Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fantasy Books Guild
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ishetalia

Blessed Mage

7,650 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:02 pm
Name: WH Angel, but I like to go by just Angel
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Video Games
Something interesting: I'm a fantasy writer and hope to become published one day.
Favorite color: Blue, Silver, and Purple

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:28 pm
Name (Gaian or otherwise): Cry
Hobbies: reading of course, wasting to much time playing on internet, and playing with my kids
Something interesting: I have an addiction to tattos and books
Favorite color: dark (angoire) red

Night-tears-cry

TheBlackDragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:31 pm
Hello ^.^)/

I joined a bit ago, but I haven't had a chance to post yet.

Most people call me TBD, and I've been a member of Gaia for quite some time. I love to read (of course!) but mainly the fantasy genre and manga. I work at a Barnes and Noble so I have plenty of ready access to books, and I love it!

I spend my time working, going to college, playing World of Warcraft, and reading. I am attending to school to get my bachelors in English, and then moving onto my masters in an undecided field.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:40 am
Name: Kalathandra
Hobbies: Reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with friends, and dancing.
Something interesting: I've been doing ballet for 11 years and I own so many books I have no more space on the book shelves sweatdrop and I have HUGE bookshelves
Favorite color: ..........I don't really have a favorite, I like all colors..........but I guess blue since I waer alot of blue and such.

Kalathandra

BonkChan

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:12 pm
Name:Bonkie
Hobbies:drawing,painting,reading,writing,karate,swimming,running
Favorite Color: Blue, Black, Silver, Red, Green
Something Interesting: had surgery when i was in kindergarten because a hole in my heart so i have heart murmur  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:12 pm
heart hi let me introduce my self. I love anything to do with fanasty.
My fave Writer is Traci Harding she is a very popular Australian writer. I'm From Australia. I Like to Write my own fanasty short stories. heart

felicity_mills

bookfanatic1991

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:47 am
Name (Gaian or otherwise): gabby (bookfanatic1991)
Hobbies: reading, watching movies, arts and craft, surfing the web, and playing sports
Something interesting (about yourself): I've read over 1,500 book in my life
Favorite color: Purple for today
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:39 am

Name (Gaian or otherwise): Greencoatie
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Sculpting
Something interesting (about yourself): ...
Favorite color: I like Earthy colors

Greencoatie

fmwolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:56 pm
Fmwolf
my hobbie are gamming,writing,imaginating,and gaia
I have a huge imagination I'm a graet story teller and when I'm imaginating I stare you may talk to me but nobodies home I enter my mind as if it was a different world I can feel hear smell taste see and another sence which I cant really explain most people think I'm weird but I'am a thought full person I'm a good person to hold a conversation with and a very good lisener and to me fantacy is a hole other world
I live in California
my favorite color is green  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:22 pm
I live in California I have a very boring life and My favorite color is GREEN. I love randomness. Turkey!  

MerrySoul

Sweetest Ghost

Komugi_8

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:07 am
Name (Gaian or otherwise): Gaia: Komugi_8 otherwise: Jackie
Hobbies: Reading, writing, eating and reading, walking
Something interesting (about yourself): I'm a vegitarian
Favorite color: Black, grey, silver, maroon
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:18 am
Hi everyone

Name: Avinash
Favorite books/authors: The Alchemyst, Jonathan Stroud books, The Lightning Thief, The Sea of Monsters, The Titan's Curse, For Whom the Bell Tolls, City of the Beasts, Kingdom of the Golden Dragon, Forest of the Pygmies, The Saint of Dragons, Seeker, Jango, The Inferno, Bone series, Grey's Anatomy, Charlie Bone series, Children of the Lamp series, Dragon Rider, Freak the Mighty, Gatekeeper series, The Haunting of Alaizabel Cray, The Keys to the Kingdom series, Any book by Cornelia Funke, Quadehar the Sorcerer, The Tiger's Apprentice series, Outlaws of Moonshadow March Series, Books by Haruki Murakami, Bibles of the World, Amy Tan, and many others.
Favorite genre of books: Fantasy, Spiritual, Sci-Fi, Medical, Horror, Mystery, etc.
Favorite poet/poem: Maya Angelou, Langston Hughes, Robert Frost, Edgar Allen Poe, Dante Alighieri, Lord Byron, Matsuo Basho, Li Ching Chao
Favorite movies: Children of Men, An American Haunting, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, The Exorcist, The Departed, All of Jet Li's, All of Jackie Chan, All Martial Arts movies, V for Vendetta, Tyler Perry's plays and movies, Old Time classics
Favorite Shows: Golden Girls, Still Standing, Tyler Perry's House of Payne, Mama's Family, Avatar the Lat Airbender, The Suite Life, Futurama, Family Guy, National Geographic, Travel Channel, Food Network, Robot Chicken, and my second all time favorite Psych. My first is Golden Girls as well as Still Standing.
Favorite music: Fifties, Sixties, some Seventies, Eighties, and some Nineties, I also love Japanese and Chinese songs, In fact I love every type of international music
Hobbies: Reading, Archery, Book Writing
Interesting fact about yourself: I have dwelt in the deep subjects of Demonology, Dragonology, and mystics and many dark and ancient subjects.

And then add a question or two for other people to answer.  

Avi_Veneficus

Gimpy53182

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:18 pm
Hey whats up!!

Name:Crystal
Hobbies: Drawing, reading, anything artistic  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:13 pm
Hello my name is Crowlow
my hobbies include:-reading fatasy books, skateboarding, and playing on gaia
i live in washington state (Da corner of the U.S)
I can be Sinicle,crazy, and a bit demanding of book authors but i do enjoy a good read that takes up a good amount of my time.
twisted ninja domokun eek crying <----- Favorite smilies  

Crowlow

Darth_Magus1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:33 pm
Name: Darth Magus1...forget Caedus and Krayt! I'm the real Sith Lord!!
Hobbies: books, anime, manga, uhhh books....don't forget the computer which helps gives me new books smile
Something interesting: 5 full bookshelves of books with enough books to fill 3 more smile
Favorite color: my red lightsaber...does that count?
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games