Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:10 pm
((Fine I keep forgetting the 4th's name what is it?))
The 4th was thinking hard "How many ninja did you thee beat? Did you also say sound ninja where also there?"

"I beat twelve of them, and yes there where sound ninja" Shizume said with a sturn voice but also with worriness in her eyes.

*The sound ninja might have been Ordered by Orochimaru but the other's I'm not so sure of.* The 4th thought really hard. "Alright I'll have some ninja inspect the case four know you three head home."

"I have to join this mission!" Shizume axedently blurted out. "I... I...have to go. I'm the only one who can beat him. I'm the only one who can defeat Orochiamaru." Shizume said taking something out from her pocket beding her head and tieing it on. "I'm the only one who can defeat Orochimaru is because I'm a former sound genin and his...his...*pauses, gulps* his daugter" Shizume said close to tears at revealing her deepest secret also her biggest fear.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:19 pm
(His name is Yodame)Mizuumi looked Shizume with shock and disbelief.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:30 pm
"Ryo Mizuumi sorry I didn't tell you earlier" Shizume said holding her arms  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:03 pm
"Its ok, y didnt u tell us before?"  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:16 pm
"I'll tell you later but for know, Lord Hokage? What will you do?" Shizume asked toughing up and whipping her tears away.

"Well I have to talk to you later. Right know I guess I'll have you three go on this mission"Yodame said.

"I understand but is it really good for you to send Ryo and Mizuumi?" Shizume asked a little confussed.

"Well you three have the top grades and your already close enoughe to genin. If you pass this mission I'll promote you three to genin." Yodame said smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:18 pm
Ryo looks over to Mizuumi and then to Shizume. "I'm ready." I can't have any self-doubts anymore. I must do this, for my father.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:24 am
"There is just one problem though I didn't arrange your squads yet so just wait until I figure it out." Yondame said stratching his head.
((Who's gonna be our sensei?))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:53 pm
*wakes up not knowing where she is* waaa? ugh....  

Alita_DarkHeart-520K

RiCh-2-Be-WitH-You

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:02 pm
((can i join?))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:06 pm
((Alright our sensei is tsunade since I can't think of one at the moment))

While a childrem where waiting for there sensei there was a knock at the door. "Come in" Yondame said gesturing the kids over to his desk.

A young woman came into the room "You need me lord hokage?" The person said staring at the children.

"Ah Tsunade, You have a new mission with these children. Apparently the acdemy was attacted and one of the students where kidnapped, and.." Yondame got cut off of by Shizume

"We think Orochimaru is behind it. At the acdemy six sound ninja came as well as other ninja." Shizume said staring at the women intensly.

"But lord hokage these kids aren't even genin yet." Tsunade protested.

"I know but this child knows what is going on more than I do." Yondame said pointing to Shizume who still had her sound headband protecter.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:57 pm
Ryo looks over at Tsunade and began to walk over to her. He had heard of the many stories of her. He then stoped in front of her and bowed. "I am honored that you are our sensei." He stood back up and smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:19 pm
Shizume walkedver to her as well "I am also honored that you are our sensei my father told me many things about you." Shizume said standing up straight abd smiled.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:47 pm
Ryo stood there and Tsunade placed her hand on his head.

"Hm... you looked just like your father." Tsunade said smiling at him.

"You...know my father?" He asked.

"Why yes, he was one splendid ninja. He gave his life to save the village."

Ryo then smiled and nodded at her. "Before we go, i need to stop by my house. I need to get something."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:14 pm
*I know she wouldn't ackowledge me because she know that I'm Orochimaru's fathet* Shizume thought but she doesn't care as long as she can kill Orochimaru.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:27 pm
"I'll be right back." Ryo said to them. He then ran home and went to his mother. "Mom, is 'it' still here."

Yes it is Ryo, but why do you want it?" She asked him.

"I'm going on a mission, and I want to use it."

But, I'm not sure if you can handle it. It's an extremely dangerous technique."

"But mom, I have been training with my friend Shizume. She helped me with my chakra control."

She sighed and walks into a shrine and picked up a wrapped item. "Fine here you go." She then hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. "Please be careful." Tears began to run down her face."

"Don't worry mom, we will be safe. Tsunade is going to be our sensei for this one."

She nods at him. "Ok, I trust her."

"Bye mother." He kissed her on her cheek and walked out the door.

"Bye son." Please come home safe.

Ryo then ran back to the Hokage's office and placed the item in his pocket. "Are we ready to go."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games