Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
VICTORIA || The Place To Be! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:41 am
I have the time, and so many games that I haven't finished, I need to play them, but I just can't get the motivation. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:45 am
Well for me it started with VCE. There are games I have which I still havn't finished either, namely Kingdom Hearts, Starfox Adventures and Eternal Darkness.  

WellzY
Crew

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:52 am
You haven't finished Kindom Hearts or Starfox Adventures? neutral Like as in beaten the final boss? I've only got a couple of items to get in both before I've completely finished them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 am
Nope, Starfox is boring as all hell, and I just stopped playing KH because that wasn't so compelling either. That, and I didn't have the time or effort required to finish either.  

WellzY
Crew

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:57 am
Fair enough. I've always had heaps of time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:59 am
I have heaps of time now, but no motivation. I have no idea what's happening in each game, so I'd have to start all over again.

Besides... I wanna play Fable dammit!  

WellzY
Crew

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:01 am
That game gets boring too, once you're up to where I am, and can't figure out some of the Demon Door messages. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:03 am
Possibly, which I've heard from a fair number of people actually. But I played for about an hour at my friends last night... and now I'm hooked, and I want more. o_0  

WellzY
Crew

StreekG

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:04 am
WellzY
Delithraldur
WellzY
Which he would claim as right by Moderator, but then I suppse you're a mod as well.
Yeah, and go read the conversation me and him had in the Queensland thread last night. rolleyes
EDIT: As long as people talk about stuff in the right threads, I don't see that it would really matter.

I didn't see that it should matter either, but he still forced me out when I was talking in the NSW or QLD thread.

Me too, just because he has 'lived' in one of them previously, but isn't now, doesn't mean he should be allowed to post in it....

thats like saying ' i lived in nsw for 2 years when i was a baby, so i can post here'

next up we'll probably see him post in here... then we can tell him to get out  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:08 am
StreekG
Me too, just because he has 'lived' in one of them previously, but isn't now, doesn't mean he should be allowed to post in it....

thats like saying ' i lived in nsw for 2 years when i was a baby, so i can post here'

Wouldn't that be exciting. xp  

WellzY
Crew

StreekG

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:09 am
WellzY
StreekG

Wouldn't that be exciting. xp

Indeed  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:10 am
It does that to ya Wellzy.

You're right Streek, I probably shouldn't post in here either since I've never been to the state.  

Delithraldur

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:13 am
I've been to NSW and SA, but not for very long. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:17 am
I've lived in QLD all my life, except for the last 2 years.  

Delithraldur

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:21 am
I've lived in Victoria all my life, only been interstate for holidays. Which reminds me, I've also been to the ACT.  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games