Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:45 pm
((yeah I agree, but Mokuba with the lack of attention he gets from Seto sadly wants any attention he can get. But itd be cute if Seto woke up while doing things to Mokuba, but instead of stopping just continued 4laugh ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:03 pm
(Cute? I don't know if cute is the word, but I can't think of another. Ironic, perhaps? But it would be lovely woulcn't it. mrgreen question )  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:57 pm
((yeah it would be Ironic, but to me it would be cute 4laugh heart ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:31 am
@ InunaideGner (yes I could spell your name without checking if I got it right) I'll pm you in a min.

Meanwhile, Joey and Duke are doing 'it' under the sheets, making quite some noise.
Duke gasping all the time, he said some things, Joey 'talking' between panting.... You know, those sounds mrgreen

Set0Kaiba

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:43 am
Duke and Joey have put the sheets off their heads, and like.. fell asleep heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:50 am
((No kidding... poor Joey. xd ))  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:21 am
Fyerluna
((yeah; they'll be in some truble when the others realize what happened))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:28 am
Set0Kaiba
Fyerluna
((why would their be trouble for Duke and Joey doign stuff, im confused))  

InunaideGner

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:36 am
InunaideGner
Set0Kaiba
Fyerluna
((Just them having a lot to explain... and embarrassment when they realize everybody could hear and see everything. BTW like my sig?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:52 am
Set0Kaiba
InunaideGner
Set0Kaiba
Fyerluna
((Just them having a lot to explain... and embarrassment when they realize everybody could hear and see everything. BTW like my sig?))
((yes i do, its awsome xd , later today, im gonna go get my hair cut like Mokubas for the comiccon =, animeexpo and my cosplay party thats coming up, Im going as Moki for all three*goes to find a Seto to glomp and follow* xd ))  

InunaideGner

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:58 am
InunaideGner
Set0Kaiba
InunaideGner
Set0Kaiba
Fyerluna
((yes i do, its awsome xd , later today, im gonna go get my hair cut like Mokubas for the comiccon =, animeexpo and my cosplay party thats coming up, Im going as Moki for all three*goes to find a Seto to glomp and follow* xd ))
((( whee Awesome!
There are like.. noanime-things here in Holland TT crying TT
)))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:06 am
Set0Kaiba
InunaideGner
Set0Kaiba
InunaideGner
Set0Kaiba
Fyerluna
((( whee Awesome!
)))
((ah, but that Yami is quiet hot whee when i get my costume, Ill take pictures of how i look as Mokuba, and ill post them somewhere 3nodding and you guys can tell me what you think, the vest isnt gonna be as detailed as I want it to be. But it would take my mom forever, nad I cant sew so sweatdrop ))  

InunaideGner

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:13 am
InunaideGner
Set0Kaiba
InunaideGner
Set0Kaiba
InunaideGner
Set0Kaiba
Fyerluna
((( whee Awesome!
)))
((ah, but that Yami is quiet hot whee when i get my costume, Ill take pictures of how i look as Mokuba, and ill post them somewhere 3nodding and you guys can tell me what you think, the vest isnt gonna be as detailed as I want it to be. But it would take my mom forever, nad I cant sew so sweatdrop ))

((I see.. If you have the pic, please PM me with it... I'd save it in my document named; @Cosplay@
It's where my sigpic came from))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:16 am
Set0Kaiba
InunaideGner
Set0Kaiba
InunaideGner
Set0Kaiba
InunaideGner
Set0Kaiba
Fyerluna
((( whee Awesome!
)))

((I see.. If you have the pic, please PM me with it... I'd save it in my document named; @Cosplay@
((i dont have it at the moment, my costume istn ready, once I get it though Ill send it to you 3nodding ))  

InunaideGner

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:22 am
InunaideGner
Set0Kaiba
InunaideGner
Set0Kaiba
InunaideGner
Set0Kaiba
InunaideGner
Set0Kaiba
Fyerluna
((( whee Awesome!
)))

((i dont have it at the moment, my costume istn ready, once I get it though Ill send it to you 3nodding ))
((*glomp))*  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games