Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarDew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:55 pm
hello.
i'm here, because i want to learn what is this whole Rp-thingy. well, theoretically i know, but never done it. sweatdrop
i'm somewhat literate if you are willing to overlook little grammar mistakes. and i'm willing to learn, though i don't have much time as i do both work and go to school...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:08 pm
Hola, amigos!

My name is Mara Baker. I sometimes look like this:
It's me!

when I don't look like this:

It's me without makeup!

I enjoy singing (I'm not good at it) acting (I'm told I'm good at it, but I'm not sure) talking (I'm neither good at it or have been told I'm good at it but...I put the effort in) and writing (I've been told I'm good at it, but this time I'm sure those people are filthy liars). I've been in more plays than I care to count on two hands, and hope to someday stand outside a Broadway theatre and say, "Gee! I wish I had the courage to step inside!"  

Thicket

1,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

sailorv61

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:10 am
Hi! I'm new to this community and websight. Just dropping a note to say hi!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:51 pm
Well I joined the guild a little while back and finally decided I should post something. >_<

I'm completely new to role playing, but I consider myself to be literate if that counts for anything. I wanted to learn how to role play because maybe then my writing in general could improve. I've noticed that most of my friends that role play pretty well can turn out awesome stories so I wanted to experiment and see how I'd do for a couple months or a couple years.

Name:(irl)Charissa
Birthdate: 07/29/89
Height: 5'0'' ^_^
Birth Country: Germany
Current Location: Augusta, Ga
Education: Junior in HS (graduated this year, in Fall it'll be official I guess?)
Hobbies: Writing, Drawing (I do Avis, OCs, random sketches of places I've been. I tend to stick with just pencil and pen - color really was never my thing), I DDR, : heart : racing and fighting games along with various rpgs. I play the violin, piano, keyboard, and bass. I love music. I also love learning something new.
Music: I listen to just about a little of everything: pop - jazz - rock - heavy metal - punk - classical - international music (mostly the different instruments) - jpop - techno - country - r&b. Something with meaning or silly but not ignorant and silly.
Currently I'm into ... : Feng Shui - Tai Chi - Yoga - Meditation - Self-discipline. I'm trying to find myself and I'm hoping that when I get back down to Ga (we're visiting family in Delaware so I can't clean up the mess I left) I'll be able to sort everything out.
Things I'm bad at: Keeping a commitment, sticking with one project at a time, paying attention, thinking, remembering important stuff, I obsess over people and inanimate objects like my tv, books, and computer. Having a life. Growing up/Maturing. Not being fickle and moody. Being too honest (I lack tact). Sounding stupid half the time. Making sense. Understanding most of my peers at school ._. kids, I swear ... >_<

Hm ... I guess that's it for now. Hopefully I'll get to know everyone and how everything works in this guild in a couple months or so.

::salutes::

o iSkit o

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:13 am
Thicket

That is an attractive picture xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:36 pm
Ritsuka Aoyagi, KH Roleplay wanderer. Been searching for lits for a while now, and I'm growing bored of working with 12-13 year-old kids. DDR/MMO nut, with a bit of Gran Turismo under my belt (F1... F1...).
My current obsession as of this post date is Wulfram, a free hovertank battle game. And the PA DMV manual.
Tried avy/general anime art, and gave up.  

Disamorado

flaming_moon123

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:00 am
Hello!!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:14 pm
RitsukaAoyagi
Ritsuka Aoyagi, KH Roleplay wanderer. Been searching for lits for a while now, and I'm growing bored of working with 12-13 year-old kids. DDR/MMO nut, with a bit of Gran Turismo under my belt (F1... F1...).
My current obsession as of this post date is Wulfram, a free hovertank battle game. And the PA DMV manual.
Tried avy/general anime art, and gave up.

A lot of us here are 20 or so, which I guess it not that much older, but... whee  

MrsMica
Crew

Chadwick the Great

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:16 pm
Hey, I'm Chad. I'm 15 years old. I saw this guild and it looked pretty cool. Anyway, I RP pretty much anything and I am a literate RPer. I like Boy Meets World, Napoleon Dynamite, The Simpsons, SpongeBob SquarePants, which pretty much tells you i am into comedy. Um...yeah other than that I don't know what else to say. See you around. Take care and stay cool.

-Chad  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:14 pm
I'm a writer and kind of crazy, I tend to be random and seem to say wierd things whenver I get tired of the conversation. I enjoy Roleplaying but when Illiterate people or someone who just can't Roleplay joins up it frustrates me. I have a short fuse and seem to get offended quickly...I'm a cancer and love long walks on the beach...um hmm anyway the names Ferenik but thats only because I don't like giving out my real name and I'm 16.  

ferenik

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:45 pm
ferenik
I'm a writer and kind of crazy, I tend to be random and seem to say wierd things whenver I get tired of the conversation. I enjoy Roleplaying but when Illiterate people or someone who just can't Roleplay joins up it frustrates me. I have a short fuse and seem to get offended quickly...I'm a cancer and love long walks on the beach...um hmm anyway the names Ferenik but thats only because I don't like giving out my real name and I'm 16.

You should require a character profile and approve them by hand  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:17 am
Penden
ferenik

You should require a character profile and approve them by hand
Thats a little tedious for me, plus I get a lot of people bugging me if I say no.  

ferenik

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

diaper genie

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:05 am
Hello everyone im Gaby you guys can call me nena, and im 20 years old. Im into alot of things... rp, music, dancing ya know. the usual.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:16 pm
Hello, I am Ian. I have never RP'ed before, and never expected to. My brother basically encouraged me to join this guild. Anyways, here's some statistics of myself..........mostly because I don't know how else to say it.
NAME: Ian Bloomquist
BIRTHDATE;AGE: 10/19/1990;14
INTRESTS: Drawing, writing horror stories, researching for my manga I am writing, drawing, writing short yet funny blips and stuff, playing with my SEVEN DOGS, drawing, and I love to sing, which people find very odd, but I think I am pretty good at it.
That's all for now, really.  

Kaze Master of Wind

Evil_Cotton_Candy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:08 pm
Hello.....I'm not new to RPing.....I've done it so many times I lost count. I joined this guild mostly to master my technique. Also for help on Character development. I am 15 and I am actually a guy. In my spare time I enjoy reading, writing, acting, playing my flute, dancing, talking, drawing, and several other things. I should actually be memorizing my lines for this play I'm in but I would much rather be on here xd  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games