Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:01 pm
(well gaia is acting up again so I should head off g'night everyone)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:02 pm
Manda woke up, not knowing how long she slept. Smelling the wonderful scents of food coming from the kitchen, she assumed the little mouse was already fast at work. Yawning and stretching, Manda leapt off of the bed and trotted down to the main room. "Mornin' everyone...What's going on?"  

Manda_Tifa

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:03 pm
****OOC****

Nightnight Vulpy! Sleep well. ^.^

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:10 pm
OOC: MY AVATAR IS FINALLY WORKING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blaugh  

Manda_Tifa

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:14 pm
((OOC: I tried to post before, but Gaia ate it! >.< I'm going offline for the night; see you guys tomorrow!))

Dracos finished his meal, then took the tray back into the kitchen. After, he headed outside to find a warm spot in the sun to drowze.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:15 pm
Kleah gets bored with the tail, seeing as how it's owner was not really responding, and turns around, scampering back to do something else. He spots Manda and grins, deciding to try again with someone else. After all, if at first you don't succeed, bug someone else. He huddled down the the floor, then dart over and pounced at her tail, nibbling at it playfully.  

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:18 pm
DracosBlackwing
((OOC: I tried to post before, but Gaia ate it! >.< I'm going offline for the night; see you guys tomorrow!))

Dracos finished his meal, then took the tray back into the kitchen. After, he headed outside to find a warm spot in the sun to drowze.

****OOC****

Meep, okies... laters, Dracos! ^.^

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:20 pm
Manda jumped in alarm, feeling a sharp assault on her tail. Hissing furiously, she spun around and finally saw Kleah. >Oh! Don't sneak up on me like that!< She shifts to Anthro and kneels down to scritch Kleah behind the ears.  

Manda_Tifa

Kuro Netsune

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:22 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Artemis comes running in from the front door and head straight to the back counter and puts on an apron. "Sorry I am a bit later than normal. Got backed up at the shop today." She fixes her hand and washes her hands before facing everyone with a smile. "Now tell me, is there anything I can get anyone?" She heppens to take notice of some of bottles below the counter. "Oh dear... looks like we might be running a bit low up here. Kuro, be a dear and grab some more from the cellar. Don't worry if anything is low down there, our shipment comes in tomarrow."

Kuro widens his smile "well, good day!" just as he was about to pick up on a little talk with her he recived the order, he coughed, nodding "sure! will do gladly! "

the Netsune quickly ran to get another case of bottles, he finnaly found it, and lingered there for a moment "so much for a bold move..." he shook his head, then picked up the box, stepping down back into the bar

OOC: sorry for the delay, XD was working on signature pic ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:23 pm
Kleah eeps and jumps back for a moment, letting go of her tail, startled by her hissing. He blinks a bit and catches his breath, then smiles and mrrrs softly at being scritched behind the ears. he says, smiling sheepishly, then nuzzles her lightly.  

Lloxie

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:33 pm
Kuro Feuer

Kuro widens his smile "well, good day!" just as he was about to pick up on a little talk with her he recived the order, he coughed, nodding "sure! will do gladly! "

the Netsune quickly ran to get another case of bottles, he finnaly found it, and lingered there for a moment "so much for a bold move..." he shook his head, then picked up the box, stepping down back into the bar

OOC: sorry for the delay, XD was working on signature pic ^^

OOC: Myaaw wich I love dear *kiss* ^.^

IC:

Found herslelf get a little lost in thought as she cleaned off the counter top, not really paying attention to what was going on around the bar. Making orders as she got them, but remained mostly scilent. ~Things have really been tense around the city lately... the new laws they are planning on passing, it is really a scary thought that things might get that bad. If they do pass...~ She looks around at all those around. ~Things could become a lot more dangerious around here and this place will become even more important for our cause. At least, maybe... I wont have to do it all alone.~ Blushes a bit when she realized she thought of Kuro all of a sudden. ~Take it easy girl... this is not time to be thinking of things like that, there is work to be done... but... does that really mean... I have to be alone?~ Shakes her thoughts out of her head and gets back to work.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:35 pm
(((Stupid sushi scream )))  

Selene Aries

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:37 pm
Lloxie
Kleah eeps and jumps back for a moment, letting go of her tail, startled by her hissing. He blinks a bit and catches his breath, then smiles and mrrrs softly at being scritched behind the ears. he says, smiling sheepishly, then nuzzles her lightly.
Manda smiles and shrugs. "Think nothing of it...I startle easy." She sighs and gazes at the plant, scritching Kleah absentmindedly, completely lost in thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:42 pm
Manda_Tifa
Lloxie
Manda smiles and shrugs. "Think nothing of it...I startle easy." She sighs and gazes at the plant, scritching Kleah absentmindedly, completely lost in thought.

Kleah mrrrrs some more, then cocks hsi head, looking up at her curiously. After a few minutes, he leans down, then hops into her lap and curls up some, nuzzling against her softly. he asks softly.  

Lloxie

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:53 pm
Lloxie
Manda_Tifa
Lloxie

Kleah mrrrrs some more, then cocks hsi head, looking up at her curiously. After a few minutes, he leans down, then hops into her lap and curls up some, nuzzling against her softly. he asks softly.
Manda looks down, alarmed, at the sudden lump of fluff in her lap. "I'm sorry...I'm...Going through a hard time....In one week, I...I lost everything...." she sighs and recaps everything that had happened to her in the last week, from her fiancee's betrayel, to being ostracized from everything she had known, to where she was now. "This stupid prejudice is ruining EVERYONE'S lives! I don't see why we can't all just get along? We're furs too, even if we are a little different! One would think they'd want to befriend us because we represent EVERY ONE of them! I'm an Anthro, and I'm a Feral, and I don't belong anywhere because of them and the fact that the can't accept differences!" In her fury, she burried her face in her hands and took several deep breaths.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games