Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
Introduce Yourself! ^__^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heres where you place your characters
ok!
100%
 100%  [ 303 ]
Total Votes : 303

Fyretongue

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:32 am
Tenchiguy22
Hello everyone. My name is Leo, and I turned 20 on the 22nd. Doubt much people care though sweatdrop But, thanks for inviting me to this guild.

Happy b-lated birthday Leo biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:04 am
Yay happy B-day  

Andy _1134

kg-san7

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:09 pm
Hello people my name is kg-san7! blaugh I'm new to this guild so I'm still getting used to it. ^_^ I hope to meet alot of new people here! =]
And happy be-lated birthday Leo! blaugh

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:16 pm
Hey people of this guild. mrgreen My name is Tokojin. I'm not new to Gaia, but new to this guild. =] I don't really know how to introduce myself without being asked questions. So you can ask me about my self and I'll answer! blaugh P.S. HAPPY (be-lated) BIRTHDAY JEO!

1_Toko_Jin_1

__K A I TO S H A D O W__

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:09 pm
=D Glad to be on this guild, never been in one so yeah, yay...? Lol
Name: Shadow
Occupation: Going to High school, such a hassle, but weird at the same time OwO; Anime Artist, Writer

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:44 am
Hi! I'm Radulf, and uh, well I'm here to say hello. I got a random invite to this guild and decided I would go with it! Hopefully I can make some new friends biggrin .  

Radulf Marx

theEmocarebear

Playful Player

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:46 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

H'lo! Mi nombre es Kelsey, I'm 15, and I love to write. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:18 am
Hi smile .
I'm Kori (but with the exception of a few people, I prefer to be referred to by some other name of the speaker's choosing)
I'm seventeen, but will turn eighteen in thirty-four days ^^.
I am a Green Day maniac, and furthermore obsessed with music, particularly certain kinds of Rock, but I have tastes which encompass a much broader range, as well.
I'm a twin (fraternal) and left-handed, although technically not a southpaw...

I'm also a hardcore feminist. I have a sense of humor, but you just have to work a little bit to find it, because much of the humor in the world around me goes against what I believe in, which causes me to appear to have no sense of humor. But trust me, I do.

GreenSouthpaw

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:56 am
Hey there! Thank you everyone for joining the guild! Hope you like it here!! heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:55 pm
Hi!!!! the name's chesty... i'm actually new here... ^_^ thanks for inviting me to join this guild... i'm looking forward to meeting new friends in here.. that's all.. ^_____^ ... by the way want to know little facts 'bout me? well i'll show you my list:

1. i'm 12 years old
2. leaving in philippines
3. incoming 1st year highschool by june
4. interested in: Anime and playing Online games... lolz

4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh  

Iigaya

ashesoverdiamond

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:07 pm
Hello there everyone! Thank you for accepting my request to join.<3 My name's Rhea, I'm 15, and live in Chicago. I'm a big fan of music, especially music from all over the world ( I happen to love a multitude of Visual Kei and other Jrock bands and artists)

I'm happen to be a writer, but not much of an artist sweatdrop . Um...now that I've written an entire paragraph, I think I'll stop. sweatdrop I hope I didn't scare any company away, and hope to meet you all soon. Ja!

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:34 am
Hey, WHats up? My name is Draggonflame, or Dflame for short. Im 15, and just finishing up my last year of Middle school. I cant write worth anything, but im an ok artist. Im really into Dragons and the like. As for music, Punk/Rock is the only way to go.

Thanks Moonlight_HuangHou for the invite.  

Solemn Melodies

Invisible Survivor

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Anya Earlstreim xo

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:58 pm
Hii~ I want to thank Moonlight for inviting me to this guild ^^ And my real name is Michelle, Mishie for short, I've been on Gaiaonline before but I recently quit and now I'm back with a new account ^^! I hope to befriends with all of you ~  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:27 am
chesty_cuty
Hi!!!! the name's chesty... i'm actually new here... ^_^ thanks for inviting me to join this guild... i'm looking forward to meeting new friends in here.. that's all.. ^_____^ ... by the way want to know little facts 'bout me? well i'll show you my list:

1. i'm 12 years old
2. leaving in philippines
3. incoming 1st year highschool by june
4. interested in: Anime and playing Online games... lolz

4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh
Thank you so much for joining us! ^_^ I hope you like it here! Oh! And good luck in highschool! ^__^ What kind of online games?  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:27 am
ashesoverdiamond
Hello there everyone! Thank you for accepting my request to join.<3 My name's Rhea, I'm 15, and live in Chicago. I'm a big fan of music, especially music from all over the world ( I happen to love a multitude of Visual Kei and other Jrock bands and artists)

I'm happen to be a writer, but not much of an artist sweatdrop . Um...now that I've written an entire paragraph, I think I'll stop. sweatdrop I hope I didn't scare any company away, and hope to meet you all soon. Ja!
Why of course! THank you for joining! ^__^ Oh wow!! You like foreign music?!?! So cool!! ^__^ heart  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games