Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 06. "Life Issues" - Advice & Counseling
Help? Sexualities (and more) defined Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhadi

Aged Noob

3,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:31 am
It helped me a lot... I'm pansexual... I guess. No…. I’m pansexual for sure. I think that we must love; it doesn’t matter the gender… The most important thing is the personality of someone.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:43 pm
Homoflexibility/homoflexible: Homosexuality with an occasional interest in the opposite sex.  

to help me crystalize

BeastEuphoria

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:08 pm
CrackerJack the Shaman
jax is in love
CatastrophicRainbow
jax is in love
jax is in love
what is it if you can like anything and everything
can no one tell me crying
Depends are you wondering for yourself or your girlfriend stare because we have disscused this I am multisexual neutral
you but i want a real name if that is it it is good

I guess either Pansexual or Omnisexual would work as the roots 'Omni' and 'Pan' both mean 'All'.
Yes but the definitions themselves only refer to 'male and female' and or 'gender'. Where as I am atracted to:

Cars
Trees
Desks
Tiled floors
Drums
Colorgaurd flags and outfits
CDs
Books (not just the story sometimes it really is just the book)
Cups
Coffee
ect
ect
ect

And male and female

mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:01 am
i feel you should add the sensual's too.

like heterosensual for example. its like heterosexual, but with no intent of a sexual relationship.
it goes the same for homosensual and bisensual and pansensual.

i may be getting the names of these wrong a little. i just found these terms and i figured they should be added.  

zssnakes

jokerelf474

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:43 pm
apparently I have my own sexual definition They call it chad I guess its because no one can really tell if Im straight bi or gay they say that I have my days  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:01 pm
I feel smarter now =]
Thank you!

that-Asian-Chick

FragileHeart19

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:13 pm
I am curious, but I believe that I am bisexual. But *cough* I seem to like guy more. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:43 pm
So I would be Trisexual because I am attracted to Vegetables, Guys, and Gals?!?!?!  

Lazuli Ankh

Lysine

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:12 am
zssnakes
i feel you should add the sensual's too.

like heterosensual for example. its like heterosexual, but with no intent of a sexual relationship.
it goes the same for homosensual and bisensual and pansensual.

i may be getting the names of these wrong a little. i just found these terms and i figured they should be added.

Hm. I might be pansensual.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:22 am
I think the definitions are very clear except for pan sexual. It is probably that I have difficulty understanding things not that it was written badly. Can someone please elaborate on what being a pan sexual is? Because I was sure I was bi and from that description I'm also feeling pan sexual maybe. Help!? lol, thanks!  

patience1984

8,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Healer 50
  • Megathread 100

xXxDollFace69xXx

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:54 pm
i know this question may sound stupid redface but
Can you be bisexual and pansexual at the same time? or are you just pansexual?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:56 pm
I wasn't really sure which category I fell in before, just kinda wen with Bisexual 'cos I had had boyfriends in the past and stuff but I tend to be more attracted to girls...?

Still not sure, but then... Pfft, doesn't really matter I guess - At the moment I think I seem to be more into girls, but I don't really have a real-distinct preference.  

ETuesday

4,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

yureika

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:51 am
not to be rude, but you didn't include the term Q, as in questioning. though i supposed that term is somewhat new, and the definition is somewhat obvious.
i try not to label myself sexually because people are always transient, but if i was forced to i would all under being currently Q; i have been for quite some time.
oh and to answer dollface's question, (i just happened to notice it now):
bisexuality usually pertains to liking both men and women, whether you are a male or female. so if you are a man, you like other gay or straight men, and straight/gay women. however, with pansexuality, you don't see your partner as being a man or a woman or trans or ftm or mtf, rather you are just with them because of who they are on the inside rather than the outside.
so, if you were a queer woman who was pansexual, it would be possible for you to be with a homosexual man. or a trasgender man/woman. or anyone who fell anywhere on the spectrum.
that is, it could be possible for you to be attracted to anyone. though you wouldn't necessarily be attracted to every single person you encountered.

i think of it more along the lines of you like who you like.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:05 pm
Queer isn't someone who supports LGBT individuals, that's an Ally.

Queer is just a generalization.
For those who don't want to specify if they're a lesbian/gay man or a bisexual.

So, they call themselves queer as a way of showing their part in the LGBT community...
But still making it vague enough so they aren't required to follow a certain stereotype, persay.. :]

LesbianBarbieTM

AnimeGlasses

Demonic Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:17 pm
I'm not quite sure what I am. I'm either bisexual or pansexual. I don't really know fully yet.  
06. "Life Issues" - Advice & Counseling

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff