Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

xX-Natarii-Xx

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:03 pm
hi,my name is alylyn!!I am fifteen years old, and I am in the tenth grade.I read twilght this august when I spoted it at my public libray.After reading the book I was hooked.I stayed up all night to finish the book.I have read all three and own them.

My favorite character is Jasper, then edward.I absolutely hate Jacob with a passion.I am so glad bella has stayed with edward all the way.Jacob needs to just give up.

I am a huge fan of stephenie meyer.I can't wait til breaking dawn comes out.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:47 pm
Name: Ameraq

Real Name: Call me Emily or Lily or, as Musashi_99 calls me, Lizzy... Those aren't nesscerily my real one, and those of you who know my real one please don't say...

Favorite Book: I LOVE (repeat love) LOVE Twlight, New Moon, and Eclipse of any other book about Edward/Bella by Stephanie Meyer... I have a bunch of books I like though you can see on my interest tags on my profile...

Favorite Anime/Manga: Naruto, Inuyasha, Bleach (somtimes) Black Cat (not all of the anime is good, the manga's better!) Cardcapter Sakura Master of the Clow (odd, but amusing to read cuz of it's oddity!), Beauty Pop (odd, but amusing to read cuz of it's oddity!), Hot Gimmick, Pyschic Academy, Fushigi Yugi, The Queen's Knight, Zodiac P.I... I could go on forever...

About: I'm not going to say much, because it can be dangerous to give out information to strangers. I love writing and reading... I am a VERY active Athlete, but my three main sports right now are Ski-Racing, Crew, and Softball... I love cows and milk almost as much as I love Naruto and Twlight... My favorite saying is "Heaven won't have me, and Hell's afraid I'll take over" My other favorite one is from my favorite movie Knight's Tale where the redhead dude says to the naked dude: "I will turn your insides out!... Your outsides in!... PAIN! LOTS OF PAIN!", oh and also from that movie, (same guy to Rosalin I think it is) 'Rosalin: "Better a silly girl with a flower then a silly boy with a horse and a stick" Redhead dude: "It's called a lance... HELLO?!"'...

I LOVE EDWARD!!!

Alice and Bella are my seconds... But Jasper is kinda cool and Emmett's amusing... Rosalie has a few problems, which if she worked out she'd be kinda cool... Carlisle and Esme are cool... Jacob is kinda annoying... oh... and I think Angela is cool, she'd be fun to hang out with...  

Ameraq

3,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

the house of gaunt

Fashionable Flatterer

10,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hero 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:39 pm
Real Life Name: Katie
Gaia Name: La Vie en Blanc
Names I Prefer to Be Called: Blanc or La Vie
Birthday: January 26
Year in School: Freshman in High School
Favorite Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse Characters: Alice, Edward, Emmett, Bella, Jasper, Esme, Charlisle, and Rosalie.
Favorite Cannons: Bella/Edward, Alice/Jasper, and Esme/Charlise
How I Got Into Twilight: I heard of it from a friend, but never really thought much of it (I wasn't listening to her). Just last month I noticed the book at Borders and thought it looked interesting. I than bought it, read it, bought New Moon and Eclipse, read those, and have been reading them non-stop for the past month. I've also loaned them to at least five friends for them to get into. Fortunately they returned my copy and bought their own :]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:21 pm
Hi!

My name is Courtney and I was introduced to twilight around August, I realized I loved this book, and soon bought and read all three of them! Twilight is my favorite book! I love ALICE!

And of course I support EdwardxBella.  

Devious Cor

WelkingPath

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:21 pm
Hi, I'm WP. I love to read, and Meyer is hard to put down. I've had trouble getting to sleep because I just keep saying "just one more chapter..." over and over again.
------------------------
B-day: 2/25
Year: Senior! w00t! '08 FTW
Fav. Characters: Jacob, Bella, Alice...(it's been a while, I'm sorry!)
Cannons: Maybe I should go against the grain on this one: Bella/Jake???
I was introduced to Twilight by a friend who also loves to read all the time.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:59 pm
HI!!! I'm Rose and I LOVE the twilight series more than I could possibly say! I thought that it was very well written and I love the "universe" that she put her characters in. Here is some "stats" about me:

B-day: 3/15
School: I'm a Junior at ODU
Favorite Characters: Jacob, Jane(I know I think it's weird too.. but I like how the author wrote her out), Bella, Alice, and Esme. (There are more.. but I'd be here a while.)
Cannons: I really like the Jacob/Bella Relationship.. I can't help it.. I love the chemistry between them.. lol

How I was introduced: I was introduced to the series when a group of friends and I decided to start a book club. Well.. twilight was our first book that we read.  

IsabellaRosa

Everyday Is Like Sunday

Handsome Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:44 pm
yo everyone!! razz

IRL name: Kate elizabeth M.
gaia name: DarkerThanEbony
nicknames: katie, dt, dt. ebony, eb, katie cream cheese, kattie, kat.
likes: starbucks, jones soda, poprocks, m&m's, skittles, random things, japan, sushi, music, books, anime, manga, and much more!
music: The Cure (faveourite band in the world), siouxie and the banshees, colin james, the tragically hip, jack off jill, new young pony clunb, feist, nine inch nails, gwen stefani, and lily allen (much more too)
dislikes: naruto, being broke most of the time, my pet fish johnny (it's a love/hate relationship) and more...

lol yup. so yeah pm me and we can talk!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:02 pm
Ello People.

