Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yet another AU RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:50 am
MOkuba smiles translating for Seto instead of waiting for Joey as he looked at his hair in the mirror. " Wow, its shiny.." Mokuba replied after translating. " Yeah it is. " I reply looking a little nervous, 'As long as he doesnt know Im InunaideGner, he wont kill me..' I think to myself still looking nervous.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:55 am
Seto was becoming frustrated with the fact that his company didn't seem to exist here. Not only was he in a Western area, he had no company, no status, no anything.
"Wait... people don't know who I am right?" He asked.
"Well, dressed like that they'll assume you're a cosplayer or a LARPer, but other than that no. Why?" I reply.
"I've got..." Seto paused and looked in his wallet. "1,000,000 yen or so with me. If no one knows who I am, I won't be accosted by fangirls. Mokuba, today there's nothing to worry about... let's go have some fun."
"You carry around 10,000 dollars or so like it's pocket change? Man... I'm lucky to have a couple hundred..." I comment. "Hey, how do you plan on getting around? It's pretty far from here to anywhere..."
"By calling a cab?" Seto asks, like it's the most natural thing in the world. I sigh.
"I'll drive. Come on Inu, we'll have a party! Anzu, Yugi, you two can stay here if you want. My car holds five people and I have to be one of them."
"Why are you taking the Mutt with?" Seto asks.
"Because I can't understand you half the time." I reply.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:19 am
Mokuba smiled excited, " Yeha lets go hang out! " Mokuba exclaimed going over to stand by Seto. I smiled more at the brotherly love, " Besides, Joeys fun to have around." I reply with a smile. " They may be crazy Seto, but I like them, their fun. " Mokuba said to his brother.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:32 am
"Well, first thing's first. Seto, we're going to dress you. Mokuba, you look just fine, no one will notice you that much anyway... But Seto, first we rid you of the coat, then the belts, then I'll see what I can do with you from there." I smile at him.

"No? I don't mind the coat, but not the belts." Seto crosses his arms.

"Well, what are they even for? You don't ever do anything with them, and they just look strange. Mokuba, you ought to know, what do they do?" I ask.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:36 am
" Their actually just for decoration, the KC thing is the only real thing hi tech on his coat. Besides that I have no idea what he does in that lab of his. He couldve made his arm shackles into laser beams. But so far the KC is all I know of. " Mokuba explained in the best english he could, messing up on some of the words but we got the point. And it just made me find him even more cute. " Well, were gonna have to take the belts and shackles off. Though I think he would look good with just the black shirt and pants." I reply nodding slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:48 am
"I do too, but I've always wanted to see what he'd look like in normal clothes... And I have to do something about those boots... I like raised heel boots as much as anyone but here in Canada our men folk are called crossdressers when they wear those." I smile, Seto doesn't.
"Fine... I'll leave them off... But the shackles are cool looking." Seto pouts, removing the belts and then the shackles.
"Well, only in the manga." I reply. "Relax, we won't let anything happen to you, now come on. I'm driving."
"Alright..." Seto follows me to my car.

((My car is a Hyundai Accent. I like it, but it's kind of small. This could get interesting.))  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:51 am
" I call shot gun!!" Mokuba shouted jumping in the front seat. I smile not minding and I sit in the back buckling up. " You buckle up to Mokuba. " I whisper. " You sound like Seto. " Mokuba replied playfully rolling his eyes as he did so. Then he got the crazy look like in the ferrari episode((pictures were in the guild too)) as he looked at you, " How fast does it go? " he asked looking excited.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:59 am
"Not too much faster than the speed limit. I'm not getting in trouble just to show you that my car goes at 200 KM/H. But we're going to have a bit of a car ride. It's about an hour to the nearest respectable mall." I make sure everyone's in, and move Mokuba's seat foward on account of Seto sitting behind him.

"You're serious? The nearest mall is an hour away?" Seto asked.

"Yup. Nearest everything is an hour away. I'll take you there though. Oh, but we have to stop at several banks to change your yen into Canadian dollars. It'd be weird to do it all at once, they'd think they were counterfeit." I smile. "Any objections to Linkin Park? I like my music to drive by."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:02 am
" Heck i love them play them, have you heard them yet Mokuba? " I ask him, mokuba shakes his head no. " Well in that case you must play it Luna. " I say with a big grin as Mokuba moves his chiar up for Seto.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:13 am
"Indeed, it seems I must. All the songs I can somehow relate back to Seto and Mokuba and so on. Especially Figure.09 which is clearly from Seto's perspective." I plug the disk in, and let it go.

((My Linkin Park disk starts with A place for my Head, then Faint, then Figure.09, My December, Numb, Papercut, Points of Authority, Somewhere I Belong.))

"Stop that." Seto says.

"What?" I keep my eyes on the road, only because I have to.

"You talk like I don't exist." I cna hear the annoyance in his voice.

"And? Seto, remember, you're fictional to me. I'm not over the fact that you exist quite yet." I reply. "Now, where were we going? Oh right! The bank."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:19 am
" Besides, its fun to dedicate songs to people, without them we wouldnt have AMVs. " I say with a big smile. " AMVs? " Mokuba asked turning to face me. " Anime music videos." I explain.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:25 am
"We have those at home. I have some Hellsing ones on my computer. I was going to make one, but I was busy." Seto said.

"You're a Hellsing fan? Tell me quick, which is better, the anime or the manga?" I catch a glance of him in the mirror.

"Manga. The anime starts just fine, but then they inserted Incognito and it could have been so much better and they took Paladin Anderson down to a secondary character with no use other than menace of the week and he's so much better than that and-" Seto continues on.

"See? He's a fanboy, he just won't admit it." I whisper loudly to Mokuba.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:28 am
" Wow, its Lunas dream come true. " I say aloud as Mokuba laughs seeing his brother showing his fanboyish side.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:37 am
"Yes! I want to go home with you guys. That would rock so much." I smile pulling into the first bank. "Come on Seto, bring your wallet and well get those yen changed."

"Hunh? Oh right... I may have been ranting there..." Seto laughed nervously.

"No, really? But it's okay, I do the same thing and about Hellsing and FF and just about everything."

"Mokuba, I think that girl is flirting with your brother..." Joey commented.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:42 am
" I think they both like my brother. " Mokuba replied thoguh chuckles. i just blush looking away. Mokuba smiled seeing me blush, " If we could Id like it if both of you came. " he replied still looking at me. I look over excited rememberign the blush on my cheeks. I just look away again, " Ill need to cash some of my money too. I only got American money. ' i reply pulling about $200 from my wallet.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games