sharingan eye.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:38 am
Zhaitan
Just finished reading it. It wasn't that bad. Though the scan was shitty as hell. Didn't like that to much. What I am looking forward to is when Kakashi gets his sharingan eye.
Hopefully that'll happen soon. When you wrote "read", do you mean just looking at pictures? Or do you know Japanese or something? ;sigh; Shonen Jump is only on chapter 51. It's funny to be behind and ahead at the same time.  

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

b l u e a n g e l

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:16 am
did the 5 th naruto book come out in english yet?  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games