Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:46 am
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
Polio
Whatches Wind and Dameon, hands behind her back and starts rocking slightly on her heels. She then glances over at Panda, "Ohayo Panda." waves at him.
hello, *looks at wind and dameon* are they sparring or fighting serious?
hey there panda...we don't really know..T.T
oh lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:49 am
the dragon scales retract into his body and the claws return back to normal." so hmm what should we do. we could train for a bit, then go out for a swim or hiking. or we could just goof off all day. it's up to you guys.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Windblade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:50 am
Wind hops off of his head, and then grabs the kunai, and again stuffs them into a draw pouch. "Dragon Scales can't save you form every attack friend, although they may stop a kunai, they may not stop a jutsu."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:52 am
"i know, but they will reduce the damage. in essence they are like chain mail. your kunai were lodged in the scales not harming me. but if you would have punched me you may have injured your hand. dragons are resistent to cold and hot....yada. anyways a strong punch could remove me of the scales but leave me with a minor bruise insted of broken ribs. this is my heritage of the shadow dragon clan."  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Windblade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:54 am
"Yes, well, don't depend on them much anymore. One gains nothing when training in safety."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:55 am
*watches dameon and wind talk and fight* o.O ohh...interesting..  

cherryblossom_chan

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:58 am
too bad endless isn't here..he would have love this...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:59 am
" really? i thought i could become the best when training in safety." he begins to train. he first walks up a tree then jumps to a another tree and sticking to it. he does this 5 more times. on the six jump he lands on the tree then falls off. he gets up and does it again, barely making the sixth tree.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:59 am
so dameon are u supposed to be half dragon?o.O  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:01 pm
"eh...yea maybe he would, Cherry." scratches head with a shrug and smirk before she sat indian style on the ground crossing her arms and looked around.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:01 pm
*sigh* *sits down...looks over at panda,wind,polio and dameon* *smirks* *lays gown on the ground beside polio ,her hands behind her head*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:02 pm
"Heh, no. As the saying goes, 'No pain, no gain'." He then starts watching him walk up trees and grins mischeivisously. Pulling out 8 shuriken, one in between the grooves of all his fingers, he waits until Dameon begins walking up another tree then begins throwing them. A little added insentive to go faster should help him out a bit.  

Windblade

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:02 pm
*think to himself* this is boring watching them  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:04 pm
half dragon? no. see my ancestor saw a dragon injured and bleeding to death. so he stayed with it to nurse it back to health. in return for his kindness the dragon took my ancestor to his home area. there they formed a pact. the dragons would protect the decendants of my ancestors. when ever we are in trouble our guardian dragon will sense it. see when wind threw the kunai baphomet, my dragon sensed the danger. i made the dragon seal and he let me his scales and claws.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:06 pm
dameon falls as his concentration was broken. he fell on the ground then reappeared behind wind." now that was very nice."  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games