Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:33 pm
flame headed off into the forest and keeped on walking around sniffing the ground and smelt someone he never meant so he hid in the bushes looking around  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:45 pm
slighter woke up in the forest whit his head still in the waterand pulled himself out turning into his wolf form and looking at his wound still in pain  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:56 pm
Star absentmindedly strolled into the forest, in search of someone to talk to, when she detected the scent of blood in the air. Familiar blood at that. Cautiously making her way towards the source, she found Slighter wounded. She winced at the puddle of blood around him and went over. She quickly shed a tear on his wound, but it only stopped the blood. It needed to take a while before it closed completely. She took out a towel and dunked it in the water, putting it on top of his wound when she wrung it out a little. "How'd you get hurt so bad"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:55 pm
slighter looked up at her "i...i dont know, i woke up like this just a few days ago"he said has he tried to move himself out f the water and layed down by a tree in the shade  

Slighter
Captain

Yami_Malik

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:20 pm
Malik walked slowly through the forest with his head hung low to the ground anda slight frown on his face. He stopped suddenly at the oak tree that sat in the forest and curled up next to it. He closed his eyes and whimpered every few minutes while few tears slowly ran down his cheek onto the ground. As he rested near the oak tree he thought about Kita and the others for a while.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:58 am
Realizing he had fallen asleep, he lifted his head up slowly and looked around the area. He folded his ears back and whimpered yet again as he calmly rested his head back down while staying awake.  

Yami_Malik

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:09 am
"Hmm, strange. Well you should get some rest then." Star helped him up and out of the water, towards the tree he seemed to be wanting to lay down by. Just as she was about to go to the lake to see what might have caused him his injury when she heard whimpering every so often. Curious, she turned wolf and stealthily moved towards the sound, only to find someone she recognized. Star wagged her tail and panted as she sat down infront of him. Hey Malik! Where's Kita? Star looked around the place to try and spot her when she noticed his stained face from his tears and his flattened ears. She lowered her head and stopped wagging her tail. Aww...sorry. I didn't notice you were sad at first. What's wrong?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:18 pm
He opened his eyes and looked up at her. "I dont want to talk about..please leave me be, I need time to myself.." He moved his head so it was facing the other way.  

Yami_Malik

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:52 pm
If he wanted to be alone, why would he whimper so much and so easily heard? She thought privately to herself. Star whimpered as her ears flattened against her head with her tail between her legs. Okay, I'm sorry. But if you want company later on, Slighter and me are near the lake that's closest here. Star whined softly before she got up and started to head back the way she came.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:34 pm
"Right.." he mumbled to himself. When Star was out of sight, he stood up and walked off, keeping his head low and his tail inbetween his legs.  

Yami_Malik

Kita Rottura

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:06 pm
-Kita abruptly got to her paws and bounded off into the forest. Her ears quivering, and her tail streaking out behind her, wisping pat low branches and bushes. The violence and fury within her paws, freely released itself against the earth, as the she-wolf ran as fast as her legs would allow her. The tense muscles rippled wildly beneath her loose fur, gaining strength as she leaped over the fallen branches. Clashing like thunder against the forest floor, Kita had the over-whelming feeling of freedom. As she came to an abrupt stop before entering a thicket of trees, the white wolf glanced over her shouder. Her pink tounge flowed out of the side of her mouth, as she panted wildly. Feeling her body tempeture decreasing, she huffed lightly, and brought her nose to the wind. Faintly catching the scent of other wolves from the pack, her tail wagged slowly. Without warning, the she-wolf took off at a fast run into the forest again-  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:38 am
slighter woke up underneath a tree slighty out of the shade and he opened up his eyes and looked around has he stood up streching and yawning then started to walk around and stopped by a lake and started to lap up some water, it was pretty obviouse that slighter wasen't himself has he stopped laping the water and his eyes started to glow red again but it was slightly different then before.  

Slighter
Captain

MsWhispers

Wilderness Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:33 am
Kat lays out on a sun-warmed rock and yawns lazily.

((Oh, I haven't been on in forever....I see we have new people! heart I've been working on myspace to much...xD))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:51 am
Black woke up[ at the den and yawned. She walked to the lake, jumping on flowers and growling and pawing at bugs flying aroudn. She saw slighter and smiled, She ran up to him and jumped onto his back."hihi slighter"She smiled  

Babe_In_Black1881

~G~rounded ~B~utterfly

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:18 pm
((I'm sorry for my Absense, but I was busy packing and getting rid of my things.))  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games