Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
The Offical Australian Rateage!! i can make you beautiful!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

im not dead!!
  who are you?? and where did you come from?? and whats that on your a**??
  does this mean i loose your inheritence??
  good, cuz you owe me money!!
  yeay!! natasha's bac..... oooooo cookies!!
  i bought weed and men and rum.... anyone in??
View Results

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:35 am
thegreatvincenzo
well that was ever so slightly rawnchy....RATE PLZ Nras!
ANd not to ninja away!

i wanna hug you!! *huggles* you so warm and cuddley!! i wanna warm and cuddlye avvie!! *cabozzles* well this aint very sexay, but it's warm sexay like the type where you see a guy and you're like oh mah god he looks so warm and he hugs you and he's like full warm and you let the warmth overcome you cuz he's just soo nice and warm and oh mah god i sound like im in love..... anyway yea i really likes the flow and the warmth. i really like it i gives it 10/10!!

PS
*cabozzles* im coming to melbourne in janurary, mum has taken holidays and stufffs, we'll discuss this later!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:43 am
Weylok
Rate me? talk2hand

mah lord, you're sexy sexayness just keeps on growing!! well you know i thinks you gots teh sexayes avvie. i reackon you have actually the best avvie to pull of this months donation item. what you've gotta do, if you want get like little orange thingies, such as shoes and like other random small orange items. 3nodding or if you're lookin for some head gear, i would say save up and go with laurels or horns of a demon 3nodding other than that uber sexay!! i gives it 9.8/10!!  

nrasjaa

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:58 am
WellzY
Vinny, your avatar just seems to be getting hotter and hotter. eek

Could I have a rating as well please Jaa?

mah god i saw you in the AA and i nearly fainted!! oh mah god wellzy!! you are TEH SEX!! *licks* you are the so sexay oh mah god i can't express it in words!! i'm just gonna sit down and catch mah breath *sits and catches breath* i gives you 10/10!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:20 am
Rate plz mrgreen  

Daih!

Lai Woun
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:45 am
nrasjaa
Lai Woun
lai lai hasnt changed her avvie in ages....do you think that it is time for a change??

hhhhmmmm well i really likes this avvie, and you have added stuffs to it as you went along.... hhmmm and the only person your avvie should make happy is you; everyone else is a bonus 3nodding i thinkerises, if you really wanna change but don't wanna loose the trade mark lai lai look, perhaps change a few things like get a different top and keep everything else the same?? or like change a few little things, then you get to have the best of both worlds. 3nodding i tend to do that, most of mah inventory is blue and green and i loves mah gold, i think i've owned every single item on gaia sweatdrop so yea i always wear gold but i'll change various things 3nodding just experiment and yea see what you like best 3nodding and like i said the only person your avvie should make happy is you; everyone else is bonus 3nodding whee i loves you lai lai!! heart
okee then! thanks for that!! XD luff yew too! <33  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:23 pm
Daih!
Rate plz mrgreen

oooo i know you!! you're the cute 14 year old!! whee wait are you?? bhah i don't remember, but i do remember your avvie!! i really like this new doo, it's so much more sexayier than the other one and i really likes the laruels on this one 3nodding i am gonna make a confession that i love man avvies with no shirt on. redface mah lord they look so uber sexay like it's not funny!! i really likes this one it is very sexay. i loves the guitar too, that's really great for balance because a shirt less avvie has to be balanced out well 3nodding i reackon keep the hammer but put it in the other hand. other than that i thinks it's very sexay mah god!! i gives it 9.7/10!!  

nrasjaa

Daih!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:11 pm
nrasjaa
Daih!
Rate plz mrgreen

oooo i know you!! you're the cute 14 year old!! whee wait are you?? bhah i don't remember, but i do remember your avvie!! i really like this new doo, it's so much more sexayier than the other one and i really likes the laruels on this one 3nodding i am gonna make a confession that i love man avvies with no shirt on. redface mah lord they look so uber sexay like it's not funny!! i really likes this one it is very sexay. i loves the guitar too, that's really great for balance because a shirt less avvie has to be balanced out well 3nodding i reackon keep the hammer but put it in the other hand. other than that i thinks it's very sexay mah god!! i gives it 9.7/10!!

16 mrgreen Thankyou rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:18 pm
Daih!
nrasjaa
Daih!
Rate plz mrgreen

16 mrgreen Thankyou rofl

oooo 16 ok... so yea.... uumm... how are you... sweatdrop got any new ideas for a theme for next month for this thread??  

nrasjaa

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:20 pm
Lai Woun

oh mah god i went out today and i saw a resturant and it was called Lai Lai resturant!! i was like OH MAH GOD LAI LIA!! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:32 am
nrasjaa
PS
*cabozzles* im coming to melbourne in janurary, mum has taken holidays and stufffs, we'll discuss this later!!

I SAW THAT!

WellzY
Crew

Boffins

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:34 am
Meee! (Only cause Gloomy and me are looking so stunningly almost the sameness!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:43 am
nrasjaa
Lai Woun

oh mah god i went out today and i saw a resturant and it was called Lai Lai resturant!! i was like OH MAH GOD LAI LIA!! xd
O: really!!! where at?? XD  

Lai Woun
Crew

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:20 am
WellzY
nrasjaa
PS

I SAW THAT!

xd i is la excited!! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:25 am
Chrissie-T
Meee! (Only cause Gloomy and me are looking so stunningly almost the sameness!)

woow i haven't really seen gloomz avvvie but yea!! i really likes this current avvie, it's got la oommff!! and some flow to strangely!! okies i likes the horns and the hair but i thinks get rid of the fox ears to prevent a bit of clutter.... well actually the latest fashion is randomness. and you've got it down right 3nodding i really likes it 3nodding (im actually trying to get mah self a random avvie but can't seem to find the right thing sweatdrop ) i thinks maybe to make it less clutter i say get rid of teh anti what ever sign. other than that it's la awesome!! i loves the oommff!! oooo your oommff hits me!! i gives it 8.7/10!!  

nrasjaa

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:26 am
Lai Woun
nrasjaa
Lai Woun

O: really!!! where at?? XD

sunnybank!! well in brisbane might be a better thing to say sweatdrop i've like gone past that place like soo many times and only relaised now xd  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games