Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
QUEENSLAND || Pineappleian fun!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:41 am
Done. domokun  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:45 am
*hugs Warrior* heart  

Chemical_Kitten

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:49 am
WarriorShadow
Done. domokun
You being smart and all I thought you would have thought of doing that way before I mentioned it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:50 am
The Del
WarriorShadow
Done. domokun
You being smart and all I thought you would have thought of doing that way before I mentioned it.
I don't think that it should have been shortened like that... you should have rounded and made it 100%. sad  

Chemical_Kitten

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:53 am
Chemical_Kitten
The Del
WarriorShadow
Done. domokun
I don't think that it should have been shortened like that... you should have rounded and made it 100%. sad
But that would have made my comment incorrect... We were insulting them a bit remember, so if 100% than that means we weren't, when we have evidence that we were.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:55 am
The Del
Chemical_Kitten
The Del
WarriorShadow
Done. domokun
But that would have made my comment incorrect... We were insulting them a bit remember, so if 100% than that means we weren't, when we have evidence that we were.
Oops... sweatdrop  

Chemical_Kitten

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:56 am
Chemical_Kitten
The Del
Chemical_Kitten
The Del
WarriorShadow
Done. domokun
Oops... sweatdrop
The effects of being tired.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:59 am
The Del
Chemical_Kitten
The Del
Chemical_Kitten
The Del
WarriorShadow
Done. domokun
Oops... sweatdrop
Did you want me to change them back? sweatdrop  

Chemical_Kitten

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 9:00 am
Chemical_Kitten
The Del
Chemical_Kitten
The Del
Chemical_Kitten
The Del
WarriorShadow
Done. domokun
Oops... sweatdrop
If you changed them to 100%  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 9:01 am
The Del
Chemical_Kitten
The Del
Chemical_Kitten
The Del
Chemical_Kitten
The Del
WarriorShadow
Done. domokun
Oops... sweatdrop
If you changed them to 100%
*goes to change them all back* sweatdrop  

Chemical_Kitten

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 9:27 am
*runs in * go qld, state or origin soon *runs out* (i am not being sarcastic)  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 2:59 pm
Chemical_Kitten
The brissie meet needs to be organised... it can either be done in here or msn... I'm not going to be in here very often because of my personal ban... crying

The Brisbane Bloggers' meetups (at Merthyr Bowls) were always great.  

Angsty Shem

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 5:55 pm
Angsty Shem
Chemical_Kitten
The brissie meet needs to be organised... it can either be done in here or msn... I'm not going to be in here very often because of my personal ban... crying

The Brisbane Bloggers' meetups (at Merthyr Bowls) were always great.
Who are the Brisbane Bloggers, and where is Merthyr Bowls?  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:02 pm
What do you think you're doing?!  

Delithraldur

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:09 pm
The Del
What do you think you're doing?!
Posting... sweatdrop I'm going to do my assignment again in a minute though...  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games