Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi YGO RPG: Of Fairies Woes (New Seto Needed!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:31 pm
Seto wasn't much interested in doing anything but thinking. He knew Jonouchi was only trying to make him feel better, but what he really wanted was someone to talk to. At least he was maturing quickly. That was a good thing he supposed.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:32 pm
Jounouchi grinned, when he decided to try sign language, maybe Seto knew it maybe not, but if he could manage to finger his way around it just a little... 'Love you.' Fingers did speak, though they shook from the effort.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:52 am
Seto, being ridiculously multilingual for reasons he'd rather not remember, knew a little of the sign language he was looking at, and certainly enough to make out what was being said. Whether he could repeat it or not was another matter. He leaned over and kissed him. "Just because I can't repeat it, doesn't mean I don't feel it."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:43 am
Jounouchi nodded, showing that he knew so and kissed Seto anyway.  

Arashi Cloud

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:45 pm
(I also believe a fast forward in this is needed.)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:38 pm
((Yes, as I have no idea what to do now.))  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:48 am
Jounouchi had made considerable progress within about half a months time, he'd switched to eating small chunks of fruit for one and could move sufficently on his own with the exception of walking or flying. His speech was almost locked into place and he could hold a conversation with few slips into other languages. He was quite proud of himself and was enjoying his time with the house to himself currently. (Seto having gone to work earlier in the day.) It was almost time for the other to get home though, which brightened Jou considerably. And even though Seto had warned him against practicing his new element inside the house, he was anyway, playing with a small globe of fire, no bigger than his palm at most.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:17 am
Seto had managed to get out of work early and lo and behold, there was Jonouchi playing with fire, in his house after he had specifically warned him not to. Before Seto knew what he was doing, he tackled him, landing them both on the couch.
"What have I told you about playing with fire in my house?!" Seto glared.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:48 pm
Jounouchi looked at the other with wide, innocent eyes. "That wasn't a fire, it was a fire ball from what I remember you never said anything about fire balls at all." He commented, innocently. "And it's either that or freak everyone out by sticking my hand in the fireplace.... You do remember what happened the first time I did that around you don't you?"

He had on his best puppy dog face in hopes that it would work on melting the other's heart quickly. "Sides, I was bored..."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:36 am
"I... Oh... fire is fire, ball form or not." Seto was doing his best to be reprimanding, but it wasn't working at all well. Those eyes were entirely too cute, and he had freaked out when Jonouchi put his hand in the fire place, and rather badly too. "But you're scaring me. If you're bored, can't you... uh... I don't know, have your friends over or something?"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:07 am
"I guess.... But that would mean you'd have to allow them to come over... And we'd have to come up with a good explaination as to why I'm in a wheelchair." Jounouchi commented, truthfully. "Because I don't want to tell them yet."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:04 am
Seto thought. He couldn't think of any particular reason for that, other than something caused by him and that wouldn't go over well at all.
"I could do my work from here... but that wouldn't help because I'd still be just as absorbed as I usually am..." Jonouchi had been rubbing off on Seto, he was thinking out loud. "There must be something..."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:28 am
Jounouchi blinked at the other, thinking really hard, until he came up with an idea. "My father, Yugi and Honda at least know about him and how he is. Though I wasn't with them at the time. Honda's known for years and Yugi found out a couple years back, I guess.... We could just say you found me someplace with the crap beaten out of me and that you decided to help so that the whole thing wouldn't get pinned on you." Jounouchi thought it was a good idea.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:17 am
"Jonouchi, you're a genius. Why didn't I think of it before? Of course Yugi would know... So have him over. There're phones all over the place." Seto said. He was preoccupied with his work naturally. "I have to get back to work alright?"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:04 am
"Okay." Jounouchi commented, before he wheeled himself off to the nearest phone. Indeed, there were phones everywhere, or so it seemed, why he hadn't noticed before though....  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff