Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
naruto rp(in this rp u start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:55 pm
Sinn jumped up through the hole in the ceiling, and saw Mizuumi at his house. "Mizuumi! Get away from there! Gaara is here!" He jumped from the roof and landed on the grass. He then dashed through several small sand waves and stopped, looking face to face with Gaara. "What do you want?!?" When Gaara merely chuckled, Sinn attempted to slash him with one of his swords, but hit a rock hard sand barrier making him vibrate. Gaara was covered in sand, and when the sand let down, he was gone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:09 pm
Mizuumi looked at Sinn and had watched him and Gaara. "Sinn!" She quickly pushed him out of the way as Gaara had come up behind him, and her leg had gotten caught in his sand coffin instead of Sinn. "Ahh!" She threw senbon aimed for his neck but they refelected off the sand.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:24 pm
"Mizuumi!" He used a ton of chakara, and cracked open the coffin with his swords. "Try using your demon!" He then made 100 shadow clones, and they all attacked the barrier around Gaara. "Die!!!!!!!!!!!!" But the sand quickly wiped out all of the clones. And then, a boy Sinn's age came running from behind Gaara, about 20 meters away, and threw several kunai and shuriken while peforming several fire jutsu. While Gaara looked away, Sinn kicked Gaara in the face, sending him flying back. The boy then threw senbon at Gaara, while Sinn ran up, swords ready. "I'll be back for you, later.... and your friends..." Gaara said as he disappeared from the village, nowhere to be seen. Sinn looked suprised, "Yoshi?" Alesi looked shocked, too. "Yoshi?" The boy spoke up, "Sinn, Alesi? It's been such a long time since I saw you two." "Alesi, you said Yoshi was dead?" "I found his lifeless body in the destroyed house!" "What? I wasn't even in my house at the time!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:31 pm
Reks looked in confusion. Wasn't he.... dead? He questioned reality, turning his head to his side confused.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:44 pm
"Okay, now I think I know what may have happened. Gaara created a sand clone and made it transform into Yoshi, making it appear like he was dead. Then, while we were going to attack Gaara, he would ambush us. But, we didn't go, and he came here instead." "Hai, that's exactly it, Alesi. Now we are all united again, but we don't have homes. Great. Reks, I suggest you go back, and find out who your sensei is. Yoshi, Alesi, come on, I have to tell Kakashi sensei something." "Okay.... I guess..." The former team walked back over to the school, looking for Kakashi.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:50 pm
When they had left the classroom Iruka tried to make everyone leave but Santento wasn't going to listen. Santento wanted to follow Reks maybe the problem was Itachi. If Itachi is here I'm going to kill him. He will be destroyed. When he saw it was just Gaara he wasn't interested. "I thought it was an Akatsuki member or someone actually important oh well." He whispered. He started to head away when Gaara appeared. "Hello who are you?" Gaara said to Santento. Santento surprised jumped pulling out shuriken and kunai. "Gaara what are you here for?" Santento asked. "Me well none of your business." He said to Santento. "Say good-bye." He said making sand attack Santento. Santento threw the shuriken and Kunai just having it bounce off the sand. Hmm too bad he fell for it. I knew fire clone jutsu would come in handy. Santento jumped down seeing the others start to disperse. He landed in front of Reks and told him that Gaara was on the roof.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:18 pm
"Hmph." he grunted. H eflipped upto the roof, catching Gaara on surprise. He threw two kunai at him, only to be diflected by a wave of sand. The sand crashed over him. Suddenly, Reks came up behind Gaara, punching him in the face. He withdrew the wall of sand to attack Reks. The 'Reks' exploded in a poof of smoke. Gaara turned in surprise, realizing Reks was the one attacked first. Reks jumped up to hit Gaara again, only to get punched in the face himself and get knocked off of the roof.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:27 pm
Suddenly Kakashi appeared and caught Reks. "I was wondering where my other two students had disappeared to." Kakashi said to Santento and Reks. "Huh students? Wait you're our sensei?" Santento said before realizing Gaara was jumping down after them. They all dodged Gaara's attack and then he landed next to them. "Look my old team as well. Gaara I thought you weren't alllowed in the leaf village anymore." Kakashi then charged at him with Chidori and they clashed. "Kakashi-sensei." Santento yelled waiting for the smoke to clear.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:33 pm
Gaara had constructed a barrier out of the sand, making a complete sphere. Kakashi-sensei stabbed Gaara with his chidori, causing him to bleed. Kakashi withdrew, the sphere colapsing to reveal Gaara, wounded and distracted. Come on.... Think of a jutsu- a strong jutsu. An iner voice told Reks. Reks caused a focus of chakara in his hand, causing a large redish globe to form in his hand. It was not flaming, but seeming to be as hot as a large fire. It did not burn his hand, but he could feel the heat on his face. He charge at Gaara, going to hit him in the heart. Gaara tried to move, but didn't move quick enough. He hit him in the upper arm hard, burning a hole through his arm.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:41 pm
Hmm let's see we have lightning, and fire. Wait that's it we need to hit him with a water jutsu. Not that good with those though. Here goes nothing. "Water style water dragon jutsu." Santento said making a giant water dragon hitting Gaara. Hmm Water and fire don't mix ha ha. When the smoke cleared this time Gaara was nowhere to be found. "What the? What happened?" Santento asked confused.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:44 pm
Reks looked around, confused. Were the...-- He thought. He looked at Kakashi-sensei, who had uncovered his sharigan eye. He was looking- so far, not seeing anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:52 pm
Santento decided to help Kakashi. "Sharingan." He whispered. He looked around seeing nothing. "Do you think he left?" He asked everyone. I don't like this it feels like we are being watched. Maybe his third eye jutsu. He started looking around again looking for the eye. "He was never here." He said to them all. "He's had his third eye here the whole time." Santento said before throwing a kunai into the eye making it disperse into sand.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:58 pm
"s**t." Reks said, being smacked in the back of the head by Kakashi. He looked down at his hand, which was bright red. He couldn't feel it, but he was being burned. he quickly made his hand glow a dull green color, sweeping it over his hand, healing it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:04 pm
"Why was he never here?" Santanto worried. "Ok you two we need to return to the classroom for you to meet your other teammate and get your first mission." Kakashi said. He then grabbed both of them and headed to the academy.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:06 pm
Reks grumbled as he picked them up by the scruff of their shirts. He droped them off, aparently everyone else left around one-o-five, Kakashi apearing around one-thirty.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games