Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
Emwah's Critique Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuzakeru Baka

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:42 am
Raaaaaateeeee meeeee pleeeaaase! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:32 pm
Eesh! Sorry it's taken me so long to reply sweatdrop

Vince - I loooove it! I think it's probably the best monotonal outfit I've seen on gaia. Also the best use of those pants I've seen. Everything just fits together so well, and the colour of your hair and skin just give it that extra bit of life.

I givee....

10/10!!!!

EmWah
Crew

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:40 pm
Lace - Sorry, I missed the shopping spree avatar so I'll just rate the current one.
I am really not liking this years Jack set. It's quite terrible really. It looks kinda choppy and doesn't flow together at all. The CoCo and wand give a little extra respect, but not alot.

4/10

Fuza - Interesting as always. The grunnies go quite well with that dress and the gold stuff is quite good too. What's on your legs? It kinda makes things look a bit funny. Good use of the nose to set off your diseased red eyes.

7/10

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:49 am
EmWah
Eesh! Sorry it's taken me so long to reply sweatdrop

Vince - I loooove it! I think it's probably the best monotonal outfit I've seen on gaia. Also the best use of those pants I've seen. Everything just fits together so well, and the colour of your hair and skin just give it that extra bit of life.

I givee....

10/10!!!!

WHHOOOOOOO!!! Tah Darl!  

thegreatvincenzo

Arsenic Lace

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:20 am
Em darlin..could I please get a rate?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:06 pm
Rate me, but don't be too biased. wink  

WellzY
Crew

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:12 am
Lace - Yeah it's alright, but once again a bit cluttered and jumbled. CoCo and wand seem to be out of place. The rest is pretty good. It'd be awesome if we could get white eye patches, but alas, black it has to be.

6.5/10

Wellz - Well I really don't know what to say abou this one. At first I thought it was pretty simple and a bit boring, but the more I look at it the more I like it. Sometimes, simple can be good. I do like the dancing pants. It gives a sexy edge to the weirdness of everthing else.

8/10.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:23 pm
EmWah
Wellz - Well I really don't know what to say abou this one. At first I thought it was pretty simple and a bit boring, but the more I look at it the more I like it. Sometimes, simple can be good. I do like the dancing pants. It gives a sexy edge to the weirdness of everthing else.

8/10.

Slow and steady wins the race.

Danke EmWah.  

WellzY
Crew

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:57 pm
Emwah, rate my clutter.

be gentle sad  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:25 am
Rate thine avy please.  

ManagerKyoto

Lai Woun
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:52 am
rate please!! >___<  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:20 am
I just want attention. ._.  

DNA_Guru
Captain

Arsenic Lace

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:22 pm
guess who..could I get a rate plz?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:52 am
*dances in* rate mah nooblet!!  

nrasjaa

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:06 am
Gosh you guys... I can't rate when my computer is broken gonk

But it's fixed now, so I guess I'll have to do you all at once... It's gonna be kinda brief though, because I'm really tired.

WS - Semi good clutter. The green and purple detract.

6.5/10

ManKy - Interesting. I like the colours and use of fish!

8.3/10

Lai Lai - I can't remember how it's different to your normal outfit. You know it's nice anyway.

9/10

DNA - Are your eyes bluer than normal? It's alright, just doesn't excite my socks off. ATTENTION AT YOU!

8/10

Lace - Odd and sex. I like the way you've worked the oranges in with everything. Tis quite lovely.

9.3/10

Jubs - If you were a real noob, you'd be a quite well dressed one. It's not overbearing or silly looking like alot of nooblets. However I know you're not a nooblet! So I'll give you 2 scores!

(as noob)7/10
(As Jubs)3/10

Get it?

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games