Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:07 pm
slighter jumped up suprised and truned arouned getting reayd top attack until he picked up a fermiliar sense "...hello?" he said trying to find where she was.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:11 pm
*spreading her wings widly and thrusting up into the air, alughing* hi  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:15 pm
slighter looekd up at her with a smirk "you know i can't fly"he said has he sat down looking up at her"how are you?" he said has he started walking around.

((think you could post faster, i gotta go soon..well i think))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:18 pm
slighter
slighter looekd up at her with a smirk "you know i can't fly"he said has he sat down looking up at her"how are you?" he said has he started walking around.

((think you could post faster, i gotta go soon..well i think))
*looking down at him then landing softly in the middle of the clearing * lol i guess tyhats my advantage  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:19 pm
slighter laughed and walked next to her "yeah i suppos ethat a good thing then uh." he said hashe looked at her "about yesterday....what was that about?" he asked her curiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:25 pm
slighter
slighter laughed and walked next to her "yeah i suppos ethat a good thing then uh." he said hashe looked at her "about yesterday....what was that about?" he asked her curiously.
*looking away quickly* nothing ......  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:27 pm
slighter walked infront of her face again "come on, i know you ment something by it, i could of seen it in your eye." he said smilling tryiung to push her into saying it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:30 pm
slighter
slighter walked infront of her face again "come on, i know you ment something by it, i could of seen it in your eye." he said smilling tryiung to push her into saying it.
*looking at him then leaping off the ground and landing on a high branch in a tree* really nothing....  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:33 pm
slighter walked up next to the tree and looked up at her "...i know its abotu something..just tell me or i wont stop bugging you until you do"he said has he jumped up in the tree branch and sat next to her "....please" he said with a sad puppy face on.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:46 pm
slighter
slighter walked up next to the tree and looked up at her "...i know its abotu something..just tell me or i wont stop bugging you until you do"he said has he jumped up in the tree branch and sat next to her "....please" he said with a sad puppy face on.
*looking at him and laughing*it means nothing *licking his ear and jumping off*  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:47 pm
slighter follwed her "alright, il stop bugging you then"he said laughing and nudging her
((i have to go now so il continue later or something))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:28 pm
slighter keeped following her " where you going?" he said bugging her, he thought maybe he could get her to tell him if he bothered her some other way  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:46 pm
slighter
slighter keeped following her " where you going?" he said bugging her, he thought maybe he could get her to tell him if he bothered her some other way
*lays down in the sun* nowhere  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:48 pm
lays down ifnront of her "really....he said looking at her with a stair that would mkae anybody nervouse"why?"  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:59 pm
slighter
lays down ifnront of her "really....he said looking at her with a stair that would mkae anybody nervouse"why?"
*looking back at him and noticing his stare* really,what are you doing  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games