Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
Introductions, yo. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

schpleek

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:30 pm
Hey! I'm Jenny ^_^

I'm 17 and come from Perth WA, never lived anyone else.

I like music, a lot. I play guitar (acoustic) and flute, although since I finished up highschool last year I haven't been playing flute a lot, ha.

I'll be studying psychology this year as an ECU student, should be fun xD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:14 am
I'm Ben, im 14 turning 15 and i live in WA. Hobbies: none really. Interests: music.  

Atomic Sky

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:30 am
Welcome all new arrivals! =D  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:31 pm
where to begin...

hey, my name's Lynx, I am from the Central Coast, NSW, a former South Aussie (plz dont hold that against me...), 26 year old father who just recently became single again after a bit over 2 years. my interests include anime, music, games (FF and NFS ftw), manga, webcomics (megatokyo and apple geeks mainly), and writing. atm i am unemployed, doing work for the dole with Central Coast Online. cant think of anything much else so that will have to do

oh yeah, this is kinda oldish (i now have short hair and it is red, though growing again), but here is me.

User Image

mental note: resize when i get home.... rolleyes  

Lynx Raven Raide

Lynx Raven Raide

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:30 pm
Artistic Vampire 666
ello all
I'm Artistic ((Bonnie if you wish))
I'm from western australia, north of the river =3
originally born in small town whyalla in south australia, then moved to stay in melbourne for a while

I'm in year 10.... and at woodvale SHS
i also play in their top band... with the bassoon....

anyway
nice to be with other aussies
xp

yay, another one who got out of that hell hole known as the upper spencer gulf!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:21 am
Hello I am Gaudre(Sachi G)...
I am From Lithuania...(east of Europe)...
I am 18 years old...
Favourites:
Music- J-rock, Punk Rock, Pop...
Books- Fantasy, Detectives, and classic , just good books,
I am fan of ajapnese culture,I like yoga, meditations, meeting friends, i like dance...and so more..

I realy like traveling..so i want to get a lot of friends..and go on traveling...

some pics of me..

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image  

Sachi G

Lynx Raven Raide

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:33 am
welcome aboard  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:32 pm
I'm Krystal. biggrin

Phobophile.

Lady Dao

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:17 pm
Hey, I'm Lady Dao/Amanda. I'm 19 and live in Newcastle NSW. I used to live in Aberdeen just north of Muswellbrook, and was recently faced with the probability of moving to the States. As a result of things happening or rather not happening, I'm staying put in the country I love.
In the line of interests, throw in music, travel, culture, language, reading, rping, and generally goofing around with my friends. Recently taken a liking to nightclubs, and have always enjoyed a drive along the beaches or a road trip up the country.
Anyways. I think that's me?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:22 am
Hey blaugh
On here I go by davey. Or clarity. Or that kid, Or angel.
I am biologically female. I tihnk of myself as gender neutral.
I wont go into it here. This is after all the internet.
If you want an explanation im me.
I live in Gunnedah (google it >.<. Great town.......promise ninja )
I'm into music. In a big way.
I want to go to uni to do psychology so as to become a youth worker and sociology for pure interest sake (pitty I'll probably never be able to afford it).
I hope to learn danish, finish, french, german, japanese (I half know this), polish. And many other languages.
I love coffee ^__^  

tainted angel 87

hey there cuppycake

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:39 pm
hello! my name is bethe and i'm 16 and from melbourne!

domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:14 pm
Hi

My name is Kellie. I live in Melbourne. I love this site, haven't been on it for that long. Great to see some Aussies.

Um, I love all types of music, manga, tarot cards, sushi, cooking and stuff to do with crime

Cheers

kel  

babalonsatene

-Hellkjuhh-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:40 am
Hey, my name's Jono, I'm 16, and I come from Geraldton in WA...Originally from Bunbury WA...

I graduated from school last year, deferred a Visual Arts course at the Geraldton Uni Center ECU...Am currently unemployed, so spend a lot of my time on gaia XD.

I like music, drawing, watching a few TV shows...Though I am not an anime buff at the moment, like you would expect for this site lol.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:07 am
G'Day
ummm
my names amon,
im 16
i live in griffith nsw (near leeton)
i like most anime (clamp titles,flcl,dnangel of corse, king of bandits jing and lots of others i cant think of at the moment)  

dark mousy 1

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces