Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:39 pm
((to Brad))
The show was amusing to Apocolypse, he watched as all the soldiers fell to Zedo as expected and hoped that it would fuel him enough time. Epocolypse had no time to waste with the shiny ball of Sogue fluttering around like some God. he was being attacked and it took all his attention to defend. A solid flame stumbled in front of the oncoming blade Zedo sent for his neck but knew that a mere magic shield wouldn’t hold and stepped backwards just in time to redirect the path of the blade over his head with the whip. Apocolypse did not however expect a combo and was thrown backwards by the green blast. Just in the middle of being shown off Apocolypse launched his whip out from the dust of Zedo's attack hoping to connect with Zedo's foot and thrust him into the ground.

"almost there. Guards, I need more time." Apocolypse yelled and men followed. There was 8 now, all surrounding and moving quickly. One of them being an undead knight with a very long pike. They all attacked randomly, trying to make contact with their target.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:47 pm
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo

More and more peices of Abomination fell apart like dry plado and with every cut acid sprayed. Its body dryed up quickly to a solid and became rock hard, uncutable, but in turn Abomination was forzen.
As soon as Sogue felt his legs being released he found motion and balanced his way to Abomination's belly. He moved quickly to get centrifigul force at his back. At the beast's belly he let his blade fall, gingerly cutting into it's flesh. His moved had become cool and consice, almost rehearsed as he killed with deadly force. He was detached, serious, and fatal.

From inside Abomination its frozen core remained uncutable. The creature had become more fine then platinum or crystal. There was a breath taking heat. On the inside Abomination was maintaining a heat of a few 100 and with no breeze or anything its body was almost digesting you alive.

Sogue lept forward, sheathing his swords. He felt his feet land on solid flesh, and he pushed off, launching himself skyward. He had been running and spinning on Abomination so much that he no longer knew where up or down was. He drew his pistol as he flew, putting as many bullets as he could into the exposed wound of the monster. Still, his eyes were opal black, and he was detached, in the mode of a killing machine.

A spark lit on the edge of your nose. You could feel a very sudden rush of unknown energy engulf your body, almost as if becoming more one with the world around you then the central chi inside you. slowly your hair bleached until completely white as well as you clothing a deep golden/ white gold look with a long white cape that covered over you. You could see yourself from third person suddenly. Your mind moving quicker then you thought possible. The cape pulled and tossed you around like you where in some kind of maze until suddenly free. Your body rising higher and higher into the sky. You slowly came to a peak, your body bent gently with ease, gracefully stretching to face back toward the earth you where now a few 100 yards from. Another light went off from inside you and, it was bright green this time and swords where back in your hands but together as one blade. Well more like two connected at the handle. They where inches from your hand and now spinning wildly like the blades on a helicopter. The white burst went off again and your white cape stretched out like a cloud, holding you suspended in the air. Your swords had now picked up enough energy from around it had syringed enough power to break a whole in the atmosphere. Then it broke from your hands and sank quickly, like a bullet, into the frozen beast Abomination used to be.
((Over Drive, only possible when in Vamp mode and white rune. Called Devine Spawn. Causes you to transform into white rune self and mix Vamp instincts to bring you to third person giving you all seeing eyes. Your have flying and any mix of your original over drives. Sound cool????))
((Sexy. Very nice.))
Sogue, impressed with this sudden influx of power, but still focused, felt his body careen toward the ground. He landed solidly, in a crouch. He rose, pulling his pistol from it's holster. From within came a large hand-cannon that he had never seen before, but he felt a strange connection to it. He fired shots at Abomination, it's body starting to fall apart and burst into flames. He remembered having a loose thought, "I'll have to talk to Mitus about this,"

The beast Abominationhad finally crumbled into nonexistence. What was it about that thing that brought you into white rune state? The creature bellowed one last great mown and then vanished. Some how you had traveled way out into the middle of the Thunders plains, about a few miles from the castle. Off in the distance you could still see the battle, very much at large. nothing else was around you except for the pockets of acid and mutilated zombie flesh.

Suddenly the thought hit you again, fury building from your every orifice. What happened to Helena, she’s gone, Apocolypse took her. Billions of things began pilling through your head at once. You remembered last time something like this happened and that ended up killing you in the end.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:53 pm
Arthien
Joa-Boo
Arthien
Helena shuddered when Nitsu mentioned Sogue. Even though she knew he was, or at least the last time she saw him he was, alive and well, she didn't like thinking of him as dead. The mist in the room coated her skin, leaving little droplets on her shoulders that she brushed off. It was very uncomfortable, on top of the eery thoughts about Sogue laying there dead at some point. "Can we keep moving?" Helena asked rather curtly.

"Well there is two paths. I can stay with you longer if we go through the falls but its extremely dangerous. There’s another trap door around here that leads along another stair case that will take you to the surface of the caves where only God knows what could be crawling around. I can't leave the tomb but can tell you as much as you wish to know." Nitsu spoke pointing off in both directions. The water fall had a built in ladder that went across a wide and deep mouth of emptiness. It looked cold and wet, not the most inviting. The other way would only be a matter of your own endurance.
"I'm sure either way you can get out of here, any plan on what to do once you get to the surface, even further then the dungeons.

Helena shook her head. "No, I don't know," she said quietly. She reached out and took Nitsu's hand and held it tightly. "Please don't leave me," she pleaded.

Nitsu pulled her into a hug to try and calm her down.
"Shh it's ok, no matter what happens, your going to be fine, Promise!" Nitsu hugged tighter and then released, satisfied with his decision as if sure she would pick it too.

"Ok, I'll take you further, but don't worry so much, you have gotten this far some how. Your bound to just make it all the way. What would of been the purpose for any of this if you didn't."
Nitsu's words hung at a high tone to stay positive. He was very uplifting and sounded like he knew what he was talking about. So very sincere. Nitsu made his way passed the tombs and grabbed a hold of the ladder, he pulled it down until it reached the ground and then tied it down.

"we will have to take it slow now, ok"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:45 am
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo

From inside Abomination its frozen core remained uncutable. The creature had become more fine then platinum or crystal. There was a breath taking heat. On the inside Abomination was maintaining a heat of a few 100 and with no breeze or anything its body was almost digesting you alive.

Sogue lept forward, sheathing his swords. He felt his feet land on solid flesh, and he pushed off, launching himself skyward. He had been running and spinning on Abomination so much that he no longer knew where up or down was. He drew his pistol as he flew, putting as many bullets as he could into the exposed wound of the monster. Still, his eyes were opal black, and he was detached, in the mode of a killing machine.

A spark lit on the edge of your nose. You could feel a very sudden rush of unknown energy engulf your body, almost as if becoming more one with the world around you then the central chi inside you. slowly your hair bleached until completely white as well as you clothing a deep golden/ white gold look with a long white cape that covered over you. You could see yourself from third person suddenly. Your mind moving quicker then you thought possible. The cape pulled and tossed you around like you where in some kind of maze until suddenly free. Your body rising higher and higher into the sky. You slowly came to a peak, your body bent gently with ease, gracefully stretching to face back toward the earth you where now a few 100 yards from. Another light went off from inside you and, it was bright green this time and swords where back in your hands but together as one blade. Well more like two connected at the handle. They where inches from your hand and now spinning wildly like the blades on a helicopter. The white burst went off again and your white cape stretched out like a cloud, holding you suspended in the air. Your swords had now picked up enough energy from around it had syringed enough power to break a whole in the atmosphere. Then it broke from your hands and sank quickly, like a bullet, into the frozen beast Abomination used to be.
((Over Drive, only possible when in Vamp mode and white rune. Called Devine Spawn. Causes you to transform into white rune self and mix Vamp instincts to bring you to third person giving you all seeing eyes. Your have flying and any mix of your original over drives. Sound cool????))
((Sexy. Very nice.))
Sogue, impressed with this sudden influx of power, but still focused, felt his body careen toward the ground. He landed solidly, in a crouch. He rose, pulling his pistol from it's holster. From within came a large hand-cannon that he had never seen before, but he felt a strange connection to it. He fired shots at Abomination, it's body starting to fall apart and burst into flames. He remembered having a loose thought, "I'll have to talk to Mitus about this,"

The beast Abominationhad finally crumbled into nonexistence. What was it about that thing that brought you into white rune state? The creature bellowed one last great mown and then vanished. Some how you had traveled way out into the middle of the Thunders plains, about a few miles from the castle. Off in the distance you could still see the battle, very much at large. nothing else was around you except for the pockets of acid and mutilated zombie flesh.

Suddenly the thought hit you again, fury building from your every orifice. What happened to Helena, she’s gone, Apocolypse took her. Billions of things began pilling through your head at once. You remembered last time something like this happened and that ended up killing you in the end.

((I just decided that, for now on, my outfit will be what I was wearing at Halloween with a hooded black cloak over it, which turns white and hovers behind me when i'm Devine Spawn.))

Sogue's opal black eyes narrowed as he stared at the combat. He felt....felt Zedo and Epocalypse fighting deep in the heart of the conflict. Well, now Epoc's pet was gone, and not much was standing between the Vampire and Joa-Boo's general's neck. He began to run, picking up speed before his wavy cloak picked up air below it, pulling him into the sky like an airfoil. He glided down toward the pair fighting, as Perfection ((Form and Essence combined, joined at the hilt.)) flew back into his hand. He held it by his side, ready to push it in a lethal arc whenever anyone noticed the ball of Vampiric light barreling down on Epocalypse.  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:51 am
The hug surprised Helena. It felt awkward, but she didn't say anything. She listened to Nitsu with an intense ear, and believed him. "Okay," she said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:08 pm
((to Sogue))

Epocolypse didn't even see the attack coming and was thrown backwards into a heap of dust. His flames burned to max and almost evaporated the singeing dirt around him. His body cut out for a second as if the fire was suffocating itself and then healed.
"You full, you can not kill a God. Even if you wield the power of a rune." For the first time ever you could see the fear in Epocolypse building. His eyes moved wildly, searching for another way to approaches the fight. Then a bright formed crossed his face. "Ha, well boys. My job here is done." he said pointing over Sogue's shoulder. "My army has reached the walls and the Dark hand will have tortured any efforts in restoring Heaven 7."

Sure enough Epocoplyspe was right. The Dark Hand army had finally reached the walls and it's army at the gates, breaking apart what ever they could to get in. The main defense of Toru's castle was at hand and do all they could. It may be enough but a few of those gun towers where still ripping away at the walls.

"I have no other reason to stick around. Zedo, I hope you reconsider your stance in this war. The Omega Alliance is a corrupt team of power hungry religious fanatics. Your only supporting the theocracy Aonce has tried billions of years."  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:17 pm
Arthien
The hug surprised Helena. It felt awkward, but she didn't say anything. She listened to Nitsu with an intense ear, and believed him. "Okay," she said softly.

"Oh don't fret it. I don’t mean anything by it, just a friendly embrace ok....I feel as though I can really relate to you so....I don't know." Nitsu said in his defense as he drug through your thoughts. "Oh sorry again. I guess your just a loud thinker. Its ok though, your allot like the rest of us you know."

Nitsu motioned for Helena to go up the ladder first and would keep close behind her. The room began to fog off even more. The way they had entered closed up again and there was no way for the water vapor to directly escape the small tomb. A strong sent filled the air and it made the air thick.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:07 pm
((Mitus))
A spark lit the far ends of Mitus'es vision. he turned his attention to the perimeter, swords and spear at the ready, and dug himself into cover. Suddenly the space Mitus was previously consuming was now over taken by the coarse and rough body of a massive dragon. Its long, snake like from, curled in from now where and moved with intense speed. Mitus hid just in time to escape the creatures vision and moved to the opposite end of the run down city with his own kind of mystic speed. His wingspan spread out to its max length and propelled him over a few buildings and back onto the ground into a sprint. His eyes moved from his course to the sac hanging around his neck. The small crest concealed inside a brilliant white stone glowed, its power fueling Mitus'es mission. Suddenly a blast of purple light struck the building next to Mitus, the parts that came in direct contact to the burning light imploded like a condense gravity eruption sucked away at the contents form the inside out. Mitus leaped forward into a roll and angled himself to land with his spear pointed in the direction of the Dragon. It's eyes where on Mitus, glowing bright purple and with fury. The spear let lose from Mitus'es grip and shot for the Dragon's eye.

"You bile beast, let you burn in this demonic realm for all eternity." Mitus yelled with anger building in his voice. His shoulder was in allot of pain. The dragon managed to bite him earlier and its poison was seeping all thought Mitus'es body.

Mitus Pushed off the ground with his wings, not caring what the spear hit as it exploded in the distance, making whatever it had pierced blow up. Soon after the piles of burning ash caught fire the spear reappeared in Mitus'es left hand. He was reaching surface level of the fallen city and clashed up against the cave ceiling like a bullet in a screw fashion. His efforts did little and he was forced to drop in elevation as the dragon let out another scream of its purple mass. Mitus caught another look of the thing and smirked.

"Ha, I did hit you, you pathetic abomination."

Joa-Boo
Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:12 pm
Helena took the ladder slowly, just like Nitsu had said. Her arms were dripping from the condensation of the room. She felt slightly annoyed that Nitsu kept going through her thoughts. Her mind was her place, and no one was supposed to be there but her. As she climbed, she sang a song in her mind to keep her mind clear of anything else: "The road goes ever on and on..." She smiled to herself. It was a soothing song, but she couldn't remember where she'd heard it before.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:16 pm
Very quietly, as you climbed on upward to the bridge you heard a small click, then nothing. The room became so silent chills spread out all over your body.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:19 pm
"Nitsu?" came Helena's frantic voice. "What was that?" She looked around herself, but could see nothing. She had no idea from whcih direction the sound came or if it was animla, vegetable or mineral. Her heart beat quickened.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:32 pm
Arthien
"Nitsu?" came Helena's frantic voice. "What was that?" She looked around herself, but could see nothing. She had no idea from whcih direction the sound came or if it was animla, vegetable or mineral. Her heart beat quickened.

((I'm still on???))
As you turned the chills grew bigger. Nitsu's body had blood all over it and had been drug backwards to the tombs. A long blue knife was sticking out from his chest and blood still sperting from his neck. Nitsu was twitching as if the blade was shocking him uncontrolably. You couldn't see anyone around or anything that could of down this.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:55 pm
Joa-Boo
((to Sogue))

Epocolypse didn't even see the attack coming and was thrown backwards into a heap of dust. His flames burned to max and almost evaporated the singeing dirt around him. His body cut out for a second as if the fire was suffocating itself and then healed.
"You full, you can not kill a God. Even if you wield the power of a rune." For the first time ever you could see the fear in Epocolypse building. His eyes moved wildly, searching for another way to approaches the fight. Then a bright formed crossed his face. "Ha, well boys. My job here is done." he said pointing over Sogue's shoulder. "My army has reached the walls and the Dark hand will have tortured any efforts in restoring Heaven 7."

Sure enough Epocoplyspe was right. The Dark Hand army had finally reached the walls and it's army at the gates, breaking apart what ever they could to get in. The main defense of Toru's castle was at hand and do all they could. It may be enough but a few of those gun towers where still ripping away at the walls.

"I have no other reason to stick around. Zedo, I hope you reconsider your stance in this war. The Omega Alliance is a corrupt team of power hungry religious fanatics. Your only supporting the theocracy Aonce has tried billions of years."
Sogue's eyes narrowed. He blasted forward, standing in front of Epocalypse before he even knew Sogue had moved. Sogue drew back, thrusting Perfection forward and through Epocalypse's body.
He pulled the blade up, Epocalypse was hanging in the air.
"You worm, your king will destroy everything," he spoke evenly, then flung the blade to the side, launching Epocalypse off of it.

((Sorry if that's a bit too much puppeting. I'll change it if you want.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:09 pm
Helena screamed. Probably the worst reaction possible, but it couldn't be helped. The sight of Nitsu's body made Helena freeze. She couldn't move.
It was her fault. She made him come with her. He was only doing it so she wouldn't freak out. "Oh no," she breathed. Feeling came back into her body and she went back down the ladder to Nitsu. "Oh no," she said again. "Oh, I'm so sorry. This is all my fault." Tears came to her eyes, blurring her vision. She took Nitsu's hand in hers tightly.

Arthien

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:39 pm
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
((to Sogue))

Sogue's eyes narrowed. He blasted forward, standing in front of Epocalypse before he even knew Sogue had moved. Sogue drew back, thrusting Perfection forward and through Epocalypse's body.
He pulled the blade up, Epocalypse was hanging in the air.
"You worm, your king will destroy everything," he spoke evenly, then flung the blade to the side, launching Epocalypse off of it.

((Sorry if that's a bit too much puppeting. I'll change it if you want.))

Epocolypse's body shuttered. It went limp but his voice stayed strong with laughter.
"Like I said, you can't kill a God, I'll just find another body." The flames went out with a click and you could Feel Epocolypse'es presesnce leave. You body slowed down as the White Rune form left you. Its power setting away turned you back to blakc old Sogue. You felt slightly week and before Zedo  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games