Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
Discussion: Newest Updates. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KP

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:18 pm
What does everyone else think of the new items? I love 'em. I just don't have the gold to get all of the stuff I want. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:08 pm
I think the new items rock.

Im very happy with the on going expansion of the store items, over the past few months the updates have just been amazing. Of course thiers a few exceptions here and thier, but none the less the admins have done a wonderful job of brining more colorful, detailed, unique clothing items into gaia.

I just wish donation items were as pleasing as the store items have been... Oh I also wish the salon would stop being neglected already. sad  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Faerie`s Kiss

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:16 am
Oh my. =x

I luff Kiki Kitty. heart And many of the other items. Though I'm not able to buy them at the moment. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:38 am
I love the new donation items. The kitty is so cute! And the dog looks like he can gaurd my house or something once I get the items. whee

I know what you mean candycrack! The hair salon is being neglected too much! I've been expecting new hairstyles and yet they haven't updated them in months.. I'm getting tired of using the default hairstyles and waiting for a new hairstyle that'll come out that I might like. whee

Zi

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100

[waffles]

Dedicated Loiterer

7,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:10 am
I haven't seen all of the new store items yet, but I love the kitty! It's sooo cute! ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:16 am
Kitty = BEST. DONATION ITEM. EVAR. heart  

Damn Leprechauns

8,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Plaid_Panda

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:37 am
I have one letter but I cant decide which one I want they are both cute whee  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:19 am
The item update is okay, but the donation items are ADORABLE. I'm definitely donating this month heart because ... Welcome canned rats , your Gaia Gold: 413. xp  

Zadie

Dorg Endo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:52 pm
Seems almost everyone everywhere loves the new store items and the wonderful donation items.

I like the store item. I think they will be a very good addidtion to Gaia. Personally I might only get one or two things but I can understand how people would want every single item.
The donation items! I like how even though they are "pets" they aren't truely like a living animal. The dog is a robot and the kitten is like a stuffed doll.

One thing I noticed about all the items just released is that they have really wierd names! It'll take forever to learn how to properly spell them.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:13 pm
Oh.. my god.. SOMEONE GIFF ME A KITTY NOW!!!!! xd

Waah I want one sooo bad! It'd be perfect for an azumanga cosplay/avatar edit too! >.<

Need to make some gold quick-like, as parents shall probably not let yours truly donate...  

The Lady Rhea

Fashionable Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300

crappybunny

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:27 pm
I like the kitttty.

I have other things I want to add to this outfit, but my inventory is glitching.
-.-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:38 pm
crappybunny
I like the kitttty.

I have other things I want to add to this outfit, but my inventory is glitching.
-.-
The kitty just happens to match the colors you use most often xd funny and awsome.  

Dorg Endo

KirbyHero

250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:34 pm
Kiki is the new in thing apperantly, but I'm still looking to get some cache shades xp  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:38 pm
Ok, I think the new thing to talk about would be the easter items. They are very freaky first of all, second they scare me, and last it takes long to get them. Ok, they are kinda cute.... stare But the robo easter bunny does look cool. biggrin  

aisuakuma

Thirteenth Member

Dorg Endo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:45 pm
The Bunninator is the best thing that ever happened to Gaia heart . I searched for eggs for fun, even though I couldn't even find one decent conversation...yes I went to an AT thread.......like I said I couldn't find any decent conversation.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games