Gaianame: Wildcat_7222
Fav Characters: Alison is my favorite
Favorite Cannons: Alice/Jasper, Bella/Edward duh
How i got into Twilight: I kept hearing so much about it from firends....and saw Eclipse in a bunch of books stores, so i'm like what the heck might as well read them. Now i've read them 4 times razz  

wildcat_7222

penandpaper67

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:51 am
Hey, I'm penandpaper67. Twilight is my obssession. I heard about the books from a couple of friends, but I didn't really think much of it. Then last August I finally picked Twilight up and could not put it down. Of course immediately after I finished it I HAD to go to the bookstore to get New Moon and Eclipse. I ended up reading the series in about five days. Edward is my favorite character EVER, but I like Alice and pretty much all of the other vampires too. Jacob's pretty annoying, and I think he's a jerk. All right, I'll stop rambling now. I'm not going to say my age and stuff, because I don't like putting that on the Internet. I love reading and writing and hope to one day become an author. My sport is cross country, though I'm trying out fencing this winter. I also like to act and I play piano as well. I also race sailboats, which may seem kind of weird, but it's really fun. Wow that got to be long. I'll stop now. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:14 am
My name is Shirley, but you can call me Kiome if you like. I'm 14 years old and I'm ASIAN! biggrin Anyways, I am a freshman in NQHS and I love to roleplay. I have been roleplaying for about three years now and I love to read the book Twilight. I have a tendency of reading a book once and I fall easily in love with. That's what happened with Twilight. I didn't read it like 14 times, but like I know a lot about it.

I love to write fanfictions because it entertains people, pisses people off and many more things. I write on fanfiction.net and I wrote a few stories. I only have two completed stories, two on hiatus and two in process and one soon to be coming. The two in process is all about Twilight. The two complete, is one about Ouran Host Club while the other is Twilight.

I started reading Twilight just the beginning of the school year when my friend bothered me with a book and then he told me, it was about vampires and I love vampire stories. I got the title and author and went into my search.

I love making friends, so be my friend please. :]

x3Kiome

Chatty Noob

m3_3aT_mUffinS

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:44 am
Hi, Hi darlings. I'm [Ange de la Morte], but you can call me Ange, Angie, Angel, Mort, or Hey you. My real name is Cyndi (I prefer Cyn if you decide to go the real name route). I'm 17, (I'll be 18 in April) and I'm currently waiting college letters of either acceptance or rejection. In the mean time I'm just working my way through senior year.
I have a thing for the obscure, so naturally vampires are a must in my life. When I first found Twilight, I was working at the library as a shelver. It was in the New Releases and I thought it looked interesting so I picked it up.
I read far too much (as most of my friends tell me). I also enjoy writing, listening to and playing music, movies, and sports. Basically I'm a very eclectic person. I'm definitely an Edward fangirl (to the extend that I am now obsessed with Gaspard Ulliel because he's my ideal Edward). A lot of my friends claim I'm most like Alice (I think it's cause I'm short and have an uncanny knack for knowing things) but that's ok 'cause she's another one of my favorites.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:14 am
im melanie from puerto rico and li love twilight
first book ive read that big and in english and i feel in love whit it
the only thing a regret is already reding all of them and becoming a hopeless romantic,

i love rock(paramore, flyleaf, muse, mcr, patd, fob, goodcharlotte, plain white t's, hellogoodby, the fray,30 seconds to mars, escape the fate, emery, gym class heroes,circa survive, linkin parks, story of the year, matchbook romance, underoath, the almost, the klaxons, camila, yellowcard, gwen stefani, the used, the all american rejects,system of a down, marlyn manson, korn,jesca hoop, imogen heap, shiny toy guns, (there alot more), but listen to mostly anything good n catchy

i love anime and mangas! fav are, fruist basket, dn angel, cronos crusade, happy hustle high...
i can draw, paint, skulp(spelld wrong,lol),and i LOVE MUSIC, i play the violin, and i have a twin sista(plays the piano)

im 16, 11th grade, and looking for my Edward!My Jack sparrow/skellington!
and theres so much more to me than meets the eye,im a very understanding person, and never jugde; i like to put myself in other peoples shoes...and im gonna stop now cause its sounds like im in a dating page..if u wanna know more, pm me
for some reason i think hitler is a very interesting historic figure..

User ImageUser Image
Im kinda switserland too!  

mascaracachimba

VashxJ

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:03 pm
Hi I'm Peace-until-2morrow and I'm in 9th grade
I started reading the twilight books about 2 months ago and I already finished all three! I'm really looking forward to the Twilight movie! and her next books.
But I'm also really into anime like:
Naruto, Fruits baskets, Bleach, Hell Girl, and sooooo much more
I'm also and artist
If u have stuff in commen with me add me I'd really like to chat blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:32 am
User Image I see the angels,
I'll lead them to your door.
There's no escape now...
---

Hi... *waves to everyone*

I'm mizzshy and I'm sixteen, living in England.

My friend bought Twilight when we were both in Germany this summer, and she lent it to me to read, and we both loved it. Later, she bought New Moon and Eclipse, and she lent both of those to me as well, and I just got more hooked. Now she claims that I'm obsessed (and I have to agree with her xD).

Anyway, I'm random. I like to sing, read, write- poetry and prose- and lots of other stuff too...

Hope to see you around the guild! ^_^

mizzshy
xxx

---
... No mercy no more,
No remorse 'cause I still remember
The smile when you tore me apart...User Image

mizzshy

Sora_Mizuki_Chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:20 am
blaugh Hellow all blaugh
mrgreen My name is Dayna
mrgreen I'm sixteen years old
mrgreen I live in Colorado
mrgreen and I think Twilight is the best book ever writen...sounds pathetic, this I know, but when people make fun of you for thinking not all Vampires are bad...Its nice to read something that I didn't write, and it be so similar to my small stories...then it really is the best book ever... heart
ninja My ambitionin life is to becom an Animator, most of my Anime will involve Vampires...WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee...
TO WORN YOU ALL!!!!
I'm a weeeeeee bit random at times so...yea...if I scares yous I'm sorry...  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games