Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:06 pm
Angel_Fantasy
Wolfs Heart
"Yeah, we are close friends the best there can be, but you are beta female, and once again I am just a loner. Plus you have no reason to look up to me now. Going back and forth is very bad..." Heart said, "It sounds like something Frozen might do..." Heart watched her playing with the pups from her flat rock and continued to lay there.

Star shook her head vigorously. "What does a title matter? Nobody really looks up to me anyways, not that I care. I'd rather have a friend relationship with everyone than be all boring and respected and whatnot with responsibilities. Besides, you're so much more mature than me. I'm constantly acting like a pup! I need you to keep me in line, and I look up to you! It all works out just fine. So don't be sad." She nuzzled Heart's neck but growled softly when she mentioned Frozen.

"I still act like a pup!" Heart argued back. "But i am glad I have a great friend like you." Heart smiled and her tail wagged, "Me and Sy played tag the other night, so don't tell me I don't act like a pup..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:47 pm
Jeckt murged from the trees and stumbles upon Heart and others. "Oh, why hello. I did not see you there." Jeckt walks over and sits down. "mind if i join?"  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

inu_rocket

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:17 pm
rein slowly sits on the ground at her feet... "hello there" she says  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:18 pm
her voice echoes in the silence.. a vast the voices she thought she heard was that of ghosts  

inu_rocket

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:27 pm
Star's ears perked up. "Did I hear you right? You said Sky came back? Wow! Must have been a blue moon then!" Star laughed. Hearing an unfamiliar voice behind her, she turned her head around to see two new wolves. Her tail wagged to show she meant no harm and she barked a greeting. "Hello! Don't worry! We don't bite. Hard. Just kidding." She grinned.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:30 pm
"that's ok i'll just bite back!" Jeckt jokingly interjected. "sooooo what are you talkin bout?" Jeckt looks around at his suroundings. "nice place up here."  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:43 pm
"Hmm, good choice. I've been told that I taste good." Star said teasingly. "Oh, nothing of interest to you." She nodded. "Mmm hmm. It's not only nice here though."

((Sorry for the late reply. My computer's being an idiot. stare ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:35 pm
"hmmmm well let me taste!" Jeckt goes towrads star but stops. "You know i think i have a meating to go to....ummmmm yeah a meating" Jeckt looks around and turns to leave."see ya around."  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:09 pm
Star grinned, as she knew he was only kidding and wasn't really going to bite her. She laughed. "Sure. Go then. Don't be late! See ya." Star turned back to Heart and laid her head across Heart's back and smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:24 pm
As jeckt was leaving he spoted two other wolves coming up the mountain. He knew the two wolves for they had grown up together."Hey Feay! Hey Miko!" Jeckt cried down to them. "Hello to you to Jeckt." Feay Shouted back. "hey i don't have much time to speak i got to go find Bealine!" Jeckt told them. "ok you go do that. We where just out on a walk." The twin proclamed. Jeckt then rushes down the mountain and (from runnig to fast) Falls Snout first into a pile of mud. "great!" jeckt said "Now i'm gonna look terable when i see Bealine. I'll just go wash at the lake." Feay and Miko contenue up the mountain and Pass star and the others without even a glance. Feay and Miko dissapeare into the mist, cloud, and fog (all pritty much the same).
(BTW Jeckt is a guy)  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

gothic_rain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:39 am
The four wolves stood next to each other barely moving, but on guard  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:48 am
Then Feay and miko came troting down the mountain but this time stopped to talk to the others. "Hello, We are Feay" Said Feay "and miko" said miko. "Who are you?" said Feay and miko.  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:56 am
gothic_rain
The four wolves stood next to each other barely moving, but on guard

Star looked over at them and smiled, amused. "You know, because of the number of wolves in our pack, there are hardly any intruders or wolves who're going to attack behind your back. Besides, humans are not allowed in here. You don't have to constantly be on guard."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:19 pm
Feay and miko sat down at both sides of star."What's your name?" Asked Feay feay. "and the name of your friends?" asked Miko.  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:05 pm
Star blinked, surprised to see two wolves beside her without her even realizing it. "Oh, hello. Nice to meet you two. I'm Star, the one lying next to me is my close friend, Heart and the four wolves over there are Renegade, Rain, Synge, and Kaiser."  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games