Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
Demon's Lair Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:10 pm
"Shuicho. I caught 3 birds our first time hunting. It was really exciting. I can't wait to go hunting again." She said excitedly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:14 pm
[x]
Hashi jumps up,
"I can't wait till I can be able to hunt a deer!"
{X}

Nutella Mocha

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:11 am
"Wow, a deer is like really big. That would be cool. I know you'd be able to do it." She thought about it for a moment. "But only when you get older. hehe I think you'd get stepped on right now." She said with a giggle.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:13 am
[x]
Hashi nods his head,
"Well of course I'd have to wait.but I hope it is worth it!!!",
he said smiling as he sat back down again.
{X}

Nutella Mocha

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:21 am
"Oh yeah. If you get a big enough deer you'll be able to feed the whole pack. That would be cool. Well, I think it would be anyways." She said. "I think I'd have to practice more before I think I'd be ready for a deer. They seem hard to take down to me." she said looking at the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:39 am
[x]
Hashi nodded his head,
"They are hard...one time even Hero and Sora had a hard time bringing down a buck."
{X}

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:45 am
Almirrah traveled about in the night, ignoring any creatures that taunted her as she walked on, for she did not wish to hunt. She merely walked around the place several times, thinking of the past.
She looked up, the moonlight providing a sufficient light source in the area. The place seemed eerie in the moon's light, and the forests that surrounded her also seemed arcane and unwelcoming.
She sniffed the air, for she had thought she smelled someone nearing. Her thoughts were to hide and then stalk whomever was near, but she knew that that would only be a waste of time.
Sighing to herself, she dropped down to the earth and pretended to rest, though she was unable to during the night.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:05 am
Sulkrai stretched out on a rock, not long ago she heard voices and strayed away from their direction. A lot was on her mind, she hid her head under her arms trying to make the thoughts stop. It pained her to remember and though time and time again she wished to never remember anything.  

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:31 am
Tumorias woke up,and lifted her head of Hero's shoulder,she yawns and stands up,then walks out of the cave without any words,she had just woken up from a nightmare,and she had a lot on her mind,so she didin't sense the wolf ahead.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:39 am
Sulkrai curled up into a ball on the rock, trying even harder to stop her head from spinning.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:43 am
[x]
Tumorias walked out of the shadows,and her thoughts were interupted,when she saw a wolf curled into a ball.
{X}

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:57 am
Sulkrai heard a noise, breathing heavily she looks up, only able to see a dark figure.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:01 am
[x]
Tumorias sees that it is a woman,she walks up to her slowly.
{X}

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:14 am
Sulkrai starts to see clearly and realaxes not thinking of her as a threat, she lays back down and waits for her to come closer.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:16 am
[x]
Tumorias was now next to her,as she crouches down,
and looks at the woman,her ice cold blue eyes,starting to soften just a tiny bit.
"Are you okay?"
{X}

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games