Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:46 pm
"i am here" he said from the back of the cave
"that is for when i want to eat food in human form i hunt for regular food when i am hungry in my natural form" he said as he watched he  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:50 pm
"Oh" she said as she walked towards the back of the cave. She stood a few feet from him and watched him. "I thought this was a human den when I saw the meats, that is not the way of which the wolves eat." She said as she smelt the bitter salt that coated them. She preferred the ice method of preserving meat.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:00 pm
"well i meet with sertain humans for sertain things and i have to feed them in the wy of humans do i not..." he said as he watched her even more carfuly now, staying where he was he motioned to some parchment and quills next to the small stone he was laying next.
"that is for my trade amongst the humans, i am a maper" he said as he nocked over the parchment and it unfuruled to reveal a map of the valley and the moutains above it. "that is my personal map it is so i can remember where i put stashes of meat and other more usfull things"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:02 pm
She looks at the things not really interested she had given up on learning the ways of the humans when Sky had stopped teaching her. She noticed he was watching her carefully and wondered why.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:05 pm
((sorry gtg its time for me to get off my comp see you tommarrow))

as he was watching her he fell asleep  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:06 pm
She looked at him, and for a split moment she felt uncomfortable so she walked to the lake.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Yami_Malik

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:22 pm
Malik had no idea how long it had been...but it had been a while. He sat down next to the lake staring in a direction but looking at nothing. He stood up on all fours, slowly and deeply lapping up water from the lake while closing his eyes. Suddenly, a horrible pain shot up his right hindleg and he whimpered while thrusting his leg about. A rattlesnake thumped onto the floor, and it clearly struck his leg. "Dammit..I didn't even sense the presense of a snake.." he was becoming light-headed and his heart rate grew faster. He knew if no one was around to help he would die in a matter of hours or even minutes. He wasn't sure, but he would die. He hadn't seen anyone around for a long time. It was pretty much hopeless. He winced and fell over on his side breathing heavily. It was definately the end for him..."No.." he whispered to himself. The pain started fading away, he could no longer feel it. Even though he was dieing, atleast it would leave him suffering. The pack had fallen to ruin. He no longer had anyone to love or to talk to. Nothing at all..maybe it was better this way, he was about to give up on life...he tried his best he could but it wasn't enough. With one final breath, he had passed on, away from the earth. His eyes faded and half opened. It was the end...for him and Sora. Though, they were not linked together physically, their lives were connected through a bond. If Malik died, Sora would die along with him. Shortly after Malik perished, Sora ceased to exist as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:10 pm
Heart woke up from her sleep, the air around her felt so wrong. She felt like things were missing. Things were out of place. She lifted her head and jumped into a tree, she formed into an eagle, the brown and black one she had always been. She jumped out of the tree and flew over the valley. The beta male had died. "It wasn't supposed to happen" She said as she circled his dead body and her eagle eyes picked up the 2 holes of fangs. She saw that the crows had already been visiting his body. She noticed that a pup was missing, a friend of Black's... but there was no body. He had mysteriously vanished. She sniffed the air and could smell his presence nowhere. She landed in a tree, wondering what had happened to the beloved pack she had once joined as a loner which she had now returned to. Everything was changing. She breathed in heavily. And sighed as the leaves of fall rushed around the valley in the swift cold breeze.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:57 am
Black woke up and yawned. She looked around for Albi..buyt sadly he was no where to be found. She sigehd and howled sadly before dropping ehr ears and walking away. Her ears and tail drooped sadly as she walked slowly into the woods and to the lake. She layed down at the lake with her head restring on the ground between her front paws. The water sllwly lapped up on the shore and around her muzzle lightly as she closed her eyes. She was sad again but it wasn't anything nre to her. Shehad been sad alot in her life, and it seemed that for her wwhenever she was happy it only lasted a little while. Then things would go back to the way they were before and she would once again become sad. Sje thought back to al the times when peopel had foght. When she had first met albi and learned that she was adopted. Then she remeber all the fun times she had. Going and getting her ears and nose and belly peirced, When she would play games with her dad, and play jokes on the members of the pack. slo9owly a tear dropped from her eye and onto onwe of her paw "daddy"she said softly as she closed her eyes again.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:09 am
Hearts ears picked up the soft whisper of Black, the words she had said, "Sky" she thought. She wondered if she too was contributing to the destruction of this pack, by what she did to Sky. She wondered how he was feeling, wondered how rebellious er pups would feel of her because their mom was going to choose someone else over their father. The number of mistakes she had maid. SHe had started to count them. She pecked a hole into the tree for every mistake she had made and the tree was almost no longer brown because all the bark had been stripped away from the holes she had made. She wondered how much longer she was going to live this way.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:09 pm
as he walked into view of the lake he saw the bark stiped tree and said "if you wish it i will disapear again heart so you may continue your life like you seemingly wanted" he said as he walked to the tree and layed there waiting for someone to discover him  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:13 pm
Heart formed back into a wolf and jumped down from the tree, "No it is not that, I just....things are becoming so hard... It isn't you, but the pack in general, it has fallen apart..." Heart walked up to him and sat down.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:17 pm
"that may be true but the ties that bind it are strong if i hadnt of come the pack would continue to grow and be a aw insiring sight in a winter or two" he says as he grinds his teeth with oveoiuse effort to conseal discomfort  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:19 pm
Heart backed away, "That's not true, this pack was falling apart before you even caught my scent in this valley. After I had the pups is when it all started happening I think, when me and Sky mated... So in a sence it feels to be my fault."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:22 pm
"dont say that" he says as he got up and looked to the horizon "it is never your fault you are my friend and my first love nothing is ever your fault" he walks twords the horizon as he looks north "it is time for me to go home if you wish you may come aswell"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games