Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!
Introductions ~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demographic fun!
female - 15 years old or younger
24%
 24%  [ 102 ]
female - 16 to 20 years old
21%
 21%  [ 87 ]
female - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 29 ]
male - 15 years old or younger
16%
 16%  [ 69 ]
male - 16 to 20 years old
22%
 22%  [ 92 ]
male - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 409

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:25 pm
Alias of choice: cherryblossom_chan
Age confused oct.17
Naruto Knowledge:Anime (seen to episode 1-126) Manga ( just the ones you don't get on the anime YET....ex.253...)
Favorite character(s):i have alot....Sasuke...Naruto...Sakura...Temari...Gaara..Jiraiya...the fifth hokage...Kakashi...and...Lee
Anything else you'd like to share: not really... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:15 pm
Alias of choice:Icarus

Naruto Knowledge:I have watched 76 eps of the Anime and have studied the sites Naruto-kun and Naruto fan fully.
Favorite character(s):Sasuke is my favorite but Rock Lee and Gaara are cool also
Anything else you'd like to share:Naruto is bloody awsome, i have now got 7 people hooked on it by showing them only one episode. I own all the Anime.
Edited i went and watched more  

Tapsters

Benevolent Conversationalist

Xx~Bob Makihara~xX

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:19 pm
Alias of choice: Tiger or Bob-kun

Naruto Knowledge: Ummmm. I've read everything except the 2 current chapters.

Favorite character(s):The Three Legendary Ninjas, ummmmm. Everyone pretty much.

Anything else you'd like to share: Not really. You can always ask me if there's anything you wish to know.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:27 pm
Alias of choice: ?

Naruto Knowledge: Umm, I've watched about all the episodes >.< And i'm starting to read the Manga biggrin

Favorite character(s): Naruto kicks a** wink He acts exactly like me O_O Its almost Scary, and my friend is exactly like Sasuke, also so evry Scary -.-; Kakashi is also very hilarious and funny xd I love his little book. And umm who else... Sasukes okay xp

Anything else you'd like to share: I have a lot of Naruto merchandise xD Good lord what this show has done to me. And i sold everything on Gaia just to get a damn Forehead Protecter thing xp 7k/21k! Anyway, I wuv Naruto 3nodding

Shinobi_Sakura

Antidia

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:54 am
Alias of choice: Dia
Naruto Knowledge: I've read the first 10 chapters, and then all the chapters since 90 to now. I've seen all the episodes of the anime, and am eagerly pacing the floor waiting for the release of ep 127-128.
Favorite character(s): Kiba, Sasuke and Kakashi top the list, but I heart them all. sweatdrop
Anything else you'd like to share?: Nothing I can think of now, but I will ammend this if I think of something. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:30 pm
Alias of choice: Lady Kass
Naruto Knowledge: I've only just got started - Chapter 46 in the manga and episode 3 in the anime. Man, it's addictive. Thanks to my friend two posts above. stare
Favorite character(s): Sasuke! I always get him as the results on the test... it's really scary because I said exactly what he said and I never even read/watched any of Naruto. ninja And Kakashi is hilarious even if he just stands there.
Anything else you'd like to share: Umm... not that I know of... ninja  

Amiiria

Cyanna

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:25 pm
Alias of choice: Cyanna

Naruto Knowledge: I'm all caught up with both the manga and the anime.

Favorite character(s): Rock Lee is my number one favorite though my inner fangirl whom I keep locked up in a cage (don't worry I feed her regularly) has been fangirling over Sasuke since she saw that official art of him playing the flute (musicians...we likes them).

Other favorites of mine are Tsunade, Shikamaru, Gaara, Naruto....and recently I've been enoying Gai's moments on screen too. He's like a big kid and I can't dislike anyone who is so young at heart.

Anything else you'd like to share:

Yes...this super special limited edition Beatles cover I found stashed in the bowels of my hards drive. Hope it makes you laugh.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:38 pm
name: Jingko
age 24
alise: Hakki form saiyuki
naruto knowlegde: up to 162 in manga and about eps. 20 someting.-i'm busy anddon't get to watch it alot, beacuse of youger relitives around
other facts, cosplay as kagura form inuyasha, and hakki form saiyuki.
like ramen-but only the japanese kind-or hong kong, the american stuff is good but not quite the same. and likes also of stuff  

jingko

jingko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:39 pm
jingko
name: Jingko
age 24
alise: Hakki form saiyuki
naruto knowlegde: up to 162 in manga and about eps. 20 someting.-i'm busy anddon't get to watch it alot, beacuse of youger relitives around
other facts, cosplay as kagura form inuyasha, and hakki form saiyuki.
like ramen-but only the japanese kind-or hong kong, the american stuff is good but not quite the same. and likes also of stuff

sorry fix to make, it alot of stuff0that i like-my bad. redface  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:12 am
name : keyosake know as the soultaker

Alias of choice: zabuza and sakura cause she reminds me of the sister i lost and Mitarashi Anko

Naruto Knowledge: ive read the manga and also ive seen some of the shows in japanese and i also did battle aganist narutos group

Favorite character: my most fav is heart Mitarashi Anko she is also the only one that has a place in my heart i also like , naruto,sakura,sasake,kakashi even if they are my there the ones i swore to defeat  

larence

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 1:41 pm
*drops dead when posting this* I have looked through every page in this thread just to make shure if I had introduced myself...wichI haven't crying

*ehm* eek
*bows* Goodday to ye! ninja I'm Shadow the Hedgehog 3nodding

Alias of choice: hmm..just call me Shadow or "Sd" for short but some people also call me "hedgehog" too for some reason sweatdrop

Naruto Knowledge: hmm..well a few chapters of the Manga and Every Naruto Episode that has been shown so far surprised

Favorite character(s): hmm..tis a good question! blaugh well my favorites besides Naruto ((of course)) ish Rock Lee, Kakashi..and Zabusa 3nodding

Anything else you'd like to share: well most people describe me as a bit hyper..but that's just a habbit ^^ and also I sometimes like to be a trouble maker for my closest friends but in a fun way.((you have been warned)) umm......eh.... I like Icecream? neutral sweatdrop ((doesn't know what else to say))

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:20 am
Alias of choice: Rumi

Naruto Knowledge: till chapter 252 I think...I have to read again...and I also saw something from the Anime
(manga till chapter 90 in German....)

Favorite character(s): hm I like them all! ^^ I think Hinata is cute! heart

Anything else you'd like to share: I´m from Germany....I cosplayed Hinata-chan and I will do more Naruto-Cosplay ^__^  

rumi-hinata

Leafy_Jodie

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 7:22 am
Alias of choice: Cryst
Naruto Knowledge: 132 episodes of anime, most of the manga chapters and I remember most of the characters by name
Favorite character(s): Uzumaki Naruto, Gaara of the Sand and Rock Lee
Anything else you'd like to share: Well, I'm from Finland, somewhat of a quiet and melancholic person. I'm good drawer and singer and I'm writing a fanfiction that might become a major anime crossover  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:07 pm
*welcomes new members* HIYA! heart  

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

GTFOGG

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:38 pm
Alias of choice: Shingo...Who else can i be but myself..
Naruto Knowledge: I've been up to date with the anime and manga (ep 140 for the anime,Chapter 265 for the manga.)I've been playing Naruto 3 for the gamecube,and i'm looking for Naruto 2 for Ps2.I'll be getting soon...I hope..
Favorite character(s): Kisame,samehada...The thing has a mind of it's own!,Itachi,Kiba,Neji.
Anything else you'd like to share: Is there anthing you would want to know? i think not...  
Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games