Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
~New~ Sailor Moon Fan Above You Game! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has Sailor Moon ever made you cry?
  Yes, may times...
  Nope, I'm not emotional like that.
View Results

[+Lost Wonderland+]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:37 pm
^ You created this thread, and I thank you. Because this thread is mindlessly entertaining to read. If I could give you a huge hug, I would.

And to Luamer, I am always lost in wonderland and lost in reality. There is no difference between the two really. It's what you make of tham. <3

<> No I haven't... But now I want to find it and watch. o.o

v If you have have watched PGSM and watched the movie that goes along with it, what did you think of it? Mainly, what did you think of the villian?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:17 pm
^ I think it was that fake radio thingy-right? I think I remember it!

<> I love Mio as a villian! She rocked!! She was so nice yet so nasty at the same time! heart

v Back to the pro villians RP stuffs

We all know those senshi killed our parents, right? Lets say we manage to capture one or more of them. What should we do to them?  

Darkness Cake

User_8572

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:08 pm
^ It was that radio play thing, i laughed because it was just that stupid... heh

<> I'd say (since there'll be like 5 of us) we divide up the inner senshi, I'll take Venus (she's my favorite) since she's the one of love and beauty I, being Nehelenia's son, would love to torture the princess of Venus for an eternity in my mesmerizing world of dreams and mirrors... I think we could really test the ability of the senshi on a one-on-one fight matching wits and having it all lead like a maze (all 5 of our different worlds) to one final battle ground... to end all battles

v What senshi do you choose to take on and torture in your own world?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:14 pm
^ My friend had it on a cassette! They were funny!

<> I would choose Ami, since she's the smartest. She would be fun to torture and break. ^^ I'd save Usagi for Hime Tsuki.

v Which of the other children of the villians would you be closest to (powers and other such wise)?  

Darkness Cake

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:21 pm
^I loved PGSM Mamoru...he was hot...even if he made funny faces. XD

<.> Hmm... I dunno, since I'm the daughter of Galaxia o.o I have no clue.

However if I chose someone to capture...it would be Mars. She's so prideful. I'd like to knock that one down a few pegs... <<;; *And.. I'll keep mamoru hidden. cause...he'll be mine.. <<;; *am obsessed...it's sad..*

But..yes, Rei...would beg to die. N.n and I won't kill her. Ever. And then alternate between being all sweet and kind then evil on her. o.o and give her one of those 'damned if you do damned if you don't ' Choices like...

'You must crawl over broken glass and rusty nails nude, or the hungry depraved dogs will get you.' >>;; *am so bad....*

V

What would you do to the remaining senshi?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:58 pm
^ It's not sad. It's cute! I was the same way with Saffir-kun!

<> We should torture them by forcing them watch us harm their friends and loved ones. *iz in an evil mood today*

v What weapon would your villian be known for using? For example, Roselite would use a whip!  

Darkness Cake

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:49 am
^ xD!!! I started an evil revolution!

<> ooh....hmm..that's a good one.. I'd say between Scapels and a sword. Sword for maxium damage, scapels to slowly torture. (*in my true nature, I'm so...devious...>>;; but..this is PG-13 I'll be good.*)

V
As a villian, what would your outfit look like?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:13 am
^ Muahahahahha

<> I already have this figured out from years ago! It would be a dark green tubetop with white and green pants. She would have have shoulder armor and a cape while fighting (daddy's little girl)

v Would you try (as a villian) to revive your parent(s)?  

Darkness Cake

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:18 am
^ *snorts* >>;; USagi's head is a lumpy bowling ball.

<> Hell-to-the-naw. It just means they'll try and take the power -I- wrestled from the senshi and take over the world -I- conquered. Peh.

V

o.o >> Are we really insane?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:39 am
^ *falls over laughing* Bowling with Usagi's head! *laughs more* I might, though, bring back daddy, but without his powers...just so he can proud of me!

<> Unless having an overactive imagination is the same as being insane, then nope! ^^

v Should one of us go ahead and make this RP in the RP section?  

Darkness Cake

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:08 pm
^ I think so. XE

<> I think so. I just hope anyone who joins as a senshi knows they might be killed or captured....or...yeah..there's no way it'll be 'Heros win!!' >>;;

V...so...think anyone would join as a good senshi?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:51 pm
^ You're so cute in that outfit Luamervara!

<> I might play a senshi as well as myself... maybe Ami-chan...

v In what order should we kill the senshi?  

Darkness Cake

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:20 pm
^Thanks. n.n~

<> I dunno...abc order? age? Who's birthday comes first? erm..hm..The strongest to the weakest? Weakest to stronge? everyone that wears blue? or Red?

o.o so may possiblities.

V hmm... >>;; would you mix Ah! my goddess's Urd into SailorMoon? (Loves Urd..she's just like my rei.)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:32 pm
^ You're right... so many...

<> Nah! She's too bad-a** for Sailor Moon. She'd kick Usagi's butt up and down the hallways!

v Who would win, Usagi or Princess Serenity?  

Darkness Cake

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:47 pm
^ I know! I love Urd as much as I love Mamoru.

<.> Peh, Serenity of course. She has had more formal training then Usagi EVER will. Even when Usagi becomes N-Q Serenity, she would never become great.

V >> Between Endymion Good and Endymion Bad- who would win? (Betting bad boy because he plays dirty.)  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games